• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yep. We didn't react to this one as we did all those prior.

It failed then, it failed during Covid. It wasn't "mandated" then, it was during Covid. You couldn't be fined then, you could be during Covid. And to repeat...it failed during Covid.

When did social distancing work previously? It didn't work during Covid. It wasn't mandated previously, it was during Covid. We didn't previously paint lines like imbeciles on the floors of groceries previously, we did during Covid. And it failed, even though early on we knew Covid was spread long distances via aerosols. Social distancing was an abject, complete and utter failure (as studies proved over and over and over and over and over again).

Yep. And vaccines that killed 50 people were pulled prior to Covid. Also, our government didn't mandate that vaccines that had 50% or 25% or 42% efficacy had to be stuck in people's arms.

So is the common cold and influenza. And so is the bubonic plague and ebola. Covid is the prior. Not the latter.
Dr. Fauci and Klaus Schwab are both on tape saying there would be a worldwide pandemic of some sort a few years before Covid.
I can buy that the Chinese released it on purpose, remember they wouldn't let people in Wuhan travel within China but allowed them to leave the country for other parts of the globe. I don't necessarily think it was done to affect the 2020 election but it did work out that way. Patient Zero outside of China was a Chinese national who worked as a delivery guy for a Chinese restaurant in Pavia, Italy, a suburb of Milan where one of my distant Italian cousins lives. Europe locked down a lot tighter than we did and it didn't do them any good either.

Contagious disease was a thing before Covid.
The use of masks to prevent transmission of contagious disease was a thing before Covid.
Social distancing to prevent the spread of contagious disease was a thing before Covid.
Vaccines were a thing before Covid.
Covid is a contagious disease.

Which of these statements do you disagree with?
Contagious disease existing before COVID - True.
The use of masks to prevent transmission of contagious disease existing before COVID - mmmm, this one's not so clear cut. If you're speaking of COVID, or any disease really, surgical masks/gators/your old sweatpants/bandanas/what people made from prints they bought at JoAnn Fabrics do not prevent transmission of contagious disease. And this is precisely the theatre we witnessed during the "COVID Years ( cue Kevin Arnold and Joe Cocker ).
Social distancing to prevent the spread of contagious disease was a thing before COVID - Maybe. Not something any of us Boomers or people born after us have experienced. And what started out as 2 weeks of lockdown to stop the spread, turned into political theatre and pure tyranny. The term "essential business" was laughable. A liquor store was seen as an essential business, while an AA meeting was not. Protesting outside was cool, but attending church outside was not. Big corporation OK to stay open, but not Mom and Pop shop.
Vaccines existed before COVID - True.
COVID is a contagious disease - True.

Why is it so hard to look back and say, "Wow, I used to think X, until it was pointed out that it's actually Y. MY BAD. I was going off of the information given at the time, but now that more information has been given, clearly I can see I was wrong about X and Y really was the case"?
Because today, there is no integrity.
Because nobody can admit they're wrong.
It's easier to put fingers in your ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" instead of accepting reality.
It's like the advice George gave Jerry about beating the lie detector. "It's not a lie, if you believe it."

Yep. We didn't react to this one as we did all those prior.

It failed then, it failed during Covid. It wasn't "mandated" then, it was during Covid. You couldn't be fined then, you could be during Covid. And to repeat...it failed during Covid.

When did social distancing work previously? It didn't work during Covid. It wasn't mandated previously, it was during Covid. We didn't previously paint lines like imbeciles on the floors of groceries previously, we did during Covid. And it failed, even though early on we knew Covid was spread long distances via aerosols. Social distancing was an abject, complete and utter failure (as studies proved over and over and over and over and over again).
I’m not going to get into all of these but this one is absurd. Of course social distancing, the PRACTICE, works. And, no, early on they weren’t concerned about aerosols, they were telling people to wash their hands frequently. But humor me, what do you mean by “spread long distances”? How long?
Yep. And vaccines that killed 50 people were pulled prior to Covid. Also, our government didn't mandate that vaccines that had 50% or 25% or 42% efficacy had to be stuck in people's arms.

So is the common cold and influenza. And so is the bubonic plague and ebola. Covid is the prior. Not the latter.

200.webp

The use of masks to prevent transmission of contagious disease existing before COVID - mmmm, this one's not so clear cut. If you're speaking of COVID, or any disease really, surgical masks/gators/your old sweatpants/bandanas/what people made from prints they bought at JoAnn Fabrics do not prevent transmission of contagious disease. And this is precisely the theatre we witnessed during the "COVID Years ( cue Kevin Arnold and Joe Cocker ).
Social distancing to prevent the spread of contagious disease was a thing before COVID - Maybe. Not something any of us Boomers or people born after us have experienced. And what started out as 2 weeks of lockdown to stop the spread, turned into political theatre and pure tyranny. The term "essential business" was laughable. A liquor store was seen as an essential business, while an AA meeting was not. Protesting outside was cool, but attending church outside was not. Big corporation OK to stay open, but not Mom and Pop shop.

Why is it so hard to look back and say, "Wow, I used to think X, until it was pointed out that it's actually Y. MY BAD. I was going off of the information given at the time, but now that more information has been given, clearly I can see I was wrong about X and Y really was the case"?
It's easier to put fingers in your ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" instead of accepting reality.
It's like the advice George gave Jerry about beating the lie detector. "It's not a lie, if you believe it."

citizen-kane-orson-welles.gif

Well-stated.

I have the same thought regarding those who voted for Joe Biden. Okay, maybe they thought he was mentally competent and would do a decent job but after 2 1/2 years of his wandering around, getting lost on a 200 sq. foot stage, losing teleprompter battles, falling down, destroying the economy, opening the border, increasing the debt by $4 trillion for no reason, triggering inflation, killing the housing market, and raping real wages, why in God's name can't those same people just admit, "Yeah, I ****** up voting for Xiden"?

Last edited:
And further research shows they did nothing against covid o many other similar diseases. Leeches used to be a thing as did drilling holes in your head to let the bad spirits out. Can we try that on you?
You might want to check the leeches thing. Hint: they’re still used.

Don't expect an answer.

I’m not going to get into all of these but this one is absurd. Of course social distancing, the PRACTICE, works.

It doesn't work very well at all when you have an aersol-borne virus

And, no, early on they weren’t concerned about aerosols,

I didn't say that. Once again you prove you cannot comprehend what you read. You're ignorant. I said early on we KNEW Covid was spread via aersol.

they were telling people to wash their hands frequently. But humor me, what do you mean by “spread long distances”? How long?

Hit the back button. Search the thread. It's all here. Studies showing the virus was airborne, how long the aerosols would travel and how long they would remain airborne.

That’s the “6 feet rule” POLICY, not the much broader PRACTICE of social distancing.

U.S. states with shelter-in-place orders and other strict Covid-19 rules did not report fewer infections and deaths last year,

The Mask Mandates Did Nothing. Will Any Lessons Be Learned?​

An analysis of each of these three groups support the conclusion that lockdowns have had little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality. More specifically, stringency index studies find that lockdowns in Europe and the United States only reduced COVID-19 mortality by 0.2% on average. ... Specific NPI studies also find no broad-based evidence of noticeable effects on COVID-19 mortality. While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted. In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.

And yet you still cling to the lie, the bullshit foisted on us for almost two years.

So Floggy, for the 6th (?) time I ask - DO YOU STILL WEAR A MASK?

Yeah, thought so.

Again, no way you were a lawyer.

Good news is that I never doubted you are a dumb ****.

It doesn't work very well at all when you have an aersol-borne virus
Sure it does. Staying away from the infected absolutely works.
I didn't say that. Once again you prove you cannot comprehend what you read. You're ignorant. I said early on we KNEW Covid was spread via aersol.
No, you’re splitting hairs with your own argument. Again, early on they didn’t tell us to mask up, they told us to wash our hands.
Hit the back button. Search the thread. It's all here. Studies showing the virus was airborne, how long the aerosols would travel and how long they would remain airborne.
Define “travel”. Outdoors? Covid is primarily spread via droplets, not aerosol. Droplets don’t “travel”.

And yet you still cling to the lie, the bullshit foisted on us for almost two years.

So Floggy, for the 6th (?) time I ask - DO YOU STILL WEAR A MASK?

Yeah, thought so.

Good news is that I never doubted you are a dumb ****.
Rules, mandates. What don’t you get?

remember when OrangeMan made mention of the GynaFloo in his State of the Union speech, stressing that we should take this seriously as a(nother) threat from Gyna and Nancy Vodka was so incensed that she ripped apart the speech in a show of defiance then went to a parade in Chinatown to show that the GynaFloo was a hoax?

good times, gooooooooood times

The next time you see the little fact check warning sign on some social media post.

You might want to check the leeches thing. Hint: they’re still used.
Yes they are for a few basic things to reduce swelling and drain excess fluids. They are no longer used to cure diseases or other ailments as they once were as we know better now. Just like social distancing and aerosol spread. It may work in theory but 6’ was absolutely meaningless as experiments have proven beyond a doubt. Mask wearing was next to useless and that has been scientifically proven. Even the N95 was of dubious value. Vaccines are great, when they work and don’t possibly do far more harm than good as these are looking to have done. At best they were ineffective at worst they killed many people and caused the spread to last longer.

Rules, mandates. What don’t you get?

Floggy the Lockdown Queen announces her edicts.

You loved lockdowns because you made more money and hoo-boy, traffic was so much better! Yes, that is the only reason you loved the lockdowns. Now, you pretend the lockdowns and government orders made sense (when we knew they were a lie just a few weeks after they were imposed) because you want to cover up the fact you are a narcissistic, self-centered, cheap lying ******* who supported taking away my ability to earn a living only because you did not suffer a similar fate and enjoyed the benefits of having millions forced to stay off the roads so you had less traffic.

The reason you are so sensitive to my comments is that you know I know the truth about you and your lockdown obsession. Kids permanently damaged by lockdowns, drug use up, suicides up, businesses ruined, lives wrecked? Floggy does not care - Floggy does not like traffic!!

Sure it does. Staying away from the infected absolutely works.
See Steeltime's post. I'll grant you, if you have a cold in Nigeria and I live in Seattle, I'm pretty well protected. You're so desperate you're now clinging to "social distancing" which can mean exactly the statement I provided above.

Social distancing was an abject failure.

And your science, the science you followed, was an utter lie and a joke.

Dr. Ashish Jha, the Biden White House’s Covid response coordinator, effectively admitted the “six feet of social distancing” thing was entirely made up. Dr. Jha made the admission in a video called “Path Forward” for the Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday.
The proof the CDC never knew what it was talking about with its ‘six-foot social distancing’ rule came when a study showed that schools that implemented such guidelines (wait for it) had more cases.
school1.jpeg

No, you’re splitting hairs with your own argument. Again, early on they didn’t tell us to mask up, they told us to wash our hands.

Define early on. Over the course of 3 years. We were masking year 1. I was subject to fines year 1. We knew the virus was aersol-borne year 1. That's early on.

Define “travel”. Outdoors? Covid is primarily spread via droplets, not aerosol. Droplets don’t “travel”.

Spread of COVID-19 occurs via airborne particles and droplets.

1686757151692.png

We knew it was spread by aerosols even in 2020. I present you TIME magazine even.

COVID-19 Is Transmitted Through Aerosols. We Have Enough Evidence, Now It Is Time to Act​

Contrary to public health messaging, I, together with many other scientists, believe that a substantial share of COVID-19 cases are the result of transmission through aerosols. The evidence in favor of aerosols is stronger than that for any other pathway, and officials need to be more aggressive in expressing this reality if we want to get the pandemic under control.

The virus that causes COVID-19 may be more infectious than previously known through airborne aerosols, spurring an international group of 239 scientists to call for new warnings from the World Health Organization (WHO).

For the love of god, educate yourself. Stop holding onto all of the lies you were fed, Flat Earther.

Attachments

• 1686757184956.png
    1686757184956.png
    81 KB · Views: 0
remember when Flog wanted social distancing and masking and hand washing and anti-bacterial wipes and gels and sprays everywhere in his locked down state then drove his entire family to Key West, where social distancing and masking and whatnot were not imposed?

good times. gooooooooooooooood times.

I wear a mask and goggles when embalming dead folks. Mainly to protect me from splashes of blood or embalming fluid. Getting hit in the eyes, mouth, or nose with either would be a bad thing, very bad. So I’m dutifully wearing my N95 and notice I can smell things like perfume and cigarette smoke. So I said to myself, “Yeah, this **** ain’t gonna work.”

I wear a mask and goggles when embalming dead folks. Mainly to protect me from splashes of blood or embalming fluid. Getting hit in the eyes, mouth, or nose with either would be a bad thing, very bad. So I’m dutifully wearing my N95 and notice I can smell things like perfume and cigarette smoke. So I said to myself, “Yeah, this **** ain’t gonna work.”

QBR

Note:

Mr. Burgundy has demanded that any further use of his copyrighted "QBR" acronym be properly identified, to wit:

QBR ©

I have sent cease and desist letters to Supe, TSF, Confluence, SIL, Steele4evr, Fedderone, Zonaburgh and a "go **** yourself" letter to Floggy and Tibilo.

The latter have nothing to do with the copyright issue, I admit.

Note:

Mr. Burgundy has demanded that any further use of his copyrighted "QBR" acronym be properly identified, to wit:

QBR ©

I have sent cease and desist letters to Supe, TSF, Confluence, SIL, Steele4evr, Fedderone, Zonaburgh and a "go **** yourself" letter to Floggy and Tibilo.

The latter have nothing to do with the copyright issue, I admit.
QBW