• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

My take on the mRNA vaccine, if you want it, get it. Not surprisingly, it's the same attitude as my personal physician, and while I have no data to prove it, likely the
thought process of most physicians. Major health organizations don't poll every provider before rendering their opinion, which in most cases is more about dollars than
medicine. Again, this is an assumption on my part, but based on a lifetime of experience in dealing with them.

So, to the true believers I say, knock your self out, just don't feel that you're somehow obligated to force others to do the same.

Every major medical organization recommends Covid vaccination, Health Canada included. FACT.

Oh no no no no no no no. We know your super power is changing the narrative, but not now. No, you have said repeatedly IF IT COMES FROM A MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, IT IS TO BE BELIEVED - NEVER ARGUED.

Stick to your own talking points WaffleFlog.

Health Canada’s website. The major medical organization you foolishly tried to insinuate was against vaccination. Enjoy the **** sandwich, ya loon!

Go show me where I said that Health Canada was against vaccination....I'll wait (forever)

200w.webp

Oh no no no no no no no. We know your super power is changing the narrative, but not now. No, you have said repeatedly IF IT COMES FROM A MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, IT IS TO BE BELIEVED - NEVER ARGUED.

Stick to your own talking points WaffleFlog.
Right, when they say the trace amounts of DNA contamination is much a do about nothing and has been found in vaccines for decades and they CONTINUE to recommend vaccination, it is to be believed. The fact that you don’t just proves that you’re delusional.

“EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION…. “ finish the statement of FACT that I so often used that really chapped your ***. It’s clearly what you were insinuating. You’re just trying to save face, **** face. **** sandwich eater.

FIFY
aahhhhh...yes, deflection and insults; tools used by the ignorant and illogical troglodytes of our ilk.

“EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION…. “ finish the statement of FACT that I so often used that really chapped your ***. It’s clearly what you were insinuating. You’re just trying to save face, **** face. **** sandwich eater.

FIFY
GBlK-BHasAEkNyD.jpg

aahhhhh...yes, deflection and insults; tools used by the ignorant and illogical troglodytes of our ilk.
Deflection? Ignorant? Illogical? How? Go back through my posts and finish the sentence “Every major medical association…” and tell me who’s deflecting from what.

You loons think you’re right and millions of doctors are wrong. Tim’s so delusional he actually came to the illogical conclusion that Health Canada no longer recommended vaccination. The *** kicking is easy. If it hurts your feelings, drop the lunacy.

Hospitals and medical facilities? WTF?

You have made a vaccine political and that’s retarded on a Marjorie Taylor Greene level - literally.
That is ******* gold Jerry. We are not the ones who made a failed vaccine into a political damn near religious issue ignoring all the warnings and science.

That is ******* gold Jerry. We are not the ones who made a failed vaccine into a political damn near religious issue ignoring all the warnings and science.
All the warnings? 😂 What would those be?

Science? EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ORGANIZATION RECOMMENDS VACCINATION BASED ON… SCIENCE!

They do, it’s true. You’re crazy.

All the warnings? 😂 What would those be?

Science? EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ORGANIZATION RECOMMENDS VACCINATION BASED ON… SCIENCE!

They do, it’s true. You’re crazy.
Your a damn idiot liar. What warnings? Are you ******* kidding me? You are the stupidest or most brainwashed person to ever grace this board. I dumber for even knowing you. JFC.

Deflection? Ignorant? Illogical? How? Go back through my posts and finish the sentence “Every major medical association…” and tell me who’s deflecting from what.

You loons think you’re right and millions of doctors are wrong. Tim’s so delusional he actually came to the illogical conclusion that Health Canada no longer recommended vaccination. The *** kicking is easy. If it hurts your feelings, drop the lunacy.
I counted to ten, took several deep breaths to no avail. Millions of doctors???? No, it's all about medical associations that are more political in nature than they are about the practice of medicine. Money and power Trog, money and power.

Now, I assume you will ask me to prove what I've just said, again I can't, it's just a personal experience. But, I'll wait for you to list the names of those millions of doctors.

I counted to ten, took several deep breaths to no avail. Millions of doctors???? No, it's all about medical associations that are more political in nature than they are about the practice of medicine. Money and power Trog, money and power.

Now, I assume you will ask me to prove what I've just said, again I can't, it's just a personal experience. But, I'll wait for you to list the names of those millions of doctors.
How about you just explain why everything in your echo chamber reality is a conspiracy with an ulterior motive?

You’re a damn idiot liar. What warnings? Are you ******* kidding me? You are the stupidest or most brainwashed person to ever grace this board. I dumber for even knowing you. JFC.
😂 The damn idiot liars are the ones warning of its side effects while not ever mentioning the most serious one!

Go google and feel stupid.

😂 The damn idiot liars are the ones warning of its side effects while not ever mentioning the most serious one!

Go google and feel stupid.
Yep got nothing that makes me feel stupid. Not sure what you think you found. Try not using Google and using something that doesn't get paid to steer your results.

How about you just explain why everything in your echo chamber reality is a conspiracy with an ulterior motive?
Well, if you bothered reading, I actually did. It's not a conspiracy, just the way medical organizations work, this based on 45+ years of dealing with them, nothing more and nothing less.

Much like politicians going to Washington and not representing their constituents, the governing boards of medical organizations have more interest in
growth ($$$$) and retaining power than the betterment of it's membership. That's why I'm skeptical when I hear that the AMA, ASHP or whoever recommends this or that.
It isn't the entire body of members making this statement, but a few select, entitled individuals that were voted into office.

This is my experience, accept it or not, I honestly don't care, but don't question what I have lived through. On second thought, I don't care what you believe or question, other than it must be difficult going through life with such rigid beliefs, where everything is black and white, where you insist that you're correct, with no leeway for the possibility that you maybe wrong, a world where nothing dare be questioned.

Yep got nothing that makes me feel stupid. Not sure what you think you found. Try not using Google and using something that doesn't get paid to steer your results.
What the most serious side effect of the Covid vaccine?

Right, when they say the trace amounts of DNA contamination is much a do about nothing and has been found in vaccines for decades and they CONTINUE to recommend vaccination, it is to be believed. The fact that you don’t just proves that you’re delusional.

No no no no no no no no that is not what HEALTH CANADA said. I quoted and pasted it for you. You can't change their words. They've been given to you. Fed to you.

The regulator said that after genomics experts Kevin McKernan and Dr Phillip J. Buckhaults earlier this year publicly raised the issue of the presence of SV40 enhancers in the vaccines to The Epoch Times, “… it was possible for Health Canada to confirm the presence of the enhancer based on the plasmid DNA sequence submitted by Pfizer against the published SV40 enhancer sequence.”
Ten days later, Health Canada became the first national regulator to make a statement. They declared that they were aware of some low levels of DNA contamination but had not been aware of the presence of the SV40 promoter or other additional genetic sequences.
Health Canada is the first medical regulator to have confirmed the presence of one SV40 DNA sequence in the Pfizer Covid-19 injections, which the manufacturer had not previously highlighted. More recently, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) confirmed the same. (bit. ly/3uz0aXj) The Epoch Times immediately contacted Health Canada about this, and they confirmed that, “Although Unfortunately, this genetic sequence can facilitate the entry of potentially oncogenic (cancer-causing) factors into our cells and can also facilitate the access of plasmid DNA into the nuclei of cells, potentially causing ‘insertional mutagenesis’ (a mutation resulting from the insertion of exogenous DNA into the genome). While the pegLNPs promote entry of the mRNA into the cell, the SV40 promoter can actually carry the genetic material into the nucleus.