• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Just curious. How many times has everyone had covid?

I had it at least 3 times. Once officially because i was tested. A second time I'm certain because I lost taste and smell for 2+ weeks. And a 3rd time where i'm like 90% sure because it felt just like the other times but i did not lose taste.

Each time, I had a fever for about 6 hours, took tylenol, fever went down and i just felt like I had a medium sized hangover for a day or 2.
It's the flu, bro

I meant with people just trusting them and doing whatever they're told with no questions asked.

That gig is up.
Not necessarily, at least half of Democrats will believe whatever bull**** the Dem politicians tell them and they know it. We have a few of them here on this board.

I had it at least 3 times. Once officially because i was tested. A second time I'm certain because I lost taste and smell for 2+ weeks. And a 3rd time where i'm like 90% sure because it felt just like the other times but i did not lose taste.

Each time, I had a fever for about 6 hours, took tylenol, fever went down and i just felt like I had a medium sized hangover for a day or 2.
Me and Mrs. Burgundy both had it in January '22. We were both vaccinated with Moderna. Was like a bad cold for five days. We both got two weeks off work until we tested negative. Worked from home doing what we could.

Not necessarily, at least half of Democrats will believe whatever bull**** the Dem politicians tell them and they know it. We have a few of them here on this board.

Me and Mrs. Burgundy both had it in January '22. We were both vaccinated with Moderna. Was like a bad cold for five days. We both got two weeks off work until we tested negative. Worked from home doing what we could.
Me and my wife had it over a weekend. When we talked to the doctor on Monday, he said that the virus is gone, but we will still test positive for 2 maybe 3 weeks.

Kirk Herbstreit’s son Zak, OSU football player, hospitalized with heart condition…it is happening more and more.

"It's always been this way. We just have more media now. Athletes have always dropped dead at this pace." / YouKnowWhoTheyAre

Once, maybe, my son tested positive in Dec. '21 and I had some symptoms like that of a bad cold or flu for 4-5 days. Had the initial 2 jabs that spring, nothing since.

Let's ask the question a different way please.

How many times has everyone had Covid? Have you been vaccinated? If so, how many times?

Me: Had Covid once, never been jabbed.
Wife: Had Covid once, never been jabbed.
Son 1: Had Covid twice, jabbed once.
Son 2: Had Covid three times, jabbed once.

I had a "really severe" sinus infection at the beginning of 2020. Had me on the sofa for a week and felt like I was dying. Headache, tinnitus, runny nose, no sense of smell...

but that was before it had a name.

since then:
Jabbed and jabbed again. Second jab whispered to my appendix to try and kill me.
have had a sinus infection once since that overnight stay in the hospital.

Me and the wife had it once. Not much to talk about. Never had the vax.

Yep, pfull pfucking pfraud the entire time.

There should be charges, asset seizures and then a massive liquidation to pay damages to those injured and their customers, including restitution for all money from taxpayers.

The ****?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: THAT is your response?

Like PCs are kiosks, you're now saying Covid is spread by droplets...then when confronted with facts that it's predominantly spread by aerosols you're inane, weak, pathetic reply is "indoor air"???

200w.webp

200w.webp
Aerosols that “travel”. Nevermind that, droplets have the largest infection risk.

Aerosols that “travel”. Nevermind that, droplets have the largest infection risk.

Garbage study.

Literature review.

Many very real studies, over the past several decades, study particle size, transmission, etc.

That is why folks doing research with infectious diseases work in highly specialized gear, with positive pressures, isolation, etc.

Only a pfucking moron would still believe that masking was anything but an ineffective governmental control mechanism to frighten sheep.

You just won't give up will you, despite having your *** handed to you over and over and over and over and over again.

How many people are infected by each?

Droplets hit the air, drop immediately.

Aerosols hit the air, hang around for hours and travel and travel and travel.

A hand over a mouth and nose can stop droplets. Not aerosols.

The world now agrees, Covid is predominantly spread by aerosols. But by all means continue as a flat earther you POS.

Garbage study.

Literature review.

Many very real studies, over the past several decades, study particle size, transmission, etc.

That is why folks doing research with infectious diseases work in highly specialized gear, with positive pressures, isolation, etc.

Only a pfucking moron would still believe that masking was anything but an ineffective governmental control mechanism to frighten sheep.

Completely. Written by Bhavana Kunkalikar.

I present to you, Bhavana:

Bhavana Kunkalikar is a medical writer based in Goa, India. Her academic background is in Pharmaceutical sciences and she holds a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.

When I have cancer, the first person I turn to is my CVS pharmacist.

You just won't give up will you, despite having your *** handed to you over and over and over and over and over again.

How many people are infected by each?

Droplets hit the air, drop immediately.

Aerosols hit the air, hang around for hours and travel and travel and travel.

A hand over a mouth and nose can stop droplets. Not aerosols.

The world now agrees, Covid is predominantly spread by aerosols. But by all means continue as a flat earther you POS.
People emit both droplets and aerosols, it’s not an either-or, Tim. The amount of exposure plays a key role in spread. But back to the original point. Social distancing absolutely prevent spread of contagious disease. To argue that it doesn’t is preposterous.

People emit both droplets and aerosols, it’s not an either-or, Tim. The amount of exposure plays a key role in spread. But back to the original point. Social distancing absolutely prevent spread of contagious disease. To argue that it doesn’t is preposterous.
He didn't shi thead. Droplets, drop, quickly, or folks would seem them floating, but aerosols can circulate for hours.

It's the flu, bro.

Traditionally, droplets are defined as large (>5 microns) aqueous bodies. However, airborne (or aerosolized) transmission of the virus has been proposed as a source of infection almost since the inception of the COVID pandemic.

By comparison to droplets, aerosolized particles are infinitesimal. Size alone is not the only important distinction: Droplets fall to earth quickly, but aerosols can travel on air currents potentially for hours. Thus aerosolized viruses are likely to be much more infectious than viruses bound to respiratory droplets, and much more difficult to avoid.

The conclusion of the article is eye opening.

• No study has demonstrated actual clinical evidence of the airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2;
  • The overwhelming majority of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 is via large respiratory droplets as conclusively demonstrated by contact tracing studies, cluster investigations, the lack of infection spread in hospital settings with universal masking protocols and the low estimated R
Say it, don't spray it!
If I'm interpreting the second bullet point correctly as it pertains to large droplets, it implies that the mask is only effective against people who tend to spray it when they say it... lol

https://www.pennmedicine.org/update...rosolized,air currents potentially for hours.

Last edited:
People emit both droplets and aerosols, it’s not an either-or, Tim.

Correct. The SCIENCE I shared with you showed Covid was predominantly spread by aerosols. You're a flat earther.

Never did I say some people didn't catch the WuFlu from droplets. But given the vast majority of it is spread via aerosol, it destroys your side's asinine masking mandates. They did little to nothing. As studies showed.

The amount of exposure plays a key role in spread. But back to the original point. Social distancing absolutely prevent spread of contagious disease. To argue that it doesn’t is preposterous.

Social distancing did bubkus with Covid. It didn't work. Otherwise, 98% of us wouldn't have had Covid 1x, 2x, 3x.

Pick another topic you know at least something about.

Last edited:
Traditionally, droplets are defined as large (>5 microns) aqueous bodies. However, airborne (or aerosolized) transmission of the virus has been proposed as a source of infection almost since the inception of the COVID pandemic.

By comparison to droplets, aerosolized particles are infinitesimal. Size alone is not the only important distinction: Droplets fall to earth quickly, but aerosols can travel on air currents potentially for hours. Thus aerosolized viruses are likely to be much more infectious than viruses bound to respiratory droplets, and much more difficult to avoid.

The conclusion of the article is eye opening.

• No study has demonstrated actual clinical evidence of the airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2;
  • The overwhelming majority of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 is via large respiratory droplets as conclusively demonstrated by contact tracing studies, cluster investigations, the lack of infection spread in hospital settings with universal masking protocols and the low estimated R
Say it, don't spray it!
If I'm interpreting the second bullet point correctly as it pertains to large droplets, it implies that the mask is only effective against people who tend to spray it when they say it... lol

https://www.pennmedicine.org/update...rosolized,air currents potentially for hours.

What a contradictory article. (your link doesn't work, would enjoy reading it).

On the one hand they say:

but aerosols can travel on air currents potentially for hours. Thus aerosolized viruses are likely to be much more infectious than viruses bound to respiratory droplets, and much more difficult to avoid.

Then it says, which is not true:

And it says this, also which is not true:

They may have well made the following argument. "Eating paint chips has been proven to be a direct cause of cancer. But overwhelmingly, we find that eating paint chips keeps you cancer free."

What a contradictory article. (your link doesn't work, would enjoy reading it).

On the one hand they say:

Then it says, which is not true:

And it says this, also which is not true:

They may have well made the following argument. "Eating paint chips has been proven to be a direct cause of cancer. But overwhelmingly, we find that eating paint chips keeps you cancer free."

Wow, I didn't notice the contradictions...was paying more attention to the droplets vs aerosol..

However, this statement:
Isn't that in a nutshell saying that COVID is spread through large droplets?

It's got to be spread in some fashion, either by aerosol or large droplets. I don't feel like going back through the thread...how do you believe it was being spread?

Try this link
The second time I read it it sounds more confusing...

Last edited: