• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I seriously question whether you're being intentionally obtuse or if you're actually this incoherent.

Think for once in your god damn life.

no-can-do-american-psycho.gif

Good, provide your doctors name and I’ll confirm it. Nothing stopping you, just ask Tim.

You do realize how comical your stance is that "you'll call these doctors." You do realize you won't get an answer? Legally they cannot and will not tell you what they have said to their patients.

Right?

😂 Explain how administering the vaccine,.that SILs doctor considers ineffective and detrimental, to those at risk or requesting it, is logical!

Someone have their Captain Crunch decoder ring?

200w.webp

Game on? What game is that, false equivalency? Not mentioning the vaccine is far different than saying that the vaccine doesn’t work and is detrimental, but (somehow) still used for those at high risk or upon request. SILs claim was completely nonsensical. You know it, everyone knows it. And yet you took turns humiliating yourselves, much like the House Republicans.

And, for the reasons you stated, isn’t it odd that SIL wouldn’t share the name of his provider?
Everyone here is wrong, except this fuuucking genius

You do realize how comical your stance is that "you'll call these doctors." You do realize you won't get an answer? Legally they cannot and will not tell you what they have said to their patients.

Right?
The railway steward wants to rat them out somehow

Right?
Sure they will. We’ve been through this. I’m not asking that they share a specific patients information, just that they confirm that they consider the vaccine ineffective, and detrimental, and are fine with that being reported on social media.

Sure they will. We’ve been through this. I’m not asking that they share a specific patients information, just that they confirm that they consider the vaccine ineffective, and detrimental, and are fine with that being reported on social media.
Still ignoring reality you ******* psychopath?
From the post earlier read this then start ******* apologizing to everyone on here.

Is the Covid vaccine ineffective?

Let's see, does it prevent infection? This is a tough one, but the answer appears to be no.
Does it prevent the spread of the virus, hmmm, looks like another no.
Does this vaccine require multiple injections? Even the proponents say every 3 months or so.

Conclusion: The vaccine is ineffective for all but Pfizer.

Is the Covid vaccine detrimental?

There are hundreds of posts here saying just that for certain segments of the population, see #18,349 for example.

Conclusion: The vaccine "can be" detrimental to a large segment of the population.

These are the opinions of Dr Zona and no way implies the opinion of SteelerNation, the AMA, CDC, WHO or the ASPCA.

Last edited:
Someone have their Captain Crunch decoder ring?

200w.webp
Uh, that'd be Little Orphan Annie Decoder ring, Tim.
0-2 on the pop culture references now.
Stick to real life data, facts, and figures. You are the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION there.
Leave the sophomoric, inconsequential, Cliff Claven-esque pop culture references to me.
I'm your huckleberry for those.

Is the Covid vaccine ineffective?

Let's see, does it prevent infection? This is a tough one, but the answer appears to be no.
Does it prevent the spread of the virus, hmmm, looks like another no.
Does this vaccine require multiple injections? Even the proponents say every 3 months or so.

Conclusion: The vaccine is ineffective for all but Pfizer.

Is the Covid vaccine detrimental?

There are hundreds of posts here saying just that for certain segments of the population, see #18,349 for example.

Conclusion: The vaccine "can be" detrimental to a large to a large segment of the population.

These are the opinions of Dr Zona and no way implies the opinion of SteelerNation, the AMA, CDC, WHO or the ASPCA.

Hold up, Zona. I remember that right after widespread administration of the polio vaccine, the United States had a massive wave of polio victims who had taken the vaccine.

Wait, hold up. I might be misrecollecting.

Apologize for unclear implications for a small subset?
Focus, science does not stand still.

" Further long-term studies to define the clinical and functional implications of these subclinical abnormalities in a larger cohort are undoubtedly warranted."

This is the part where critical thinking should kick in.

I'll say it again...

Grow a SAC

PM me. I'll give you my doctor's information. Call him.

Let's man up. You can ask him your Hamas Leftist questions. Go for it son.

They aren’t offering it? I provided five health systems in Pennsylvania all advocating and offering the vaccine. NOBODY can provide ONE health system advocating against it.
I don’t live in PA. I used to, but thankfully I left and got away from retards like you. I never said any of the doctors I visited were advocating AGAINST it. WHAT I said was that the DOCTORS I visited never OFFERED it or even MENTIONED it. There’s a difference. Not surprised RETARDS like you can’t make that distinction.

I'll say it again...

Grow a SAC

PM me. I'll give you my doctor's information. Call him.

Let's man up. You can ask him your Hamas Leftist questions. Go for it son.
😂 Go on record that your doctor agrees with SILs (supposed) doctor, or you, in the opinion that the vaccines don’t work and are very dangerous. Of course you won’t, because you know he doesn’t.

😂 Go on record that your doctor agrees with SILs (supposed) doctor, or you, in the opinion that the vaccines don’t work and are very dangerous. Of course you won’t, because you know he doesn’t.
Wh tathe **** are you talking about? JFC you are the dumbest being on the ******* planet. I don't even want to call you a human being. Despite the fact the shots are not vaccines by any real definition that isn't what was said you jackass. As I have told you over and over and over again it was about risk benefit analysis. BECAUSE I HAD JUST HAD COVID and having previously taken the clot shots she doesn't feel that there is any benefit to the boosters for me or people in my situation who DESPITE HAVING DIABETES IS VERY HEALTHY AND WELL CONTROLLED. The potential negatives of the shot outweigh any consideration of taking it unless you are old and sick and even then your odds don't change all that much and had you just had covid you probably don't need it. I don't know of anyone recently that has had the shot recommended at a Doctors visit. No one. Even my mother and step father at the VA weren't asked about the boosters. **** they have had it at least 4 times each 3 of the 4 times coming a month or less after getting the clot shot.

Natural immunity Trumps the ******* shot unless you are ******* moron.

You are fuqqed in the head.

When karma comes around, think back to how you have been a blind, preaching sycophant for fraudsters, continuing to post loathesome pharma-spew while belittling many good people here.

Trog doesn't answer direct questions, will not engage in open dialog, posts the same inane comments over and over, and will continue to hold steadfast to the mantra ringing in his head.

Other than the head scratching humor of his buffoonery, interaction with him is pointless, so while I will continue to observe, further response serves no practical purpose.

Carry on.

His doctor didn't say that. You simply can't help but twist people's messages out of context.

By all means, continue 🤡. We are entertained.

Trog doesn't answer direct questions, will not engage in open dialog, posts the same inane comments over and over, and will continue to hold steadfast to the mantra ringing in his head.

Other than the head scratching humor of his buffoonery, interaction with him is pointless, so while I will continue to observe, further response serves no practical purpose.

Carry on.

Dr. Flogstain should get a radio call-in show modeled on another fake doctor, Frasier Crane. His tag line will be, "I'm not listening."