• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

READ. EMA, FDA, “trace amounts well within established safety guidelines… common practice used in the development of vaccines that have been in use for decades.

Much a do about nothing. Bunch of old ladies…
Not true. Independent analysis has found DNA fragments well in excess of regulatory requirements. That this is true means that pFizer lacked quality controls of their product AND more importantly, knowingly included these unapproved adulterants in their commercial products.

Ask yer legal buddies what that means Flogtard.

You can bet that governments stuck with huge supplies of useless covid shots, and the lawyers for those harmed via serious adverse events from the pFizer (and Moderna) covid shots will both be conducting 3rd party analysis (the science) to independently confirm.

At the very least, pFizer used one production method to gain approval, then switched production methods for their large global production runs. That is not compliant with regulations, at least, and probably contractually actionable.

Undoubtedly, the email and LIMS databases at pFizer are probably undergoing a very good "scrub".

So they decline to comment to the AP, but they’d respond to me? Strange. Beside there’s more than enough crazy right here.
Did you read the dumbass AP article?
What sensible person would respond to that ****?

Flogtard,

Your propaganda sources are well behind emerging data, discoveries and scientific inquiry into the bullshit covid kleptocracy.

Did you read the dumbass AP article?
What sensible person would respond to that ****?
So you like what your article said about the EMA, but when the AP quotes the EMA regarding the same subject in a greater context, it’s “dumbass”? That’s what they call anti-intellectualism.

So you like what your article said about the EMA, but when the AP quotes the EMA regarding the same subject in a greater context, it’s “dumbass”? That’s what they call anti-intellectualism.
It's called critical thinking.

The AP article was very poorly written; shame you cannot discern this.

Rumor is that hospitals and other medical facilities are bringing back masks in January. I’m sure you guys will completely lose your **** over that.
Masks do not work against viruses, and you know that.

Masks stop people from spewing their germs and sickness on other folks, especially around open wounds.

But you medical folks know that they only inhibit regular breathing around airborne infectious disease particles.

You are probably tossing one off in the glorious hope of being part of the "control brigade" bringing false terrors to the masses.

“According to CDC data and our own internal tracking, the numbers of emergency department visits and hospitalizations related to covid-19 and flu remain low across AHN’s footprint,” the Pittsburgh-based health care system said in a statement.
It was an AHN employee who told me the rumor of masks returning. Wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually implement a mandate as well.

IMHO...and I don't chime in on this debate usually....if ever,,,

But I wish me or my family never ever received the jabs...

Don't know if its related but my oldest daughter was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma
This cancer doesn't run in mine or my wifes families, and my daughter has been very healthy and athletic all her life..
It all stinks to high heaven man!

Sad, concerned, and somewhat angry Dad.
:(