• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Re-read this thread. If you had been paying attention, reading, contextualizing, forming your own thoughts, you could form what is known as a cogent opinion, and then use that to discuss with others here.

But you do not do that.

You cut/paste from dated dogma, disguised didactically, unable to discern discreet details because of your dullardly lack of fuc king reading comprehension.
😂 This thread is an echo chamber of social media POLITICAL nonsense. Again, every major medical organization has deemed the vaccines to be safe and continues to recommend them. Prove me wrong. You can’t.

The experimental flu shot is placebo.

The same level of effectiveness you get from wearing a cloth mask outside and in your car alone.

"cAr MaSkS bY YoUrSeLf WoRk! I nEvEr CaUgHt ChiNa FLu ALoYnE iN CaR WiTh MaSk! ScYeNcE!!"
- Tibilo Floglodyte

From @CDCgov’s OWN data:

1 million mRNA Covid shots for teens will prevent 0-1 Covid deaths and CAUSE 100,000-200,000 severe side effects.

https://x.com/AlexBerenson/status/1701985570426122636?t=4uXMfiTbY5trLKwnJNygVg&s=09

F56q2k9WEAAmkSI

F56q2l3WwAAIpl9

CDC Source Data:

Page 52: 11% (121/1131) grade 3/4 side effects for Pfizer in 12-15 year olds and 25% (629/2485) for Moderna in 12-17 year olds

Page 65: 1 death prevented for every million doses given to 12-17 year olds.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2023-09-12/11-COVID-Wallace-508.pdf

Definition of grade 3 & 4 events:

• Grade 1 indicates a mild event

• Grade 2 indicates a moderate event

• Grade 3 indicates a severe event

• Grade 4 indicates a potentially life-threatening event

• Grade 5 indicates death

https://rsc.niaid.nih.gov/sites/def...-table-v-2-1-with-all-changes-highlighted.pdf

Imagine.jpg

Kathy.jpg

Megyn Kelly Reveals Possible Vaccine Injury, Regrets Getting COVID Shot

Megyn Kelly says she deeply regrets getting the COVID-19 vaccine because she believes she has suffered a vaccine injury.

Megyn Kelly, a veteran journalist and podcaster, said Wednesday that she deeply regrets getting the COVID-19 vaccine because she believes she may have suffered a vaccine injury.

Ms. Kelly said that she regrets getting vaccinated and then boosted, saying she doesn't think it was necessary—and that a doctor told her that an autoimmune condition she developed after getting the shot may be related to the vaccine.

“I regret getting the vaccine even though I’m a 52-year-old woman because I don’t think I needed it,” Ms. Kelly said during a Sept. 6 episode of her podcast "The Megyn Kelly Show."

“I think I would have been fine. I had got COVID many times, and it was well past when the vaccine was doing what it was supposed to be doing,” she added.

“For the first time, I tested positive for an autoimmune issue at my annual physical. And I went to the best rheumatologist in New York, and I asked her, do you think this could have to do with the fact that I got the damn booster and then got COVID within three weeks? And she said yes. Yes. I wasn’t the only one she’d seen that with,” Ms. Kelly said.

Her current vaccine regret stands in contrast to remarks she made in April 2021, when she said she had "zero qualms" about getting the shot.

“Am getting the [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine this [weekend]. Have zero qualms [because] have spent a life immersed in a media obsessed with fear-mongering that is often irresponsible and untrue. Do what your doctor tells you to do and ignore everyone else,” she said in a post on X, formerly Twitter.
Ms. Kelly's expression of regret at getting the shot comes amid reports linking spike protein-based COVID-19 vaccines to skin problems, a dull ringing in the ears known as tinnitus, visual impairments, blood clotting, and even death.

Megyn Kelly Reveals Possible Vaccine Injury, Regrets Getting COVID Shot

Megyn Kelly says she deeply regrets getting the COVID-19 vaccine because she believes she has suffered a vaccine injury.

Megyn Kelly, a veteran journalist and podcaster, said Wednesday that she deeply regrets getting the COVID-19 vaccine because she believes she may have suffered a vaccine injury.

Ms. Kelly said that she regrets getting vaccinated and then boosted, saying she doesn't think it was necessary—and that a doctor told her that an autoimmune condition she developed after getting the shot may be related to the vaccine.

“I regret getting the vaccine even though I’m a 52-year-old woman because I don’t think I needed it,” Ms. Kelly said during a Sept. 6 episode of her podcast "The Megyn Kelly Show."

“I think I would have been fine. I had got COVID many times, and it was well past when the vaccine was doing what it was supposed to be doing,” she added.

“For the first time, I tested positive for an autoimmune issue at my annual physical. And I went to the best rheumatologist in New York, and I asked her, do you think this could have to do with the fact that I got the damn booster and then got COVID within three weeks? And she said yes. Yes. I wasn’t the only one she’d seen that with,” Ms. Kelly said.

Her current vaccine regret stands in contrast to remarks she made in April 2021, when she said she had "zero qualms" about getting the shot.

“Am getting the [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine this [weekend]. Have zero qualms [because] have spent a life immersed in a media obsessed with fear-mongering that is often irresponsible and untrue. Do what your doctor tells you to do and ignore everyone else,” she said in a post on X, formerly Twitter.
Ms. Kelly's expression of regret at getting the shot comes amid reports linking spike protein-based COVID-19 vaccines to skin problems, a dull ringing in the ears known as tinnitus, visual impairments, blood clotting, and even death.

I read that with my appendix.
oh, wait. no i didn't. my appendix left me after getting the super safe and very effective clot shot.

Last edited:
So your defense is that it's a vaccine that wasn't developed to prevent infection? Seems to me that's the whole point of a vaccine. You're honestly not capable of having an open discussion on the shortcomings of this particular vaccine, and would rather die on the cross that admit that it's not all that.
Defense? 😂 I’m merely taking every major medical association at their word. You loons post all kinds of unfounded and false accusations about the vaccine, celebrate anti-vax as a POLITICAL movement, and you think I’m not willing to have an open discussion?

Politico, your AltLeft rag, called it such.

Now you disagree with the propaganda you usually lap up?
😂 disagree? Where? YOU posted it with the celebratory comment “Good, very good”.

Like I’ve long claimed, it’s political for you, not scientific. You just affirmed that.

Defense? 😂 I’m merely taking every major medical association at their word. You loons post all kinds of unfounded and false accusations about the vaccine, celebrate anti-vax as a POLITICAL movement, and you think I’m not willing to have an open discussion?
Loons are we? Forget what I said earlier wondering where you've been.

😂 This thread is an echo chamber of social media POLITICAL nonsense. Again, every major medical organization has deemed the vaccines to be safe and continues to recommend them. Prove me wrong. You can’t.
Just like they did with the food pyramid. How many medications did they "deem safe" that have now been taken off the market? Jesus Christ, they used to bleed people out in the name of science.

btw The title of the forum is Politics And Religion.

remember when they said the earth was flat and millions agreed?

😂 disagree? Where?

You: "celebrate anti-vax as a POLITICAL movement" - capitalizing it as to question if it is in fact really a political movement.

I didn't say it was. Politico did.

YOU posted it with the celebratory comment “Good, very good”.

Good that Politico is afraid and writing to warn the rest of the world that this is a formidable voting block now? Yes, that is good. It MAY...just may...force discussions leading to scientific testing before experimental drugs are foisted upon us all.

Like I’ve long claimed, it’s political for you, not scientific. You just affirmed that.

You're such a simple **** waffle. You are now cross-pollinating threads and debates. I'm sure living inside that thing you call a mind is a daily ordeal. But to compare a growing number of people who believe something (a growing voting block) to scientific results like recent Ivermectin or mask studies is par for the course for you.

There's a reason for your avatar tag. You work hard to earn it.

remember when they said the earth was flat and millions agreed?

A Democrat could whisper this in his ear tomorrow and he'd believe it to be fact until his 69th booster kills him.