• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

IU Health
Mark O'Brien
Family Medicine of Carmel
317-688-5300

That is my family physician that advised my wife, son, and myself not to get the vaccine after looking at our antibody levels.
O'Brien?!!?!? you're taking the word from some failed Faux News guy??!?!
/Flogged, perennial loser

His health system provides 'resources and education' about Covid. He does not recommend them to me.

If Covid was so dangerous to da world, if Covid was so dangerous to asthmatics, at least once he would bring it up. Because he NEVER brought up = he also never recommended it.

Keep trying to walk your 77-0 loss back.
So you’re saying he would have refused or advised against it had you asked? Of course not.

But you go on believing they oppose vaccination. Idiot.

Yeah, no. Again, nothing I have ever said. You once again twist and contort.

So you’re saying he would have refused or advised against it had you asked? Of course not.

LMAO!!! You are literally desperate. 🤡🤡🤡

I'm saying exactly what I've said. My doctor has NEVER mentioned Covid in any form whatsover in 6 visits. Therefore, he is likewise NOT recommending the vaccine to me.

LOL. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Tim also probably didnt ask for the AIDS cocktail. Think that would have been served up if Tim asked for it?

Mine did...but you keep ignoring or skipping over those parts of my post because they do not fit your narrative.

Mine did...but you keep ignoring or skipping over those parts of my post because they do not fit your narrative.

You make an excellent point. @Troglodyte literally believes no dowktur anywhere would advise against taking the Ronashotz.

But here you are.

Why, you even posted your doc's name, practice AND phone number.

Why won't @Troglodyte pick up the phone and talk to a dowktur that recommended against you and yours taking the jabs?

It's what he's been asking for.....

200.webp

You make an excellent point. @Troglodyte literally believes no dowktur anywhere would advise against taking the Ronashotz.

But here you are.

Why, you even posted your doc's name, practice AND phone number.

Why won't @Troglodyte pick up the phone and talk to a dowktur that recommended against you and yours taking the jabs?

It's what he's been asking for.....

200.webp

200w.webp

I contacted the Public Relations Manager for IU Health as well as the Sr Public Relations Associate overseeing IU Health Primary Care. They thanked me and informed me that they had forwarded the matter to the appropriate team members to look into and manage.

I contacted the Public Relations Manager for IU Health as well as the Sr Public Relations Associate overseeing IU Health Primary Care. They thanked me and informed me that they had forwarded the matter to the appropriate team members to look into and manage.
good little commy puppet.
Public relations. Lol

good little commy puppet.
Public relations. Lol
Considering my brother-in-law is on the board of directors and is also the Director of Internal Medicine for IU Health I am sure this will be fun to verify.

who did you speak with, so we can verify your verification.

I told you the Flogweasel was just going to use his technocrat experience to try to fuuuck with good folks.