• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

They are intentionally hiding data. VAERS reports are missing as well.

That's not up for argument.
I have no knowledge of that claim. So I'd have to look into it. But not tonight. Just had 2 cosmos and my son just won an electric scooter at a UF basketball game. Life is good. Don't have it in me.

Good night folks.

I have no knowledge of that claim. So I'd have to look into it. But not tonight. Just had 2 cosmos and my son just won an electric scooter at a UF basketball game. Life is good. Don't have it in me.

Good night folks.

I posted the information many pages ago. Organizations watching the VAERS reports - which have numbers - disappearing. Screenshots of the originals. Gone weeks later.

I'm working on my rum and Tito's.

Congrats to the kid! If he doesn't want it, I'll take it ;)

I posted the information many pages ago. Organizations watching the VAERS reports - which have numbers - disappearing. Screenshots of the originals. Gone weeks later.

His bike got stolen 2 weeks ago so he's keeping it!

Yes. The CDC is a mess. That's different from saying they are intentionally hiding the dangers of vaccines and don't care about killing people.
FFS, their existence is about protecting the population, not finding a better bureaucracy.

If the Center for Disease Control is wrong/absent from fulfilling necessary roles in a pandemic, what societal value does it have?

Further, since they are charged with this duty to the people, the omission of truth from their communication is not forgivable.

I’m working on my 4th asahi.
Cheers to all.

Congrats on the electric scooter mama Gator

Sorry for the family loss; sounds like many comorbidities did him in when a flu like illness was around.
if one of those "anti-vaxxers" commits fraud, they should be held accountable according to the law.
Wouldn't you agree?

Fraud and crimes against people should be punishable regardless of the offender, right?
Many of them commit fraud, they lie on a daily basis. I’ve demonstrated their falsehoods here numerous times, and you guys just gloss right over that.

"Social media! Twitter videos! Videos of people collapsing and dying in front of cameras isn't new. We just have cameras now. This is normal!" /ProVaxxers
We’ve already established that people weren’t dying in this video, they are alive and well, fainted for a variety of reasons, several of them well before the vaccines existed.
Do you ever ask yourself why would someone need to make a fake video purporting to be people dying from the vaccine if in fact it is actually rampantly killing people?

Last edited:
I will support Flu on this one. You can't seem to speak a single negative word about Pfizer. He's laid out a very thorough argument about how many human beings this company has harmed. 90 or whatever cases where they had to pay fines for the damages caused to mankind.

Crickets from you. It's....Floggy-like.

We...the WORLD...have reason to be very wary of companies like this, would you not even minimally agree?
I haven’t looked into all of the claims about Pfizer. One thing I do know for sure is if they came from anti-vax sites they are likely distorted and exaggerated.
I have no particular love for Pfizer. (My friend does not work for Pfizer as Confuence likes to continually suggest). I’m sure they are not innocent of all wrongdoing. Throwing out all of Pfizer’s prior misdeeds as proof that all the bullshit on anti-vax sites is actually true is just deflection. Treating known quacks and liars as heroic fighters of the evil Pfizer is another deflection.
There is no giant global conspiracy to hide the dangers of the vaccines. These are probably the most studied vaccines in history.

We’ve already established that people weren’t dying in this video, they are alive and well, fainted for a variety of reasons, several of them well before the vaccines existed.
Do you ever ask yourself why would someone need to make a fake video purporting to be people dying from the vaccine if in fact it is actually rampantly killing people?

I didn't post it. Supe did. But I've gotten similar responses for posting the athletes collapsing/and or dying. You know, a phenomenon the NIH says is an actual problem.

I also am tiring of the "it came from social media so it's bs" crap. It's weak and lazy.

Traditional news media is changing/dying. They all have Facebook, Twitter, etc to share their news, where much of it is consumed/shared.

1675347558233.png

Throwing out all of Pfizer’s prior misdeeds as proof that all the bullshit on anti-vax sites is actually true is just deflection.

That's not what he's saying or doing.

If I go to court and have a list of 14 priors, the judge and the jury are going to be more wary of what I say, if I should be fined, released. I won't be trusted. I'll be "suspected" due to my historical record.

The Pfizer data is accurate. You can go look it up. They have paid tens of billions across dozens and dozens of cases for killing/maiming people, violating FDA regs, etc, so forth and so on.

Were these actions intentional to hurt mankind? Nope. Was some of it intentional to violate regs, make $$, skirt the rules? Yep.

Therefore, we all have a reason to be wary of pharmas, especially Pfizer, due to their history. Especially given they were allowed to skirt traditional testing, were granted total immunity, and used the courts to fight to hide their clinical data for 75 years.

The above should give most reason for pause.

Why this position bothers you and others is beyond me.

1675348030995.png
1675348053572.png

1675348108664.png
1675348147795.png

I didn't post it. Supe did. But I've gotten similar responses for posting the athletes collapsing/and or dying. You know, a phenomenon the NIH says is an actual problem.

I also am tiring of the "it came from social media so it's bs" crap. It's weak and lazy.

Traditional news media is changing/dying. They all have Facebook, Twitter, etc to share their news, where much of it is consumed/shared.

View attachment 10436
You just reposted it with a comment about how "provaxxers" think deaths like these are normal. Even though nothing in it is related to the vaccine or shows anyone dying.

I have no problem with people getting news from social media. The problem is anyone can say anything and there are a lot of people who take these things as true. Like hundreds thousands of people who will watch that video and not realize it is completely fake, made-up bullshit.

Wrong. You're now just making up your own facts.

Once again short bus. Remove the first 6 months. Do the month to month analysis. In October of 2021, 25.5% of WA State was unvaxxed. By December 2022, 9% were.

To make the claim that 10% drove over half the deaths shows your lack of math skills.
FFS, YOU referred to data showing exactly that, Tim. 😂
"I'll take non-correlated, dumb analogies for $200 Alex."

Ben's interceptions didn't kill people....or leave them prone to dying when he targeted them.
Show me vaccine that saved more lives.

That proves nothing. By the time they did the study, covid mutated into a big nothing-burger. They are taking credit for what mother nature did.
That proves you obviously didn’t read the last two sentences of the first paragraph of the Method section.

Many of them commit fraud, they lie on a daily basis. I’ve demonstrated their falsehoods here numerous times, and you guys just gloss right over that.
That is untrue.
You have refused discussion with me, several times. If not, answer the question I posed above: how many studies exist about the cumulative effect of multiple/increasing vaccinations, given the clear knowledge that vaccines damage a small fraction of those who take the vaccination?

That is untrue.
You have refused discussion with me, several times. If not, answer the question I posed above: how many studies exist about the cumulative effect of multiple/increasing vaccinations, given the clear knowledge that vaccines damage a small fraction of those who take the vaccination?
I haven’t refused discussion with you. Every time I say something you can’t respond to you just pivot to a new topic.

How do you know there are no studies on such a thing? Wouldn’t they be ongoing and not completed yet given that multiple vaccines are a fairly new thing? There certainly numerous safety and efficacy studies of boosters, to say there aren’t is just false.

What do you mean? People fainting? Yes, people faint. I cut my finger once and fainted. People faint from low blood sugar, dehydration, panic attacks, seeing blood, feeling pain. People commonly faint immediately after getting vaccinations. Has to do with anxiety about needles and pain. This was a known thing before covid.
Libtards faint from getting the vapors and clutching their pearls. Also from illegal drugs.

Libtards faint from getting the vapors and clutching their pearls. Also from illegal drugs.
I’ve been a conservative my whole life, I fainted from cutting my finger (down at the base in between 2) looking down and seeing my muscles or tendons or some ****. Dropped to the ground just as my husband walked in the room. He had no idea what happened. (This was about 15 years ago so well pre-vax before the peanut gallery pipes up.)

I’m working on my 4th asahi.
Cheers to all.

Congrats on the electric scooter mama Gator
Had to google that...never heard of it. I'm still mad I hadn't heard of Mezcal. up unto a few months ago. Being a huge fan of Islay single malt scotch...this impressed me!

For those who do not know...

What kind of beer is Asahi?

rice lager

Asahi Super Dry Beer is a rice lager from Japan. These beers are prepared with rice and malted barley, just like American lagers. As a result, the beer has a light colour and flavour profile. There is also more carbonation, which necessitates a drier finish.

I haven’t refused discussion with you. Every time I say something you can’t respond to you just pivot to a new topic.

How do you know there are no studies on such a thing? Wouldn’t they be ongoing and not completed yet given that multiple vaccines are a fairly new thing? There certainly numerous safety and efficacy studies of boosters, to say there aren’t is just false.
what? You referenced this above. I have responded to your incorrect assertions about vaccines, not just Covid shots, for many years, because you are un-informed about the cumulative risks of multiple successive vaccination shots to some people. You discard this as a cost of modern medicine, and when I point out that there has been not one single study you ignore same, until above, where you incorrectly assert that my comments were about the criminal Pfizer covid shots.