• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I’ve been a conservative my whole life, I fainted from cutting my finger (down at the base in between 2) looking down and seeing my muscles or tendons or some ****. Dropped to the ground just as my husband walked in the room. He had no idea what happened. (This was about 15 years ago so well pre-vax before the peanut gallery pipes up.)

Not everyone is good with that stuff when it comes to them. My uncle is like 6' 3" 250lbs. Big loud man. Even the smallest cut he will freak and pass out at the sight of his own blood.

I cut between my index finger and thumb with a 2 foot razor sharp knife I was going to town on with a sharpening steel. Damn near cut all the way through that webbing to inside my palm..

Just called out stitches when I did it. Went to er covered in blood. Sat for 2 hours. They put me in a room, nurse came in to give me a local in the wound,**** that hurt, then did about 6 internal stitches and 10 external stitches as I watched the whole time with my hand peeled wide open. He even let me pull through the last 2 stitches. damn index finger was numb on one side of it for close to a year.

That proves you obviously didn’t read the last two sentences of the first paragraph of the Method section.

Methods​

A mathematical model of COVID-19 transmission and vaccination was separately fit to reported COVID-19 mortality and all-cause excess mortality in 185 countries and territories. The impact of COVID-19 vaccination programmes was determined by estimating the additional lives lost if no vaccines had been distributed. We also estimated the additional deaths that would have been averted had the vaccination coverage targets of 20% set by COVAX and 40% set by WHO been achieved by the end of 2021.

What could possibly be wrong with estimations to prove one's theory??!!

Proposed Theory: Troglodyte is a blind hermaphrodite.

In our professional opinion we estimate that thousands of articles remain unread not because of laziness nor the ability to read, but because he is blind. Furthermore, we estimate that the emotional, yet illogical retorts provided by this absolute twit falls in-line with the wailing of a premenstrual schoolgirl. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that Troglodyte is a blind hermaphrodite...or should we say...Hermaphrodyte...

**** your Method section! Hows that?
It’s not mine, it’s The Lancet. PEER REVIEWED MEDICAL JOURNAL. SCIENCE.

“**** your science!” Pretty much sums up most of this thread. Thanks for acknowledging.

“**** your science!” Pretty much sums up most of this thread. Thanks for acknowledging.
Yes, peer reviewed means so much knowing who is bought and paid for, with the excellent examples of all the peer reviewed "science" around the IPCC.
Don't even get started on all the bs that gets into un-scientific peer-reviewed medical journals. Science is not consensus, dumbass.

OFTB will be along to debunk the comments from these guys with proof from CNN/Reutuers, lol.
Watched a few minutes and it's super boring. A guy who loves to hear himself talk. I've never denied healthy children are at low risk from covid (of course we didn't always know that. It became apparent rather early on but most of us weren't willing to roll the dice at first.) As he points out, healthy children are at low risk of death from most things.

Of course not all children are healthy without underlying conditions but to hell with those I guess.

I love how he just yuks it up over 19 year olds dying being called children. HILARIOUS! Because we should EXPECT 19 years old to die I guess.

Last edited:

Methods​

A mathematical model of COVID-19 transmission and vaccination was separately fit to reported COVID-19 mortality and all-cause excess mortality in 185 countries and territories. The impact of COVID-19 vaccination programmes was determined by estimating the additional lives lost if no vaccines had been distributed. We also estimated the additional deaths that would have been averted had the vaccination coverage targets of 20% set by COVAX and 40% set by WHO been achieved by the end of 2021.

What could possibly be wrong with estimations to prove one's theory??!!
That’s the Method Summary, read the actual Method Section. But just to be clear - you think basing a conclusion on a social media post of people fainting is more legitimate than a study published in The Lancet. 👍🏼

Didn't you know? Pfizer controls all. All of science, all of media, so in debt to Pfizer that they don't mind murdering people to make Pfizer rich.

Didn't you know? Pfizer controls all. All of science, all of media, so in debt to Pfizer that they don't mind murdering people to make Pfizer rich.
Which pharmaceutical company has been fined more than Pfizer for the harm and death it caused with it's mis-representations of the drugs it sold?
Which pharmaceutical company has spent more on marketing its Covid medications?

Yes, peer reviewed means so much knowing who is bought and paid for, with the excellent examples of all the peer reviewed "science" around the IPCC.
Don't even get started on all the bs that gets into un-scientific peer-reviewed medical journals. Science is not consensus, dumbass.
Right, “bought and paid for” the conspiracy theory that explains why the other conspiracy theory is being debunked. 👍🏼

Which pharmaceutical company has been fined more than Pfizer for the harm and death it caused with it's mis-representations of the drugs it sold?
Huh, not sure how the all-powerful Pfizer ended up getting fined! I thought they were completely in charge of such things.

Right, “bought and paid for” the conspiracy theory that explains why the other conspiracy theory is being debunked. 👍🏼
Right. Everything anti-vaxxers on substack post is true, everything that proves what they post is false is bought and paid for by Pfizer.

Huh, not sure how the all-powerful Pfizer ended up getting fined! I thought they were completely in charge of such things.
Previously, they did not have the former Commissioner of the FDA on their board. Now they do, and they got immunity!!!!!
Unless they committed fraud. Recall, they settled with Allele Corp, the company that accused them of theft of methods/molecules needed for mRNA vaccine. Mum's the word, now, post settlement.

Right. Everything anti-vaxxers on substack post is true, everything that proves what they post is false is bought and paid for by Pfizer.
No one ever said that.

It is easy to point out the factual inconsistencies with Pfizer, especially given the horrific track record of being caught harming and killing people with their mis-representations of drugs they sold. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?

You have not responded to two requests above in this thread to watch the 9 minute video from the MIT Prof about the mRNA shots and data from Israel and other countries. Why?

Previously, they did not have the former Commissioner of the FDA on their board. Now they do, and they got immunity!!!!!
Unless they committed fraud. Recall, they settled with Allele Corp, the company that accused them of theft of methods/molecules needed for mRNA vaccine. Mum's the word, now, post settlement.
Vaccine immunity predates covid vaccines by quite a few years.

Nobody on this board is against vaccines.

I am against mandatory ineffective shots that have not been studied long term.

Vaccine immunity predates covid vaccines by quite a few years.
Again, you misunderstand.

Pfizer and Moderna were gifted immunity for the Covid shots by the US government to enable the population to get shots more quickly, ahead of completed Phase 1/2/3/4 clinicals. Recall the emergency use authorization. You may disagree with the clinical studies being over, but Pfizer has twice amended the endpoints in the past month alone, on their filings, which are included above. Did you look at them and the massive delta between what the US government "ordered" and what it "got"? So much for pharmaceutical "science". But go ahead, read their stuff and prove me wrong.

"science settles and never, ever evolves. world is still flat."

/TrogAncestors

Bill Nye science guy would be proud.

"science settles and never, ever evolves. world is still flat."

/TrogAncestors
iu

That’s the Method Summary, read the actual Method Section. But just to be clear - you think basing a conclusion on a social media post of people fainting is more legitimate than a study published in The Lancet. 👍🏼
Oh yes, the Lancet, the publication that had to retract its findings on hydroxychloroquine due to major flaws in the data analysis...isn't that, right? How dare I question their methods at all? Summary or not, they're using estimations, or hyperbole, to provide flawed (bullshit) conclusions.

Don't act snub as if we're all following the disinformation on social media, far from it. We've all quoted very reputable sources. You choose to only read articles that fit within your purview.

Had to google that...never heard of it. I'm still mad I hadn't heard of Mezcal. up unto a few months ago. Being a huge fan of Islay single malt scotch...this impressed me!

For those who do not know...

What kind of beer is Asahi?

rice lager

Asahi Super Dry Beer is a rice lager from Japan. These beers are prepared with rice and malted barley, just like American lagers. As a result, the beer has a light colour and flavour profile. There is also more carbonation, which necessitates a drier finish.
My dad’s side of the family has japanese ancestry. My dad is 1/4, his dad(my grandpa) is 1/2 . I’m 1/8th Japanese myself - if I did my math correctly - but I resemble the hell out of my great grandma. I’ve been taking the time to learn more about the culture and piquing my grandpa’s mind cause he is the only one in the family who can speak fluent Japanese.