• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I know someone whose wife had an adverse effect from the shot.

I think everyone has to weigh what is best for them. I have an iffy immune system but have taken a shitload of vaccines in general since I was a service brat. Never had any symptoms outside of muscle soreness. I am not blinded thinking they don't carry risk. At the same time I know before I the Pneumonia vaccine I was having frequent bronchitis episodes.

If I didn't have such a poor immune system I probably wouldn't have gotten all the boosters. I am the type that would get Covid and kick the bucket. Still could happen but I felt like I just needed to give it a fighting chance not to take me early...
Recent studies, above, show that those with more Covid shots get Covid more.

Recent studies, above, show that those with more Covid shots get Covid more.
Wouldn't shock me. I always feel with any of them we are rolling the dice one-way or another..

One thing is for sure, just about every other commercial is now for some sort of vaccine. They'd rather inoculate everyone and then treat them afterwards when it doesn't work, rather than just treat the sickness. Might be a little money in vaccinating everyone, regardless of what the doc says. After all the people dancing around on TV looking all happy can't be wrong...

Pink eye? We got a vaccine for that.
Gas? Yep, that's covered too!

We want you to be safe!

One thing is for sure, just about every other commercial is now for some sort of vaccine. They'd rather inoculate everyone and then treat them afterwards when it doesn't work, rather than just treat the sickness. Might be a little money in vaccinating everyone, regardless of what the doc says. After all the people dancing around on TV looking all happy can't be wrong...

Pink eye? We got a vaccine for that.
Gas? Yep, that's covered too!

We want you to be vaxxed!
fify

I just flew home on a flight with two old people who definitely had Covid… not that I care… but I overheard them talking to their son. They were vaccinated so they didn’t think they could spread it lol… one wore a mask poorly… again not that it matters …
This begins the issue that ultimately will be the biggest problem with how they handled this mess… people believe the initial information and never listen to the later information that comes out.. like how people still think salt causes high blood pressure or eggs are bad for your heart.

Covid was ultimately a mild virus that barely moved the needle… when a much worse one hits, people will think that masking will stop the spread and fail to take better precautions like staying home when symptomatic and think that vaccines always make you bulletproof…

Saw a woman wearing a cloth mask coming out of the grocery store today. She kept it on outside,walked all the way to her car by herself,then drove off with mask on.

This **** has really ****** people up. It really shows how you can brain wash people rather easily.

😂 Every major medical association shares my perspective, and it’s unique? Could you be any more delusional?
I take it that you'll be getting the next round of boosters then?
Will you be demanding others do the same?

Me, delusional? What, by questioning the science? That's actually the way it's supposed to work.

I take it that you'll be getting the next round of boosters then?
Will you be demanding others do the same?

Me, delusional? What, by questioning the science? That's actually the way it's supposed to work.
Yep. Covid, flu, shingles I get all the vaccines.

You only selectively question the science. You experience a medical emergency and you seek the same professionals for help. Talk about a unique perspective.

Yep. Covid, flu, shingles I get all the vaccines.

You only selectively question the science. You experience a medical emergency and you seek the same professionals for help. Talk about a unique perspective.
I'll put up my medical background against yours any day of the week. I'm not talking about varicella zoster or influenza, but the hysteria surrounding Covid and the implied demand that everyone fall into line and accept a flawed vaccine that bypassed protocol and was rushed to the market. It's the science of this particular vaccine that I question, and if you consider that selective, well that's on you.

So it’s particular, but not selective? 👍🏼
I question if you're sleep deprived.

In order to make a valid argument you need to watch yourself, watch others and compare. If you don’t have the experience or ability to do this effectively, your judgements won’t be accurate.

I question if you're sleep deprived.

In order to make a valid argument you need to watch yourself, watch others and compare. If you don’t have the experience or ability to do this effectively, your judgements won’t be accurate.
You also need to be factual, not misinformed.

Saw two more people yesterday outside with "designer cloth" masks on who proceeded to get in their car and drive off alone.

It's crazy. As if some type of horrible plague is outside and that worthless cross contaminated bacteria filled rag on their face will save them.

It's 100% psychological.

I just flew home on a flight with two old people who definitely had Covid… not that I care… but I overheard them talking to their son. They were vaccinated so they didn’t think they could spread it lol… one wore a mask poorly… again not that it matters …
This begins the issue that ultimately will be the biggest problem with how they handled this mess… people believe the initial information and never listen to the later information that comes out.. like how people still think salt causes high blood pressure or eggs are bad for your heart.

Covid was ultimately a mild virus that barely moved the needle… when a much worse one hits, people will think that masking will stop the spread and fail to take better precautions like staying home when symptomatic and think that vaccines always make you bulletproof…
I don't know anyone on this board still stuck on the initial misinformation...............:rolleyes: