• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

In your case you assumed the CDC was doing their job and investigating them. You were wrong. They were not. Still are not fully investigating them. In fact, VAERS records are disappearing - being removed.

"When things are investigated" - we will all be happy. I wonder when that will begin? Including autopsies. Like Germany has begun doing. Results (as I posted) were really bad. 5 out of 25 deaths causally linked to the vaccines.

We should be doing a better job and investigating these suspicious deaths. We are not.
More misinformation. Once again the study’s own authors refute that interpretation and the calculations are off. Here’s a link explaining why that you all will dismiss due to source and not read. https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...covid-19-vaccines-likely-cause-sudden-deaths/

Relax. I mean it only as shorthand for anti-Covid vaxxer. If spelling that out every time makes you feel less insulted I’ll do it.

But of course I do hope many of you realize that the original “anti-vaxxers” are heavily involved in this current propaganda campaign.

And making a lot of money out of it too.
How are the "original anti-vaxxers" making a lot of money out of this?

More misinformation. Once again the study’s own authors refute that interpretation and the calculations are off. Here’s a link explaining why that you all will dismiss due to source and not read. https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...covid-19-vaccines-likely-cause-sudden-deaths/
The great thing about science is that authors do not decide what "the science" is. Those that read their studies are able to use the data as gathered, presented, manipulated and calculated and reach independent conclusions. If the reader does not have the same conclusion, it does not mean they are wrong, but rather that the science is far from settled.

Actual scientific facts are not disputed; data, graphs, etc are the authors' interpretation of same. Datasets have been misused and mis-represented for decades in the name of "research", usually paid for by someone desirous of a conclusion that the research points to.

Sometimes, that presentation carries unintended artifacts, like the research here. Just because the authors didn't think of this before they published does not make others interpretation of same wrong. It's just not the "consensus" the author, and those who paid the author, wanted.

Lets stop following the money and let all dissident views be heard to decide the science.

Once consensus science, governments, Christianity, etc all rejected, very forcefully for generations, the simple notion that the sun was the center of our solar system.

I have a feeling that OFTB is one of those people that believe that those that did not get vaccinated caused covid to spread and caused people to die because of it. Hence her ire towards us. I hope that I am wrong.

I believe OFTB did get the shot. But she didnt have any adverse reactions to it like some of us.

My reaction to it is to question all "vaccines" going forward. While I do not specifically believe that some of the actors involved were entirely aware of the shortcomings of the Holy Vaccine at the initial state, I do believe there was a yuge cover-up in this.

Regardless of where you stand on this - vax is all good, vax is eh, vax is **** - it's illogical to suggest that the vax pushed by these three companies has not caused harm. It has. We'll likely never know the exact number of people who died from this, because it's hard to prove and not financially feasible.

Yes, people die and have died from all walks of life, at all ages. Yes, these deaths are being reported more and more - and that's not exactly because of the influence of social media.

It's preposterous to suggest that the people who have died were not affected by the vax, just as it may also be preposterous to suggest those people did die from the vax. Yet it's getting harder and harder to deny the growing number of people dying post-pandemic while boosters are being pushed left and right.

Maybe this insanity is finally starting to wane just a little. Went to my dermatologist today for my semi-annual inspection of my sun damaged skin, hoping to avoid melanoma and was surprised to see no one in the clinic wearing masks.
I used to keep one in my car just in case. Now I don't even bother.

These people did not die, most were not experiencing any kind of heart trouble (except for one who had a congenital heart condition), and most attribute their fainting to other causes. At least one was not yet vaccinated.

Let me save you the trouble: Oh that's from the AP it must all be lies!
oh, but this happened all the time previously, correct? i mean, not only did it happen all the damn time pre-Covid, but the media also put this out there for everyone to see. Since we're all stuck in this corner of SN on the web that Al Gore created, we didn't see all those. Right?

I have a feeling that OFTB is one of those people that believe that those that did not get vaccinated caused covid to spread and caused people to die because of it. Hence her ire towards us. I hope that I am wrong.
My ire towards you? LOL. Why is it that you think my pointing out falsehoods is "ire"?

I don't know how many times I've acknowledged the vaccines are ineffective at preventing infection, especially after the initial variant, that they're only somewhat effective at preventing severe illness and death, and that they are pretty much moot at this point because we have better treatments, less virulent variants and natural immunity. I've NEVER been in favor of mandates. I've ALWAYS believed that young healthy people are at minimal risk from covid (although when my unvaxxed 58 year old slim, healthy, non-smoking 4.0 tennis playing friend died of it that belief was admittedly shaken a bit.)

Last edited:
oh, but this happened all the time previously, correct? i mean, not only did it happen all the damn time pre-Covid, but the media also put this out there for everyone to see. Since we're all stuck in this corner of SN on the web that Al Gore created, we didn't see all those. Right?
What do you mean? People fainting? Yes, people faint. I cut my finger once and fainted. People faint from low blood sugar, dehydration, panic attacks, seeing blood, feeling pain. People commonly faint immediately after getting vaccinations. Has to do with anxiety about needles and pain. This was a known thing before covid. My kids had to sit in the doctor's office for 15 minutes after every set of vaccines in case they fainted. At least one of these happened before the person was vaccinated. What's your explanation for that? Isn't it dishonest to imply that they fainted because of a vaccination they never had?

Have you never seen anyone faint before?

What's new is people searching all over the internet for videos of people fainting and then splicing them together as if they are a cluster in timing and all caused by the same thing. Which they clearly are not.

Not when you actually you know...break the content down, look at it month to month and analyze the trends. You still think 10% of the people drove all of those deaths.
Over half of the deaths. Less than 10% have driven over half of the deaths.
Can you name another vaccine that has allowed this many hundreds of thousands of people to die? I've asked this question several times. No takers.
Because it’s a retarded. Can you name a Steelers QB that threw more interceptions than Ben Roethlisberger? (Hint: You can’t) Does that mean he wasn’t a very effective QB?

My ire towards you? LOL. Why is it that you think my pointing out falsehoods is "ire"?

I don't know how many times I've acknowledged the vaccines are ineffective at preventing infection, especially after the initial variant, that they're only somewhat effective at preventing severe illness and death, and that they are pretty much moot at this point because we have better treatments, less virulent variants and natural immunity. I've NEVER been in favor of mandates. I've ALWAYS believed that young healthy people are at minimal risk from covid (although when my unvaxxed 52 year old slim, healthy, non-smoking 4.0 tennis playing friend died of it that belief was admittedly shaken a bit.)
OK, but it is frustrating when I see the harm that the vaccine has caused and very few people believe me. It is frustrating when a kid (my sons' nephew) dies on the soccer field (lot of soccer fields in Florida), and the authorities refuse to tell the parents why their kid died. My daughter in law has had multiple issues and went to many different doctors for over a year, and FINNALY they admitted that it is vaccine related. We still don't know how that is going to end. My other son and granddaughter both were vaccinated and got covid really bad. Me and my wife who are over 65 years old got the same batch and just had a couple of ****** days. I get frustrated with all the cover-ups and when people belittle you when you try to explain it to them. I would probably get less flack if I said I saw a UFO.

Last edited:
Over half of the deaths. Less than 10% have driven over half of the deaths.

Because it’s a retarded. Can you name a Steelers QB that threw more interceptions than Ben Roethlisberger? (Hint: You can’t) Does that mean he wasn’t a very effective QB?
Shut up. You are confusing yourself.

What do you mean? People fainting? Yes, people faint. I cut my finger once and fainted. People faint from low blood sugar, dehydration, panic attacks, seeing blood, feeling pain. People commonly faint immediately after getting vaccinations. Has to do with anxiety about needles and pain. This was a known thing before covid. My kids had to sit in the doctor's office for 15 minutes after every set of vaccines in case they fainted. At least one of these happened before the person was vaccinated. What's your explanation for that? Isn't it dishonest to imply that they fainted because of a vaccination they never had?

What's new is people searching all over the internet for videos of people fainting and then splicing them together as if they are a cluster in timing and all caused by the same thing. Which they clearly are not.
Yea but it is still funny. :)

uh, no. you know specifically what I was referring to.

Did we ever, prior to Covid and the Holy Vaccine, have this many people faint in such a short time span while speaking at podiums? I mean, since fainting is so common and isn't unique and I'm asking a rather specific question, then the evidence should be rather overwhelming to support your argument that this is not anything to be concerned about.

i'm sure there's a loophole in there somewhere you'll try to exploit.

OK, but it is frustrating when I see the harm that the vaccine has caused and very few people believe me. It is frustrating when a kid (my sons' nephew) dies on the soccer field (lot of soccer fields in Florida), and the authorities refuse to tell the parents why their kid died. My daughter in law has had multiple issues and went to many different doctors for over a year, and FINNALY they admitted that it is vaccine related. We still don't know how that is going to end. My other son and granddaughter both were vaccinated and got covid really bad. Me and my wife who are over 65 years old got the same batch and just had a couple of ****** days. I get frustrated with all the cover-ups and when people belittle you when you try to explain it to them. I would probably get less flack if I said I saw a UFO.
I'm sorry for what has happened with your family. Personally my entire family (except one) got covid twice, once pre-vaccine and once post-vaccine. We all had mild cases. The first time it took awhile for my teen son to get his smell and taste back and that was a really scary time for me. I felt terrible that I had allowed that to happen to him. Thankfully it is mostly back to normal.

I personally know three people who died of covid, all unvaxxed, two had serious underlying conditions, one was perfectly healthy.

Obviously our own personal experiences are going to affect our perspectives. I have no problem with people asking questions or calling for further study and investigation. My problem is the dishonest propaganda that gets posted day after day after day on social media. It frustrates me sometimes.

I'm sorry for what has happened with your family. Personally my entire family (except one) got covid twice, once pre-vaccine and once post-vaccine. We all had mild cases. The first time it took awhile for my teen son to get his smell and taste back and that was a really scary time for me. I felt terrible that I had allowed that to happen to him. Thankfully it is mostly back to normal.

I personally know three people who died of covid, all unvaxxed, two had serious underlying conditions, one was perfectly healthy.

Obviously our own personal experiences are going to affect our perspectives. I have no problem with people asking questions or calling for further study and investigation. My problem is the dishonest propaganda that gets posted day after day after day on social media. It frustrates me sometimes.
You did not cause that to happen to him. Those ******* from China did. Maybe the vax would have prevented it maybe it makes it worse. It's a crap shoot. We will never know. When this thing came out, none of us knew what to do. We all had to rely on people that were lying to us.

uh, no. you know specifically what I was referring to.

Did we ever, prior to Covid and the Holy Vaccine, have this many people faint in such a short time span while speaking at podiums? I mean, since fainting is so common and isn't unique and I'm asking a rather specific question, then the evidence should be rather overwhelming to support your argument that this is not anything to be concerned about.

i'm sure there's a loophole in there somewhere you'll try to exploit.
Do you have the dates of when these 6 people fainted? If you look at the Portugal one closely you can see a 2014 in the background. What makes you think it was all within a short time, because someone put a video of them all together? And why were they perfectly fine later if it was some serious vaccine adverse event?