• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Steeltime - Back to back posts I wish I could love even more somehow. OUTSTANDING!
Thank you for your eloquence and logic.

If you’re uncomfortable answering questions about your opinion or what you believe to be true, that’s on you, not me.
My opinions are based on working in the medical field for 45 years and not from quoting obscure internet sites that parrot your ideology.

What is it that you do again to question my experience-based opinion?

She gets paid by Pfizer to spread propaganda.
I get that some will fall on the sword for this vaccine but grow tired of comments of crazy people on the internet in response to comments that don't fit their ideology.

While I don't have to, and perhaps shouldn't comment, I'm just pissed off enough about this and have had enough.

Me: I graduated from Pitt in '76 with a BS in pharmacy; I then did a year residency at St. Mary's Hospital (affiliated with the Mayo Clinic) in Rochester, MN. Never been so cold.
Then returned to Pitt for another year of hitting the books and obtained a Doctorate degree in '78. Ha! it's now the entry level degree, but I had to put in the time.

For the last 25 years of my career I worked in the largest medical facility in the Phoenix metro area as a clinical pharmacist, developed their anticoagulation program, helping patients attain and maintain proper INR and prothrombin times. I worked side by side with the physicians on clinical rounds, establishing medication protocols for patients. Physicians only get a semester or so of pharmacology, so they really do appreciate the input.

We have a vaccine that does not prevent infection, does not stop the spread of infection, has a higher incident rate of adverse effects, and bypassed protocols while being fast tracked to the public.

While I did retire several years ago, I still have contact with many of the physicians that I worked with, and overwhelmingly they are leaving the boosters to the discretion of their patients and are no longer pushing them like they did two years ago. Privately they agree this vaccine leaves much to be desired.

Now, if this makes me a crazy internet contributor, so be it. I'll wear that badge proudly.

Last edited:
Lie. I am calling you a liar.

Why don't you link those "40+" decisions ruling ON THE MERITS (the evidence), rather than standing or timeliness (i.e., NOT on the merits). Go ahead. Or you could simply refer back to a link I provided weeks ago, showing you are a lying liar.

No, your lying claim about "40+ judges" ruling that there is supposedly "no evidence" on Trump's claims is a lying lie told by a lying liar.

Here is a link showing the cases, you pathetic quisling liar.

The link cites 92 election cases filed by or with Trump in 2020 and 2021. Of those 92, just 30 were decided on the merits (meaning the evidence). Since only 30 were decided on the merits, you understand that "40+ judges" could not possibly have determined that Trump's claims are supported by "no evidence." Even better - of the 30 decided on the merits, Trump won 22. His suits went 22-8.

I posted this more than a month ago. Good God, man, if you are stupid, you can't be lazy; if you are lazy, you can't be stupid. You unfortunately combine both with the undesired yet inevitable outcome.
😂 I’m sure the election will be overturned any day now. Eat ****, loser.

You keep saying this. Three points.

First, "consenus" is not science. It is defined as "a general agreement." The general agreement among doctors about the safety and efficacy of a vaccine they did not create, and did not study, and did not research, simply doesn't matter. So if I polled 100 doctors about research they did not perform, and about studies they did not conduct or examine, does their "general agreement" about the research mean anything? No.

Second, "consensus" means nothing when incredible vitriol, even potential criminal allegations, are directed toward those who refute the irrelevant "consensus." (See California's attempt to criminalize Covid advice by doctors.)

Third, Covid and the Covid vax have been political since day 1. Biden was elected because of Covid. He made Covid a major issue in his campaign, never mind more died under his watch than under Trump. Election laws were changed, bent, twisted, broken, violated, and supposedly due to safety concerns because of Covid. Trump was attacked for pointing out the Chinese flu came from Chy-na. Biden moronically called Trump a "xenophobe" due to a travel ban on China, one you would vigorously support if done today by a dementia patient living in Washington, D.C. Schools remained closed for far too long because of the political influence of teacher's unions. Small businesses were overtly targeted because they don't donate like the big box stores. All of this - all of it - was political.

And look, I know it's hard to admit you have been part of an army that sought to destroy, not free, but time for you to make that admission. Forced vaccinations, closures, punishment, lockdowns, etc. - you were 100% behind all of them. And you were wrong about every one. Just admit it.
😂 I’m sure the Covid vaccine will be deemed dangersous and immediately halted any day now. Eat ****, loser.

😂 I’m sure the election will be overturned any day now. Eat ****, loser.

Awesome comeback. Wow. You really put me in my place.

I'll get back to you in a while but it's going to take some time to go through the 40+ cases you cited. And congrats on not pulling up some link to a defamation claim by a voting machine company.

Awesome comeback. Wow. You really put me in my place.

I'll get back to you in a while but it's going to take some time to go through the 40+ cases you cited. And congrats on not pulling up some link to a defamation claim by a voting machine company.
Congratulations, guess this now make you a crazy loser. Of course, those comments might just be the standard fall back by someone unable to form an open-minded response when presented with opposing views. Is it envy, wrath, ideology or simply jealously that inhibits dialogue in a clear, unfretted way? Seems obstinate to me, but what do I know.

Congratulations, guess this now make you a crazy loser. Of course, those comments might just be the standard fall back by someone unable to form an open-minded response when presented with opposing views. Is it envy, wrath, ideology or simply jealously that inhibits dialogue in a clear, unfretted way? Seems obstinate to me, but what do I know.
Ya can't fix stupid

Isn't it odd that NOW Floggy is upset about the Government lying?

3 years and endless documented, proven examples of Government-Covid lying to the public and absolute crickets. False case #s, deleting CDC data, falsely labeling Covid deaths, Government funding being used to motivates states to over-inflate Covid deaths, and on and on and on and on.

giphy.webp

Now? The State of FL declined to share information and Floggy lose its damned mind. LMAO

You and Tibor are the kings of selective rage. You love when the Gubmint lies to the people...till you don't.

Also, you might wanna select a source other than Gene Collier. That guy is as AltLeft as they come. I read another article on this topic on - believe it or not - MSN. It was straightforward about the lawsuit, background, outcome. It wasn't laced with Gene's diva-level vitriol.

3 years and endless documented, proven examples of Government-Covid lying to the public and absolute crickets. False case #s, deleting CDC data, falsely labeling Covid deaths, Government funding being used to motivates states to over-inflate Covid deaths, and on and on and on and on.

giphy.webp

Now? The State of FL declined to share information and Floggy lose its damned mind. LMAO

You and Tibor are the kings of selective rage. You love when the Gubmint lies to the people...till you don't.

Also, you might wanna select a source other than Gene Collier. That guy is as AltLeft as they come. I read another article on this topic on - believe it or not - MSN. It was straightforward about the lawsuit, background, outcome. It wasn't laced with Gene's diva-level vitriol.
I'm not sure if it's political ideology, although I'm certain that's a major component, or that many have lost all reasoning, and the ability to weigh the ever-changing data.

I have a college friend, or was 45 years ago, that just posted on FB how proud she is of all the health care workers administering the never-ending boosters. She then goes on to say that she was sick as a dog for over a week after getting the latest booster and follows that up with it proves that her immune system is working! I didn't respond because everyone on FB is just looking for likes and would have accomplished as much as responding to Trog.

You are arguably the worst ever spokeshole for the lying imbeciles pushing vile Covid narratives. From your own inane article, which says nothing about nothing:

Didn’t Dr. Deborah Birx, the Trump administration’s COVID response coordinator, tell the House Select Coronavirus Subcommittee that 30 to 40% of COVID deaths in the U.S. could have been prevented had the White House taken appropriate steps to curb the virus in the early days of the pandemic?

Uhh, isn't she the same ***** who was one of the people in charge of the response to Covid in its early days? And whose directives - partial lockdowns but only of small businesses, needless school closures, useless masking, quarantining, travel restrictions, isolation, closing gyms - were followed to a tee?

Why yes she was. So I guess she is blaming herself and Fauxci for the Covid deaths.

giphy.webp

“Declined to share”? No, Tim, no.

Mary-Lou-Retton-Wins-1984-Olympic-All-Around.jpg