• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

FFS, It NOT new, notice the dates

No, you called it the new normal, it’s neither.

Several years ago, before Covid, a local high school football player died of a heart attack during practice. It was a big story on the news for a couple days. If it were happening to thousands of athletes, I’m certain the news coverage would be ubiquitous. It’s absent

Thousands? Source? How many of the hundreds included vaccination status.

News feeds that you subscribe to…. For a reason.

If the state of affairs is as you claim, why aren’t professional, collegiate and high school sports leagues suspending play and cancelling seasons? Why aren’t you petitioning and protesting?
THe simple and sad answer to your last question is $$$$$ trumps lives.

"Although the absence of evidence does not necessarily reflect an absence of effect, there are currently no available scientific reports that provide an evidence-based framework to prove causality between the reported events and mRNA COVID-19 vaccination," the authors wrote.

In other words, they don't know, and just want every one to assume the increased number of events are purely coincidental.

Since you don't like to read, let me show you pictures.

iu

iu
What exactly does this have to do with the vaccines? Maybe you can’t read?

Several years ago, before Covid, a local high school football player died of a heart attack during practice. It was a big story on the news for a couple days. If it were happening to thousands of athletes, I’m certain the news coverage would be ubiquitous. It’s absent
I was responding to this comment asshat. "Covid and the clot shot isn't causing athletes to suddenly die. **** was happening before covid, deerrrrrrrrrr. " Just bury your head in the sand and keep believing that young people aren't dying in astronomical numbers, and even more are damaged permanently from this bioweapon and the poisonous "cure" that didn't do jack **** to protect anyone

I was responding to this comment asshat. "Covid and the clot shot isn't causing athletes to suddenly die. **** was happening before covid, deerrrrrrrrrr. " Just bury your head in the sand and keep believing that young people aren't dying in astronomical numbers, and even more are damaged permanently from this bioweapon and the poisonous "cure" that didn't do jack **** to protect anyone
I never said anything about Covid. That’s different and certainly a confounding variable.

What exactly does this have to do with the vaccines? Maybe you can’t read?
What part of the timeline are you missing? The athletes deaths didn't start with Covid in 2020 they started with the vaccine introduction.

Please do.
I wasn't talking about the money from the sports but the money that is being made off the shots and the huge shitshow that would ensue if they let the truth get out. If the truth doesn't fit the narrative it is just changed to whatever lie the left wants it to be.

I wasn't talking about the money from the sports but the money that is being made off the shots and the huge shitshow that would ensue if they let the truth get out. If the truth doesn't fit the narrative it is just changed to whatever lie the left wants it to be.

Wow, SIL, you are so negative about our leaders. Me? Believe 100% of what they tell me. They NEVER lie to me and accurately told me:
  • Iraq has WMD's
  • We are winning the war in Iraq!
  • We are winning the war in Afghanistan!
  • The Afghanistan withdrawal was a success!
  • Locking down schools saves kids!
  • Locking down schools won't hurt kids!
  • Locking down only small businesses saves lives!
  • Locking down only small businesses won't hurt small businesses!
  • Joe Biden reduced the national debt by $1.7 trillion!
  • The shot will prevent you from getting Covid!
  • The shot will prevent you from spreading Covid!
  • Covid came from eating pangolins or bats or pangabats or batolins!
  • Covid did NOT come from the Chinese Bat Flu Lab!
  • 2020 saw MASSIVE numbers of unverified mail-in ballots!
  • 2020 was the most secure election ever!
  • The new Taliban will honor its citizens!
  • The border is secure!
  • An open border is not a risk!
  • All 7,000,000 unvetted who walked into the country are pharmacists and doctors and not a strain on the budget!
  • 2,500,000 children who don't speak the language will not crush schools! Just look at how great LAUSD is doing!
  • The secure open border is not lowering wages!
  • Inflation is under control!
  • Real wages are up!
  • Gasoline is more affordable under Biden!
  • Electric cars are attractive because gasoline is so affordable!
  • The economy is booming!
  • Bidenomics is working!
That list is off the top of my head, just to show you how reliable and honest government is. What, you doubt what the government tells you?!? You some kind of insurrectionist?!? Not the good kind who interfere with conservative governments, but the bad kind who interfere with (D)imbos trying to destroy help the middle class!

So professional, collegiate and high school sports are all putting thier athletes in danger because they don’t want big pharma to lose money?

Dude.

Upstate

Holy stupid

This should burn everyone's *** to ashes. They should be held accountable. All of them.

This should burn everyone's *** to ashes. They should be held accountable. All of them.

I can't get that link to work....was it about the CDC admitting the deaths to children?

So professional, collegiate and high school sports are all putting thier athletes in danger because they don’t want big pharma to lose money?

Dude.
Do you clutch your pearls when you type **** like that?

I can't get that link to work....was it about the CDC admitting the deaths to children?
It figures it would be censored. It was a pissed off father calling the doctors office about them giving the covid shot to his 7 year old. He told his wife to absolutely not do it,she did it anyway. He came down with myocarditis 2 days after the shot.
They did not tell her about any kind of side effects at the doctors office and admitted they didn't tell her, because they figured they would worry and not get the vaccination.

I would sue the **** out of them.

It figures it would be censored. It was a pissed off father calling the doctors office about them giving the covid shot to his 7 year old. He told his wife to absolutely not do it,she did it anyway. He came down with myocarditis 2 days after the shot.
They did not tell her about any kind of side effects at the doctors office and admitted they didn't tell her, because they figured they would worry and not get the vaccination.

I would sue the **** out of them.
That should get those "health" providers removed from the medical profession for willful negligence.

That should get those "health" providers removed from the medical profession for willful negligence.
Absolutely. It's recorded. You could tell the pharmacist knew she ****** up as soon as she blurted out they purposely neglected to tell the parents about the possible side effects of the clot shot.

This was also after they had thousands of case data because they didn't approve this garbage for kids until later on.

I'm glad my wife didn't do that **** with my son. I would be divorced and in full punisher mode if my boy had serious injury or death from that.