• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The Florida Covid Vaccine grand jury has begun.

DeSantis’ Grand Jury Impaneled to Investigate mRNA Vaccine Manufacturers​

do you even read any ******* thing you post or just the headlines, copy/paste, hit "Post reply" and cross your arms with a triumphant "harumph. that'll show 'em"?

i'm guessing that you don't read anything you post, but just the headlines, then copy/paste, hit "Post reply" and cross your arms with a triumphant "harumph. that'll show 'em" because if it's one thing you've proven infallible over the years is that you 100% suck at proving a point, any point at all. In fact, when you try to make a point, it's a dull, boring blob that contradicts any point you attempt to make.

you really, really suck at this.

Did you even for a second look at the date on what you just posted and think hmmmm, maybe he was using the best information available at that moment. We were seeing initial efficacy on the vaccines, no one argues that you dolt. The problem is it wanes incredibly fast and may according to real studies you ignore actually make you more susceptible to this virus after a period of time. Combined with the vast amount of reported possible side effects and the proven lies and obfuscating of the developers has changed the narrative since he said that. Sadly you cling to the initial reports and actively ignore all new information.

Did you even for a second look at the date on what you just posted and think hmmmm, maybe he was using the best information available at that moment. We were seeing initial efficacy on the vaccines, no one argues that you dolt. The problem is it wanes incredibly fast and may according to real studies you ignore actually make you more susceptible to this virus after a period of time. Combined with the vast amount of reported possible side effects and the proven lies and obfuscating of the developers has changed the narrative since he said that. Sadly you cling to the initial reports and actively ignore all new information.
It was also before this happened. DeSantis is playing you loons.

And this

So, what you are really showing us, is that DeSantis cares more about the welfare of the people of Florida than any political agenda. Thanks Trog.
Oh, it’s political. He’s separating himself from pro-vaccine Trump.

And this

You are making zero sense. There is no way to respond to gibberish.

Oh, it’s political. He’s separating himself from pro-vaccine Trump.
They were both pro-vaccine at that time. What are you talking about. Have you ever seen the Canadian TV series called Corner Gas? You are Hank.

They were both pro-vaccine at that time. What are you talking about. Have you ever seen the Canadian TV series called Corner Gas? You are Hank.
And once DeSantis realizes that most voters have had enough of crazy conspiracies don’t be surprised if he goes back.

"These vaccines have been tested and scrutinized more than any other vaccine" I stopped reading right there. No need to read any further.

And once DeSantis realizes that most voters have had enough of crazy conspiracies don’t be surprised if he goes back.
Did you miss his last election? Did you not see the margin that he won by? Do you not know that he had the same stance then as he does now?

And this

You are a complete and utter moron. Please keep posting things from before all the relevant information become available. None of these mean jack **** now that we have real information. I supported the vaccines back then based the information available. Now we know better.

You are a complete and utter moron. Please keep posting things from before all the relevant information become available. None of these mean jack **** now that we have real information. I supported the vaccines back then based the information available. Now we know better.
Real information in post 15,262

I hope Trog is just high. I really do. Because if not, he may have some serious problems. He has said stupid **** many times before, but today seems way out there.

AncestorFlog: The world is flat, Columbus. Do you not understand that? You'll fall off the ******* edge! Moron! OMG!

somehow this bloodline continues today.

To some extent perhaps, I think many of us fell for the next coming of the black plague, only to be duped. I'm not sure anyone knew what this was when it first broke, and did what they thought best for themselves with the information we had. 6 to 8 months later, we had a better understanding.
It was always the flu, bro

Who doesn’t want that? I would certainly welcome it.

I’m not a “vaccine pusher”. Yes, early on after watching my children suffer in lockdowns and one almost having a mental health breakdown I desperately wanted normalcy again. I hoped the vaccines would bring that. Contrary to what many of you state, there were safety and efficacy studies done in tens of thousands of people. Medical and pharmaceutical professionals I know and trust believed the vaccines to be safe and effective (many if not most still do) Despite all that I’ve always believed an emergency use authorized vaccine should not be mandated. I also believed vaccine and mask mandates would backfire and they have, spurring a lot of these conspiracy theories and misinformation campaigns.
This is categorically untrue. The studies were started, then abandoned because Pfizer and Moderna fraudulently misrepresented the early data, which is shown clearly, repeatedly by Tim, in independent, peer reviewed studies from around the globe. Please stop promulgating this BLANTANT LIE.

LMAO, I read that The Hill trash piece earlier today. Even the title is misleading - denounced by Health Experts. How many? Which ones? Certainly not the Surgeon General of Florida and countless of the growing number of medical doctors now concerned with the dangers of the vaccines.

This is an establishment piece. It's akin to the Twitter drop on Covid and how the Government worked together to deny even scientific information about anything Covid that went against the establishment. Nefarious level ****.

Same **** here, different outlet.

They don't want the truth coming out, just like Israel didn't...and hid the results.