• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I will give this to Dr. Flogstain - he is impervious to internet beatings. He's like the internet Rodney King, and just gets back in his Hyandai and goes speeding more than 100 mph on the 210 freeway immediately after being released from internet beating hospital.

Uh huh, and what percentage of those in the study got myocarditis after vaccination? Are we to believe all of them died from it? Did any? You pick and choose when you put things in perspective.

What religion? Every major medical association? Every health system? Carry on.
And how about you Trog? Who do you feel should be boosted? Don't hide behind any system or association, what do you think?

And how about you Trog? Who do you feel should be boosted? Don't hide behind any system or association, what do you think?

It’s recommended that any one 5 years and older get a booster. That’s reality, I’m just along for the ride.

Conclusion:
These data demonstrate the presence of billions to hundreds of billions of
DNA molecules per dose
in these vaccines.
Using fluorometry, all vaccines exceed the guidelines for residual DNA set by FDA and WHO of
10 ng/dose by 509-fold.

However, qPCR residual DNA content in all vaccines were below these guidelines
emphasizing the importance of methodological clarity and consistency when interpreting
quantitative guidelines . The preliminary evidence of a dose response effect of residual
DNA measured with qPCR and SAEs warrant confirmation and further investigation.
Our findings extend existing concerns about vaccine safety and call into question the
relevance of guidelines conceived before the introduction of efficient transfection using
LNPs. With several obvious limitations, we urge that our work is replicated under forensic
conditions and that guidelines be revised to account for highly efficient DNA transfection
and cumulative dosing.

This work highlights the need for regulators and industry to adhere to the precautionary
principle, and provide sufficient and transparent evidence that products are safe and
effective, and disclose the details of their composition and method of manufacture.

pFuck pFizer
pFuck Moderna
PFuck pFDA

AND
pFuck all you apologists along the way who allowed these fraudulent monster-scientists to mandate bad ******* medicine.

Last edited:
It’s recommended that any one 5 years and older get a booster. That’s reality, I’m just along for the ride.

On Wednesday, at 2PM I had my annual check up with my PCP. Same doctor I've told you about previously. In prestigious Montgomery County, MD. A solid, reputable, Jewish doctor.

We went through the normal stuff. Blood pressure, past test results. He noted my weight loss was now down 45lbs, impressed with my resting heart rate of 54bpm. Talked about the bp meds and others I was on, if I should wean off. Asked how often I was exercising. I said "last year from April to October it was 7 days a week, but now I stick to 5 days a week (weekdays) and on weekends put in a lot of steps doing physical activity whether hiking or mowing, etc." He said "perfect."

Got to the end of the appointment. He's like ok lets get some more blood work. Then says....

"So have you had a flu shot? If not do you want one?"

I said no and no.

He said "Ok. When did you last have a tetanus shot?" I said like 30 years ago when I cut myself on a rusty wire fence.

He said "Ok, you should consider the TDap vaccine. Protects against tetanus, diptheria and pertusis. Basically, they are good because....blah blah blah."

I said "Ok, if I wanted them, do I need to set up an appointment to come back or?"

He said "No you can go to your pharmacy, CVS, or come back here, either works."

I said "Ok, sounds good."

He handed me my paperwork. We shook hands, I left.

You know what he didn't do? What he has never done? Not once in 2 years? In multiple appointments?

A) asked me if I have had the Covid vaccine
B) asked me if I wanted the Covid vaccine

Call me a liar like you did SIL?

PM me I'll give you his name and his number. You can absolutely call him. See, he can't talk about my healthcare information to you due to PII and HIPPA. But I can share his. And you can call him and beg him to tell you about my interactions with him, which he can't disclose. You can stalk him, and you can badger him. But he won't share ****.

Game on?

You know what he didn't do? What he has never done? Not once in 2 years? In multiple appointments?

Dr. Flogstain does NOT approve. :mad:

Dr. Flogstain does not answer questions from the general public.

PM me I'll give you his name and his number. You can absolutely call him. See, he can't talk about my healthcare information to you due to PII and HIPPA. But I can share his. And you can call him and beg him to tell you about my interactions with him, which he can't disclose. You can stalk him, and you can badger him. But he won't share ****.

Dr. Flogstain will get that doctor to change his mind right damn quick.

On Wednesday, at 2PM I had my annual check up with my PCP. Same doctor I've told you about previously. In prestigious Montgomery County, MD. A solid, reputable, Jewish doctor.

We went through the normal stuff. Blood pressure, past test results. He noted my weight loss was now down 45lbs, impressed with my resting heart rate of 54bpm. Talked about the bp meds and others I was on, if I should wean off. Asked how often I was exercising. I said "last year from April to October it was 7 days a week, but now I stick to 5 days a week (weekdays) and on weekends put in a lot of steps doing physical activity whether hiking or mowing, etc." He said "perfect."

Got to the end of the appointment. He's like ok lets get some more blood work. Then says....

I said no and no.

He said "Ok. When did you last have a tetanus shot?" I said like 30 years ago when I cut myself on a rusty wire fence.

He said "Ok, you should consider the TDap vaccine. Protects against tetanus, diptheria and pertusis. Basically, they are good because....blah blah blah."

I said "Ok, if I wanted them, do I need to set up an appointment to come back or?"

Game on?

I choose not to see controversy or conspiracy where there isn’t one.
so you do choose not to apply any critical thinking skills, and essentially not think.

I said no and no.

Game on?
Game on? What game is that, false equivalency? Not mentioning the vaccine is far different than saying that the vaccine doesn’t work and is detrimental, but (somehow) still used for those at high risk or upon request. SILs claim was completely nonsensical. You know it, everyone knows it. And yet you took turns humiliating yourselves, much like the House Republicans.

And, for the reasons you stated, isn’t it odd that SIL wouldn’t share the name of his provider?

Game on? What game is that, false equivalency? Not mentioning the vaccine is far different than saying that the vaccine doesn’t work and is detrimental, but (somehow) still used for those at high risk or upon request. SILs claim was completely nonsensical. You know it, everyone knows it. And yet you took turns humiliating yourselves, much like the House Republicans.

And, for the reasons you stated, isn’t it odd that SIL wouldn’t share the name of his provider?
But if the vaccine is so effective and so crucial and covid is so dangerous, I would think doctors would at least offer it, or ask if the patient wants it. I have had three doctor visits to three separate doctors since September 20th and none of them have mentioned covid, the vaccine, vaccination status, none of it.

My claim? **** you you twatwaffle. It is detrimental to many who are being pushed to get as has been repeatedly shown to you injust the last few pages. That you are so ******* ignorant or blinded by your sad devotion to fear is not my ******* problem. If you are healthy, which I am despite having diabetes, and have had Covid recently there is more to risk with the vaccine than not getting it. My doctor understands basic science and natural immunity. Something you obviously don't.

I knew you wouldn't accept. Yer a weak one.

Not mentioning the vaccine is far different than saying that the vaccine doesn’t work and is detrimental, but (somehow) still used for those at high risk or upon request.

To quote a wise man: "But if the vaccine is so effective and so crucial and covid is so dangerous, I would think doctors would at least offer it, or ask if the patient wants it."

You tell everyone here every doctor everywhere always pushes the vaccines to everyone. You live in fantasyland.

SILs claim was completely nonsensical.

Not at all, his statement is 100% believable and logical.

I was willing to share mine with you. You won't call him to ask him why he's not recommending the vaccine to me. Why should SIL believe you'd call his?

As @Steeltime says, you're great at one thing. Lying.

But if the vaccine is so effective and so crucial and covid is so dangerous, I would think doctors would at least offer it, or ask if the patient wants it. I have had three doctor visits to three separate doctors since September 20th and none of them have mentioned covid, the vaccine, vaccination status, none of it.
They aren’t offering it? I provided five health systems in Pennsylvania all advocating and offering the vaccine. NOBODY can provide ONE health system advocating against it.

"yOu hAvE nO PrO0f oF ThAt!!!"
- Dr. Flogstain
Covid Expert and Joe Biden voter

Oh, I have a sense of humor.

200w.gif

My claim? **** you you twatwaffle. It is detrimental to many who are being pushed to get as has been repeatedly shown to you injust the last few pages. That you are so ******* ignorant or blinded by your sad devotion to fear is not my ******* problem. If you are healthy, which I am despite having diabetes, and have had Covid recently there is more to risk with the vaccine than not getting it. My doctor understands basic science and natural immunity. Something you obviously don't.
Good, provide your doctors name and I’ll confirm it. Nothing stopping you, just ask Tim.

I knew you wouldn't accept. Yer a weak one.

To quote a wise man: "But if the vaccine is so effective and so crucial and covid is so dangerous, I would think doctors would at least offer it, or ask if the patient wants it."

You tell everyone here every doctor everywhere always pushes the vaccines to everyone. You live in fantasyland.

Not at all, his statement is 100% believable and logical.

I was willing to share mine with you. You won't call him to ask him why he's not recommending the vaccine to me. Why should SIL believe you'd call his?

😂 Explain how administering the vaccine,.that SILs doctor considers ineffective and detrimental, to those at risk or requesting it, is logical!

They aren’t offering it? I provided five health systems in Pennsylvania all advocating and offering the vaccine. NOBODY can provide ONE health system advocating against it.
You have to be trolling or your reading comprehension needs some work. No one is saying that providers are refusing to order boosters, but they are simply not promoting them to every patient they see. Are you intentionally intermixing institutions with individual prescribers? I'm sure if any of us would request an extra jab, we wouldn't be denied.

I seriously question whether you're being intentionally obtuse or if you're actually this incoherent. You don't come here to discuss this vaccine, but only to diametrically oppose anyone who may question it. Nothing in life is black and white and this particular product has more than its fair share of gray.

Good, provide your doctors name and I’ll confirm it. Nothing stopping you, just ask Tim.
been asking for your employer and a specific doctor as well.

😂 Explain how administering the vaccine,.that SILs doctor considers ineffective and detrimental, to those at risk or requesting it, is logical!
You still can’t ******* comprehend. You have no clue what a ******* risk benefit analysis is do you? You don’t god damn listen you only read what you want to read. The booster shots is of less value and pssibly detrimental versus having had Covid and recently. Why would anyone recommend a booster 3 to 5 variants behind that barely works if at all to someone who just had a recent variant? Think for once in your god damn life. And no there is no way I am giving you any information about my healthcare, you slimy little leftist creep. You want to inject yourself something that despite your willful ignorance had been shown to increase the chances of getting the virus be my ******* guest. In fact please do.

Last edited: