• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Absolutely. It's recorded. You could tell the pharmacist knew she ****** up as soon as she blurted out they purposely neglected to tell the parents about the possible side effects of the clot shot.

This was also after they had thousands of case data because they didn't approve this garbage for kids until later on.

I'm glad my wife didn't do that **** with my son. I would be divorced and in full punisher mode if my boy had serious injury or death from that.
Right?

A government edict purporting to be about science, but not actually based on any reliable science -- NONE -- is harming kids and breaking up families.

Who the fuq thinks this is ok?

"Well, no one forced her to do it"
/Flog

You’re dead wrong. Again. Anecdotal evidence from social media is not data. And while you’re walking back your previous claims of genocide, you might as well walk back the 1 death/1,000 as it’s quite obviously not true. It’s just more baseless **** you’re pulling out of your ***.

I've been gone for four days. So looked forward to seeing what inane bullshit you'd throw out there.

You didn't disappoint.

Anytime you can find a single post where I called the most dangerous vaccine ever = genocide, please provide it. Those have been words you've put in my mouth. Something you're infamous for doing. No one here has ever said they are genocidal numbers. Compared to all other vaccines, they are incredibly dangerous. That does not = genocide. Moron.

Now to your post. What an amazing scientific study:

There are currently no available scientific reports that provide an evidence-based framework to prove causality between the reported events and mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
"Although the absence of evidence does not necessarily reflect an absence of effect, there are currently no available scientific reports that provide an evidence-based framework to prove causality between the reported events and mRNA COVID-19 vaccination," the authors wrote.

We can't PROVE the vaccines cause cardiac attacks, but we can also not prove they do not.

BEAUTIFUL.

10-40 athletes collapsing/dying a month isn't anecdotal. It's documented.

We've posted this running list before. Each sourced with supporting links. Not all are due to the vaccines. Some % are. To deny that is to be an ideologue given the mountains of evidence.

Provide a list showing this many deaths/collapses happened monthly prior to the global vaccination campaign.

I'll wait.

Remember when Hank Gathers dying on the basketball court was such big news? It was and the world mourned...because it rarely ever happened. Now, it's every day.

I'm beginning to suspect he is somehow profiting from pharma. Nothing else can explain his responses, save for downs syndrome.

Given the repetitive stupidity of Floggy's comments, I'm leaning towards the extra chromosome explanation.

what the Flog?

FDA limits Johnson & Johnson's COVID vaccine to some people due to blood clot risk​

May 5, 20227:37 PM ET
By
Dustin Jones

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is limiting the use of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine as a last resort for adults who cannot accept a shot from another manufacturer.

Though the potential benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks, the FDA said Thursday that it is restricting the use of the Janssen vaccine. It will be limited to individuals 18 and older and medically ineligible for another approved vaccine and to those who only have access to the J&J vaccine and want one, according to an FDA news release.

Researchers with the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that the vaccine resulted in 60 confirmed cases of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome. This leads to rare but potentially life-threatening blood clots, the FDA said, one to two weeks after receiving the shot. And with multiple vaccines available, the FDA decided to bench the J&J vaccine, only to be used when other options are unavailable.

"Today's action demonstrates the robustness of our safety surveillance systems and our commitment to ensuring that science and data guide our decisions. We've been closely monitoring the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and occurrence of TTS following its administration and have used updated information from our safety surveillance systems to revise the EUA," said Peter Marks, director of the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. "The agency will continue to monitor the safety of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and all other vaccines, and as has been the case throughout the pandemic, will thoroughly evaluate new safety information."

More than 18.7 million doses of the J&J vaccine have been administered in the U.S. since it was first approved for emergency use, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. Of which, a total of 60 cases of TTS have been confirmed, including nine deaths.

In the release, the FDA said, "The factors that put an individual at risk for TTS following administration of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine remain unknown."

The Janssen vaccine rollout was first paused last spring after six cases of the rare blood clots were reported. The pause was lifted days later and a warning was issued to healthcare providers to be on the lookout for patients with blood clots in combination with low blood platelets.

Got to get rid of the competition. They probably didn’t have stock in JnJ

what the Flog?

FDA limits Johnson & Johnson's COVID vaccine to some people due to blood clot risk​

May 5, 20227:37 PM ET
By
Dustin Jones

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is limiting the use of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine as a last resort for adults who cannot accept a shot from another manufacturer.

Though the potential benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks, the FDA said Thursday that it is restricting the use of the Janssen vaccine. It will be limited to individuals 18 and older and medically ineligible for another approved vaccine and to those who only have access to the J&J vaccine and want one, according to an FDA news release.

Researchers with the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that the vaccine resulted in 60 confirmed cases of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome. This leads to rare but potentially life-threatening blood clots, the FDA said, one to two weeks after receiving the shot. And with multiple vaccines available, the FDA decided to bench the J&J vaccine, only to be used when other options are unavailable.

"Today's action demonstrates the robustness of our safety surveillance systems and our commitment to ensuring that science and data guide our decisions. We've been closely monitoring the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and occurrence of TTS following its administration and have used updated information from our safety surveillance systems to revise the EUA," said Peter Marks, director of the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. "The agency will continue to monitor the safety of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and all other vaccines, and as has been the case throughout the pandemic, will thoroughly evaluate new safety information."

More than 18.7 million doses of the J&J vaccine have been administered in the U.S. since it was first approved for emergency use, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. Of which, a total of 60 cases of TTS have been confirmed, including nine deaths.

In the release, the FDA said, "The factors that put an individual at risk for TTS following administration of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine remain unknown."

The Janssen vaccine rollout was first paused last spring after six cases of the rare blood clots were reported. The pause was lifted days later and a warning was issued to healthcare providers to be on the lookout for patients with blood clots in combination with low blood platelets.

"tHe FdA aRe CoNsPeeRaSee ThEEriStS!"
- Floggy Manbun Covid-Lover Fact-Denier

I've been gone for four days. So looked forward to seeing what inane bullshit you'd throw out there.

You didn't disappoint.

Anytime you can find a single post where I called the most dangerous vaccine ever = genocide, please provide it. Those have been words you've put in my mouth. Something you're infamous for doing. No one here has ever said they are genocidal numbers. Compared to all other vaccines, they are incredibly dangerous. That does not = genocide. Moron.
I’m not going to search for it, but you posted the shameful “it’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” clip years ago.
Now to your post. What an amazing scientific study:

We can't PROVE the vaccines cause cardiac attacks, but we can also not prove they do not.

BEAUTIFUL.
😂 They can’t prove that Bigfoot doesn’t exist either. So the **** what, Tim? There’s no evidence. What’s so hard to comprehend? Come to think of it, this thread is a lot like the show “Finding Bigfoot” in that it should really be called “Not Finding Bigfoot”.
10-40 athletes collapsing/dying a month isn't anecdotal. It's documented.
What, worldwide? I provided you a study from 2009 that showed SCA deaths among NCAA occurring about once a week. Are you claiming it’s now once a day? Back it up.
We've posted this running list before. Each sourced with supporting links. Not all are due to the vaccines. Some % are. To deny that is to be an ideologue given the mountains of evidence.

Provide a list showing this many deaths/collapses happened monthly prior to the global vaccination campaign.
I did, you ignored it. You’re allergic to science and delusional.
I'll wait.

Remember when Hank Gathers dying on the basketball court was such big news? It was and the world mourned...because it rarely ever happened. Now, it's every day.
There are 1,400 college basketball teams in the US, so likely upwards of 20,000 players. If 1/1,000 died of SCA as you claim, who are the 20?

I’ll wait. Or just walk that back as well.Idiot.

I’m not going to search for it, but you posted the shameful “it’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” clip years ago.

😂 They can’t prove that Bigfoot doesn’t exist either. So the **** what, Tim? There’s no evidence. What’s so hard to comprehend? Come to think of it, this thread is a lot like the show “Finding Bigfoot” in that it should really be called “Not Finding Bigfoot”.

What, worldwide? I provided you a study from 2009 that showed SCA deaths among NCAA occurring about once a week. Are you claiming it’s now once a day? Back it up.

There are 1,400 college basketball teams in the US, so likely upwards of 20,000 players. If 1/1,000 died of SCA as you claim, who are the 20?

I’ll wait. Or just walk that back as well.Idiot.
Quit fondling your ******* topknot and open your eyes, retard.

Find it. Go on.

The NIH admitted (in the image just posted AGAIN for you) there's been an alarming rise in athlete deaths. The results are there. Big pharma won't let the finger be pointed at the real culprit. You know it as well as we do what the cause is.

Provide that link. I'd like to read it.

You didn't. You've provided nothing, not even from 2009, that can show the chart below is "normal." Not even close. 40, 60, 90 deaths per month. Right...after...the...forced injections.

athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-2021-23-02.jpg

Sudden deaths in athletes per year (also from 2009):

Analysis of 1866 Deaths in the United States, 1980–2006

A total of 1866 athletes who died suddenly (or survived cardiac arrest), 19±6 years of age, were identified throughout the United States from 1980 to 2006 in 38 diverse sports. Reports were less common during 1980 to 1993 (576 [31%]) than during 1994 to 2006 (1290 [69%], P<0.001) and increased at a rate of 6% per year. Sudden deaths were predominantly due to cardiovascular disease (1049 [56%]), but causes also included blunt trauma that caused structural damage (416 [22%]), commotio cordis (65 [3%]), and heat stroke (46 [2%]). Among the 1049 cardiovascular deaths, the highest number of events in a single year was 76 (2005 and 2006), with an average of 66 deaths per year (range 50 to 76) over the last 6 years

The highest number was 76 in a year.

See the chart above LOL. That was eclipsed MONTHLY.

1692632684513.png

25+ instances of genocide associated with Tim's account per the database.
none of which show that Tim ever said anything like" it's beginning to look a lot like genocide"

now, if you want to bust his *** for posting someone else's opinion for discussion, then let's also not forget your back-patting to Tibs on his Avenatti claims.

idiot

Provide that link. I'd like to read it.
I did. Post #17,604.
You didn't. You've provided nothing, not even from 2009, that can show the chart below is "normal." Not even close. 40, 60, 90 deaths per month. Right...after...the...forced injections.

athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-2021-23-02.jpg
That makes no mention of the vaccine. 😂 Your point?
Sudden deaths in athletes per year (also from 2009):

Analysis of 1866 Deaths in the United States, 1980–2006

The highest number was 76 in a year.

See the chart above LOL. That was eclipsed MONTHLY.
And now it’s 1/1,000? Prove it, who are 20 dead NCAA basketball players? You can’t.

I did. Post #17,604.

Brilliant, once again. You realize each time you "source" data to back up your claims you just step in a pile of **** right?

From the article:
From January 2004 through December 2008, all cases of sudden death in NCAA student-athletes were identified by use of an NCAA database, weekly systematic search of public media reports, and catastrophic insurance claims. During the 5-year period, there were 273 deaths

That's 5 years. 60 months.

Rates. The rates now of athletes dying is higher. NIH supports this claim. Remember, the gubmint you love to bow to.

iu

That makes no mention of the vaccine. 😂 Your point?

From the link I provided in the prior reply, myocarditis is one of the leading causes of sudden deaths in athletes. Covid causes myocarditis. The clot shots cause myocarditis. In fact, they have a label on them warning the patients of this risk.

But your stupid, extra-chromosome *** says "couldn't possibly be because of the perfectly healthy shots." Eyes open son. Some portion of this RISE in athlete deaths is due to these shots.

Now here's an article that's crystal clear.

At the beginning of the article:

In a new study, Yale scientists have identified the immune signature of rare cases of myocarditis among those vaccinated against COVID-19 with mRNA vaccines....
When new COVID-19 vaccines were first administered two years ago, public health officials found an increase in cases of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, particularly among young males who had been vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.

By the time you get to the end of the article:

“I hope this new knowledge will enable further optimizing mRNA vaccines, which, in addition to offering clear health benefits during the pandemic, have a tremendous potential to save lives across numerous future applications,” said Anis Barmada, an M.D./Ph.D. student

Wait a ******* second. "Saving lives" has little relevance here. As stated in this very article, those heavily afflicted with myocarditis are teens and those in their twenties... who almost never die from COVID anyway.
That's just dandy.

Last edited:
Brilliant, once again. You realize each time you "source" data to back up your claims you just step in a pile of **** right?

From the article:

That's 5 years. 60 months.

Rates. The rates now of athletes dying is higher. NIH supports this claim. Remember, the gubmint you love to bow to.
Every day. 1/1,000 Back it up or walk it back again.
iu

From the link I provided in the prior reply, myocarditis is one of the leading causes of sudden deaths in athletes. Covid causes myocarditis. The clot shots cause myocarditis. In fact, they have a label on them warning the patients of this risk.
What, you’ve given in to science? **** sandwich time.

But your stupid, extra-chromosome *** says "couldn't possibly be because of the perfectly healthy shots." Eyes open son. Some portion of this RISE in athlete deaths is due to these shots.
Please show me where your article specifies NCAA athletes and then ponder who has the extra chromosome. Denominators matter. You don’t even know what you’re comparing.

Every day. 1/1,000 Back it up or walk it back again.

Every day. In the underreported VAERS system, 35,911 deaths reported since Jan 2021. That's just one system. Of many.

That's 963 days. 37 a day.

Go back and look at every post I've listed as "every day" - it's not been limited to NCAA athletes. It's been celebrities, teachers, actors, sports figures....everyone. Every day someone drops dead due to complications from the shots.

Yeah, you've posted this before (it's now a year old). You posted it not realizing (again) that the article confirms that the vaccines cause myocarditis. Proof that the vaccines are behind some percentage of deaths. Which you will not ever acknowledge.

Your dated data is confounded by tons of other information.

Senator Alex Antic had cited statistics showing that cases of Myocarditis spiked precipitously in South Australia following introduction of the COVID injections.

“Now, we know that myocarditis and pericarditis are two heart inflammation conditions well associated with the COVID mRNA injections—even the Theraputic Goods Administration admits to that, Antic began. “Yet despite this well-established fact, the injections were mandated to thousands of Australians and speaking out about these incursions on freedom got one labeled an anti-vaxxer or a peddler of dangerous disinformation,” the senator continued.

Antic cited data he obtained through a Freedom of Information request from the South Australia Health Department that tracked cardiac related presentations in 15-year-olds to 44-year-olds going back to 2018.

The senator showed a chart indicating that the numbers remained steady at 1,100 a month from January 2018 until July of 2021 when it “drastically spiked.” By November of 2021, he said, the number of cases peaked at 2,172 per month, almost double the norm. The rise in cases, he noted, took place “just as these injections were rolled out.”

Antic noted that there was another spike in cardiac related presentations in February of 2023, “just when the boosters were being mandated.”

COVID Vaccines Show 24 Times More Adverse Reactions Than Others

Alarming new study from European Health Journal. Myocarditis is now the leading health threat for Vaccinated teenagers.

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/5/991
COVID-19 vaccines have been found to make the virus ‘more severe’ after vaccination, as well as increasing the risks of autoimmune disease, myocarditis, and cancer-cell growth.

Misinformation #4: Myocarditis from the vaccine is less common than from the infection

A flurry of well-designed studies said the opposite. We now know that myocarditis is six to 28 times more common after the COVID vaccine than after the infection among 16- to 24-year-old males.

From Pfizer itself...
For new diagnoses made after vaccination, we found that the five conditions with the highest post-vaccination odds of new diagnoses were myocarditis, dysautonomia, POTS, mast cell activation syndrome and urinary tract infection (UTI).

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-31401-5 - higher risk of myocarditis from the vaccines than Covid itself

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis is a rare but well-documented complication in young males. The increased incidence of sudden death among athletes following vaccination has been reported and requires further investigation...The epidemiological, autopsy, molecular, and physiological findings unanimously and strongly suggest that a hypercatecholaminergic state is the critical trigger of the rare cases of myocarditis due to components from SARS-CoV-2, potentially increasing sudden deaths among elite male athletes.

Please show me where your article specifies NCAA athletes and then ponder who has the extra chromosome. Denominators matter. You don’t even know what you’re comparing.

You're the one narrowing the field to the NCAA so as to try and obfuscate. See the first part of my reply above.

Every day. In the underreported VAERS system, 35,911 deaths reported since Jan 2021. That's just one system. Of many.

That's 963 days. 37 a day.
You’re creating your own reality based on your personal conclusions.

Go back and look at every post I've listed as "every day" - it's not been limited to NCAA athletes. It's been celebrities, teachers, actors, sports figures....everyone. Every day someone drops dead due to complications from the shots.
And the causality is your opinion, nothing more.
Yeah, you've posted this before (it's now a year old). You posted it not realizing (again) that the article confirms that the vaccines cause myocarditis. Proof that the vaccines are behind some percentage of deaths. Which you will not ever acknowledge.
You are assuming three things: that they were vaccinated, got myocarditis after vaccination and later suffered a more serious health issue. That is anything but proof, Tim.
Because a 5 year study exists with SCA deaths among a defined population. You’re claiming “increased rate” when you have no idea what your denominator is. It’s folly.

You’re creating your own reality based on your personal conclusions.

No, I'm using Government data as it was intended. You're simply in denial. And as mentioned, VAERS is but one of many systems where AEs are reported. You persistently ignore or choose to forget this.

And the causality is your opinion, nothing more.

You're assuming I believe 100% of "died suddenly" events are due to the vaccine. This is what makes you a moron.

You believe not a single person on the planet has died from the vaccine. This makes you a flaming buffoon.

The answer is in between.

You are assuming three things: that they were vaccinated, got myocarditis after vaccination and later suffered a more serious health issue. That is anything but proof, Tim.

You can't be this stupid. Wait, nevermind. Yes, you are. LMAO

They were vaccinated...they got myocarditis...they suffered health issues. That's what the studies did...studied participants, you know, who were vaxxed and then had issues. TRY READING WHAT'S POSTED. ****, even Pfizer tells you their vaccine causes myocarditis and you still say nope.

1692730005426.png

Because a 5 year study exists with SCA deaths among a defined population. You’re claiming “increased rate” when you have no idea what your denominator is. It’s folly.

The NIH shows you a baseline. The NIH admits there's a rise in athlete deaths. By all means, continue to argue against the NIH and the gubmint that there isn't. Idiot says what?

iu

Biden pumps $1.4B into the vaccines. Jesus. Follow the money. Seems like lots of people are getting paid. It's less deadly than the flu now.

Next generation of COVID-19 vaccines and therapies gets a $1.4 billion boost​

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration on Tuesday announced a $1.4 billion investment in developing the so-called next generation of COVID-19 vaccines and treatments.

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Dawn O’Connell made the announcement, saying the funding is part of the $5 billion program they hope will help the country get ahead of any future changes in COVID-19.

“This is an investment in expanding our country’s ability to respond to the future variants that we might see coming out of COVID,” Becerra said. “It’s an investment in better protecting all of our community, including those who are immunocompromised, and who don’t respond well to the existing vaccines.”

The $1.4 billion in funding should allow clinical trials for a new monoclonal antibody to start this autumn with clinical trials for a new COVID-19 vaccine starting as soon as the winter, O’Connell said.

“Project NextGen is operationalizing the lessons we’ve learned about the COVID-19 virus to broaden the nation’s medicine cabinet and increase protection for all communities,” O’Connell said.

The Biden administration, she said, expects to announce additional funding for Project NextGen programs before the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30.

The projects funded on Tuesday include

• $1 billion for four Phase IIb clinical trial studies on a COVID-19 vaccine. That funding will go to ICON Government and Public Health Solutions, Inc. of Hinckley, Ohio; Pharm-Olam, LLC, of Houston, Texas; Technical Resources International (TRI) Inc., of Bethesda, Maryland; and Rho Federal Systems Inc., Durham, North Carolina.
  • $326 million to Regeneron for a monoclonal antibody to prevent COVID-19.
  • $100 million to Global Health Investment Corp., a nonprofit organization that is managing an investment portfolio known as BARDA Ventures, referring to the federal agency called Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority. The portfolio should “expand investments in new technologies that will accelerate responses in the future,” according to a statement from HHS.
  • $10 million to Johnson & Johnson Innovation for a competition through Blue Knight, which HHS said in its statement is a partnership between BARDA and JLABS.