• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

“EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION…. “ finish the statement of FACT that I so often used that really chapped your ***. It’s clearly what you were insinuating. You’re just trying to save face, **** face. **** sandwich eater.

Victory. I asked you to show me where I said what you said I said.

FAIL. Uhhhhgain.

So once again you deny Natural Immunity.

Argument over. When you ignore natural immunity, when you literally indicate it had nothing to do with the eradication of Covid and every other disease that has afflicted mankind for history, you are literally no different than the idiots that believe men can be women and women can be men, men can get pregnant and have periods.

FYI, those people are morons.

Welcome to that club.

Tim’s so delusional he actually came to the illogical conclusion that Health Canada no longer recommended vaccination.

Again...go BACK (you're allergic to this) and provide links, post #s...anything, anywhere that says I indicated HEALTH CANADA doesn't recommend people inject themselves with the poison. As usual, your comprehension capability parallels that of an ardvark or an Ogre.

I'll wait (and like usual you'll obfuscate).

200w.webp

All the warnings? 😂 What would those be?

Ummmm....I'll try one.

The labels on the vaccines mandated by the FDA that warn if you take the vaccines you could damage your heart.

Next?

How about you just explain why everything in your echo chamber reality is a conspiracy with an ulterior motive?

I mean he has a medical degree and practiced decades in the field.

But you're Floggy and knowz betterz dan anyone. Shortbus LMAO

Well, if you bothered reading, I actually did. It's not a conspiracy, just the way medical organizations work, this based on 45+ years of dealing with them, nothing more and nothing less.

Much like politicians going to Washington and not representing their constituents, the governing boards of medical organizations have more interest in
growth ($$$$) and retaining power than the betterment of it's membership. That's why I'm skeptical when I hear that the AMA, ASHP or whoever recommends this or that.
It isn't the entire body of members making this statement, but a few select, entitled individuals that were voted into office.

This is my experience, accept it or not, I honestly don't care, but don't question what I have lived through. On second thought, I don't care what you believe or question, other than it must be difficult going through life with such rigid beliefs, where everything is black and white, where you insist that you're correct, with no leeway for the possibility that you maybe wrong, a world where nothing dare be questioned.

Well, Flog is a....

200w.webp

I know folks that rushed out and submitted to the government sponsored injections. Now more data has come to light. Nobody want to talk about thier injection because they are afraid. It's sad to see how government changed lives.

Again...go BACK (you're allergic to this) and provide links, post #s...anything, anywhere that says I indicated HEALTH CANADA doesn't recommend people inject themselves with the poison. As usual, your comprehension capability parallels that of an ardvark or an Ogre.

I'll wait (and like usual you'll obfuscate).

200w.webp
Again. If they’re still recommending vaccination WTF was your point? You really celebrating an obscure consolation prize? Either way, you’re pathetic.

The vaccine you idiot. And don't try and tell me it hasn't happened. You asked for the most serious well that would be the most serious.
😂 Idiot, something needs to cause death, not a needle going into an arm. Heart failure, respiratory failure, etc. quit dodging.

😂 What you quoted is my words “Every major medical association…” finish the sentence.

You used the phrase in multiple ways. But ok....

“Every major medical association is an ideological God that Floggy worships."

Again. If they’re still recommending vaccination WTF was your point? You really celebrating an obscure consolation prize? Either way, you’re pathetic.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. YOU SAID I said Health Canada was NOT recommending the vaccine.

Give me the post # and the link to the post where I made that statement.

“Medical degree” meaning what?

Meaning he's infinitely more qualified to discuss the topics in this thread than the drooling tool at the back of the short bus.

200w.webp

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. YOU SAID I said Health Canada was NOT recommending the vaccine.

Give me the post # and the link to the post where I made that statement.
So your point was that Health Canada still recommends vaccination and that trace amounts of dna contamination are nothing to be concerned about. 👍🏼

😂 Says the guy worshipping Falung Gong and it’s nonsensical newspaper.

Diversionary again. Your tactics are droll and weak son.

Let's attack the source!
Let's dance away from the direct questions!
Let's not answer the questions at all!
Let's accuse my opponent of that which I am guilty!

Oooh, oooh, oooh....one in 59 links I'll supply may come from the Epoch Times. Odd that you belittle the news sources we provide (a weak, AltLeftist tactic of diversion), but never can rebut the contents of the news they source. If these free press sources were so awful, and so wrong, one would think even a chromosome-challenged fool such as you could refute the the contents...just...once.

Meanwhile, your entire propaganda media is run by this communist. Lester Holt, the AP, Reuters, ABC news and 35 other major media organizations say "Heeyyy"

iu

This scale doesn't tip in your favor.

So your point was that Health Canada still recommends vaccination and that trace amounts of dna contamination are nothing to be concerned about. 👍🏼

Not at all my point. Not at all what I said.

But thank you for proving once again you're incapable of a) reading, b) comprehension, c) supporting your claims with evidence.

200w.webp

Diversionary again. Your tactics are droll and weak son.

Let's attack the source!
Let's dance away from the direct questions!
Let's not answer the questions at all!
Let's accuse my opponent of that which I am guilty!

Oooh, oooh, oooh....one in 59 links I'll supply may come from the Epoch Times. Odd that you belittle the news sources we provide (a weak, AltLeftist tactic of diversion), but never can rebut the contents of the news they source. If these free press sources were so awful, and so wrong, one would think even a chromosome-challenged fool such as you could refute the the contents...just...once.

Meanwhile, your entire propaganda media is run by this communist. Lester Holt, the AP, Reuters, ABC news and 35 other major media organizations say "Heeyyy"

iu

This scale doesn't tip in your favor.
Oh, please! So it’s only OK to attack a source if it’s a major medical association, mainstream news media, fact check websites, government agencies, etc.? Where as Social media and obscure far right religious news agencies are beyond reproach? Go **** yaself, ya loon!

I don’t have to rebut any of your nonsense, it’s always done for me. And your sources never attempt to defend themselves against the fact checkers that call them liars. WHY?

Here you go:
raw data on covid shot batches:

so folks can search for their batch for peace of mind with a "good" batch or be aware, in the preventative sense, that tgey may not have gotten the "best products" injected into them.

Not at all my point. Not at all what I said.

But thank you for proving once again you're incapable of a) reading, b) comprehension, c) supporting your claims with evidence.

200w.webp
What was your point then? What were you attempting to throw in my face? “Every major medical association….” finish the sentence!

“But, but, but, uh… negative news!” 😂