• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You're too ignorant to realize that the Nigeria to Seattle comment originally posted was mocking you saying social distancing works.

But please, carry on denying the science above and the *** beating you were just administered.

200.webp

You stand corrected. The virus is spread via aerosols that can hang in the air for long periods of time AND travel long distances. Idiot.
Uh, seems like a mockery of yourself.

Sure Tim, aerosols travel long distances, down the street, make a right turn, up the walk way, wait for someone to open a door, go up the stairs, down the hall… 👌

Sure Tim, aerosols travel long distances, down the street, make a right turn, up the walk way, wait for someone to open a door, go up the stairs, down the hall… 👌

Scientists and doctors told you it travels long distances.

Keep denying the science idiot.

Wanna know how far? Ask them.

One of the studies we posted previously you chose not to read (like every piece of data in this thread) showed that someone with Covid on one side of a Walmart could simply breathe and someone on the other side of the store could become infected by it...because...(drum roll)...the aerosols linger for long, long periods of time in the air and they travel. Ventilation pushes it around and voila.

It's simple. If you care to learn.

Or you can stick to your dogma which is upside down, flat earth wrong.

Take....the....L. You're beyond humiliating yourself now.

he was quite literally exaggerating when he said he'd be safe from a virus if the virus was in Nigeria and he was in Seattle.

that was lost on you? seriously, McFlog?

Maybe this explains why libs wear masks walking down the street. They do have a habit of taking EVERY thing literally.

Scientists and doctors told you it travels long distances.

Keep denying the science idiot.

Wanna know how far? Ask them.

One of the studies we posted previously you chose not to read (like every piece of data in this thread) showed that someone with Covid on one side of a Walmart could simply breathe and someone on the other side of the store could become infected by it...because...(drum roll)...the aerosols linger for long, long periods of time in the air and they travel. Ventilation pushes it around and voila.

It's simple. If you care to learn.

Or you can stick to your dogma which is upside down, flat earth wrong.

Take....the....L. You're beyond humiliating yourself now.
So if someone sneezes 200 feet away at a Wall Mart, it might as well have been in your face. Sure, Tim. That’s how it “could” work.

So if someone sneezes 200 feet away at a Wall Mart, it might as well have been in your face. Sure, Tim. That’s how it “could” work.
You truly are a special kind of special.
Everything is a could with the human body because everyone reacts to things differently.
Just because you have a nut allergy, doesn't mean I also have to have one.
Because one person is lactose intolerant, doesn't make every human that way.
And with COVID, no matter what your beliefs are, we saw it affect people very differently. Just like EVERY other virus.
COVID killed some folks. It put some people inpatient at the hospital for months. It knocked some people off work for a few days. And there's the people like me who didn't even know they had it until I gave blood and my results came back I was positive for antibodies.
So yes, one random person could have an infected person sneeze directly in their mouth and not show any signs of contracting the virus.
Whereas another person could go to a Wal-Mart where an infected person sneezes more than 6 feet of proper social distancing away from another and their body shuts itself down.
So for some people 200 feet away = in their face.
And for others, not so much.

You truly are a special kind of special.
Everything is a could with the human body because everyone reacts to things differently.
Just because you have a nut allergy, doesn't mean I also have to have one.
Because one person is lactose intolerant, doesn't make every human that way.
And with COVID, no matter what your beliefs are, we saw it affect people very differently. Just like EVERY other virus.
COVID killed some folks. It put some people inpatient at the hospital for months. It knocked some people off work for a few days. And there's the people like me who didn't even know they had it until I gave blood and my results came back I was positive for antibodies.
So yes, one random person could have an infected person sneeze directly in their mouth and not show any signs of contracting the virus.
Whereas another person could go to a Wal-Mart where an infected person sneezes more than 6 feet of proper social distancing away from another and their body shuts itself down.
So for some people 200 feet away = in their face.
And for others, not so much.
That’s a special effort on your part to argue that social distancing doesn’t work because even 200 feet might not be enough. Please.

That’s a special effort on your part to argue that social distancing doesn’t work because even 200 feet might not be enough. Please.
so ze and zer family was masked in the car and elsewhere for the entire duration of zey family vacay to and from Key West, correct?

You do realize you're denying science. Doctors. Proof.

No one needs to sneeze. It gets better. They just need to breathe.

Go back. Read what I posted and linked to. Watch the video. Aerosols linger in the air, and like balloons float around - not dropping to the ground like droplets.

It's amazing what you can learn if you'll open your mind. An impossibility for you.

1686878986298.png

You do realize you're denying science. Doctors. Proof.

No one needs to sneeze. It gets better. They just need to breathe.

Go back. Read what I posted and linked to. Watch the video. Aerosols linger in the air, and like balloons float around - not dropping to the ground like droplets.

It's amazing what you can learn if you'll open your mind. An impossibility for you.

View attachment 11216
That's why I didn't worry much about my customers that died from Covid (haven't had one in about a year). Haven't had a dead person cough or sneeze on me yet.
They burp once in a while when you move them around on the table, which is a little unnerving. They don't really wake up and chase you around though.

That's why I didn't worry much about my customers that died from Covid (haven't had one in about a year). Haven't had a dead person cough or sneeze on me yet.
They burp once in a while when you move them around on the table, which is a little unnerving. They don't really wake up and chase you around though.

200.webp

Well, I WAS getting ready to go to lunch...was being the key word.

Well, I WAS getting ready to go to lunch...was being the key word.
In this business we say you know you’ve arrived when you go out for BBQ ribs after prepping an autopsy case. 😁

They burp once in a while when you move them around on the table, which is a little unnerving.

I read that a corpse can generate enough gas in the digestive tract while decomposing that the body can do a quasi sit-up and make a very disturbing sound while releasing the gas. Morticians reportedly refer to this is a "Tib" or "Flog."

Have you ever had the great misfortune of witnessing a Tib or Flog?

I read that a corpse can generate enough gas in the digestive tract while decomposing that the body can do a quasi sit-up and make a very disturbing sound while releasing the gas. Morticians reportedly refer to this is a "Tib" or "Flog."

Have you ever had the great misfortune of witnessing a Tib or Flog?
Gas yes but they never sit up. After you embalm someone the gas is gone. You don't want to know how we do that.