• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Your M.O. strawman argument when you have nothing. Who says the side effects aren’t being studied? Hmmm? Hmmmm?

We've established they aren't. For hundreds of pages.

Show me the endless autopsy reports on suspected vaxx deaths.

200w.webp

Seems like this is where Trog would say something like,
"THIS? This is your evidence? From a website called Nebraska Medicine "Serious Medicine"?
REALLY? You mean those middle state hillbillies in the cornfields?"
and then completely dismiss the information within due to the source.

Did I follow the playbook correctly, Trog?
I’m sure I can find a dozen more links stating the exact same thing. Facts are easy to back up, you don’t need to rely on crazy people on social media.

I’m sure I can find a dozen more links stating the exact same thing. Facts are easy to back up, you don’t need to rely on crazy people on social media.
For those scoring at home ......

Trog's random lesser known not MSM sites = perfectly acceptable to support his beliefs.
Anyone else's that are to the contrary = crazy heretics and right wing nutjobs that support Trump and Hitler and are pure lunacy and fabrications.

Let me attempt to put this in some form of rational context.

I don't expect anyone to give a rat's *** about anything I may say, they're my opinions, based on lifelong experience, nothing more. Can you say the same?

I suspect that you won't even consider answering a direct question, but that's fine, I don't care and no one else does either.

you don’t need to rely on crazy people on social media.

Define crazy? I mean, crazy comes from MSM far more than it does just about any other source.

Is crazy claiming the virus came from a lab in China?
Is crazy saying the vaccine will prevent you from getting the virus if you get shotted?
Is crazy saying natural immunity is worse than vaccinated immunity?
Is crazy saying Ivermectin is horse medicine and won't help combat Covid?
Is crazy saying hydroxychloroquine won't help combat Covid?

What exactly is crazy?

The ideologues you worship have contradicted themselves innumerable times. You've screamed FACT! each time they've said something. When they and their statements are corrected 6-18 months later...you refuse to acknowledge their errors nor any change in the narrative.

You're not AS bad as Kareem Jon-PEEair, but you're close.

Define crazy? I mean, crazy comes from MSM far more than it does just about any other source.

Is crazy saying the vaccine will prevent you from getting the virus if you get shotted?

What exactly is crazy?

The ideologues you worship have contradicted themselves innumerable times. You've screamed FACT! each time they've said something. When they and their statements are corrected 6-18 months later...you refuse to acknowledge their errors nor any change in the narrative.

659798ea7ef4d49c0fb13816bbd995ca58d173fa70b8705a3838b40c87369eb4 (1).jpg

What exactly is crazy?

None of it is crazy. Just a bunch of bullshiit.

Let me attempt to put this in some form of rational context.

I don't expect anyone to give a rat's *** about anything I may say, they're my opinions, based on lifelong experience, nothing more. Can you say the same?
You’re entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. In todays social media age the two are increasingly confused. Of course I don’t care if people agree with MY opinions, but I’m deferring to the overwhelming consensus opinion of the experts. What outrages people here are the facts that refute their opinions, or what they believe to be facts, and the questioning of those opinions and facts.

If you’re uncomfortable answering questions about your opinion or what you believe to be true, that’s on you, not me.

I suspect that you won't even consider answering a direct question, but that's fine, I don't care and no one else does either.

Claiming as fact, yes. Speculating, no.
Only if you considerate it to be an absolute truth…like a crazy person.
Worse? No, it’s crazy to think it’s better to acquire natural immunity.
What exactly is crazy?

You’re entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. In todays social media age the two are increasingly confused. Of course I don’t care if people agree with MY opinions, but I’m deferring to the overwhelming consensus opinion of the experts. What outrages people here are the facts that refute their opinions, or what they believe to be facts, and the questioning of those opinions and facts.

If you’re uncomfortable answering questions about your opinion or what you believe to be true, that’s on you, not me.
Ya, sure, but you're only quoting and pasting "the experts" that confirm your particular opinions and thought process, while not being open to discuss the possibility that the science changes and this vaccine may not be the panacea that your experts claim it to be. For example, "the experts" are still pushing this for infants at 6 months old, personally, I haven't seen any data that would warrant this.

And I agree Tim does this as well, but I'm pretty sure it's just to get a reaction out of you.

The experts are human and not infallible. There are countless examples in medicine where things didn't work out as expected.

Question the science Trog, always question the science. The complete story on this vaccine is still being written.

Trog is right and we are ALL wrong. There..........now shut the fk up.
This is a special kind of irony. I suspect that Trog and I are from a different generation and polar opposites politically.
A few years ago, well maybe 50, the left was all about questioning authority, the bumper stickers were everywhere.
The latest rendition of the Democratic party, not close to being recognizable to that of the 60's and 70's, wants everyone to question nothing, believe irrefutably what they are being told, and fall into line like good little lemmings. This isn't your father's Oldsmo...., err, Democratic party.

Claiming as fact, yes. Speculating, no.

Your media claimed as fact that the virus did NOT come from the lab and censored those that claimed it did. That's crazy.

Only if you considerate it to be an absolute truth…like a crazy person.

YOUR side and your Soros media and your brain-addled President all stated this to be a fact. Get the shot, you WILL NOT get Covid. They claimed it as fact. They were incomprehensibly wrong. That's crazy.

Worse? No, it’s crazy to think it’s better to acquire natural immunity.

Your side definitively said and argued that natural immunity wasn't strong enough to protect people. Endlessly. And like so much else, in the end, they were proven to be factually incorrect....again. That's crazy.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

You realize that is now 18 months old? You have ignored the about face that's happened of late with the drug where they say if it had been used (and not ostracized), hundreds of thousands might have been saved? This can't be proven nor will we ever know, but the discussion is changing.

overwhelming consensus opinion of the experts.
There is no such thing. There are thousands of scientists and medical professionals that wholeheartedly disagree with your "consensus," and more and more are speaking up every day. Just because the AMA parrots something, doesn't mean that every member of the AMA agrees.

There is no such thing. There are thousands of scientists and medical professionals that wholeheartedly disagree with your "consensus," and more and more are speaking up every day. Just because the AMA parrots something, doesn't mean that every member of the AMA agrees.
I can say emphatically that when a medical organization releases a statement, they don't take a vote of all the members on it first. Always done by a consensus of board members, positions that are more political than professional in nature.

Floggy,

If the AMA/FDA/CDC said publicly that non-vaccinated people needed to be treated differently, would you follow their instructions?

I agree with the 40+ judges that ruled there’s no evidence that Trump won the election ...

Lie. I am calling you a liar.

Why don't you link those "40+" decisions ruling ON THE MERITS (the evidence), rather than standing or timeliness (i.e., NOT on the merits). Go ahead. Or you could simply refer back to a link I provided weeks ago, showing you are a lying liar.

😂 “Resident” lawyers and Medical Professionals of Steeler Nation? Lofty titles! Again, I agree with every major medical organization and the 40+ JUDGES. It’s reality, Tim.

No, your lying claim about "40+ judges" ruling that there is supposedly "no evidence" on Trump's claims is a lying lie told by a lying liar.

Here is a link showing the cases, you pathetic quisling liar.

The link cites 92 election cases filed by or with Trump in 2020 and 2021. Of those 92, just 30 were decided on the merits (meaning the evidence). Since only 30 were decided on the merits, you understand that "40+ judges" could not possibly have determined that Trump's claims are supported by "no evidence." Even better - of the 30 decided on the merits, Trump won 22. His suits went 22-8.

I posted this more than a month ago. Good God, man, if you are stupid, you can't be lazy; if you are lazy, you can't be stupid. You unfortunately combine both with the undesired yet inevitable outcome.

Nonsense. 96% agreed. Overwhelming consensus.

You keep saying this. Three points.

First, "consenus" is not science. It is defined as "a general agreement." The general agreement among doctors about the safety and efficacy of a vaccine they did not create, and did not study, and did not research, simply doesn't matter. So if I polled 100 doctors about research they did not perform, and about studies they did not conduct or examine, does their "general agreement" about the research mean anything? No.

Second, "consensus" means nothing when incredible vitriol, even potential criminal allegations, are directed toward those who refute the irrelevant "consensus." (See California's attempt to criminalize Covid advice by doctors.)

Third, Covid and the Covid vax have been political since day 1. Biden was elected because of Covid. He made Covid a major issue in his campaign, never mind more died under his watch than under Trump. Election laws were changed, bent, twisted, broken, violated, and supposedly due to safety concerns because of Covid. Trump was attacked for pointing out the Chinese flu came from Chy-na. Biden moronically called Trump a "xenophobe" due to a travel ban on China, one you would vigorously support if done today by a dementia patient living in Washington, D.C. Schools remained closed for far too long because of the political influence of teacher's unions. Small businesses were overtly targeted because they don't donate like the big box stores. All of this - all of it - was political.

And look, I know it's hard to admit you have been part of an army that sought to destroy, not free, but time for you to make that admission. Forced vaccinations, closures, punishment, lockdowns, etc. - you were 100% behind all of them. And you were wrong about every one. Just admit it.