• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Go back, I was fine with a website, which I provided confirming that TIMS HEALTH SYSTEM RECOMMENDS AND PROVIDES COVID VACCiNATION.

Have Tim (like SIL) go on record that his physician is advising against Covid vaccination and I’ll call. SIL won’t provide his supposed provider, wonder why?
Because I don't give out personal information to fuckwads like you. The fact after all the times I actually came to your defense in 2020 that you would question my integrity tells me everything I need to know about you, you miserable little worm.

Considering my brother-in-law is on the board of directors and is also the Director of Internal Medicine for IU Health I am sure this will be fun to verify.

200w.webp

I contacted the Public Relations Manager for IU Health as well as the Sr Public Relations Associate overseeing IU Health Primary Care. They thanked me and informed me that they had forwarded the matter to the appropriate team members to look into and manage.
AND that right there is why I am not giving a ******* single piece of information to a commie informant.

I contacted the Public Relations Manager for IU Health as well as the Sr Public Relations Associate overseeing IU Health Primary Care. They thanked me and informed me that they had forwarded the matter to the appropriate team members to look into and manage.

Captain Crunch Decoder Ring Translation:

I looked up IU Health on the internet.
I found two contacts.
I told you all I contacted them. But in reality I didn't.

LMAO.

I can imagine this call IF this tard did.

Floggy: "So....I'm on this message board and this guy SteelerPride says his Doctor is Dr...."

Lisa Tellus: "Wait, what? Steeler who..."

Floggy: "Stay with me. So this guy says his Dr. told him not to get the shot because..."

Lisa Tellus: "Sir....do you smoke meth?"

Floggy: "No! Listen to me, so this guy is a patient of Dr...."

Lisa Tellus: "What patient!?"

Floggy: "His name is SteelerPride....I don't know his real name but he says that Dr...."

Lisa Tellus: "Sir...I need to hang up."

God someone could write a movie script at this point.

Just read something where the FDA is reporting that if you're 65 or older and get the booster at the same time as the flu shot there is a statistically significant chance of a possibility of suffering a stroke. Enough so that they're advising dokters to discuss the possibility with their patients.

I found two contacts.

LMAO.

Floggy: "So....I'm on this message board and this guy SteelerPride says his Doctor is Dr...."

Floggy: "Stay with me. So this guy says his Dr. told him not to get the shot because..."

Floggy: "His name is SteelerPride....I don't know his real name but he says that Dr...."

It doesn't matter, because the only answer he will get is yes, our facility does administer the latest Covid booster injection. And everyone on this board will acknowledge that. That's it, no personal medical information will ever be released.

The conversation here has reached a level of obsessive madness.

I found two contacts.

LMAO.

Mel Brooks would have a field day with that Karen/totalitarian mindset which is unfortunately well entrenched in our once free country.

Last edited:
So once more, I had Covid bad enough to be hospitalized. I ended up in the ICU when I got internal bleeding and literally almost died.
I spent almost a month in the hospital.

I will swear on a bible that while some of tge doctors and some of the nurses advised that I get the vaccine, the Medical doctor assigned to me as well as a Significant portion of nurses told me that having a severe case meant I was immunized and the vaccine was not necessary. At least a third or more said they weren’t vaccinated themselves and they had been working in a covid ward for months… the hospital policy was if you previously had covid you were eligible to work in the ward without the vaccine…

Take that for what it’s worth, but its 100% true

So once more, I had Covid bad enough to be hospitalized. I ended up in the ICU when I got internal bleeding and literally almost died.
I spent almost a month in the hospital.

I will swear on a bible that while some of tge doctors and some of the nurses advised that I get the vaccine, the Medical doctor assigned to me as well as a Significant portion of nurses told me that having a severe case meant I was immunized and the vaccine was not necessary. At least a third or more said they weren’t vaccinated themselves and they had been working in a covid ward for months… the hospital policy was if you previously had covid you were eligible to work in the ward without the vaccine…

Take that for what it’s worth, but its 100% true
I want the name age address social security number, medical license and DNA sample from every person who told you that or it isn't true.

Yeah, no. Again, nothing I have ever said. You once again twist and contort.
I must be confusing you with the Tim Steelerfan thats convinced his doctor knows the vaccine is worthless, useless, dangerous and isn’t paid off by big Pharma.

It doesn't matter, because the only answer he will get is yes, our facility does administer the latest Covid booster injection. And everyone on this board will acknowledge that. That's it, no personal medical information will ever be released.

The conversation here has reached a level of obsessive madness.
Personal medical information? 😂 I only informed them of the dubious claims being made about IU Health via social media. They agreed with me, thanked me and forwarded the information.

Obsessive madness will be the Epoch Times articles Tim will forward them.

I found two contacts.

LMAO.

I must be confusing you with the Tim Steelerfan thats convinced his doctor knows the vaccine is worthless, useless, dangerous and isn’t paid off by big Pharma.

I wonder how many voices you hear in your head daily. Then how many you actually listen to.

TSF has never said any of what you claim above. For the 93rd time, I'll repeat my personal experience for you idiot. I made it extra big for you this time. Now try, in your scrambled brains, to associate the position below with TSF. Not with SIL's or SteelerPride's.

I've seen my doctor 6 times in person in 1.5 years. Not once has he used the word Covid. He's not asked me if I've had the shot, want the shot, or recommended the shot.

Why? Who knows and don't care.

I only informed them of the dubious claims being made about IU Health via social media.

OK one, no one believes you actually called. But let's pretend "you did"

If I'm the IU person, I'm going to say where on social media? X? Facebook? Did you direct them to Steeler Nation? Did they say they were going to create a user ID and join? I'd really like that. I'd welcome it in fact. Did you send the link to join to them? If you won't, I can. I have unlimited InMails if you need me to send them the link.

1698418045963.png 1698418089467.png

Did you send them screen shots? Exactly 'how' did you inform them of the dubious claims?

They agreed with me

Agreed with you about what? Dubious claims? Do be more specific. See above. Exactly what did you say to these non-M.D. PUBLIC RELATIONS people that they 'directly agreed with.'

and forwarded the information.

To who? Exactly to who? Their PR Relations boss?? :ROFLMAO:
Did they say they would reach out to SteelerPride's named doctor to tell him that as PR people they frown upon a medical doctor telling a patient not to get the RonaShotz?
Were they going to tell the board of directors and try to get them to slap the hand of this wild, renegade Dr.??

Please, your generic "I called them, told them dubious claims were being made, they agreed with me, and forwarded the information" is utter bullshit.

It's free to join SN. Get those girls on board so we can talk.

Ho-lee ****, people, I leave this thread for four days and it turns into Dr. Flogstain supposedly calling a medical provider to "report" on information he got from a football message board?!?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Meanwhile, two different research facilities examined the Pfizer vax/shot and determined that the product contains DNA far in excess of what is permitted under the mRNA guidelines.

According to Bridle, the results of the preprint “are profound,” noting that it “generated the largest data set to date on this topic, using vials from multiple Canadian batches of both the Pfizer and Moderna shots,” finding that all were “contaminated with bacterial DNA” and confirming the presence of SV40 in all Pfizer vials tested. ...
Guetzkow said the method regulators used to test the “process 2” vaccines “missed small pieces of DNA,” though “most of the DNA [in the vaccines] is in small sequences.”

“Small pieces of DNA increase the risk of integration,” Lindsay said, while Rose said Moderna “cleaned out their DNA better, but it is also possible that they simply created more smaller bits of DNA.”

Sorry, We May Have Mixed Some DNA Into Your mRNA Vax/Shot

The process in making mRNA vax/shots involves using DNA templates that are "triggered" to produce the desired mRNA. The process almost always produces "residual" DNA material that is removed as best as possible since researchers have warned that "residual" DNA should be limited in these vax/shots. Why? Because the residual DNA can include oncogenes (a gene that has the potential to produce cancer) or infectious agents:

Biological products can contain residual DNA from host cell substrates. It is therefore possible that such residual DNA could encode or harbor oncogenes and infectious agents, and transmit to product recipients, leading to possible oncogenic or infective events. The World Health Organization and U.S. Food and Drug Administration guidelines recommend that 10 ng/dose and 200 base pairs be the limits of content and size of residual DNA in the final product dose.

National Library of Medicine - Limit on DNA

Tests on the vax/shots, particularly the Pfizer brand, showed vastly excessive DNA, far in excess of the amounts permitted under FDA rules and even under the much more generous limits of the European Medicines Agency.

The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both Europe and the U.S., McKernan says. The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%, which is rather astounding.

As explained by McKernan, when using a typical PCR test, you’ll be considered positive if the test detects the SARS-CoV-2 virus using a cycle threshold (CT) of about 40. In comparison, DNA contamination is detected at CTs below 20. That means the contamination is a million-fold greater than the amount of virus you’d need to have in order to test positive for COVID-19.

Ooh, Sorry About That Unwanted DNA

So Dr. Flogstain, the Pfizer vax/shot is pfucked up with amounts of DNA that greatly exceed the limits placed on such genetic materials allowed in the vax/shot. Tell us all, oh wise fake doctor, the following:
  • Why does the FDA limit the amount of DNA that can be found in these vax/shots?
  • What are the concerns about excessive DNA in vax/shots using mRNA as a delivery method?
  • What concerns do you have that the Pfizer pfucked around with the vax/shots and have far too much residual DNA in their vax/shots?
  • Please don't say, "Because the excess DNA is harmless" - the FDA and EMA both limit the amount of DNA that should be present. Or are you suggesting those agencies issue meaningless edicts and in fact don't know what the hell they are doing?
I look forward to your considered reply to my questions. And by "considered reply," I do not mean the usual, "Wait, [fill in name of entity]? That's a group of nutjobs! Hah!" The information I cited is based on research that nobody actually disputes. The argument on behalf of the Pfizer pfonies is more along the lines of, "Pffft, that excess DNA is harmless" - triggering my question, "Why then do the governing health agencies limit the amount of this supposedly harmless product??"

I wonder how many voices you hear in your head daily. Then how many you actually listen to.

TSF has never said any of what you claim above. For the 93rd time, I'll repeat my personal experience for you idiot. I made it extra big for you this time. Now try, in your scrambled brains, to associate the position below with TSF. Not with SIL's or SteelerPride's.

I've seen my doctor 6 times in person in 1.5 years. Not once has he used the word Covid. He's not asked me if I've had the shot, want the shot, or recommended the shot.

Why? Who knows and don't care.
So you’re on board that it was a false equivalency to what SILs doctor supposedly told him? 👍🏼

Ho-lee ****, people, I leave this thread for four days and it turns into Dr. Flogstain supposedly calling a medical provider to "report" on information he got from a football message board?!?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Meanwhile, two different research facilities examined the Pfizer vax/shot and determined that the product contains DNA far in excess of what is permitted under the mRNA guidelines.

Sorry, We May Have Mixed Some DNA Into Your mRNA Vax/Shot

The process in making mRNA vax/shots involves using DNA templates that are "triggered" to produce the desired mRNA. The process almost always produces "residual" DNA material that is removed as best as possible since researchers have warned that "residual" DNA should be limited in these vax/shots. Why? Because the residual DNA can include oncogenes (a gene that has the potential to produce cancer) or infectious agents:

National Library of Medicine - Limit on DNA

Tests on the vax/shots, particularly the Pfizer brand, showed vastly excessive DNA, far in excess of the amounts permitted under FDA rules and even under the much more generous limits of the European Medicines Agency.

Ooh, Sorry About That Unwanted DNA

So Dr. Flogstain, the Pfizer vax/shot is pfucked up with amounts of DNA that greatly exceed the limits placed on such genetic materials allowed in the vax/shot. Tell us all, oh wise fake doctor, the following:
  • Why does the FDA limit the amount of DNA that can be found in these vax/shots?
  • What are the concerns about excessive DNA in vax/shots using mRNA as a delivery method?
  • What concerns do you have that the Pfizer pfucked around with the vax/shots and have far too much residual DNA in their vax/shots?
  • Please don't say, "Because the excess DNA is harmless" - the FDA and EMA both limit the amount of DNA that should be present. Or are you suggesting those agencies issue meaningless edicts and in fact don't know what the hell they are doing?
I look forward to your considered reply to my questions. And by "considered reply," I do not mean the usual, "Wait, [fill in name of entity]? That's a group of nutjobs! Hah!" The information I cited is based on research that nobody actually disputes. The argument on behalf of the Pfizer pfonies is more along the lines of, "Pffft, that excess DNA is harmless" - triggering my question, "Why then do the governing health agencies limit the amount of this supposedly harmless product??"

While I agree that as more and more information is released on this product, that was rushed to market, bypassing normal protocols, some will continue to deny any reason for concern, or even the possibility that the product may actually be harmful for some.

Based on that, I'm done directly responding to anyone that refuses to acknowledge that there may be potential issues for this product, at least for some, all the while twisting the words of others solely to fit a narrative.

This is just my personal take in not continuing to feed this particular individual, and while it's not my place to do so, would advise others to do so as well. This part of the discussion accomplishes nothing of substance.

OK one, no one believes you actually called. But let's pretend "you did"

If I'm the IU person, I'm going to say where on social media? X? Facebook? Did you direct them to Steeler Nation? Did they say they were going to create a user ID and join? I'd really like that. I'd welcome it in fact. Did you send the link to join to them? If you won't, I can. I have unlimited InMails if you need me to send them the link.

View attachment 11806 View attachment 11807

Did you send them screen shots? Exactly 'how' did you inform them of the dubious claims?

Agreed with you about what? Dubious claims? Do be more specific. See above. Exactly what did you say to these non-M.D. PUBLIC RELATIONS people that they 'directly agreed with.'

To who? Exactly to who? Their PR Relations boss?? :ROFLMAO:
Did they say they would reach out to SteelerPride's named doctor to tell him that as PR people they frown upon a medical doctor telling a patient not to get the RonaShotz?
Were they going to tell the board of directors and try to get them to slap the hand of this wild, renegade Dr.??

Please, your generic "I called them, told them dubious claims were being made, they agreed with me, and forwarded the information" is utter bullshit.

It's free to join SN. Get those girls on board so we can talk.
😂 Your imagination is running wild.

It was a brief communication of what was being shared on this site about the supposed advise of IU Health’s Dr O’Brien not to get vaccinated based on natural immunity and how it was at odds with current guidance.

They may very well shrug it off based on the obscurity of the platform but they deserve to be aware of it.

😂 Your imagination is running wild.

It was a brief communication of what was being shared on this site about the supposed advise of IU Health’s Dr O’Brien not to get vaccinated based on natural immunity and how it was at odds with current guidance.

They may very well shrug it off based on the obscurity of the platform but they deserve to be aware of it.
So you can attempt to have them “brought in line” with your anti-science group think? However comical the call may be I believe in not feeding brown shirts like you.

So you can attempt to have them “brought in line” with your anti-science group think? However comical the call may be I believe in not feeding brown shirts like you.
What’s wrong with contacting IU Health and informing them EXACTLY what was being said about one of their doctors and his advice to his patients? If it’s true, then there’s nothing to fear. If it’s not true then people shouldn’t be making **** up implicating others on social media.