• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

COVID booster warning from Florida surgeon general, who advises people not to get new vaccine​

"There’s a new vaccine that’s coming around the corner, a new mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, and there’s essentially no evidence for it," Ladapo said during the news conference, according to local news outlets.

"There’s been no clinical trial done in human beings showing that it benefits people" he said.

"There’s been no clinical trial showing that it is a safe product for people — and not only that, but then there are a lot of red flags."

In terms of specific concerns, Ladapo warned that the updated vaccines "actually cause cardiac injury in many people."

"When they try to convince you to be comfortable and agree with things that don’t feel comfortable, [that] don’t feel like things you should agree with, that is a sign, right? That’s a gift," he said.
its the flu, bro.

The Wuhan lab flu!

Thanks Dr.Fucki!!...En how ,you're so swell..
It's just amazing how the whole world isn't completely pissed at this gift from Wuhan, funded by Fauci.

How did the get vaccines going so quickly? They had been researching these same vaccines for years! Moderna had a deal with the NIH. pFizer pFucking stole the science and dared Moderna to rat on them.

All choreographed by the Modern-Day Mengele, Tony Fauci!!

Millions dead from Covid or vax, and they all got paid!!!!

Yeah, it's never happening for me either. I've never even had a flu shot.

It would have to be some type of black death plague for me to even take notice. Then I'm still more likely to go full hermit away from civilization than to take any experimental bullshit these guys cook up.

Same here. No vax. 2 or 3 times over the years the Mrs. got the flu shot and was sick a few days afterwards. One year her arm swelled up and bothered her for a week or so.

Crap like that is all I need to see for me to make up my mind.

Look, I grew up with all the vaccines for stuff like polio, chicken pox, measles etc.

Those vaccines were thoroughly tested and vetted, and actually PREVENTED you from getting said disease.

As soon as the story changed from prevention, to oh ya, you will still get it, but not get as sick, and possibly die from it, I was like ok that ain't happenin.

SARS was "invented" in 1966 at North Carolina State Collage.
COVID (a derivative of SARS) was developed in in 2002 and patented as a weapon by guess who.
No cure was ever found for COVID.............................ever

My kinfolk took the recommended poison. They are all older than me. Sister in law got very sick after shot #1. Other than that they all got dumber.

Baccera will do nothing. He is pure communist.

My kinfolk took the recommended poison. They are all older than me. Sister in law got very sick after shot #1. Other than that they all got dumber.
All my family took the shot as well. They’ve been fine though. Me and my son are the only unvaccinated

Just finished watching the series Absentia on Prime, it kind of parallels the progression of cause and cure in the quest of greed.
Found it entertaining.

10. ******* ten mice.
Imagine how smart folks could engineer test mice to show exactly what effects pFizer pFucks might want them to show....

And still no real phase I/II testing, no phase IV from first vaxxes......this is all just a complete disregard for human safety.

Especially with no existing plandemic.

I know someone whose wife had an adverse effect from the shot.

I think everyone has to weigh what is best for them. I have an iffy immune system but have taken a shitload of vaccines in general since I was a service brat. Never had any symptoms outside of muscle soreness. I am not blinded thinking they don't carry risk. At the same time I know before I took the Pneumonia vaccine I was having frequent bronchitis episodes.

If I didn't have such a poor immune system I probably wouldn't have gotten all the boosters. I am the type that would get Covid and kick the bucket. Still could happen but I felt like I just needed to give it a fighting chance not to take me early...

Last edited: