• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

How many times do I have to post this? You say “ONE TIME”, this is THREE.

You again prove the point and are too stupid to realize you did exactly what I said you do....

Address the points Flu has laid out. That is not rebutted by your propaganda piece.

You keep dancing around the intellectual rebuttal he's provided you, the same way the AP article dances around it.

Try again.

oohhh...okay. So what you're saying is that you only believe and trust health organizations if what they discover and report on fits within your skewed narrative and you'll then believe a beat writer at the AP who is a paid shill to report misinformation cloaked as "truth" discrediting that health organization. But the very same health organization believes in the vaccine so you agree with them on that point though.

wow!

That is exactly what he says, does and think.

The fact that you refuse to finish the sentence speaks volumes.

Not in the least. You referenced "EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION..." in multiple contexts with multiple different intentions and endings. You said they are to always be believed. When they make a claim or offer guidance, to follow. That's what you've been saying.

What Health Canada STATED to this fact checker is that the Epoch Times MISLED people and MISREPRESENTED their position.

This is indeed rich. More on your FactCheck (lmao) to follow the first bitchslap coming up...

Here's what Flu's article states:
Ten days later, Health Canada became the first national regulator to make a statement. They declared that they were aware of some low levels of DNA contamination but had not been aware of the presence of the SV40 promoter or other additional genetic sequences....Health Canada is the first medical regulator to have confirmed the presence of one SV40 DNA sequence in the Pfizer Covid-19 injections, which the manufacturer had not previously highlighted.

His article claims that Health Canada 'confirmed' the presence. Health Canada did not say it was dangerous or not. They merely confirmed the presence of DNA contamination and the SV40 promoter. READ. RE-READ. Inferences of danger and cancers etc was the author at The Epoch Times.

Now let's look at your AltLefty's fact check, shall we?

You claim it proves that what Health Canada said was misleading. Really? 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

The only reference to Health Canada in your BEAUTIFUL article were two paragraphs that began with: Health Canada has pushed back on claims that the fragment is potentially harmful.

Health Canada did not, in the original article, CLAIM that the fragment is potentially harmful. They confirmed its PRESENCE.

So.....FactcheckAFP factchecked a claim Health Canada did not make (that the fragment may be harmful).

It's pretty easy to be in the factchecking business when you operate this way. Slight of hand. Magic tricks. "Dear HC, is the fragement potentially dangerous?"...."We never said that."

The question should have been, did you claim the presence of the fragment and the SV40 promoter? "Yes we did."

Ya can't make it up. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

This part is even better....from your beautiful FactcheckAFP.....
"The SV40 promoter enhancer sequence was found to be a residual DNA fragment in Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine," the agency told AFP. "The fragment is inactive, has no functional role, and was measured to be consistently below the limit required by Health Canada and other international regulators."

The agency? THE AGENCY? Who at the agency? Who at Health Canada? No one willing to put their name out there? An anonymous source? AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE. Beautiful.

We would like proof of who made this statement for Health Canada.

Can you provide that?

Cracks me up that you so easily fall for this bullshit.

FactcheckAFP, the French-run AltLeft fact check site???? 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :LOL:.

1703101060755.png
1703101090486.png

And you laugh at The Epoch Times? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Notice what I've done here btw, take a lesson. I destroyed your factcheck for the propaganda shill piece it is. THEN I destroyed the source. I addressed both the content and the messenger. Try it sometime.

The quote in my previous post indicates that Health Canada does 2 things:
1) recognizes foreign DNA as an adulterant/contaminant
and
2) points out that Health Canada's work was done on the original batch before pFizer changed their mfg process.

Please provide links to your other organizations and doctors, and their specific relevance to this narrow topic.
READ the article, SLOWLY.

READ the article, SLOWLY.
So you cannot articulate a response, again.

Maybe you should link these comments in an email/text to whomever provides you with the cut/paste stuff you post, so they can generate a response that you can then cut/paste here.

Not in the least. You referenced "EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION..." in multiple contexts with multiple different intentions and endings. You said they are to always be believed. When they make a claim or offer guidance, to follow. That's what you've been saying.
Multiple contexts? Really? List them. The context of never mentioning “negative news”, I suppose? 😂
This is indeed rich. More on your FactCheck (lmao) to follow the first bitchslap coming up...

Here's what Flu's article states:

His article claims that Health Canada 'confirmed' the presence. Health Canada did not say it was dangerous or not. They merely confirmed the presence of DNA contamination and the SV40 promoter. READ. RE-READ. Inferences of danger and cancers etc was the author at The Epoch Times.
Yes! Hence Health Canada saying that the Epoch Times MISLED their readers and MISREPRESENTED Health Canada’s position on the safety of the vaccine. Your attempt to now downplay Health Canada’s position also speaks volumes.
Now let's look at your AltLefty's fact check, shall we?

You claim it proves that what Health Canada said was misleading. Really? 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I claim??? No, you illiterate idiot! Health Canada claimed what the Epoch Times wrote was misleading. READ. SLOWLY.
The only reference to Health Canada in your BEAUTIFUL article were two paragraphs that began with: Health Canada has pushed back on claims that the fragment is potentially harmful.

Health Canada did not, in the original article, CLAIM that the fragment is potentially harmful. They confirmed its PRESENCE.
For the third time - the batshit crazy Epoch Times misled their readers that what Health Canada said indicated that the vaccine was harmful. Hence, Health Canada stating as much.
So.....FactcheckAFP factchecked a claim Health Canada did not make (that the fragment may be harmful).

It's pretty easy to be in the factchecking business when you operate this way. Slight of hand. Magic tricks. "Dear HC, is the fragement potentially dangerous?"...."We never said that."

The question should have been, did you claim the presence of the fragment and the SV40 promoter? "Yes we did."
Right, and they also said its presence is much a do about nothing. You taking that as some kind of a consolation prize is more pathetic than thinking Health Canada no longer recommended the vaccine… but that’s not what you thought, right? 👍🏼
Ya can't make it up. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

This part is even better....from your beautiful FactcheckAFP.....

The agency? THE AGENCY? Who at the agency? Who at Health Canada? No one willing to put their name out there? An anonymous source? AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE. Beautiful.
Where does “an anonymous source at Health Canada” appear in the article? You’re grasping for anything at this point.
We would like proof of who made this statement for Health Canada.

Can you provide that?

Cracks me up that you so easily fall for this bullshit.

FactcheckAFP, the French-run AltLeft fact check site???? 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :LOL:.

View attachment 11926
View attachment 11927

And you laugh at The Epoch Times? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Notice what I've done here btw, take a lesson. I destroyed your factcheck for the propaganda shill piece it is. THEN I destroyed the source. I addressed both the content and the messenger. Try it sometime.
😂 FFS, Tim. You spent several hours of your day trying to figure out how to floss the **** from your teeth. You’ve essentially reduced your argument to “Health Canada only confirms the mere presence of harmless amounts of DNA and they still recommend vaccination.” That’s not destroying, that’s submitting.

Multiple contexts? Really? List them. The context of never mentioning “negative news”, I suppose? 😂

Yes, multiple contexts. Over and over and over you've said if the MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS SAY believe it. Yes, you warped that phrase 7 ways to Sunday.

Yes! Hence Health Canada saying

Who????? I asked you this question you avoided. Your AltLeft site said HC said....who said it? They also refuted a claim HC never made. You're too retarded to see it.

that the Epoch Times MISLED their readers and MISREPRESENTED Health Canada’s position on the safety of the vaccine. Your attempt to now downplay Health Canada’s position also speaks volumes.

I pointed out with quotes what HC was quoted as saying. HC acknowledged the PRESENCE. HC never said it was dangerous. Go back, read slowly.

I claim??? No, you illiterate idiot! Health Canada claimed what the Epoch Times wrote was misleading. READ. SLOWLY.

Who? Who at HC? Can you give me a name? A legitimate source quotes sources. Dr. SoAndSo at SoAndSo said....

Who said it? Your shill leftist rag said they said. Please. Provide a source? Again, HC publicly acknowledged the presence. HC never said it was dangerous or not. The Epoch Times inferred it was. Your Soros Leftist fact check rag said HC said it wasn't dangerous. HC never said it was.

Read slowly.

For the third time - the batshit crazy Epoch Times misled their readers that what Health Canada said indicated that the vaccine was harmful. Hence, Health Canada stating as much.

The Epoch Times may have, like NBC does when they say Trump will be a dictator, embellish the findings.

That isn't the point. HC confirmed the presence. That is undeniable. Your fact check article said The Epoch Times "interpretation" was misleading.

So....is it present or not? HC says it is. Your factcheck bullshit doesn't deny that it is.

Answer?

Right, and they also said its presence is much a do about nothing.

SorosFactcheckAFP said they said that they said that ""The fragment is inactive, has no functional role, and was measured to be consistently below the limit required by Health Canada and other international regulators." Who said this? The Epoch Times named names.

Where does “an anonymous source at Health Canada” appear in the article? You’re grasping for anything at this point.

Son. LMAO. I'm pointing out that your source is a bullshit, AltLeft, off the reservation fact check site. And that in this instance they have twisted and genuflected left and right to try and disprove the claims made. By citing anonymous sources.

Who did they speak with at Health Canada? The Epoch Times at least named names. Your propaganda AltLeft FactCheck site names no one. They just quote and say "HC says...."

Wanna buy some ocean front property in Des Moines?

You’ve essentially reduced your argument to “Health Canada only confirms the mere presence of harmless amounts of DNA and they still recommend vaccination.”

Actually that brings us right back to center. That is in fact what The Epoch Times reported. That Health Canada confirmed the presence of plasmid DNA in the vaccines including the SV40 sequence. That is literally....from Flu's article...all that Health Canada was reported to have confirmed.

You have since gyrated protecting your Jim Jones ideologues that something else was inferred by HC. It wasn't. The Epoch Times extrapolated, no different than ABC saying a Kentucky shooting range was footage of war in Syria.

encourage-covidians-to-take-more-boosters-v0-v5vqyb7pat4c1-2803390833.jpg

Yes, multiple contexts. Over and over and over you've said if the MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS SAY believe it. Yes, you warped that phrase 7 ways to Sunday.
Oh? Multiple? 7? Provide 3, or how about just in the context of trace DNA contamination. I’ll wait.
Who????? I asked you this question you avoided. Your AltLeft site said HC said....who said it?
Who at HC said there was a presence of DNA in the article Flu posted? You didn’t have a problem with that. Strange.
They also refuted a claim HC never made.
WTF are you talking about? The point of the article was to refute what the Epoch Times wrote. No ****, HC never made the claim. Again, WTF? Just a bizarre statement, Tim.
I pointed out with quotes what HC was quoted as saying. HC acknowledged the PRESENCE. HC never said it was dangerous. Go back, read slowly.
Again, WTF are you talking about? I am the one who pointed out, many times now, that HC is claiming the presence is much a do about nothing. Go back, read slowly.
Who? Who at HC? Can you give me a name? A legitimate source quotes sources. Dr. SoAndSo at SoAndSo said....
Again, who at HC was quoted in Flu’s article? Is this the hill you wish to die on?
Who said it? Your shill leftist rag said they said. Please. Provide a source?
Provide the HC source from Flu’s article.
Again, HC publicly acknowledged the presence. HC never said it was dangerous or not. The Epoch Times inferred it was. Your Soros Leftist fact check rag said HC said it wasn't dangerous. HC never said it was.

Read slowly.
Yes, once again the AFP article was refuting the Epoch Times inference and quoted HC in doing so. Your **** sandwich. WTF is your point?
The Epoch Times may have, like NBC does when they say Trump will be a dictator, embellish the findings.

That isn't the point. HC confirmed the presence. That is undeniable. Your fact check article said The Epoch Times "interpretation" was misleading.
My turn… Who at HC??? Who, Tim???
So....is it present or not? HC says it is. Your factcheck bullshit doesn't deny that it is.

Answer?
Yes, for the third or fourth time, the point of the article wasn’t to refute HC in anyway, just look at the title.
SorosFactcheckAFP said they said that they said that ""The fragment is inactive, has no functional role, and was measured to be consistently below the limit required by Health Canada and other international regulators." Who said this? The Epoch Times named names.
Do they? Flu’s article didn’t name names at HC.
Son. LMAO. I'm pointing out that your source is a bullshit, AltLeft, off the reservation fact check site. And that in this instance they have twisted and genuflected left and right to try and disprove the claims made. By citing anonymous sources.

Who did they speak with at Health Canada? The Epoch Times at least named names. Your propaganda AltLeft FactCheck site names no one. They just quote and say "HC says...."
Uh huh, just like Flu’s article. By your logic you should have dismissed Flu’s article.
Wanna buy some ocean front property in Des Moines?

Actually that brings us right back to center. That is in fact what The Epoch Times reported. That Health Canada confirmed the presence of plasmid DNA in the vaccines including the SV40 sequence. That is literally....from Flu's article...all that Health Canada was reported to have confirmed.
Sure, but to your point, who at HC?
You have since gyrated protecting your Jim Jones ideologues that something else was inferred by HC.
No, again WTF are you talking about? How many times have I said that the HC, unlike the Epoch Times, is claiming that this is much a do about nothing? 5, 6, 7? Why wasn’t your response to Flu’s post “So what, it’s just the presence?” Why did you get all excited?
It wasn't. The Epoch Times extrapolated, no different than ABC saying a Kentucky shooting range was footage of war in Syria.
Yes, hence the point of both the AP and AFP articles.

Saw this last week. VaccineNazi mysteriously dies early - unexplicably.

The New Normal.

"We don't know what's causing all these mysterious deaths, but we know what's NOT causing them!"
- Pfexperts and Pfloggy

Oh? Multiple? 7? Provide 3, or how about just in the context of trace DNA contamination. I’ll wait.

Holy ****. @Steeltime is right. You truly ARE this stupid. It is at times hard to fathom the depths of your stupidity. You never cease to amaze.

You have used "EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION" as a catch all phrase in numerous contexts. With regards to the vaccine, masks, about clinical trials, social distancing, etc.

My favorite statement was your use of the phrase as a catch-all: "I’m merely taking every major medical association at their word." You have stated repeatedly, if a major medical association makes a statement, you accept it.

Again...until you don't. HC made a statement that has not been retracted. And you don't accept it. You're a selective buffoon.

Who at HC said there was a presence of DNA in the article Flu posted? You didn’t have a problem with that. Strange.

Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson is who corresponded with The Epoch Times. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🤡

WTF are you talking about? The point of the article was to refute what the Epoch Times wrote. No ****, HC never made the claim. Again, WTF? Just a bizarre statement, Tim.

Let me see if I can go very slow for you....

Flu posted an article from The Epoch Times.
Within that article, HC 'confirmed' the presence of a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence and plasmid DNA in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
That has not been refuted.

You jumped in first attacking the World Health Council then The Epoch Times to try to say none of this was true.
When Badcat challenged you - "Read the title of the article - "Health Canada Confirms Presence of Plasmid DNA in mRNA Vaccines, Including the SV40 Sequence" - That's right, Health Canada, the liberal government agency, recognized the presence of DNA in the clot shot."...

....You stepped in with your bullshit AP Factcheck link that DOES NOT refute the original claim made by Flu and subsequently Badcat - that HC confirmed the presence.

YOU attacked The Epoch Times' insinuation that this finding 'could' be dangerous.

NOTHING you have provided refutes the FACT that plasmid DNA and SV40 are present in the vaccines.

And THAT was the intent of Flu's original post which you have - as you always do - obfuscated into a wholly separate argument.

Again, WTF are you talking about? I am the one who pointed out, many times now, that HC is claiming the presence is much a do about nothing. Go back, read slowly.

Correct. Your error is assuming that people here are arguing that it is unsafe. No one that I recall has made that argument. The issue HC and Epoch pointed out was that Pfizer intentionally did NOT disclose this. Again, fact.

Could it be dangerous? Time will tell. Given the rise in cancers, the future may point back to this being one cause. Right now, we don't know.

Again, who at HC was quoted in Flu’s article? Is this the hill you wish to die on?

Provide the HC source from Flu’s article.

Google is your friend. We know you are allergic to research. Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson is who spoke with them.

Yes, once again the AFP article was refuting the Epoch Times inference and quoted HC in doing so. Your **** sandwich. WTF is your point?

Explained above...not that you will ever, ever get it.

My turn… Who at HC??? Who, Tim???

Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson

Yes, for the third or fourth time, the point of the article wasn’t to refute HC in anyway, just look at the title.

No, it was not. You're making my point. You provided a fact check that didn't fact check the claim of the presence of the SV40 sequence and plasmid DNA. YOU turned the argument in a different direction, a direction no one was arguing.

Do they? Flu’s article didn’t name names at HC.

Uh huh, just like Flu’s article. By your logic you should have dismissed Flu’s article.

Sure, but to your point, who at HC?

I'm hoping you might be getting it at this point. Say it with me...

No, again WTF are you talking about?

The point of the article - a major medical association confirmed the presence. That's it. That's all they did. They confirmed something was present that SHOULD have been disclosed by the pharma that was not. Further deceit by Pfizer in hiding data from the masses. They confirmed it existed. That is the point.

YOU attacked the wrong story line.

Why wasn’t your response to Flu’s post “So what, it’s just the presence?” Why did you get all excited?

Liking the link he posted made me "all excited?" 🤡:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yes, hence the point of both the AP and AFP articles.

Correct - you fact checked the wrong point: The Epoch Times' inferences. You wholly bypassed the MAIN point - CONFIRMATION of the presence of plasmid DNA and the SV40 sequence in the vaccines that should have been disclosed by Pfizer and was not - that we were told did NOT exist previously in the vaccines.

PLUS:

Health Canada did not test recent batches (since pFucking pFizer changed manufacturing techniques)

AND

Health Canada did not use state of the art contaminant tests as the authors of several independent global studies have done.

SO WHAT?

Those independent analyses seem to indicate a HUGE amount of these DNA strands in some of the actual Covid shots people actually received. The amounts found were orders of magnitude (not 10x, not 100x, but over 500x) above the established (by FDA) limits for these DNA adulterants/contaminants.

Tim is correct. This does not mean that these DNA fragments at levels above regulatory acceptance have harmed or killed anyone......that is not known yet.

But what is clear to most readers is the makers of these Covid shots had undeclared adulterants/contaminants in their products. Since it is clear that the producers knew this, and this was NOT DISCLOSED to those receiving the shots, it is very obvious that INFORMED CONSENT could not have been obtained.

Given lawyers' penchant for litigation against those with deep pockets, it is only a matter of time until discovery becomes public.

It may not rise to "fraud", but it certainly seems likely to be called just that, very soon.

You have used "EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION" as a catch all phrase in numerous contexts. With regards to the vaccine, masks, about clinical trials, social distancing, etc.
Recommending vaccination? Yes, the others? I don’t recall ever referencing major medical associations and certainly never in regard to trace amounts of DNA contamination. I call bullshit, prove me wrong.
My favorite statement was your use of the phrase as a catch-all: "I’m merely taking every major medical association at their word." You have stated repeatedly, if a major medical association makes a statement, you accept it.
Much like you and social media nut jobs. You got me there! 😂
Again...until you don't. HC made a statement that has not been retracted. And you don't accept it. You're a selective buffoon.
Nonsense. I don’t accept that it’s a bombshell anouncement.
Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson is who corresponded with The Epoch Times. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🤡
Where does the name Mark Johnson appear anywhere in Flu’s article?
Let me see if I can go very slow for you....

Flu posted an article from The Epoch Times.
Within that article, HC 'confirmed' the presence of a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence and plasmid DNA in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
That has not been refuted.
Right, because it’s not a big deal.
You jumped in first attacking the World Health Council then The Epoch Times to try to say none of this was true.
When Badcat challenged you - "Read the title of the article - "Health Canada Confirms Presence of Plasmid DNA in mRNA Vaccines, Including the SV40 Sequence" - That's right, Health Canada, the liberal government agency, recognized the presence of DNA in the clot shot."...

....You stepped in with your bullshit AP Factcheck link that DOES NOT refute the original claim made by Flu and subsequently Badcat - that HC confirmed the presence.
No the claim made by the article is that it was a “bombshell announcement”. You yourself seem to be trying to refute that!
YOU attacked The Epoch Times' insinuation that this finding 'could' be dangerous.
Right, no evidence. Existed for decades in other vaccines.
NOTHING you have provided refutes the FACT that plasmid DNA and SV40 are present in the vaccines.
No ****! Nobody cares about mere “presence”. “Much a do about nothing” been saying it for days now. What’s could possibly be your point?
And THAT was the intent of Flu's original post which you have - as you always do - obfuscated into a wholly separate argument.
Nah. “Bombshell” nonsense was the intent. First sentence. You’re trying to walk it back because you’ve been humiliated.
Correct. Your error is assuming that people here are arguing that it is unsafe. No one that I recall has made that argument. The issue HC and Epoch pointed out was that Pfizer intentionally did NOT disclose this. Again, fact.
😂 OMG! They reposted and bolded the “unsafe” part multiple times.
Could it be dangerous? Time will tell. Given the rise in cancers, the future may point back to this being one cause. Right now, we don't know.
Another “just wait”.
Google is your friend. We know you are allergic to research. Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson is who spoke with them.
Where in Flu’s article?
Explained above...not that you will ever, ever get it.

Where in Flu’s article?
No, it was not. You're making my point. You provided a fact check that didn't fact check the claim of the presence of the SV40 sequence and plasmid DNA. YOU turned the argument in a different direction, a direction no one was arguing.
Right because the presence is irrelevant and not uncommon. I didn't turn anything,
Where?
Where?
I'm hoping you might be getting it at this point. Say it with me...

Where?
The point of the article - a major medical association confirmed the presence. That's it. That's all they did. They confirmed something was present that SHOULD have been disclosed by the pharma that was not. Further deceit by Pfizer in hiding data from the masses. They confirmed it existed. That is the point.

YOU attacked the wrong story line.
That’s it? That’s the “bombshell”? 😂 walk it back, Tim.
Liking the link he posted made me "all excited?" 🤡:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Correct - you fact checked the wrong point: The Epoch Times' inferences. You wholly bypassed the MAIN point - CONFIRMATION of the presence of plasmid DNA and the SV40 sequence in the vaccines that should have been disclosed by Pfizer and was not - that we were told did NOT exist previously in the vaccines.
Right, the bombshell of no relevance.

Recommending vaccination? Yes, the others? I don’t recall ever referencing major medical associations and certainly never in regard to trace amounts of DNA contamination. I call bullshit, prove me wrong.

There is a search button. Do what I did, lazy ***. Type in "medical associations" then type in TrogologyteDumbAss in the poster field. Go do the work.

You got me there! 😂

Son...I own you every round. Tyson, Berbick.

Nonsense. I don’t accept that it’s a bombshell anouncement.

Again, Jim Jones would be proud. Not that you cannot spell smh.

The FDA mandates that Nabisco tells you every damned ingredient that is in a cracker.
The FDA mandates that Pillsbury tells you every damned ingredient that is in a biscuit.
The FDA mandates that General Mills tells you every damned ingredient that is in cereal.

But you - the ideological kook - is ok with Pharmas NOT BEING REQUIRED to tell us everything that is in the concoctions they inject us with.

The fact that Pfizer did not disclose this - among hundreds of other things they hid - is indeed a bombshell.

Where does the name Mark Johnson appear anywhere in Flu’s article?

And this is where we give you the Stamp of Stupid. You truly are epically retarded.

You fail to realize that Flu posted an excerpt of the article. I said before, lazy ******* ***, Google is your friend.

Right, because it’s not a big deal.

Sigh...

The FDA mandates that Nabisco tells you every damned ingredient that is in a cracker.
The FDA mandates that Pillsbury tells you every damned ingredient that is in a biscuit.
The FDA mandates that General Mills tells you every damned ingredient that is in cereal.

The fact that Pfizer did not disclose this - among hundreds of other things they hid - is indeed a bombshell.

No the claim made by the article is that it was a “bombshell announcement”. You yourself seem to be trying to refute that!

It is indeed bombshell when the pharmas that inject us with medicines hide (intentionally) what's in what they inject us with.

Right, no evidence. Existed for decades in other vaccines.

Again, it's a cause for concern. It wasn't shared with the public or the FDA. It SHOULD have been. Evidence is right there - it's now documented and confirmed by HC that it DOES indeed exist when Pfizer refused to share that it's there.

No ****! Nobody cares about mere “presence”. “Much a do about nothing” been saying it for days now. What’s could possibly be your point?

LMAO. The fact checks you provided said point blank that the evidence, as of right now, doesn't support that this is the cause of the rise in cancers. It also doesn't say it isn't the cause or part of the cause. It's too early to tell. The fact that it's there when we were told it wasn't there and now we know it's there because investigations showed it was there and Pfizer lied is the story.

Nah. “Bombshell” nonsense was the intent. First sentence. You’re trying to walk it back because you’ve been humiliated.

LOL no son. I meant what I said. You suck at comprehension. The bombshell part of the article was HC confirming these things existed after Pfizer and some in the research community DENIED they did. Lies once again exposed.

😂 OMG! They reposted and bolded the “unsafe” part multiple times.

Stupid *** dipshit LOL...they bolded entire sentences. This is where your comprehension goes utterly off the rails.

Another “just wait”.

Indeed. As time has passed, nearly everything you've preached and supported has been proven to have been utterly ludicrous and wrong (6 feet, social distancing, masking, natural immunity doesn't work, ivermectin doesn't work, hydroxy doesn't work, vitamin D doesn't work, vaccines prevent the spread of Covid, if you get the shot you won't die, the vaccines are safe, they don't cause cancers and they don't include plasmid DNA and SV40 sequence).

The more time passes, the more errors we find. Let's keep waiting. The list grows.

Where in Flu’s article?

And this is where we give you the Stamp of Stupid. You truly are epically retarded.

You fail to realize that Flu posted an excerpt of the article. I said before, lazy ******* ***, Google is your friend.

Where in Flu’s article?

Right because the presence is irrelevant and not uncommon. I didn't turn anything,

The presence was hidden, not disclosed, should have been and could be the cause of cancers in human beings.

That’s it? That’s the “bombshell”? 😂 walk it back, Tim.

It truly is. When you go to the grocery store, law says you are to be presented with all of the ingredients in the food you eat.

Pfizer hid this information. Intentionally. People have claimed plasmid DNA exists in the vaccines as the SV40 sequence. People screamed no!!! it's not!!

It is. It was hidden. Concealed.

Why must Nabisco tell us everything that is in the food they provide us to eat, but Pfizer doesn't have to tell you everything that's in what they inject in your arm? You are ok with this? Simple question.

IMG_7943.JPG

Right, the bombshell of no relevance.

As repeated through this post and this thread, you wouldn't grasp a point if it was stapled to the end of a pick axe driven through your skull by the BFA Ogre living in a feces swamp in Floriduh.

There is a search button. Do what I did, lazy ***. Type in "medical associations" then type in TrogologyteDumbAss in the poster field. Go do the work.

Son...I own you every round. Tyson, Berbick.

Again, Jim Jones would be proud. Not that you cannot spell smh.

But you - the ideological kook - is ok with Pharmas NOT BEING REQUIRED to tell us everything that is in the concoctions they inject us with.

Sigh...

It is indeed bombshell when the pharmas that inject us with medicines hide (intentionally) what's in what they inject us with.

Again, it's a cause for concern. It wasn't shared with the public or the FDA. It SHOULD have been. Evidence is right there - it's now documented and confirmed by HC that it DOES indeed exist when Pfizer refused to share that it's there.

LMAO. The fact checks you provided said point blank that the evidence, as of right now, doesn't support that this is the cause of the rise in cancers. It also doesn't say it isn't the cause or part of the cause. It's too early to tell. The fact that it's there when we were told it wasn't there and now we know it's there because investigations showed it was there and Pfizer lied is the story.

LOL no son. I meant what I said. You suck at comprehension. The bombshell part of the article was HC confirming these things existed after Pfizer and some in the research community DENIED they did. Lies once again exposed.

Stupid *** dipshit LOL...they bolded entire sentences. This is where your comprehension goes utterly off the rails.

Indeed. As time has passed, nearly everything you've preached and supported has been proven to have been utterly ludicrous and wrong (6 feet, social distancing, masking, natural immunity doesn't work, ivermectin doesn't work, hydroxy doesn't work, vitamin D doesn't work, vaccines prevent the spread of Covid, if you get the shot you won't die, the vaccines are safe, they don't cause cancers and they don't include plasmid DNA and SV40 sequence).

The more time passes, the more errors we find. Let's keep waiting. The list grows.

The presence was hidden, not disclosed, should have been and could be the cause of cancers in human beings.

It truly is. When you go to the grocery store, law says you are to be presented with all of the ingredients in the food you eat.

Pfizer hid this information. Intentionally. People have claimed plasmid DNA exists in the vaccines as the SV40 sequence. People screamed no!!! it's not!!

It is. It was hidden. Concealed.

Why must Nabisco tell us everything that is in the food they provide us to eat, but Pfizer doesn't have to tell you everything that's in what they inject in your arm? You are ok with this? Simple question.

View attachment 11932

As repeated through this post and this thread, you wouldn't grasp a point if it was stapled to the end of a pick axe driven through your skull by the BFA Ogre living in a feces swamp in Floriduh.
😂 Oh, I see, the excerpt form Flu’s article quoted the travel writer, Mark Johnson, for the Epoch Times. Google is my friend? Yeah, and your enemy. You have reached an all time low. Dude, whatever search algorithm you’re using is seriously flawed or just targeting delusionals like yourself.

😂 Oh, I see, the excerpt form Flu’s article quoted the travel writer, Mark Johnson, for the Epoch Times. Google is my friend? Yeah, and your enemy. You have reached an all time low. Dude, whatever search algorithm you’re using is seriously flawed or just targeting delusionals like yourself.

Confluence provided an article showing (1) Pfizer changed the vaccine from what the Canadian Health Dept. approved, and (2) the changed vax administered to the public included SV40 promotor sequence, which was NOT in the batches tested and approved and is suspected as being a carcinogen. Further, verified testing proved that the vax has vastly too much DNA material (where the vax is supposed to utilize RNA), well beyond the mandatory maximum levels approved by the US and Canadian governments.

You blow this off like it's nothing. My God, Pfloggy, governments ordered us to take the vax and it turns out that same vax is not the one approved and has components and levels of contaminants that would not have passed testing.

Do these contaminants lead to medical harm? I don't know and I don't need proof that it caused medical harm for me to be outraged at these drug companies. Or would you be fine if I ordered you to consume a product and then put something into the product that you did not know about or approve and that could well lead to cancer or early death, so long as it did not provably cause you medical harm? Other than dropping dead of course, but we don't know what the hell is causing THAT but we know for sure THAT was not caused by THIS.