• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Its all very simple to me.
It's been established that the shots do not prevent anyone from contracting it or spreading it. It is also evident that the "vaccine" does prevent old people from dying and developing symptoms as in Bernie Sanders case. Most of those that died were old and had pre-existing health issues.

So the focus should be only on elderly, for example that if you're over the age of 60 that it is highly recommended you get the jab.
Protecting the elderly should have been the only concern from the very beginning. There was never a reason to shut down the economy.

Why the push for everyone, including kids to get the shot? I know stupid question, it's about the $$$.

It was all about the money, AND collection of DNA through the “tests”. If anyone doesn’t believe that they were collecting DNA, then you are dumber than originally thought. Cheek and nasal swabs are patent collection methods. If it wasn’t they could have just given you a batch and test number to reference when you called in. There was no need for personal info AND insurance info to be given.

Herman Cain should jump in with a zinger!
You can’t keep up the lie forever. At some point you just have to say “**** it, I lose.” And then ask yourself these questions:

Why am I so ******* retarded?
Why do I love communism?
Why can’t I read?
Why does my dumbass ignore facts?
Why do I **** goats?

You can’t keep up the lie forever. At some point you just have to say “**** it, I lose.” And then ask yourself these questions:

Why do I love communism?
Why can’t I read?
Why do I **** goats?
Slow goats

Twas a great year for the Branch Covidians! (read the link for the full article)

Top 10 COVID Events of the Year: Revealing the Facts Unspoken and Unknown​

Here are the top 10 major events that took place in relation to COVID in 2023.​

1. FDA and CDC Find More COVID Vaccine Adverse Events, Including Stroke​

Beginning in January, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) found that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) detected hundreds of safety signals for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. This included adverse reactions of myocarditis, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), ventricle dysfunctions in the heart, and many more.

On Jan. 13, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the CDC released a joint statement declaring they detected stroke as a new safety signal in older people who took the Pfizer bivalent boosters. Researchers from Kaiser Permanente also reported in October that people who took the COVID boosters with the influenza vaccine were at a greater risk of stroke.

2. Vaccines Cannot ‘Effectively’ Control COVID: Fauci After Resigning​

Dr. Fauci was very vocal in encouraging vaccine uptake and regularly appeared on television programs motivating people to get vaccinated.

“It’s as simple as black and white. You’re vaccinated, you’re safe. You’re unvaccinated, you’re at risk. Simple as that,” Dr. Fauci said on an MSNBC program during the Delta wave.

However, on Jan. 11, weeks after his resignation at the end of 2022, Dr. Fauci and two other researchers published a paper in Cell Host & Microbe that gained traction due to their comments on the effectiveness of vaccines in controlling respiratory viruses.

“SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other ‘common cold’ viruses … have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines,” the authors wrote in their introduction.

They then addressed some basic immune principles, expressing that the current vaccines induce immunity in the body but not in the airways, yet current respiratory viruses primarily infect the airways.

“The vaccines for these two very different viruses (influenza and SARS-CoV-2 viruses) ... have common characteristics: they elicit incomplete and short-lived protection against evolving virus variants that escape population immunity,” the authors wrote.

3. Gold Standard Review Finds Evidence of Masking ‘Uncertain’​

The Cochrane Library, widely considered the gold standard for systematic reviews, published a review on Jan. 30 stating there was “uncertainty about the effects of face masks.”

“The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect,” the authors concluded, adding that “pooled results of [randomized controlled trials] did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks.”

4. Repeated Vaccination Weakens the Immune System, Studies Suggest​

Multiple doses of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines lead to higher levels of antibodies called IgG4. A growing body of research suggests that these antibodies can make the immune system less reactive to COVID-19 spike proteins and more susceptible to potential spike protein damage and infections.

The first of these studies was published in the January issue of Science Immunology. The authors found that a third dose of the mRNA vaccine was linked to an increase in IgG4 subtypes in mice. IgG4 antibodies are responsible for tuning down the immune system to prevent immune overactivation...this may promote “unopposed SARS-CoV2 infection and replication by suppressing natural antiviral responses,” another study published in May reported.

These findings align with other studies that found repeat vaccinations to be associated with increased risks of infections, as reported by a study by the Cleveland Clinic. The team’s earlier study also showed that the more doses a person receives, the more likely they are to get infected.

...to be continued​

...continued​

5. DNA Contamination Detected in mRNA Vaccines, and FDA’s Response​

In the spring of 2023, researchers found that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines contain DNA fragments, including controversial SV40 genes, previously undisclosed to the public.

In a preprint published in April, Mr. McKernan and his team found DNA fragments in both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines that exceeded the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) 330 nanograms (ng) per milligram requirement and the FDA’s 10 ng/dose requirements.

Furthermore, Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines contained genes from the simian vacuolating virus 40, also known as SV40. The full SV40 virus had a controversial link to cancer.

“Pfizer never disclosed the SV40 information to the EMA. They gave them a plasmid map of what the plasmid consisted of, with all of the features labeled, with the exception of the SV40 site,” Mr. McKernan said.

Health Canada confirmed its knowledge of the SV40 contamination in the Pfizer vaccines but added that “the sponsor did not specifically identify the SV40 sequence.”
The EMA echoed the statement with a similar response.

6. COVID Vaccine-Injured People Compensated​

In April, the U.S. government compensated people injured by the COVID-19 vaccines for the first time.

7. Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin: FDA Lawyer​

Two years after health authorities criticized the use of ivermectin for treating COVID-19, with some doctors’ medical licenses suspended for prescribing it, a lawsuit revealed that doctors actually could prescribe ivermectin as a therapeutic for COVID.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

8. Mask Mandates Return in August, New COVID Vaccines Approved​

While no federal agencies have reinstated masking mandates, some workplaces, schools, and hospitals started bringing back mask mandates in August due to rising COVID-19 hospitalizations.

Soon after, on Sept. 11, the FDA approved the new COVID-19 Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. These vaccines contained mRNA sequences of the omicron variant XBB.1.5, which was no longer the active variant by the time of approval.

9. Final Batch of Pfizer Vaccine Documents Released by the FDA​

Under FOIA, the FDA released the final 51,000 pages of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine document.

The following several things came to light with the release of these 51,893 pages:
  • The FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) Sentinel Program is insufficient to assess the serious risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and subclinical myocarditis associated with the Pfizer vaccine.
  • Emails from the FDA CBER Review Team in August 2021 reveal that the FDA was aware that the vaccines may have contained endotoxins.
  • Pfizer’s COVID vaccines may have several manufacturing problems. Several batches of COVID-19 vaccines were flagged for deviating from product quality standards, yet the affected batches were released to the public in various lots, the numbers of which were redacted.
  • The FDA’s memo on pharmacovigilance noted that “there are VAERS reports of deaths due to COVID-19 in patients reported to be fully vaccinated. It is expected there may be some cases of vaccination failure, especially in elderly or immunocompromised subjects.”
  • The FDA’s memo on the licensing application for Pfizer contains comments wherein FDA clinical reviewers stated that Pfizer’s data “exceed FDA’s expectations.” It also mentioned that the cardiac events reported during the trial were “unlikely to be related to vaccination,” even though cardiac events and/or heart failures were almost double the cases in the placebo arm (10 versus six).

10. Not Messenger RNA but Modified RNA, Vaccines Form Aberrant Proteins​

While the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines on the market were advertised as messenger RNA, meaning naturally occurring RNA in the body, documents from Pfizer and studies on Moderna vaccines showed that the actual mRNA used is modified RNA, or modRNA.

Naturally occurring mRNA is primarily composed of uridine, while the modRNA in vaccines has had most of the uridine switched to pseudouridine to make the vaccines hardier and more resistant to immune degradation.

This has been confirmed in a recent Cambridge study that found around 8 percent of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines to be misread and to generate aberrant proteins. Researchers determined that the pseudouridine change to the mRNA sequences makes the vaccine particularly “error-prone.”

This unique, aberrant protein formation can cause unintended immune responses among Pfizer vaccinees.

415003750_6986441248092345_6996978965915078335_n.jpg

Its all very simple to me.
It's been established that the shots do not prevent anyone from contracting it or spreading it. It is also evident that the "vaccine" does prevent old people from dying and developing symptoms as in Bernie Sanders case. Most of those that died were old and had pre-existing health issues.

So the focus should be only on elderly, for example that if you're over the age of 60 that it is highly recommended you get the jab.
Protecting the elderly should have been the only concern from the very beginning. There was never a reason to shut down the economy.

Why the push for everyone, including kids to get the shot? I know stupid question, it's about the $$$.
Why push for everyone to get the flu vaccine every year? It’s all very simple. Because getting sick sucks. 20% of the people that died of Covid were under the age of 65. Its important for people with certain health conditions like asthma, obesity and diabetes to get vaccinated. The idea that vaccination was about $$$ all started when Covid and the vaccine a political issue.

Why do I love communism?
Why can’t I read?
Why do I **** goats?
😂 Retarded is turning a disease and vaccine into a political issue. If I had lost this thread would have ended long ago. Its ongoing existence is proof that you loons are hopelessly trying to prove yourselves right while the vaccines remain widely available and recommended. Who is ignoring facts?

This thread is like the show “Finding Bigfoot”. A hopeless bunch of obvious nonsense. More like “Not Finding Bigfoot”.

😂 Retarded is turning a disease and vaccine into a political issue. If I had lost this thread would have ended long ago. Its ongoing existence is proof that you loons are hopelessly trying to prove yourselves right while the vaccines remain widely available and recommended. Who is ignoring facts?

This thread is like the show “Finding Bigfoot”. A hopeless bunch of obvious nonsense. More like “Not Finding Bigfoot”.
Read 18,910 and 18,911.

Please refute

Read 18,910 and 18,911.

Please refute
Tim just went to great lengths to walk back #5. What’s the point of refuting the rest and their relevance? For example, so what if hospitals brought back masks? What does that prove? What do any of them prove?

Tim just went to great lengths to walk back #5. What’s the point of refuting the rest and their relevance? For example, so what if hospitals brought back masks? What does that prove? What do any of them prove?
They demonstrate that these shots were rushed, without proper testing for safety or efficacy, without long term studies on adverse events and without postmarketing corrective actions.

Show me where the Epoch Times replies to the fact checkers that routinely call them out.
They only get called out by your far left "fact-checkers"; you know those "fact-checkers" that you believe 100% that never get held to account for being incorrect.

I can't believe this thread is still alive, but I see some err one is still defending the ****** up worthless poison flu shot.