• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The wife had surgery at an Honor Health hospital in Scottsdale on Wednesday and they started issuing a mask requirement that the nursing staff was laughing at, but they had to comply. While the wife and I were waiting in pre-op, both the anesthesiologist and surgeon showed up mask-less to go over the procedure. When I asked why I was required to wear a paper mask, the answer was yeah they're useless, but administration said to do it. Put mine in my pocket. Half the staff was either not wearing them or had them under their nose. She was kept overnight and no one on her floor was wearing one.

IMHO...and I don't chime in on this debate usually....if ever,,,

But I wish me or my family never ever received the jabs...

Don't know if its related but my oldest daughter was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma
This cancer doesn't run in mine or my wifes families, and my daughter has been very healthy and athletic all her life..
It all stinks to high heaven man!

Sad, concerned, and somewhat angry Dad.
:(
Sorry to hear this Dino. Fortunately it has a pretty good prognosis, good luck to your daughter.

Sorry to hear this Dino. Fortunately it has a pretty good prognosis, good luck to your daughter.
Thanks man..
Appreciate that.

Parents aren't supposed to watch their kids go through stuff like this..
She always has been a little dynamo, and has one of the best outlooks on life and caring hearts that I have ever witnessed in anybody!
And I'm really not just saying that as her Dad.

I have no doubt she has what it takes to win her battle.....but obviously still very concerned for her.
We accept and appreciate prayers of healing.

The wife had surgery at an Honor Health hospital in Scottsdale on Wednesday and they started issuing a mask requirement that the nursing staff was laughing at, but they had to comply. While the wife and I were waiting in pre-op, both the anesthesiologist and surgeon showed up mask-less to go over the procedure. When I asked why I was required to wear a paper mask, the answer was yeah they're useless, but administration said to do it. Put mine in my pocket. Half the staff was either not wearing them or had them under their nose. She was kept overnight and no one on her floor was wearing one.
Hope your boss is recovering well!

IMHO...and I don't chime in on this debate usually....if ever,,,

But I wish me or my family never ever received the jabs...

Don't know if its related but my oldest daughter was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma
This cancer doesn't run in mine or my wifes families, and my daughter has been very healthy and athletic all her life..
It all stinks to high heaven man!

Sad, concerned, and somewhat angry Dad.
:(
Dino, I hope that your daughter will quickly defeat this cancer. Sounds like she will have a big support group.

Thoughts and prayers to your daughter and your family Dino. A healthy body and a great outlook goes a long way but sorry you all are going through it.

**** masks....If they mandate masks and shots again I guess I'll be going to jail. **** those miserable pricks and their brown shirt followers. Their day is coming.

giphy.gif

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is warning health providers that there is an “urgent need” to increase vaccinations against influenza, COVID-19 and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).

Hope things are going well for her Zona..
God bless.

Thoughts and prayers to your daughter and your family Dino. A healthy body and a great outlook goes a long way but sorry you all are going through it.

**** masks....If they mandate masks and shots again I guess I'll be going to jail. **** those miserable pricks and their brown shirt followers. Their day is coming.
Much appreciated JMM.

Dino, I hope that your daughter will quickly defeat this cancer. Sounds like she will have a big support group.
Thank you sir..
Yes… she has been an educator in Las Vegas and now Texas..
My daughter has many current and past students in her corner.
She has been awarded teacher of the year in both places, has two masters degrees in science , and has mentored snd guided many young people throughout her career..
She is a very special young lady and I am and have been very proud to call her my daughter.

Last edited:

I'm here to call out your never-ending hypocrisy and devout faith to flawed ideology.

YOU have said over and over EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. Now one comes out with negative vaccine news...and we get to watch you dance. As stated 1,343 times before, you alone are worth the price of admission here.

I'm here to call out your never-ending hypocrisy and devout faith to flawed ideology.

YOU have said over and over EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. Now one comes out with negative vaccine news...and we get to watch you dance. As stated 1,343 times before, you alone are worth the price of admission here.
Every major medical organization recommends Covid vaccination, Health Canada included. FACT. This isn’t negative vaccine news. In fact, it’s not news at all. It’s crazy people crying wolf and then declining to comment when they’re called out on it.

YAY, your rebuttal is a website recommending people to get vaccinated.

Jesus Lord God, make it stop. One cannot make this **** up.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🤡
Health Canada’s website. The major medical organization you foolishly tried to insinuate was against vaccination. Enjoy the **** sandwich, ya loon!

Health Canada’s website. The major medical organization you foolishly tried to insinuate was against vaccination. Enjoy the **** sandwich, ya loon!
So, then how do you explain that 85% of Canadians got the first jab, but that only 15% of Canadians have the most recent one?

He didn't insinuate any such thing. He stated, and I quote, "Now one comes out with negative vaccine news..." It's you driving home a retort to a statement that was never made or as you say "insinuated". Putting words in peoples mouths is all you're doing.

He didn't insinuate any such thing. He stated, and I quote, "Now one comes out with negative vaccine news..." It's you driving home a retort to a statement that was never made or as you say "insinuated". Putting words in peoples mouths is all you're doing.
No, no, no. That’s how he tried to walk back his insinuation AFTER I posted Health Canada’s website showing they recommend Covid vaccination.

Trying to put words in people’s mouths is Tim trying to change my statement of FACT that every major medical association recommends vaccination to some nonsense about supposed “negative news”.

Probably because the pandemic, as we knew it, is over thanks to the vaccine.
Flogtard, much of the world had no access to Covid shots and the pandemic is still over for them too, so your logic is wrong.