• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Zona, what benefit, other than blocking large pollution particles in nasty smog, and globules of snot being expelled from sick folks, do the trendy masks provide?

They hide ugly faces.
They serve to signal to others "Yeah, I'm a Dimbo too."

Bout all I got.

They're terrified. For over two years they were told if they didn't wear a mask they'd get covid, and if they got covid they'd die. The mental health damage done to the people of this nation probably won't be understood for decades.
truth.

my dad wears a mask in public now. he also had lung cancer surgery just prior to Covid hitting, so this **** scared the **** out of him. Especially since his immune system has never been great. He could have been told by his MEDICAL DOCTOR to wear it, though.

Also has all the boosters and had a recent days-long fever and week-long rash. But his Covid booster was "too long ago" to have been any kind of contributing factor to this... he says.

This is truly a beautiful, "both-sided" view of the vaccines. Both sides of the debate will get something from this article.

I post it because rightfully, as the authors say...we should be investigating thoroughly what is happening and they explain why such a large percentage of Americans now distrust their Government and Health agencies - unlike other countries.

"Fair and Balanced"

View attachment 10470

Tim,
Thanks for posting this. I am grateful for useful discourse.
Many questions still need answers:
1) why are these writers, medical professionals, not aware that all new drugs have phase 1, 2, 3, and 4 clinical AND experiential studies done? Even approved drugs can get re-labelled, removed, etc. as actual human experience differs from expectations upon approval. Further, why do they not call into account those at the pharmaceutical companies and those in regulatory authority for their lack of action? While it is useful to point out the problems, there is still no call for accountability.
2) Zona pointed out the part about that Pfizer is late in their own investigation of their own drug's cardiovascular issues. Why do the authors not question the clear bias of Pfizer acting as Inspector Clouseau AND note that FDA does not seem to care that they are at least 6 weeks LATE in completion of their study.
3) There is no attempt to demonstrate the real dollar and implied dollar costs of these issues. Why not?
4) They question FDA, CDC, Walensky, Fauci, the Biden Administration, etc. actions, but make no direct ask for responses, or judgements from the lack of response. For instance, noting that it is terrible that colleges still require students to get more covid shots for unreasonable compliance is obvious, but the authors do not direct this anywhere. They actually say "That means that these schools are violating the rights of bodily autonomy in young people, and increasing their risk of a vaccine side effect for no purpose. " and then change course in the article.
Many ideas are started, but unfinished.
It gives the reader an idea of the problems, yet offers no solutions or accountability.
So, for me, this seems like a trial balloon article, to get some of the negatives out there, with some names, but with nothing of meaning in terms of asking for responses or accountability.
Its a survey article on some of the bad covid shot ****, but not all, with no other conclusion than "so Americans are turning to Twitter rather than the CDC".

I am not really sure this helps that much.

as
I figured that would throw you on your rabid misinformation hunt. And like the media does, her death is clearly not due to the vaccines. Couldn't be. Any suggestion otherwise is heresy. Despite dying of a heart attack, it was cancer, scoliosis, and her surgeries that did her in. Yep, that is the ONLY answer.

Her mom's name is Ilana, her dad's David, per the link.

Here is her Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThisisSJB?s=20&t=NN2C9UcDX8Mq47oyKUx7Hg (Joined October 2020)
Here is her Insta, full of photos: https://www.instagram.com/sarajessicablattner/ (122 posts, over 900 followers, content going back to 2019)
Her TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@sarajessicablattner (not much here)
Her videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@sarajessicablattner932/videos (22 videos going back 2 years to when she was 12)

This appears to be a public obit: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/north-miami-beach-fl/jessica-blattner-10398819

View attachment 10475

Talk about conspiracies. Can you imagine the lengths someone went to to pretend to be this girl who never existed? To stage wheel chair photos with friends, post videos abut physical therapy after surgery. I mean, amazing...someone started making all these fake accounts, channels, videos and pictures over 3 years ago just to prepare to stage a fake death 3 years in the future from a vaccine that didn't yet exist to treat a pandemic they didn't know was coming. Freaking brilliant.

There isn't a lot out there, but this girl absolutely existed. Or she was a bot.
I didn't say she doesn't exist. There just seems to be a real dearth of information about her death. The obit you posted I saw previously, it is a different name and doesn't have any details or any kind of identifying information in it either. Most of the time when a teen passes away you'll find tributes written to them on social media, mentions from classmates, relatives etc. There is no actual verifiable information anywhere about her dying or its cause. No name of a hospital, doctor or any other medical information. No on camera interviews with her parents or other relatives. Just the same video clip and claim that she died 1 day later.

I don't know what that means exactly, I just find it very odd. Would I put it past these anti-vax sites to make up someone's death? Of course not. There are numerous videos out there of people supposedly "dying" from the vaccines that occurred years before there was a vaccine and oh by the way, they didn't actually die. There are individual posts and lists they put out of people who supposedly "died from the vaccine" who actually died from other causes and/or didn't die at all. So yes, they do actually fabricate "vaccine deaths" on a regular basis. Did they fabricate an entire person? Probably not. They always insert a little truth to make their lies seem more plausible.

as

I didn't say she doesn't exist. There just seems to be a real dearth of information about her death. The obit you posted I saw previously, it is a different name and doesn't have any details or any kind of identifying information in it either. Most of the time when a teen passes away you'll find tributes written to them on social media, mentions from classmates, relatives etc. There is no actual verifiable information anywhere about her dying or its cause. No name of a hospital, doctor or any other medical information. No on camera interviews with her parents or other relatives. Just the same video clip and claim that she died 1 day later.

I don't know what that means exactly, I just find it very odd. Would I put it past these anti-vax sites to make up someone's death? Of course not. There are numerous videos out there of people supposedly "dying" from the vaccines that occurred years before there was a vaccine and oh by the way, they didn't actually die. There are individual posts and lists they put out of people who supposedly "died from the vaccine" who actually died from other causes and/or didn't die at all. So yes, they do actually fabricate "vaccine deaths" on a regular basis. Did they fabricate an entire person? Probably not. They always insert a little truth to make their lies seem more plausible.
You should demand to see the birth certificate and death certificate, just like folks did for Obama.

"just the tip", "I really love you", " wait here, I will be right back", "no officer, I have not had any drinks recently", "you will never get Covid" , etc. are a few little "truths" that make the lies seems more plausible at the time.

as

The obit you posted I saw previously, it is a different name and doesn't have any details or any kind of identifying information in it either.

I admitted it was weak. But it is her name. Take out Sara. It's her name.

Most of the time when a teen passes away you'll find tributes written to them on social media, mentions from classmates, relatives etc. There is no actual verifiable information anywhere about her dying or its cause.

Not always. As you know I've looked at many dozens of these died suddenly cases. Not always can you find tributes. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

No name of a hospital, doctor or any other medical information.

She didn't die in a hospital, she died in her bed.

No on camera interviews with her parents or other relatives. Just the same video clip and claim that she died 1 day later.

Of all of the died suddenly links I've posted, I'm guessing 2-5% ever involved some post-death interview with anyone related to or friends of the deceased. I don't think that is unusual. My grandma died. The news station didn't show up.

I don't know what that means exactly, I just find it very odd. Would I put it past these anti-vax sites to make up someone's death? Of course not.

But you would put it past the CDC to hide deaths. Think about that. The truth lies in the middle. Some suspcious deaths are coincidence. Some are from the vaccines. Some "died suddenly" deaths are bullshit and manufactured. Some are real. The truth is between the goal posts. Your side, the media and the government and the healthcare agencies are lying to us every day. So too are the "anti-vaxxers" you revile.

So yes, they do actually fabricate "vaccine deaths" on a regular basis.

Kinda similar to the CDC scrubbing records from VAERS. Point taken.

They always insert a little truth to make their lies seem more plausible.

A lot like our Gubmint. ABC. NBC. The New York Times.

We all know how it works and it works on both sides.

You should demand to see the birth certificate and death certificate, just like folks did for Obama.

"just the tip", "I really love you", " wait here, I will be right back", "no officer, I have not had any drinks recently", "you will never get Covid" , etc. are a few little "truths" that make the lies seems more plausible at the time.

Only the anti-vaxxers lie and make stuff up to fool the populace.

Dude dies on a motorcycle and it's called a Covid death? That's not lying.
Thousands of VAERS reports that were there a month before all disappearing? That's not deception.
The CDC making "mistakes" dozens of times on published numbers about Covid deaths (always over-inflated)? That's incompetence, not deception.

Maybe, I have no issues with anyone that continues to wear one, especially the elderly, you know, those folks that are older than me, worrying about their mortality.

I do wonder though, what goes through the mind of a seemingly healthy mask donning 20 year old as they're shopping at the grocery store.

Oh people can do what they want. If I'm that compromised in health, going out into large public crowds in an enclosed area is off of that list. For the majority most people handle the masking 100% wrong with not only a worthless mask type,but it get cross contaminated and then becomes something unhealthy for you in general.

the elderly, you know, those folks that are older than me,
Kinda limits the field a bit huh Zona ? On this board fur instance, that would probably be one person......me ! .LOL

images

WASHINGTON, DC — In a move designed to both bring in some extra revenue for the federal government as well as send a message of encouragement to the public to get vaccinated, tonight's State of the Union address from President Joe Biden will be sponsored by Pfizer.

"We've really been a driving force behind most decisions made by the country's leadership anyway," said Pfizer spokesperson Phil Brooks. "The next logical step is to just start publicly sponsoring this type of official policy speech."

Fresh off its sponsorship of the much-talked-about musical performance/Satanic worship service by Sam Smith at the Grammy Awards, the pharmaceutical giant is looking to expand its public presence into the political sphere. "Most members of Congress are on our payroll already," Brooks continued. "Sam Smith's performance at the Grammys, combined with a speech from President Biden, really captures the essence of what Pfizer is all about. They go hand-in-hand."

Other potential sponsors were reportedly discussed behind closed doors by the Biden administration, including Balenciaga, the Chinese Communist Party, and Satan himself. "We thought about other options, but Pfizer seemed like a good start," said a White House source under the condition of anonymity. "After all, we can't really be too open and honest about who controls our messaging."

At publishing time, additional ideas being bounced around included having the President do paid ad reads for Pfizer during the speech, adding a musical interlude by Sam Smith, or even inviting Pfizer mascot Clotty to be one of the President's guests.

How do the different types of masks work?

Medical masks

Also called surgical masks, these are loosefitting disposable masks. They're meant to protect the wearer from contact with droplets and sprays that may contain germs. A medical mask also filters out large particles in the air when the wearer breathes in.

My gosh there were a lot of people afraid someone may accidentally spit on them.

WASHINGTON, DC — In a move designed to both bring in some extra revenue for the federal government as well as send a message of encouragement to the public to get vaccinated, tonight's State of the Union address from President Joe Biden will be sponsored by Pfizer.

"We've really been a driving force behind most decisions made by the country's leadership anyway," said Pfizer spokesperson Phil Brooks. "The next logical step is to just start pubhe licly sponsoring this type of official policy speech."

Fresh off its sponsorship of the much-talked-about musical performance/Satanic worship service by Sam Smith at the Grammy Awards, the pharmaceutical giant is looking to expand its public presence into the political sphere. "Most members of Congress are on our payroll already," Brooks continued. "Sam Smith's performance at the Grammys, combined with a speech from President Biden, really captures the essence of what Pfizer is all about. They go hand-in-hand."

Other potential sponsors were reportedly discussed behind closed doors by the Biden administration, including Balenciaga, the Chinese Communist Party, and Satan himself. "We thought about other options, but Pfizer seemed like a good start," said a White House source under the condition of anonymity. "After all, we can't really be too open and honest about who controls our messaging."

At publishing time, additional ideas being bounced around included having the President do paid ad reads for Pfizer during the speech, adding a musical interlude by Sam Smith, or even inviting Pfizer mascot Clotty to be one of the President's guests.

I love the Bee but that's funny that makes me angry...because there's a lot of truth in there.

Saw a commercial last night with a handful of has-been personalities tossing around a red ball shaped like a Covid molecule.

Telling everyone that if you have asthma, are over 50, a fat ***, or generally just paranoid, you should be very, very afraid, because it's still out there and coming for you.

All I see is that Pfizer thinks it can continue to milk this cow.

My son's nephew died on the soccer field. Authorities refuse to give parents an explanation.

Was this like recent, as in during the questionable post-vaccination world?

So sorry for your family's loss too. wow :(

In addition, he sent along 23 case stories of injuries.

They're terrified. For over two years they were told if they didn't wear a mask they'd get covid, and if they got covid they'd die. The mental health damage done to the people of this nation probably won't be understood for decades.
This tells me how pussified(is that a word?) people are. I blame to fat, to lazy, to board. Could folks back in the polio days be brainwashed like this?