• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

See Steeltime's post. I'll grant you, if you have a cold in Nigeria and I live in Seattle, I'm pretty well protected. You're so desperate you're now clinging to "social distancing" which can mean exactly the statement I provided above.

Social distancing was an abject failure.

And your science, the science you followed, was an utter lie and a joke.

Define early on. Over the course of 3 years. We were masking year 1. I was subject to fines year 1. We knew the virus was aersol-borne year 1. That's early on.

View attachment 11209

We knew it was spread by aerosols even in 2020. I present you TIME magazine even.

COVID-19 Is Transmitted Through Aerosols. We Have Enough Evidence, Now It Is Time to Act​

For the love of god, educate yourself. Stop holding onto all of the lies you were fed, Flat Earther.
INDOOR air.

Note:

Mr. Burgundy has demanded that any further use of his copyrighted "QBR" acronym be properly identified, to wit:

QBR ©

I have sent cease and desist letters to Supe, TSF, Confluence, SIL, Steele4evr, Fedderone, Zonaburgh and a "go **** yourself" letter to Floggy and Tibilo.

The latter have nothing to do with the copyright issue, I admit.
What’s really fun is using it with the SN crew on FB and friends of friends don’t know what the hell we’re talking about.
Thanks for the legal backup, Counselor.

INDOOR air.

The ****?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: THAT is your response?

Like PCs are kiosks, you're now saying Covid is spread by droplets...then when confronted with facts that it's predominantly spread by aerosols you're inane, weak, pathetic reply is "indoor air"???

200w.webp

200w.webp

That's how people end up building armored bulldozers.

You'd think more folks would lose their **** from stuff like this. I've been expecting it, instead I get trans he she it non binaries shooting **** up.

I guess we're saving it all up for CW 2.

The ****?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: THAT is your response?

Like PCs are kiosks, you're now saying Covid is spread by droplets...then when confronted with facts that it's predominantly spread by aerosols you're inane, weak, pathetic reply is "indoor air"???

200w.webp

200w.webp
Yes, Tim. INDOOR air, not your idiotic “Nigeria and Seattle” example. Social distancing works. When you got infected it was because you were in close proximity (indoors together) to someone with Covid, not because the virus traveled.

Yes, Tim. INDOOR air, not your idiotic “Nigeria and Seattle” example. Social distancing works.

I provided a detailed study from Johns Hopkins showing you are lying. And you keep repeating the lie.

No surprise, I guess. Your brain-dead, quisling queef contingent still believes that Trump colluded with Russia, that Joe Biden did not accept bribes and that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation.

Seriously, you don't care about the truth. At all. In any fashion. It's all about politics to you, nothing else.

And? Tim referred to aerosol “traveli” negating social distancing, idiot.

How did I miss this last night?

OK. Further proof you don't read. You are incapable of learning. This is OLD news, posted in THIS forum previously for YOU to consume.

100.webp

The 60-Year-Old Scientific Screwup That Helped Covid Kill​

According to the medical canon, nearly all respiratory infections transmit through coughs or sneezes: Whenever a sick person hacks, bacteria and viruses spray out like bullets from a gun, quickly falling and sticking to any surface within a blast radius of 3 to 6 feet. If these droplets alight on a nose or mouth (or on a hand that then touches the face), they can cause an infection. Only a few diseases were thought to break this droplet rule. Measles and tuberculosis transmit a different way; they’re described as “airborne.” Those pathogens travel inside aerosols, microscopic particles that can stay suspended for hours and travel longer distances. They can spread when contagious people simply breathe.
A sick person might cough droplets onto your face, emit small aerosols that you inhale, or shake your hand, which you then use to rub your nose. Any one of those mechanisms might transmit the virus. “Technically, it’s very hard to separate them and see which one is causing the infection,” Marr says. For long-distance infections, only the smallest particles could be to blame. Up close, though, particles of all sizes were in play. Yet, for decades, droplets were seen as the main culprit.
Marr decided to collect some data of her own. Installing air samplers in places such as day cares and airplanes, she frequently found the flu virus where the textbooks said it shouldn’t be—hiding in the air, most often in particles small enough to stay aloft for hours. And there was enough of it to make people sick.
Li’s elegant simulations showed that when a person coughed or sneezed, the heavy droplets were too few and the targets—an open mouth, nostrils, eyes—too small to account for much infection. Li’s team had concluded, therefore, that the public health establishment had it backward and that most colds, flu, and other respiratory illnesses must spread through aerosols instead.
That same day, the CDC updated its guidance to acknowledge that SARS-CoV-2 can spread through long-lingering aerosols.
She, Li, and two other aerosol scientists had just published an editorial in The BMJ, a top medical journal, entitled “Covid-19 Has Redefined Airborne Transmission.”

And the death blow

COVID Gets Airborne – Expert Explains How Viruses Travel Through the Air​

Aerosols are tiny. A human hair is approximately 100 microns in diameter. Droplets—think of the spray that comes out of your mouth and nose when you sneeze—are larger than 100 microns and fall to the ground in seconds. In contrast, aerosols—produced simply by breathing and speaking-are everything smaller than 100 microns and can float in the air for hours and travel long distances.

There's even a video...that you won't watch. From medikool dowkturs.

You should go find another thread to participate in.

200w.webp

Last edited:
How did I miss this last night?

OK. Further proof you don't read. You are incapable of learning. This is OLD news, posted in THIS forum previously for YOU to consume.

100.webp

The 60-Year-Old Scientific Screwup That Helped Covid Kill​

And the death blow

COVID Gets Airborne – Expert Explains How Viruses Travel Through the Air​

There's even a video...that you won't watch. From medikool dowkturs.

You should go find another thread to participate in.

200w.webp

Sure, just in distances slightly shorter than Nigeria to Seattle. 😂

Sure, just in distances slightly shorter than Nigeria to Seattle. 😂

You're too ignorant to realize that the Nigeria to Seattle comment originally posted was mocking you saying social distancing works.

But please, carry on denying the science above and the *** beating you were just administered.

200.webp

You stand corrected. The virus is spread via aerosols that can hang in the air for long periods of time AND travel long distances. Idiot.

You're too ignorant to realize that the Nigeria to Seattle comment originally posted was mocking you saying social distancing works.

But please, carry on denying the science above and the *** beating you were just administered.

200.webp

You stand corrected. The virus is spread via aerosols that can hang in the air for long periods of time AND travel long distances. Idiot.
Tom Hanks didn’t get no Covid when he was on that island with Wilson.

Tom Hanks didn’t get no Covid when he was on that island with Wilson.

See you're stupid, equating social distancing with being on an island. Social distancing werks! Has forever! /Floggy

See you're stupid, equating social distancing with being on an island. Social distancing werks! Has forever! /Floggy
social distancing also be work if a person aint breathe.
they can still vote Democrat, though.