• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You mean like the vast trove of never ending misinformation the Government has provided us? This is where some have a rub with you on this topic - your hypocrisy on this topic of misinformation.

Government provided misinformation you don't rail against, you excuse and justify it. "We were learning". You rationalize it away as it is expected, **** happens.

Dr. Malone, Steve Kirsch, Berenson say something that goes against what's spouted at the White House podium and you claim it's 'dangerous'.

Two completely different reactions to the same thing - misinformation.

I contend the Government misinformation is far more dangerous in many cases. Case in point, Ivermectin and prescribing Remdesevir.

The attacks on Ivermectin may well have cost tens of thousands of lies. That type of misinformation...you don't speak up about.
let me add to this. OFTB was very vocal about her smart friends from Pfizer who knew that this was safe and effective. At best, they were stupid or lying. Or, as they say in pharma, they were "marketing".

Yeah, VAERS reports. Can you imagine if adverse event reporting was mandatory, or if even just half of all events were reported how bad the numbers would be?

Remember, we were told endlessly the vaccines will not affect our reproductive health.

Miscarriages as a result of a non-covid vaccine seemed to spike in 2008 around the HPV vaccine. That number was just over 160 cases (165). In 2021 and 2022, we have seen 3,379 and 1,445, respectively, related to the COVID vaccines.

vaers-miscarriages-HPV.jpg

It is worth mentioning that it is estimated by a Harvard study that only a small percentage of actual VAERS injuries get reported. The process is cumbersome for doctors and nurses and there are whistleblowers who have claimed they are “discouraged” for lack of a better term, from writing VAERS reports. The actual number is likely significantly higher.

from your link:

“Safe and effective.”

This will go down as one of the greatest crimes in the history of the world.

Like what? Tell us all the Covid vaccine lies that TSF states and back up the fact that his statement is a lie with a peer-reviewed study.

Just as you demand from us, Shortbus.

For the love of God, spouting that the vaccine is 90% effective in preventing getting the Chinese flu based on laughably incomplete and statistically insufficient data IS. A. LIE.

Jesus Christ, what is most insufferable about you is not that you are wrong. 21IQ is wrong all the time but is still mildly entertaining. What in fact makes you insufferable is your absolute insistence that you are right, right, RIGHT, R-I-G-H-T even when shown data proving you are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Everything you said two years ago about Covid was wrong. Everything. Masks work, lockdowns will protect us, 6' distancing works, closing schools is a good idea, spending trillions of dollars we don't have is not reckless, Covid did not come from a lab, trust the experts, the experts wouldn't lie to us, the vaccines have no side effects, the vaccines are great for young people, people under age 50 and in good health are at risk from Covid, and on and on and on and on.

Just stop. For heaven's sake, STOP. Get another 20 boosters, hide in your basement, wear six masks, NOBODY GIVES A ****. Just stop badgering the rest of us - we're living our lives now.
It is not just a lie, counselor. It is an element in their fraud. They knowingly aborted the clinical studies AND dumped the control groups because they were aware of the negative safety profile, yet they, or the government alongside them, allowed incomplete testing for safety --- note that the efficacy clearly cannot be determined in such a short term, nor can it be accurately quantified without the safety profile --- and then wheeled the ghoulish experiment with human subjects, including those never in any of the aborted clinical test groups, for much of the western world.

The toll on human life and suffering will be told in the coming years.

It is my fondest hope that those who ought to have been accountable are held responsible, and those that ought to have been knowledgeable are shamefully dismissed, publicly, as fools who's work, words and actions cost innumerable lives.

"These vaccines have been tested and scrutinized more than any other vaccine" I stopped reading right there. No need to read any further.

Denial of what?? Dude........You must be high........that is the only explanation that makes sense.
No, he isn't high. He is just that ******* stupid. You cannot fix this.

No, he isn't high. He is just that ******* stupid. You cannot fix this.

Floggy's resume:

Floggy Shortbus
  • Self-employed Covid alarmist
  • Self-identified Covid vaccine expert
  • Expert in Covid vaccines and window flavors
  • Stayed at a place next to a Holiday Inn Express
  • Snuck in and got a free breakfast at that place
  • Will not contribute to any work party or gift
  • Available as a blowhard know-it-all critic of everything
  • References available on request
  • Okay, that's bullshit. I don't have any references

let me add to this. OFTB was very vocal about her smart friends from Pfizer who knew that this was safe and effective. At best, they were stupid or lying. Or, as they say in pharma, they were "marketing".
Oh Jesus. I said I had one friend who worked in the pharmaceutical industry for decades. He's a brilliant guy who was instrumental in developing a cancer drug that is currently saving lives. He looked at the data and had his entire family get the vaccines. He acknowledges they are a disappointment in terms of efficacy but still believes they mitigate serious illness and death though to a much lesser degree with omicron which is milder to begin with. He acknowledges the rare adverse effects. He's someone I've known since I was 19 years old, I can assure you he's neither stupid nor lying. I have a close friend who is a nurse practitioner and works in a nonprofit medical clinic serving the local migrant farmworker community who watched dozens of people become seriously ill and die pre-vaccines and wholeheartedly supports them to this day. It is a population that has a lot of obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes so was hit particularly hard. Those are the only smart pro-vaccine "friends" I have ever mentioned here.

Sorry I don't have hours every day to look up and post the reams of actual science refuting the constant stream of lengthy anti-vaxx distortions and misinformation that is posted here. Not that it would matter anyway.

Last edited:
This is not the first time one of you has mischaracterized my comments about my friend who works in the pharmaceutical industry. A comment that was not intended as any sort of data or study or proof of anything but only to make the point that people who work in the pharmaceutical industry are human beings who have wives and parents and families just like us and not greedy monsters who would intentionally maim and kill people just to make a buck. Which is something you have to believe to believe half of the crap that gets posted here.

I guess the covid vaccine only affects Swedish fertility. Or gee maybe some people didn't want to have a baby in the middle of a global pandemic and inflation problem. Nah...

"Many of the women who had babies in 2021 were college-educated, and may have benefited from increased flexibility in their work schedules and more time working from home. For college-educated workers, financial situations overall also tended to be better, because many of those workers saw their investments and homes increase in value during the pandemic."

What? You mean economic conditions affect birthrates? Unpossible! Only covid vaccines do that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It is not just a lie, counselor. It is an element in their fraud. They knowingly aborted the clinical studies AND dumped the control groups because they were aware of the negative safety profile, yet they, or the government alongside them, allowed incomplete testing for safety --- note that the efficacy clearly cannot be determined in such a short term, nor can it be accurately quantified without the safety profile --- and then wheeled the ghoulish experiment with human subjects, including those never in any of the aborted clinical test groups, for much of the western world.

The toll on human life and suffering will be told in the coming years.

It is my fondest hope that those who ought to have been accountable are held responsible, and those that ought to have been knowledgeable are shamefully dismissed, publicly, as fools who's work, words and actions cost innumerable lives.
They "dumped the control groups" because it was unethical to keep thousands of people who got the placebo unprotected from severe disease in the midst of a pandemic. It's hilarious how you guys twist this ****. https://www.science.org/content/art...-options-many-thousands-who-received-placebos

Covid vaccines and infertility and miscarriage

Results​

Out of 1406 studies screened, 29 were included in the systematic review. These studies, conducted in Israel (34.5 %), USA (24.1 %), Russia (20.7 %) China (10.3 %), Italy (3.5 %), North America (3.5%) and Turkey (3.5 %) were of poor (34.5 %), moderate (58.6 %) and good (6.9 %) quality. Meta-analyses were performed for pre- and post-vaccination sperm progressive motility (44 %, 95 % CI 42 %-62 % vs 43 %, 95 % CI 31 %-59 % p = 0.07) and concentration (50.6 mln/ml, 95 % CI 35.1–72.8 vs 55.4 mln/ml, 95 % CI 37.4–82.2p = 0.12). Biochemical (0.51, 95 % CI 0.40–0.66 vs 0.60, 95 % CI 0.53–0.68p = 0.45) and clinical (0.45, 95 % CI 0.37–0.54 vs 0.47, 95 % CI 0.40–0.55 p = 0.31) pregnancy rate did not differ among vaccinated and not vaccinated groups. Subgroup meta-analyses based on the type of vaccine showed no significant difference: between vaccinated with mRNA vaccines and non-vaccinated regarding biochemical pregnancy rates; pre- and post-vaccination with Gam-COVID-Vac regarding testosterone, FSH and LH levels; pre- and post-vaccination with BNT162b2 vaccines regarding sperm volumes.

Conclusion​

Based on the studies published so far, there is no scientific proof of any association between COVID-19 vaccines and fertility impairment in men or women.

Our study found no evidence of an increased risk for early pregnancy loss after Covid-19 vaccination and adds to the findings from other reports supporting Covid-19 vaccination during pregnancy.3,4

Among women with spontaneous abortions, the odds of COVID-19 vaccine exposure were not increased in the prior 28 days compared with women with ongoing pregnancies. Strengths of this surveillance include the availability of a multisite diverse population with robust data capture.

This is not the first time one of you has mischaracterized my comments about my friend who works in the pharmaceutical industry. A comment that was not intended as any sort of data or study or proof of anything but only to make the point that people who work in the pharmaceutical industry are human beings who have wives and parents and families just like us and not greedy monsters who would intentionally maim and kill people just to make a buck. Which is something you have to believe to believe half of the crap that gets posted here.

I have mentioned numerous times my Scientist neighbor, Carol. Who works at NIH. Who's involved in epidemiology. Numerous times. She is as staunchly opposed to any of the Covid vaccines as your trusted friends are. Told me not to get the Pfizer or Moderna or JnJ. Gave me really sad eyes and shook her head when I told her my kids got the J&J. Said she was going to get the Novavax vaccine. Then months later said don't get any. Leverage your natural immunity. Don't even get the Novavax.

I trust her. As you do your friends.

There are people on both sides of the aisle on this.

I guess the covid vaccine only affects Swedish fertility. Or gee maybe some people didn't want to have a baby in the middle of a global pandemic and inflation problem. Nah...

"Many of the women who had babies in 2021 were college-educated, and may have benefited from increased flexibility in their work schedules and more time working from home. For college-educated workers, financial situations overall also tended to be better, because many of those workers saw their investments and homes increase in value during the pandemic."

What? You mean economic conditions affect birthrates? Unpossible! Only covid vaccines do that.

Feel free to go back and respond to the dozen or so studies I've provided showing the vaccines lead to a drop in sperm count, and also affect female fertility. You can counter any of those. Even Pfizer's studies showed an impact (albeit a small sample set) on pregnant women and too many miscarriages. You can search and find it.

Meanwhile all of this vaccine misinformation is actually going to kill children. But hey, as long as it keep you guys entertained.

Yes, children not getting a Covid vaccine is going to kill millions of children....given no "healthy" child in the USA apparently died of Covid.

If more and more people are NOT getting other vaccines because of the past two years and that's leading to child deaths, I blame the Government. A rapidly rising number of people no longer trust the government and science and medicine because of the obvious lies they have been caught telling.

Can anyone blame anyone being gun shy at this point "trusting" science? I don't blame a soul.

See the Twitter files. We are lied to every damned day. If you trust these entities at this point, you may well be the problem.

Feel free to go back and respond to the dozen or so studies I've provided showing the vaccines lead to a drop in sperm count, and also affect female fertility. You can counter any of those. Even Pfizer's studies showed an impact (albeit a small sample set) on pregnant women and too many miscarriages. You can search and find it.
That has been debunked Tim and you know it but this is what these misinformation sites do. Take incomplete numbers and data and distort and misinterpret them. Almost everything you post here has been debunked numerous times. But since I’m not as committed to producing as much volume as you I guess you win. Again, it’s an exercise in futility but https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...osts-is-based-on-miscalculation-idUSL1N3010NY

Yes, children not getting a Covid vaccine is going to kill millions of children....given no "healthy" child in the USA apparently died of Covid.

If more and more people are NOT getting other vaccines because of the past two years and that's leading to child deaths, I blame the Government. A rapidly rising number of people no longer trust the government and science and medicine because of the obvious lies they have been caught telling.

Can anyone blame anyone being gun shy at this point "trusting" science? I don't blame a soul.

See the Twitter files. We are lied to every damned day. If you trust these entities at this point, you may well be the problem.
No, the suspicion created about the scientific community as some intentionally evil entity is causing mistrust in many other life saving vaccines and children will die because of that. And these misinformation sites you frequent will be partially responsible for that.

Millennials dying at exorbitant rates.

Smoking Gun #1
Millennial Excess Deaths in 2021

On March 7th my partner Josh Stirling, former #1 ranked sell side insurance analyst, created the now infamous millennial excess death chart ( full PDF below )
sourced from CDC data which showed an 84% spike of excess mortality into the Q3 vaccine mandates by the Biden administration and the lockstep follow on by schools, colleges and corporations.

Between March of 2021 and february of 2022, 61,000 millennials died excessively above the prior 5 year base trend line.

More millennials died in 2021 than American soldiers were killed in the Vietnam War.

The relative timespan and rate of change into the fall of 2021 is a signal that a harmful event occurred to this 25-44 age group.

This means that millennials started dying in large numbers at the same times when vaccines and boosters were rolled out.

The vaccine clearly had a role, as many previously hesitant folks were forced into compliance.

The naysayers claim the excess deaths were due to drug overdoses, suicides and missed medical treatment...

We have fact-checked the fact-checkers.

It's statistically impossible that in a three month period, all those events up-ticked simultaneously across the country.
Exhibit 5 from PDF #1 ( below ) shows how excessive amounts of millennials died at the same times
that lockdowns, vaccinations, mandates and boosters were rolled out.

Picture

Download Full PDF #1 here;
Picture

adverse_mortality_trends_in_u.s._-_3-21-2022_-_part_i.pdf
Download File

You can compare Josh's charts with the CDC data yourself;
Step 1: Load https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard <
Step 2: Scroll down on the CDC page until you see this interactive chart;
Picture

On the CDC website, hover your mouse over the red + symbols on the chart to verify that the CDC dates match Josh's chart shown above.

Smoking Gun #2 Mix Shift

On March 14th, Josh Stirling made his second most important discovery in the CDC data.
( See Josh's correlating chart below )

It was the mix shift from old to young that occurred from 2020 to 2021.

126,000 of the 592,000 excess deaths in 2020 were people under the age of 65 or approximately 21%.

181,000 of the 512,000 excess deaths in 2021 were people under the age of 65 or approximately 35%.

More millennials died in excess than any other age group in 2021.

The number of excess millennial deaths in 2020 was 42,000, but jumped a whopping 45% to 61,000 in 2021.

In 2021, Covid strains were already mutating and becoming less virulent.

Also, it had already determined that
the virus affected mostly older people with co-morbidities.

This indicates that the mix shift of excess deaths in 2021 was not likely due to COVID19 but rather some other external source.

SIXTY ONE THOUSAND more millennials died in 2021 than the average baseline from 2015 to 2019.
The virus was weaker in 2021, but yet more millennials died.
What else happened in 2021 at the same times with millennial excess deaths spiked?
Jabs and mandates.

It’s important to note that 45,000 more people died under the age of 65 in 2021 versus year 2020.

Did the virus suddenly decide to only target younger folks disproportionately?

Did the virus change from respiratory to pulmonary in year 2?

The only thing that changed in 2021 was the introduction of the vaccine and mandates, which to simple deductive reasoning is the obvious culprit.

However, the authorities and the mainstream media simply refuse to acknowledge much less comment on this data.

The reason it is not allowed is because the obvious question would begin to be asked about the vaccines.
Exhibit 1 from PDF #2 ( below ) shows more young people died in 2021, after vaccines and boosters rolled out.

Picture

Click here to load > https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard <

Picture

adverse_mortality_trends_in_u.s._-_3-21-2022_-_part_ii.pdf
Download File

Smoking Gun #3 SOA Confirmation

On August 17th the Society of Actuaries Research Institute (SOA) published their Group Life Covid 19 Mortality Survey Report.

This report represents approximately 80 percent of the group life US revenues.

Table 5.7 in the report is Excess Mortality by Detailed Age Band and as you can see below there was an event that occurred in Q3 of 2021 (highlighted in red) for the two age groups 25-34 and 35-44 which represented excess mortality of 78% and 100% respectively.

In March, we reported 84% excess mortality into the fall of 2021.
Bottom line...
Our analysis has been verified by SOA and their group life claims into the third quarter as well.

It is clear that a causative event which occurred in Q3 of 2021. We are 100% of the belief it was the vaccine mandates ordered by the Biden administration.
This is what we call "democide",
or death by government action.
Table 5.7 PDF #3 ( below ) shows how excessive amounts of millennials died at the same times
that lockdowns, vaccinations, mandates and boosters were rolled out.

Picture

https://www.soa.org/4a368a/globalas...up-life-covid-19-mortality-03-2022-report.pdf