• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Please. It’s 703 pages and almost two and a half years of being told “just wait”.
I just think it's more like you not wanting to hear it.

But to Hamlin's condition, the number of cases per year of "commotio cordis" appears to be constant since 1996 when cases started being documented.
I'm not going to say I suspect the vaccine to caused it, although I probably wouldn't be surprised if one day they found out that it did.

It’s not new, it’s not normal. Love it? I’m not even aware of it because it hasn’t happened to any of the thousands of local high school and college athletes near me. That makes news. There hasn’t been any. Your delusional hysteria is based on anecdotal evidence that you search for. That’s the new normal that comes with social media.
It’s not anecdotal. It’s happening every day. I’m in Poland and I see it in the news so I would believe you’re not seeing it because you don’t want to.

I just think it's more like you not wanting to hear it.

But to Hamlin's condition, the number of cases per year of "commotio cordis" appears to be constant since 1996 when cases started being documented.
I'm not going to say I suspect the vaccine to caused it, although I probably wouldn't be surprised if one day they found out that it did.
I thin Hamlin is the one that actually has a legit explanation. Bronny James, not so much.

It absolutely is. You've been provided with countless amounts of unarguable evidence. Please don't come back with your "Here's 2 athletes that died in 30 years" argument again. I'm still embarrassed for you for that.
FFS, It NOT new, notice the dates

For the first time, we agree. It IS NOT normal.
No, you called it the new normal, it’s neither.
So you're saying that these deaths didn't happen? Or that unless they are your neighbors, they don't matter?

[this ought to be good]
Several years ago, before Covid, a local high school football player died of a heart attack during practice. It was a big story on the news for a couple days. If it were happening to thousands of athletes, I’m certain the news coverage would be ubiquitous. It’s absent
There have been thousands. We've reported on many hundreds.
Thousands? Source? How many of the hundreds included vaccination status.
See, that's the comical thing. I don't search. They show up in news feeds.
News feeds that you subscribe to…. For a reason.
What is delusional is you ignoring most of them, and/or rationalizing those you choose to acknowledge. What's delusional is your view that not a single person has died from or been injured by the clot shots. You ascribe perfection to them. That literally is the definition of insanity.
If the state of affairs is as you claim, why aren’t professional, collegiate and high school sports leagues suspending play and cancelling seasons? Why aren’t you petitioning and protesting?

What's delusional is your view that not a single person has died from or been injured by the clot shots. You ascribe perfection to them. That literally is the definition of insanity.
It would certainly seem that way, but I can attest that absolutely no vaccine or medication is without risk, some much more than others. The question one has to ask is are the benefits worth it.

It would certainly seem that way, but I can attest that absolutely no vaccine or medication is without risk, some much more than others. The question one has to ask is are the benefits worth it.
Hard to tell with the mRNA vaxxes because the Phase 1 and 2 studies were not completed, the goal posts were moved, the Phase 3 was retroactively grafted onto the 1&2 with changed endpoints, no control group, etc. and the Phase 4 has not been activated.

Maybe Floggy or other will come along and show where the the above comments re the normal FDA drug approval process has been followed.....

I think you guys get off in the weeds a little bit here. I am not saying this stuff isn't important, it is. But to me it takes away from the main point. In some situations, people were forced to take a shot. Forced. In the United States of America, where we have been told since 1973 "my body, my choice." Also, the constant haranguing and attempts at shaming...it's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Had the powers that be approached this like they do the flu shot, for example...take it if you want to...so much of this controversy just wouldn't be. The way this was approached should never, ever be allowed to happen again.

Wow someone went deep end. We are used to your sparse, deflection comments. Strike a nerve?

Athletes dying isn't new. Yes it used to happen.

RATES.

The rate of these deaths is now utterly abnormal.

It is a new normal. Normal = abnormal.

Several years ago, before Covid, a local high school football player died of a heart attack during practice. It was a big story on the news for a couple days. If it were happening to thousands of athletes, I’m certain the news coverage would be ubiquitous. It’s absent

Pharma is the biggest donor to media advertising today. Fact. Just like your media covers Trump 24/7 while providing 3 seconds a week on Hunter and Joe's impending impeachment.

Athletes dying is happening at unheard of rates. The data's been provided to you. We have provided hundreds if not thousands of examples.

The media cannot report the truth. You know this. You deny this. Because you worship at Lester Holt's feet.

Provided for 3 years in this thread. You?

iu

You don't read the data. You NOT reading the data doesn't mean it isn't so.

No. Actual news feeds. Not PMSNBC or CNN propaganda. You know, the news networks that cover the Biden shell companies.

If the state of affairs is as you claim, why aren’t professional, collegiate and high school sports leagues suspending play and cancelling seasons? Why aren’t you petitioning and protesting?

You're accusing us of saying this is an epidemic. No one here has said the vaccines are causing an epidemic of deaths. We are saying these vaccines are highly dangerous.

Now stop. Take a breath. And contemplate what "highly dangerous" means with vaccines. That doesn't mean genocide. That means 1 death per thousand is a BAD bad problem.

These are very dangerous vaccines.

Last edited:
FFS, It NOT new, notice the dates

Since you don't like to read, let me show you pictures.

iu

iu

this could also go in the liberalism is a mental disease thread...

Several years ago, before Covid, a local high school football player died of a heart attack during practice. It was a big story on the news for a couple days.
nah. didn't happen. it wasnt on CNN, PMSNBC nor did the post-menopausal shrills on The View shriek about it.

Since you don't like to read, let me show you pictures.

iu

iu
This won't sway his opinion one bit. The left formulates stances based solely on emotion and won't compromise their beliefs. When their own eyes show them something that contradicts their belief, they simply close their eyes to it and respond with JFC, OMG, FFS. Emotions > Thought process.

This won't sway his opinion one bit. The left formulates stances based solely on emotion and won't compromise their beliefs. When their own eyes show them something that contradicts their belief, they simply close their eyes to it and respond with JFC, OMG, FFS. Emotions > Thought process.
Nailed it

your post is largely irrelevant since you made the cardinal sin of assuming gender. did you even consider the mental anguish Flog may have been under for your ignorance of ze/zer/zey/zeir's pansexuality whilst reading your response?

for the sake of allah, be more ******* considerate.

I'm glad others read the Epoch times.

Serious question...

What your opinions on the Flu shot?
I never get it. Not because I am anti-vax or something. I am anti-feellikeshit. I tend to get reactions to the shots and feel terrible for a while. Why do that to myself when I rarely get the flu? I haven't gotten a flu shot in over 20 years and this past winter was the first time I did get the flu. But that means I'm 20-1 at least so I like the odds.

I did get the covid vax...the Johnson and Johnson and got sick as a dog for about 12-15 hours. I refused to get any boosters because of that. But I did get the initial one early. I figured for the greater good. It is one of the things that pisses me off so much at liberals. Ever since the end of WW2...screw the greater good! But Covid...that's different. However, I am a proponent of the greater good so felt I had to.

Nailed it
It picked up speed with every one gets a trophy because they thought it would ruin self-esteem otherwise. What it really did was create a generation that feels entitled and won't accept responsibility for themselves. While they know deep down that it's their fault, they believe that it's not their fault that it's their fault, it's always some one else's fault. That's why their only argument is to label people with derogatory terms and blame the 1% er's for everything. Equity and entitlement are just redefined words for jealousy.

download.jpg

So basically here is the general template for a flawed dangerous pharmaceutical released to the public:

Step one, a large amount of money is spent on researching a potential drug, but results are really bad.
Step two. The pharmaceutical company outright lies about the clinical trial results and gets the product released
Step three. It is released for a couple of years.
Step four. As people begin to notice very bad or deadly side effects, research into its potential flaws begins
At this point the pharmaceutical company often starts pushing its spare supplies as a cure for something else totally unsubstantiated to reduce backstock.
Step five. The FDA or the company itself pulls the plug on the product. An investigation begins that takes several years
Step six. The pharmaceutical company settles civil and criminal charges for millions or sometimes billions of dollars. But overall the profit for the company is way above what they ultimately paid out.

Rinse, repeat… profit….

Unrealistic and insane fact.. when merck was caught literally lying about test results, covering up deadly side effects, and peddling their drug for totally bullshit alternative uses that were unapproved and unproven, the government issued a glowing endorsement of them even as they slapped a paltry billion dollar fine on them for everything i just said

If you lie about clinical results the fine should start at the total gross sum of what you sold the product for and escalate from there …

Wow someone went deep end. We are used to your sparse, deflection comments. Strike a nerve?

Athletes dying isn't new. Yes it used to happen.

RATES.

The rate of these deaths is now utterly abnormal.

It is a new normal. Normal = abnormal.

Pharma is the biggest donor to media advertising today. Fact. Just like your media covers Trump 24/7 while providing 3 seconds a week on Hunter and Joe's impending impeachment.

Athletes dying is happening at unheard of rates. The data's been provided to you. We have provided hundreds if not thousands of examples.

The media cannot report the truth. You know this. You deny this. Because you worship at Lester Holt's feet.

Provided for 3 years in this thread. You?

iu

You don't read the data. You NOT reading the data doesn't mean it isn't so.

No. Actual news feeds. Not PMSNBC or CNN propaganda. You know, the news networks that cover the Biden shell companies.

You're accusing us of saying this is an epidemic. No one here has said the vaccines are causing an epidemic of deaths. We are saying these vaccines are highly dangerous.

Now stop. Take a breath. And contemplate what "highly dangerous" means with vaccines. That doesn't mean genocide. That means 1 death per thousand is a BAD bad problem.

These are very dangerous vaccines.
You’re dead wrong. Again. Anecdotal evidence from social media is not data. And while you’re walking back your previous claims of genocide, you might as well walk back the 1 death/1,000 as it’s quite obviously not true. It’s just more baseless **** you’re pulling out of your ***.