• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Holy ****. @Steeltime is right. You truly ARE this stupid. It is at times hard to fathom the depths of your stupidity. You never cease to amaze.

You have used "EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION" as a catch all phrase in numerous contexts. With regards to the vaccine, masks, about clinical trials, social distancing, etc.

My favorite statement was your use of the phrase as a catch-all: "I’m merely taking every major medical association at their word." You have stated repeatedly, if a major medical association makes a statement, you accept it.

Again...until you don't. HC made a statement that has not been retracted. And you don't accept it. You're a selective buffoon.

Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson is who corresponded with The Epoch Times. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🤡

Let me see if I can go very slow for you....

Flu posted an article from The Epoch Times.
Within that article, HC 'confirmed' the presence of a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence and plasmid DNA in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
That has not been refuted.

You jumped in first attacking the World Health Council then The Epoch Times to try to say none of this was true.
When Badcat challenged you - "Read the title of the article - "Health Canada Confirms Presence of Plasmid DNA in mRNA Vaccines, Including the SV40 Sequence" - That's right, Health Canada, the liberal government agency, recognized the presence of DNA in the clot shot."...

....You stepped in with your bullshit AP Factcheck link that DOES NOT refute the original claim made by Flu and subsequently Badcat - that HC confirmed the presence.

YOU attacked The Epoch Times' insinuation that this finding 'could' be dangerous.

NOTHING you have provided refutes the FACT that plasmid DNA and SV40 are present in the vaccines.

And THAT was the intent of Flu's original post which you have - as you always do - obfuscated into a wholly separate argument.

Correct. Your error is assuming that people here are arguing that it is unsafe. No one that I recall has made that argument. The issue HC and Epoch pointed out was that Pfizer intentionally did NOT disclose this. Again, fact.

Could it be dangerous? Time will tell. Given the rise in cancers, the future may point back to this being one cause. Right now, we don't know.

Google is your friend. We know you are allergic to research. Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson is who spoke with them.

Explained above...not that you will ever, ever get it.

Health Canada spokesperson Mark Johnson

No, it was not. You're making my point. You provided a fact check that didn't fact check the claim of the presence of the SV40 sequence and plasmid DNA. YOU turned the argument in a different direction, a direction no one was arguing.

I'm hoping you might be getting it at this point. Say it with me...

The point of the article - a major medical association confirmed the presence. That's it. That's all they did. They confirmed something was present that SHOULD have been disclosed by the pharma that was not. Further deceit by Pfizer in hiding data from the masses. They confirmed it existed. That is the point.

YOU attacked the wrong story line.

Liking the link he posted made me "all excited?" 🤡:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Correct - you fact checked the wrong point: The Epoch Times' inferences. You wholly bypassed the MAIN point - CONFIRMATION of the presence of plasmid DNA and the SV40 sequence in the vaccines that should have been disclosed by Pfizer and was not - that we were told did NOT exist previously in the vaccines.
Class? This is the very definition of PWNED!

Part of your article notes:

“There’s no doubt (there’s) lots of lessons to learn about things that worked really well, about things that we probably won’t be doing again in the next pandemic when it comes."

Who suspects that the "next pandemic" arrives right around the summer of 2024, which is very coincidentally right around election time????

😂 Oh, I see, the excerpt form Flu’s article quoted the travel writer, Mark Johnson, for the Epoch Times. Google is my friend? Yeah, and your enemy. You have reached an all time low. Dude, whatever search algorithm you’re using is seriously flawed or just targeting delusionals like yourself.

You now need to go get RETARDED tattoo'd on your forehead.

You ARE this stupid.

1703263837848.png

1703263959035.png

1703263997870.png

Now for your next, epically stupid move...(you'll ignore the fact that you just choked on your own dick) - you'll come back and say Mark Johnson supported your Fact Check that didn't Fact Check the point and you'll scream FFS or **** Sandwich. :ROFLMAO: 🤡 :LOL:

I'll wait.

You ARE this stupid.

View attachment 11933

View attachment 11934

View attachment 11935

Now for your next, epically stupid move...(you'll ignore the fact that you just choked on your own dick) - you'll come back and say Mark Johnson supported your Fact Check that didn't Fact Check the point and you'll scream FFS or **** Sandwich. :ROFLMAO: 🤡 :LOL:

I'll wait.
JFC, OMG, FFS, can you prove that it's the actual Mark Johnson and that he wasn't blackmailed into making these statements?
He's probably not even a doktor, because every dauckter in the world says that the vaccine is safe, effective and that anyone with a pulse, and even those that don't, should get the jab. How can you even question that, I don't, you echo chamber loon.

You ARE this stupid.

View attachment 11933

View attachment 11934

View attachment 11935

I'll wait.
Wait. You mean to tell me there is more than one Mark Johnson… along with 10,000 other Mark Johnson’s in the world? And NONE of them are mentioned in Flu’s article excerpt? Not buying it.

Consider your chain yanked. 😂

Wait. You mean to tell me there is more than one Mark Johnson… along with 10,000 other Mark Johnson’s in the world? And NONE of them are mentioned in Flu’s article excerpt? Not buying it.

Consider your chain yanked. 😂

Consider your *** exposed...ONCE again...for being a blubbering moron.
I provided you a link to the FULL article (not the bits and pieces Flu posted - the excerpt) in which the real Mark Johnson is quoted.

I provided you a cached link (no paywall) above. Here is the direct link: https://www.theepochtimes.com/world...esence-of-dna-sequence-in-pfizer-shot-5513277 (in which Mark Johnson is referenced).

This isn't the wrong Mark Johnson you linked to trying to claim victory - only to expose yourself for missing a chromosome...once...again.

Come back again another day and try again Berbick.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I provided you a link to the FULL article (not the bits and pieces Flu posted - the excerpt) in which the real Mark Johnson is quoted.

I provided you a cached link (no paywall) above. Here is the direct link: https://www.theepochtimes.com/world...esence-of-dna-sequence-in-pfizer-shot-5513277 (in which Mark Johnson is referenced).

This isn't the wrong Mark Johnson you linked to trying to claim victory - only to expose yourself for missing a chromosome...once...again.

giphy.gif

Pfloggy's boxing reply:

damn-punch.gif

giphy.gif
😂 says the guy who spent several posts verifying that a major medical organization, that continues to recommend vaccination, confirmed nothing more than the mere presence of trace amounts of dna contamination and that there’s no evidence that it poses any danger to people. Take a victory lap!

😂 says the guy who spent several posts verifying that a major medical organization, that continues to recommend vaccination, confirmed nothing more than the mere presence of trace amounts of dna contamination and that there’s no evidence that it poses any danger to people. Take a victory lap!

Your concession and apology accepted.

Tim 497, Floggy 1

Now I'll repeat. The bombshell is the presence of the DNA and SV40. We were told they are NOT in there. Health ******* Canada now confirms it.

Yet again, Pfizer hiding data and keeping details from mankind about what they are injecting into us.

As a reminder, due to SAFETY concerns - Nabisco legally must tell you everything that's in a Ritz cracker.

But you, the sheep ideologue, is absolutely fine with a Pharma bringing drugs to the market, hiding data and not telling the public whats actually IN the shots.

You and your ilk are the core of the problem.

Your concession and apology accepted.

Tim 497, Floggy 1

Now I'll repeat. The bombshell is the presence of the DNA and SV40. We were told they are NOT in there. Health ******* Canada now confirms it.
Wrong. The SV40 virus is not in the vaccine. Non-functional fragments of the SV40 DNA sequence are used in producing Covid and other vaccines.
Yet again, Pfizer hiding data and keeping details from mankind about what they are injecting into us.
The Epoch Times words, Everyone except for anti-vaxxers shrugged off this “bombshell”.
As a reminder, due to SAFETY concerns - Nabisco legally must tell you everything that's in a Ritz cracker.
And you, me and 99% of everyone don’t have any idea what the hell half of them are. Shrug.
But you, the sheep ideologue, is absolutely fine with a Pharma bringing drugs to the market, hiding data and not telling the public whats actually IN the shots.

You and your ilk are the core of the problem.
Sheep? Ever eat lamb? If you have, or have eaten any other animal or plant, the amount of that DNA you consumed is far greater than anything found in the vaccine. Where is “DNA” listed on the meats and vegetables I buy? Hmmmm? Hmmmm?

I think we all agree that the sv40 contaminate "may not" cause any health issues.

The question I have is why this particular contaminate, that hasn't been found in any vaccine since the late '50's, present in a vaccine in 2020?
I've read lots of articles saying it's no big deal, but have yet to read anything showing it's purpose in the first place.

Seems to me disclosure would have been a good thing, but what do I know.

Last edited:
Wrong. The SV40 virus is not in the vaccine. Non-functional fragments of the SV40 DNA sequence are used in producing Covid and other vaccines.

I'll refer you Zonaburgh's post.

The Epoch Times words, Everyone except for anti-vaxxers shrugged off this “bombshell”.

Every fact check you swear allegiance to, yes.

And you, me and 99% of everyone don’t have any idea what the hell half of them are. Shrug.

They were intentionally hidden and should have been exposed during real clinical trials and the output of those (which didn't occur)

Yes, you are. Thanks for the confirmation.

For the love of God, Pfloggy, the Epoch Times was quoting a Canadian health official. Are you claiming the guy didn't say what he is quoted as saying? If not, what the **** does it matter where his statement was published?!?

Sheep? Ever eat lamb? If you have, or have eaten any other animal or plant, the amount of that DNA you consumed is far greater than anything found in the vaccine. Where is “DNA” listed on the meats and vegetables I buy? Hmmmm? Hmmmm?

What exactly are you doing with sheep that you ingest their DNA??

Also, both the US and Canada limit the amount of DNA that can be found in vaccines. Are you not aware of that? Testing on the vax/shotz shows that it has DNA in an amount vastly in excess of the permissible amounts. Are you denying that?

The vax/shotz has much more DNA than is permissible, and a leading Canadian health official confirms this fact. Those are facts.

For the love of God, Pfloggy, the Epoch Times was quoting a Canadian health official. Are you claiming the guy didn't say what he is quoted as saying? If not, what the **** does it matter where his statement was published?!?

Also, both the US and Canada limit the amount of DNA that can be found in vaccines. Are you not aware of that? Testing on the vax/shotz shows that it has DNA in an amount vastly in excess of the permissible amounts. Are you denying that?

The vax/shotz has much more DNA than is permissible, and a leading Canadian health official confirms this fact. Those are facts.
Those are also adulterants and are not permissible.

That means that the Covid shots with these huge amounts of DNA fragments , well above regulatory safety maximums, make the product unsafe. It is that simple.

Distribution of unsafe products is fraud, because those products are not approved and not safe.

It's just that simple

Much ado about nothing! FactcheckAFPsoros says so! JFC!!! /Dr. Pflogstain

giphy.gif

Poor Trog...so many misses.

tumblr-98cd25f7ff9a5422d32e7b1d8f7c1106-32e6d2be-400.gif

"The guy never went in my house"
I went in your house

"He may have went in my house, i dont know for a fact that he did, but he didnt do anything while there"
I went upstairs

"Just because he went upstairs doesnt mean anything at all!"
I went into your bedroom

"The guy just needed a nap! FFS!"
I laid down next to your wife

"My wife sleeps too! Everyone sleeps!"
We didn't sleep. not at all

"People can have conversations anytime and anywhere! it's what civilized people do! JFC!"
The only communication we had was your wife's grunts and gags from me shoving my **** down her throat

"Who doesn't have a gag reflex?! Most people do!!"
Your wife can control hers now

Actual conversation of Flog denying being cucked. repeatedly. sound familiar?

1703641906882.png

Around 70 percent of people who died in Japan after receiving a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine lost their lives in the first 10 days following the jab, according to a recent study.

The peer-reviewed Japanese study, published in the Cureus journal on Dec. 7, looked at the association between Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination and deaths within 10 days of vaccination.
The risk period was defined as within 10 days of vaccination, with vaccination day being Day 1, and the control period defined as 11 to 180 days after vaccination.

The analysis was divided into two groups: Group 1 representing individuals aged 65 and above and Group 2, which included people aged 64 and below.

The researcher identified 1,311 deaths in Group 1, which included 662 males and 649 females. In Group 2, the team identified 247 deaths—155 males and 92 females.

“The percentage of reported cases that experienced death within 10 days after vaccination was 71 percent in Group 1 and 70 percent in Group 2,” said the study results.

Over-65s​

In Group 1, more women than men died overall from various medical conditions in the first 10 days of vaccination. Following the 10 days, there were more deaths reported of men.

Most of the post-vaccine deaths happened on the second day, followed by the third and fourth days.

Other than “unexplained deaths,” the biggest cause of death in this group was ischemic heart disease (119 deaths), followed by heart failure (92), and aspiration pneumonia/asphyxia (72). Autopsies were performed in eight of the 239 unexplained death cases.

Group 2​

In Group 2, over two times more men died than women from various medical conditions during the first 10 days of vaccination. Overall deaths after the initial 10 days were only slightly higher among men.

The highest number of post vaccination deaths were registered on the third day, followed by the fourth, second, and fifth days.

After “unexplained deaths,” the biggest cause of death in this group was ischemic heart disease (27 deaths), cardiac arrhythmias (24), subarachnoid hemorrhage (20), and myocarditis/pericarditis (17). Autopsies were conducted in nine out of the 51 unexplained deaths.

There was an outsized difference in male–female deaths owing to myocarditis/pericarditis during the “risk period,” with eight men dying compared to just one woman. Heart failure resulted in the deaths of nine men compared to two women.

“Some myocarditis/pericarditis cases may be included within the unexplained deaths category. Myocarditis is a complication of vaccination, especially in young adults and adolescent males,” said the study.

One contributing factor for higher deaths of men during the first 10 days is “thought to be the high number of myocarditis/pericarditis deaths including undiagnosed cases.”

For both groups, the other death causes were: cardiac arrhythmias, aortic aneurysm/dissection, intracerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage, cerebral infarction, respiratory failure, interstitial lung diseases, pulmonary embolism, pneumonia, sepsis, anaphylaxis, thrombocytopenia, and marasmus.

In short, many more older Japanese women and men below 64 faced a higher risk of death immediately within the first 10 days of Pfizer vaccination.

Male–Female Differences, Study Limitations​

The author, Yasusi Suzumura, calculated sex ratios for all-cause deaths and each outcome by dividing the number of males by that of females and multiplying by 100. That is, the higher the sex ratio, the greater the number of male deaths.
The author found notable differences between the number of deaths of men and women in both groups, impacting the study’s sex ratio.

“If there is no effect on the occurrence of death, there should be no difference in sex ratios by period. Thus, this finding indicates that vaccination may influence the occurrence of death during the risk period and might be associated with death,” the study stated.

The data on death numbers for the study were sourced from Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare (MHLW).

Specifically, cases involving only the BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) mRNA vaccination reported between Feb. 17, 2021, and March 12, 2023, were included.

The study does not directly link the deaths with the vaccinations. "The results indicate that the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination may influence the occurrence of death during the risk period," said the study.

The author pointed to some of the limitations of the study including that the number of days from vaccination to death may vary depending on treatment, and that the study did not consider the effects of the vaccination after 11 days.

Besides this, the author said the sex-based reporting could have only been performed by a few doctors, and that the mortality rates could not be calculated because the analysis was performed only for deaths after vaccination.

The study had a limited sample size, and hence should be “carefully” interpreted. “Finally, the analysis results should be carefully interpreted because not all deaths reported to the MHLW were related to vaccination. Incidental deaths may be included in the reported deaths.”

The study author stressed that since vaccines are administered to mostly healthy individuals, it should have a “higher level of safety than pharmaceuticals used for treatment and should have an exceptionally low vaccination mortality rate.”

Therefore, even when the vaccination mortality rate is exceptionally low, vaccine safety must be analyzed with statistical methods.

“On this occasion, it is difficult to determine whether a post-vaccination death is incidental or vaccine-related,” said the study. However, the author concluded that this approach can offer valuable insights into assessing vaccine safety.

The Epoch Times reached out to Pfizer for comment.

‘Similar to Vaccine Deaths in US’​

Commenting on the study, cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough said that the data on “COVID-19 vaccination and death in Japan is very similar to vaccine deaths in US/Domestic cases in VAERS,” according to a Dec. 9 X post. “Strongly supports causality for the nearly 1150 immediate deaths observed.”
VAERS has reported 18,188 deaths from COVID-19 vaccination through Sept. 29, 2023, with 1,150 deaths occurring on the same day as the vaccination.

In addition, 2,040 miscarriages, 9,053 heart attacks, 17,433 permanent disabilities, 5,057 myocarditis/pericarditis cases, and 36,184 severe allergic reactions were also reported.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons also shared the Japanese study on X.

The study author clarified that they have received “no financial support” from any organization for their submitted work.

Multiple other studies have also linked COVID-19 vaccines with higher mortality rates. A Sept. 17 report by Correlation Research in the Public Interest found that in the 17 nations analyzed, all-cause mortality increased when COVID-19 vaccines were distributed.
Nine out of these 17 nations had no detectable excess deaths following the March 2020 WHO declaration of the pandemic. Excess deaths only began with the vaccination campaign.

In 15 of the 17 nations, there were unprecedented peaks in all-cause mortality in January and February 2022, which coincided with or followed the rollout of booster shots.

The study estimated 1.74 million excess deaths in the 17 nations during the vaccination period, which comes to roughly 1 per 800 injections.

Meanwhile, Japan has approved the world’s first self-amplifying mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, although the manufacturer has not published safety or efficacy data for the shot.

The latest iteration of the mRNA vaccine is even more potent than the present version, as it generates more spike proteins in the human body.

people die all the time, Timothy