• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

😂 what’s not to appreciate about having to pay for being lied to? Dude!

Sad ******* shame no one is being paid for the CDC, the WHO, the White House, Biden, Psaki, Walensky and 150 others lying to people who died following their mantra.

"Take the vax....come on...you won't get Covid again. You won't die from it."

How many followed this advice and ended with a dirt nap? Either dead from a vax injury or dead because the clot shots didn't protect them from the virus? THAT should be a payout.

Am I right?

Sick as a Dawg this past week. Got worse last night. Have lost taste but only on certain foods lol

Sorry to hear that. I got the 'Vid one time, still cannot taste sour apple Jolly Ranchers. They used to be my favorite.

Sorry to hear that. I got the 'Vid one time, still cannot taste sour apple Jolly Ranchers. They used to be my favorite.
I had covid twice before. Tested positive back in January 2022. Was sick as hell during the UGA national championship game but was still hooting and hollerin lol. Those symptoms though did seem a lot worse than this one. I have similar symptoms as far as fever, congestion, body aches/chills. But that odd head fog like you’re detached from reality isn’t present with this one.

I also think I got it in 2019 when it was first making its rounds

I had covid twice before. Tested positive back in January 2022. Was sick as hell during the UGA national championship game but was still hooting and hollerin lol. Those symptoms though did seem a lot worse than this one. I have similar symptoms as far as fever, congestion, body aches/chills. But that odd head fog like you’re detached from reality isn’t present with this one.

I also think I got it in 2019 when it was first making its rounds

Wow, at this rate you may soon qualify to work at jizzer$50's facility!

Sick as a Dawg this past week. Got worse last night. Have lost taste but only on certain foods lol

I had Covid once. I'm now boosted with natural immunity.

Lost my sense of taste and smell temporarily. Loss of smell lasted for a long time. For most, it comes back at some point though. Saw my ENT. He had me go to Whole Foods and get oils to sniff - rose hips, orange, and some others.

I smell fine and taste fine now.

Didn't take the clot shot so no myocarditis or pericarditis risks. And my senses work. PM me if you want the regimen.

Reactions: MTC
Wow, at this rate you may soon qualify to work at jizzer$50's facility!

Yer so wrong. Erryone at Jizzer's facility be have the Rona twelve times now.

Covid doesn't like me. And if I ever had it, I didn't know it at all.

I had Covid once. I'm now boosted with natural immunity.

Lost my sense of taste and smell temporarily. Loss of smell lasted for a long time. For most, it comes back at some point though. Saw my ENT. He had me go to Whole Foods and get oils to sniff - rose hips, orange, and some others.

I smell fine and taste fine now.

Didn't take the clot shot so no myocarditis or pericarditis risks. And my senses work. PM me if you want the regimen.
I lost taste temporarily last time. Smell has been distorted since. I do smell a green apple like smell that’s lingered since the last time. I won’t complain about the pleasant smell though lol.

Taste has been fine since last time. Today I had cookies and creme ice cream with chocolate syrup. Could not taste the ice cream but could taste the syrup. Also had an energy drink when I woke up this afternoon. I cant taste energy drinks and powerade just fine

I lost taste temporarily last time. Smell has been distorted since. I do smell a green apple like smell that’s lingered since the last time. I won’t complain about the pleasant smell though lol.

Taste has been fine since last time. Today I had cookies and creme ice cream with chocolate syrup. Could not taste the ice cream but could taste the syrup. Also had an energy drink when I woke up this afternoon. I cant taste energy drinks and powerade just fine

Likewise, I spent a year with smells being nonexistent and distorted then then just distorted till they worked themselves out.

I joked with my wife that I didn't smell "****" for a year. It was GREAT. Dogs farting? Smelled like coffee. Wife went to Taco Bell and I made the mistake of picking 'that' bathroom? Coffee.

For awhile I didn't want coffee. And I LOVE coffee.

Sunday we were coming back against the Ravens and my beagle was at my feet eating a bully stick. 3 times I had to pull my shirt over my face because he was farting like a revolutionary cannon, and I now can smell '****'.

Covid isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: MTC
Likewise, I spent a year with smells being nonexistent and distorted then then just distorted till they worked themselves out.

I joked with my wife that I didn't smell "****" for a year. It was GREAT. Dogs farting? Smelled like coffee. Wife went to Taco Bell and I made the mistake of picking 'that' bathroom? Coffee.

For awhile I didn't want coffee. And I LOVE coffee.

Sunday we were coming back against the Ravens and my beagle was at my feet eating a bully stick. 3 times I had to pull my shirt over my face because he was farting like a revolutionary cannon, and I now can smell '****'.

Covid isn't the end of the world.
Lol. The Beagle farts are probably the end of the world though

Sad ******* shame no one is being paid for the CDC, the WHO, the White House, Biden, Psaki, Walensky and 150 others lying to people who died following their mantra.

"Take the vax....come on...you won't get Covid again. You won't die from it."

How many followed this advice and ended with a dirt nap? Either dead from a vax injury or dead because the clot shots didn't protect them from the virus? THAT should be a payout.

Am I right?
No, you’re delusional. There’s no lawsuits against the CDC for fudging data and then refusing to share it. Hospitalization and mortality rates were far lower among the vaccinated.

No, you’re delusional. There’s no lawsuits against the CDC for fudging data and then refusing to share it. Hospitalization and mortality rates were far lower among the vaccinated.
and yet you want to whine about Florida government. you're far past delusional.

and yet you want to whine about Florida government. you're far past delusional.
Whining? Hardly. Just serving up the **** sandwich that politicians, like DeSantis, have lied about and politicized the Covid vaccine and have been exposed for doing so. You sheep keep denying and ignoring it.

Whining? Hardly. Just serving up the **** sandwich that politicians, like DeSantis, have lied about and politicized the Covid vaccine and have been exposed for doing so. You sheep keep denying and ignoring it.
oh **** way off trying to lump DeSantis in with your beloved Democrats and their disgusting message.

DeSantis was at the forefront of making sure the elderly in nursing homes received the shot first. Why? because their natural immune systems are less effective.
Cumallah made it political by saying she'd not take the shot if Trump told her to
Diaper Dandy said you couldnt get the Rona if you got the ClotShot, but ... yeah

oh **** way off trying to lump DeSantis in with your beloved Democrats and their disgusting message.

DeSantis was at the forefront of making sure the elderly in nursing homes received the shot first. Why? because their natural immune systems are less effective.
Cumallah made it political by saying she'd not take the shot if Trump told her to
Diaper Dandy said you couldnt get the Rona if you got the ClotShot, but ... yeah
Which one lost a lawsuit at YOUR expense for trying to cover up his lies to YOU? Yeah…

Which one lost a lawsuit at YOUR expense for trying to cover up his lies to YOU? Yeah…
a lawsuit. like i ******* give a good goddamn. besides, you posted a hack opinion piece. $152k is nothing when you know full damn well that attorneys will inflate their billing.

oh, and i have some surprising news for you if you think goobermint doesnt lie and try to cover their *****.

but... was it really misleading? depends on how you read it.

The dramatic difference is due to a small change in the fine print. Until three weeks ago, data collected by DOH and published on the CDC website counted deaths by the date they were recorded — a common method for producing daily stats used by most states. On Aug. 10, Florida switched its methodology and, along with just a handful of other states, began to tally new deaths by the date the person died.

If you chart deaths by Florida’s new method, based on date of death, it will generally appear — even during a spike like the present — that deaths are on a recent downslope. That’s because it takes time for deaths to be evaluated and death certificates processed. When those deaths finally are tallied, they are assigned to the actual date of death — creating a spike where there once existed a downslope and moving the downslope forward in time.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253796898.html#storylink=cpy

Just went to my doctor for my 6 month diabetes check up and physical. Good news I a have lost 50 pounds and have great numbers. They asked me about several vaccinations I am getting close to being old enough to start thinking about. I mentioned that I would be interested in most at some point and got my flu shot. I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and may be detrimental to many. This is a practice owned by to very nice but certainly left leaning Doctors. They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

What does that tell you Flog? Stop believing your overlords who are making serious bank off injection you with snake oil.

a lawsuit. like i ******* give a good goddamn. besides, you posted a hack opinion piece. $152k is nothing when you know full damn well that attorneys will inflate their billing.

oh, and i have some surprising news for you if you think goobermint doesnt lie and try to cover their *****.

but... was it really misleading? depends on how you read it.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253796898.html#storylink=cpy
That has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

This is from some nutjob, I'm guessing. What a whack job nutcase conspiracy theorist.

Angus Dalgleish: Professor of Oncology at St George's Hospital Medical School, London.

Like I was saying, some nutcase whack job conspiracy theorist.

Right Floggy?

This is from some nutjob, I'm guessing. What a whack job nutcase conspiracy theorist.

Angus Dalgleish: Professor of Oncology at St George's Hospital Medical School, London.

Like I was saying, some nutcase whack job conspiracy theorist.

Right Floggy?

Nu uh Phizer says they are okey dokey.

Just went to my doctor for my 6 month diabetes check up and physical. Good news I a have lost 50 pounds and have great numbers. They asked me about several vaccinations I am getting close to being old enough to start thinking about. I mentioned that I would be interested in most at some point and got my flu shot. I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and may be detrimental to many. This is a practice owned by to very nice but certainly left leaning Doctors. They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

What does that tell you Flog? Stop believing your overlords who are making serious bank off injection you with snake oil.
Flog now sees your doctors as huwyte privileged far right extremists bent on islamaphobia.