• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Do you have the dates of when these 6 people fainted? If you look at the Portugal one closely you can see a 2014 in the background. What makes you think it was all within a short time, because someone put a video of them all together? And why were they perfectly fine later if it was some serious vaccine adverse event?
the man talking to Prince Charles fainted in 2020.

the Minnesota politician fainted in 2017 - you noted the one in 2014. So, I'll stand corrected that someone spliced this together to get the same type response that I initially provided.

This is really awesome OFTB.
You are truly outlining the David vs Goilath nature of the struggle for truth and justice -- for "you people" -- by pointing out the largesse of David.

You point out folks taking the opposite stance of your beloved Pfizer, a group that totals about maybe $10M in gross revenue over several years, and juxtapose that with Pfizer, the largest payer of regulatory, legal and other fines in global ******* history, not even including hush money paid but not disclosed for theft (Allele Corp settlement) who is making gross revenue of $100B, or 1000x more, of the worst drug ever developed in pharma.

Nice.

All the while "fact checking" from sources literally paid by Pfizer.

And you dismiss "you people" who daily point out the flagrant disregard for human health from Goliath and the criminal support network of FDA, CDC and media shills all bought and paid for by Pfizer and friends.

What a wonderful world.

This is really awesome OFTB.
You are truly outlining the David vs Goilath nature of the struggle for truth and justice -- for "you people" -- by pointing out the largesse of David.

You point out folks taking the opposite stance of your beloved Pfizer, a group that totals about maybe $10M in gross revenue over several years, and juxtapose that with Pfizer, the largest payer of regulatory, legal and other fines in global ******* history, not even including hush money paid but not disclosed for theft (Allele Corp settlement) who is making gross revenue of $100B, or 1000x more, of the worst drug ever developed in pharma.

Nice.

All the while "fact checking" from sources literally paid by Pfizer.

And you dismiss "you people" who daily point out the flagrant disregard for human health from Goliath and the criminal support network of FDA, CDC and media shills all bought and paid for by Pfizer and friends.

What a wonderful world.
Lol. Your villains are companies employing actual scientists which invest billions developing life saving drugs and your heroes are people who make money blatantly lying to people, literally making **** up, convincing them not to vaccinate their kids against terrible diseases and hawking fake cures and supplements.

What a wonderful world indeed.

And Pfizer apparently controls Reuters, AP, the New York Post, Medpage, every media outlet ever created I guess except substack and twitter. All outlets devoted to helping Pfizer kill people with impunity. Wow that is some kind of power Pfizer has. I never knew.

Lol. Your villains are companies employing actual scientists which invest billions developing life saving drugs and your heroes are people who make money blatantly lying to people, literally making **** up, convincing them not to vaccinate their kids against terrible diseases and hawking fake cures and supplements.

If it is demonstrated that Pfizer commited fraud with these Covid shots, what should the penalty be?

- Individual imprisonment for those in charge?
- Cash fines, like the 90 and counting so far?
- Death penalty and dismantling of the entire criminal racketeering enterprise with proceeds disbursement to those injured?
- Other?

And Pfizer apparently controls Reuters, AP, the New York Post, Medpage, every media outlet ever created I guess except substack and twitter. All outlets devoted to helping Pfizer kill people with impunity. Wow that is some kind of power Pfizer has. I never knew.
The CEO of Rueters is on Pfizer's board.

The former Commissioner of the FDA is on Pfizers Board. He actually got Twitter to remove legitimate posts from another former Commissioner of the FDA who spoke out against the shots for kids.

Which other corporation had a greater marketing budget during the entire pandemic than Pfizer?

You know, i am picking on Pfizer because their greed and misbehaviour is so blantant and clear, and well established over time with clear patterns that killed people.

Maybe the exact same **** is happening at Moderna, who also happens to have the most recent former FDA Commissioner on its Board, but they are much newer and have so many less past transgressions.

What a wonderful world.

If it is demonstrated that Pfizer commited fraud with these Covid shots, what should the penalty be?

- Individual imprisonment for those in charge?
- Cash fines, like the 90 and counting so far?
- Death penalty and dismantling of the entire criminal racketeering enterprise with proceeds disbursement to those injured?
- Other?
I don't know, what's the penalty for the anti-vax propagandists who convinced people not to take the vaccine and resulted in them having higher death rates than the ones who took it? Like my brother in law's cousin and best friend who had diabetes and heart problems but was more afraid of the vaccine than he was of covid, and ultimately died of covid at 60 years old? What should their penalty be for their contribution in killing him?

More misinformation. Once again the study’s own authors refute that interpretation and the calculations are off. Here’s a link explaining why that you all will dismiss due to source and not read. https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...covid-19-vaccines-likely-cause-sudden-deaths/

You literally don't touch the comments about the CDC not investigating VAERS...but jump to the German study.

OK. As has been said here, today, and many times, there is misinformation on both sides. Factually, undeniably, the CDC, Fauci, the media, our Government has persistently lied to us. Spread misinformation.

I don't know day to day what is truth.

Nor, do you.

We can all go back and forth daily posting fact checks and sources from both sides saying "your information is misinformation." ..... "No, yours is!"

Here is what I do know. We don't have the truth. We do not.

For you to come here and label it MISINFORMATION, period end of story when the fact check itself says "Inadequate support" is just arrogance. "My side is right."

What I do know is this shot is very dangerous compared to its peers. You compared it to the "flu shots". Compare the reports across dozens of systems between the Covid shots and the flu shots. What I also know is the Government, CDC, media spread misinformation. This is also undeniable fact. People and organizations mislead and hide information when there is....something to hide.

We are not being told the truth. That is undeniable.

And to my last point...why are more investigations not being done? Why is that?

Over half of the deaths. Less than 10% have driven over half of the deaths.

Wrong. You're now just making up your own facts.

Once again short bus. Remove the first 6 months. Do the month to month analysis. In October of 2021, 25.5% of WA State was unvaxxed. By December 2022, 9% were.

To make the claim that 10% drove over half the deaths shows your lack of math skills.

Because it’s a retarded. Can you name a Steelers QB that threw more interceptions than Ben Roethlisberger? (Hint: You can’t) Does that mean he wasn’t a very effective QB?

"I'll take non-correlated, dumb analogies for $200 Alex."

Ben's interceptions didn't kill people....or leave them prone to dying when he targeted them.

Last edited:
I don't know, what's the penalty for the anti-vax propagandists who convinced people not to take the vaccine and resulted in them having higher death rates than the ones who took it? Like my brother in law's cousin and best friend who had diabetes and heart problems but was more afraid of the vaccine than he was of covid, and ultimately died of covid at 60 years old? What should their penalty be for their contribution in killing him?
Sorry for the family loss; sounds like many comorbidities did him in when a flu like illness was around.
if one of those "anti-vaxxers" commits fraud, they should be held accountable according to the law.
Wouldn't you agree?

Fraud and crimes against people should be punishable regardless of the offender, right?

"Social media! Twitter videos! Videos of people collapsing and dying in front of cameras isn't new. We just have cameras now. This is normal!" /ProVaxxers

I will support Flu on this one. You can't seem to speak a single negative word about Pfizer. He's laid out a very thorough argument about how many human beings this company has harmed. 90 or whatever cases where they had to pay fines for the damages caused to mankind.

Crickets from you. It's....Floggy-like.

We...the WORLD...have reason to be very wary of companies like this, would you not even minimally agree?

Actually, they do. We have posted supporting information of this. I wish I could find it and don't have the time now, but the ad revenue Pfizer alone paid for across all of those networks since 2020 is ASTRONOMICAL.

Giving them a tremendous amount of power. The pharma industry is the biggest (?) lobbyist in the world.

Yes...they really do control a ton of media. Truly. They do.

The CEO of Rueters is on Pfizer's board.

The former Commissioner of the FDA is on Pfizers Board. He actually got Twitter to remove legitimate posts from another former Commissioner of the FDA who spoke out against the shots for kids.

Which other corporation had a greater marketing budget during the entire pandemic than Pfizer?

You know, i am picking on Pfizer because their greed and misbehaviour is so blantant and clear, and well established over time with clear patterns that killed people.

Maybe the exact same **** is happening at Moderna, who also happens to have the most recent former FDA Commissioner on its Board, but they are much newer and have so many less past transgressions.

What a wonderful world.

Damn your facts, you conspiracy theorist.

You literally don't touch the comments about the CDC not investigating VAERS...but jump to the German study.
Not true, I did respond to that. They said that the first response to the FOIA request about not doing PRRs was erroneous, they have been doing them and they provided the data tables to Ron Johnson, have you not seen that? Remember we had the whole conversation about incompetence vs. evil intent to intentionally hide things? He has acknowledged receiving them. In addition, the PRR data mining is not the only means that VAERS is being monitored. But you probably knew that. Otherwise we would not know about the slight increase over background cases of myocarditis, the slight increase over background cases with the J and J vaccine. They are looking at VAERS for things that happen after vaccination that are out of the norm of things that happen in the general population.

People have strokes. People have blood clots. People get myocarditis. The "safety signals" are when people get these things at greater rates after vaccination than people in the general population would be expected to get them. And the safety signals are not being ignored. We know about several of them and they have been widely publicized.

Not true, I did respond to that. They said that the first response to the FOIA request about not doing PRRs was erroneous, they have been doing them and they provided the data tables to Ron Johnson, have you not seen that? He has acknowledged receiving them. In addition, the PRR data mining is not the only means that VAERS is being monitored. But you probably knew that. Otherwise we would not know about the slight increase over background cases of myocarditis, the slight increase over background cases with the J and J vaccine. They are looking at VAERS for things that happen after vaccination that are out of the norm of things that happen in the general population.

People have strokes. People have blood clots. People get myocarditis. The "safety signals" are when people get these things at greater rates after vaccination than people in the general population would be expected to get them. And the safety signals are not being ignored. We know about several of them and they have been widely publicized.
Do you work for Pfizer, FDA, CDC or some entity working for them?

Damn your facts, you conspiracy theorist.
Except I've provided numerous sources beyond Reuters. And the Reuters articles I've posted contain quotes from study authors, links to sources for the refuting information...all lies I guess. The former CEO of Reuters now serves on the board of Pfizer therefore Reuters is lying about everything.

Do you work for Pfizer, FDA, CDC or some entity working for them?
Yes I do. I am all in on the "let's wantonly kill people" cabal. I figure if I can convince these 10 people on Steeler Nation of my point of view the world is my oyster.

Not true, I did respond to that. They said that the first response to the FOIA request about not doing PRRs was erroneous, they have been doing them and they provided the data tables to Ron Johnson, have you not seen that? Remember we had the whole conversation about incompetence vs. evil intent to intentionally hide things? He has acknowledged receiving them. In addition, the PRR data mining is not the only means that VAERS is being monitored. But you probably knew that. Otherwise we would not know about the slight increase over background cases of myocarditis, the slight increase over background cases with the J and J vaccine. They are looking at VAERS for things that happen after vaccination that are out of the norm of things that happen in the general population.

OFTB....the PRR analysis is only PART of what they should be doing. They have only partially begun doing that in the past year.

Yes, I saw the Ron Johnson link. As I said to you yesterday, I read it.

Does it not strike you as ODD that a Congressman had to threaten/push them to get said data that ought to be right on their home page?

But seriously...I was a homemaker for about 20 years. I currently work downsizing and helping senior citizens settle into their senior living accommodations. My husband works in the energy biz. Some people here know me on Facebook so they can probably verify (although I don't post a lot about my "career".)

OFTB....the PRR analysis is only PART of what they should be doing. They have only partially begun doing that in the past year.

Yes, I saw the Ron Johnson link. As I said to you yesterday, I read it.

Does it not strike you as ODD that a Congressman had to threaten/push them to get said data that ought to be right on their home page?
Yes. The CDC is a mess. That's different from saying they are intentionally hiding the dangers of vaccines and don't care about killing people.

Yes. The CDC is a mess. That's different from saying they are intentionally hiding the dangers of vaccines and don't care about killing people.

They are intentionally hiding data. VAERS reports are missing as well.

That's not up for argument.

It looks as though OFTB is in the minority on this topic. She has taken a lot of shots.

Pun intended lol.