• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

What’s wrong with contacting IU Health and informing them EXACTLY what was being said about one of their doctors and his advice to his patients? If it’s true, then there’s nothing to fear. If it’s not true then people shouldn’t be making **** up implicating others on social media.

Still waiting for YOU to identify your name and your personal physician.

What do you have to hide???

What’s wrong with contacting IU Health and informing them EXACTLY what was being said about one of their doctors and his advice to his patients? If it’s true, then there’s nothing to fear. If it’s not true then people shouldn’t be making **** up implicating others on social media.
Did you also report the Jewish family hiding in the attic? That you would want to report my Doctor for advising me not to get the booster shot having been previously vaccinated and recently having had the newer variant because the risk benefit analysis doesn't warrant it, tells us everything we need to know about you. And it isn't good. I am sure Tibs wouldn't even consider doing such thing. Unbelievable. And the left tries to call conservatives Nazi's. JFC.

So you’re on board that it was a false equivalency to what SILs doctor supposedly told him? 👍🏼

No, I'm correcting your always-wrong, stupid *** for attributing comments to me that I never made.

And yet you've never had boo to say about my doctor never mentioning the word Covid EVER in 6 visits, never suggesting I get the Covid vaccine, THUS providing proof of a doctor not recommending the Covid vaccine to an asthmatic patient.

'Magine that huh.

😂 Your imagination is running wild.

It was a brief communication of what was being shared on this site about the supposed advise of IU Health’s Dr O’Brien not to get vaccinated based on natural immunity and how it was at odds with current guidance.

They may very well shrug it off based on the obscurity of the platform but they deserve to be aware of it.

🤡 🤡 :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤡 🤡 :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They deserve to be aware of it!!! OMFG!!! Stop it!

200w.webp

ZE finally made these people in healthcare aware that some people out there oppose these vaccines!!

You are a goddamned genius.

I mean, I'm sure they both said to each other when hanging up the phone, "Gosh I am SOOOooooo glad this Ze called. I mean...we had NO clue some people oppose the vaccines! What a kind he/him/her!"

200w.webp

Please, do me a favor. While I live, never leave this board. My world will be devoid of entertainment.

Last edited:
This is just my personal take in not continuing to feed this particular individual, and while it's not my place to do so, would advise others to do so as well. This part of the discussion accomplishes nothing of substance.

It is the best entertainment a small amount of money can buy.

I must disagree.

Reactions: JMM
Did you also report the Jewish family hiding in the attic? That you would want to report my Doctor for advising me not to get the booster shot having been previously vaccinated and recently having had the newer variant because the risk benefit analysis doesn't warrant it, tells us everything we need to know about you. And it isn't good. I am sure Tibs wouldn't even consider doing such thing. Unbelievable. And the left tries to call conservatives Nazi's. JFC.
None of that makes any sense. Did your doctor tell you to keep a secret or something? Are you the only patient she advised to not get vaccinated? She should absolutely be prepared and willing to defend the advise she is giving.

Still waiting for YOU to identify your name and your personal physician.

What do you have to hide???
The Covid vaccine guidance is on the website. I’m not claiming anything different. What’s so hard to understand about the difference?

For the twentieth time, provide one health system advising against vaccination. ONE. You can’t, nobody is cooperating with your game of make believe.

Sure is weird how Dems are now the useful idiots of big govt. 50-60 years ago they were totally against The Man. Now they are the oppressors.
They were against doctors and health officials? Or politicians preventing legal abortion?

Sure is weird how you redefine The Man.

Blah, blah, evasive bullshit, blah, blah, Dr. Flogstain rambling idiocy ...

I don't believe your doctor actually recommends another booster. You are lying. Prove you're not lying by giving me your name and the name of your doctor.

The Covid vaccine guidance is on the website. I’m not claiming anything different. What’s so hard to understand about the difference?

For the twentieth time, provide one health system advising against vaccination. ONE. You can’t, nobody is cooperating with your game of make believe.
Ok.

The Amish health system.

SILs comparing his doctor, who supposedly doles out secretive advice, to Jews hiding from Nazis. Who’s crazy?
You may be the dumbest sonofabitch I have ever conversed with. Seriously. you are a moron.