• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I can't believe this thread is still alive, but I see some err one is still defending the ****** up worthless poison flu shot.
Hardly worthless; this has been the largest $$$$$$ scam in pharmaceutical history.

**** shots that don't work for a new flu that took care of itself like all viruses do.

Huge costs, almost zero health benefit.

Hardly worthless; this has been the largest $$$$$$ scam in pharmaceutical history.

**** shots that don't work for a new flu that took care of itself like all viruses do.

Huge costs, almost zero health benefit.
It's only alive because one certain poster believes that he is the reason it still exists, all the while thinking he is the source of the truth and only the truth, questioning nothing.
But the joke is on him as we all chuckle that someone can be so obstinate, submissive and closed minded.
On second thought, yes, it does still exist because of him. Bravo!

They only get called out by your far left "fact-checkers"; you know those "fact-checkers" that you believe 100% that never get held to account for being incorrect.
Again, I believe doctors, you know, every major medical organization. You think they’re being duped, are corrupt etc. Nonsense. Not Finding Bigfoot.

It's only alive because one certain poster believes that he is the reason it still exists, all the while thinking he is the source of the truth and only the truth, questioning nothing.
But the joke is on him as we all chuckle that someone can be so obstinate, submissive and closed minded.
On second thought, yes, it does still exist because of him. Bravo!
Please, the reason this thread continues is because you loons doubled down on your nonsense and now you’re trying to save face. Source of truth? You gotta be kidding. Religious cult Falun Gong’s Epoch Times vs every major medical organization. You resent me and the reality I use to refute your pathetic conspiracy. Tim has told me several times “just wait”. Nobody ever told anyone else to “just wait” when winning an argument.

56 million have. I suppose the others are too busy Christmas shopping and buying stocks in this terrible economy.

Proof again that you don't read, or if you do, you refuse to digest any facts that destroy your ideology.

1704129535112.png

WASHINGTON, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Over 15 million people in the United States, around 4.5% of the population, had received the updated COVID-19 shots by Oct. 27, a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) spokesperson said on Wednesday, lagging behind last year's vaccinations.

Close to 23 million people had received updated boosters as of Oct. 26 last year, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data shows.

Tim just went to great lengths to walk back #5. What’s the point of refuting the rest and their relevance? For example, so what if hospitals brought back masks? What does that prove? What do any of them prove?

Just call me Nostradamus.

Won't happen. You'll see Tibs say he Loves Trump before FlogTard Dr. PhlogStain replies DIRECTLY to those posts.

Show me where the Epoch Times replies to the fact checkers that routinely call them out.

Look squirrel!!!

Please, throw out some more red herrings. You were challenged to respond to the factual points brought forward by the article. Not to once again so weakly just attack the source.

If you want to start a thread comparing new media sites and the veracity of the content they provide, I'll happily join and tear down the Soros-driven media you worship.

But that is a separate topic.

Proof again that you don't read, or if you do, you refuse to digest any facts that destroy your ideology.

View attachment 11990

WASHINGTON, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Over 15 million people in the United States, around 4.5% of the population, had received the updated COVID-19 shots by Oct. 27, a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) spokesperson said on Wednesday, lagging behind last year's vaccinations.

Close to 23 million people had received updated boosters as of Oct. 26 last year, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data shows.
😂 Do you read dates? 11/1/23?

Tim has told me several times “just wait”. Nobody ever told anyone else to “just wait” when winning an argument.

Once again, further proof you need retarded tattoo'd to your forehead.

We have told you to "just wait" for over 2 years. And during that time period, countless "truths" you believed in were proven wrong. To not be factual. And justified our own suspicions.

Dozens of items we asked you to wait on - from the lab leak theory to natural immunity to ivermectin.

Keep waiting. Many more truths will emerge. For decades, we will be unraveling all of the falsehoods we were fed, breaking through the misinformation, and learning about the societal, medical, and economic repercussions of this disastrous 3 years.

Look squirrel!!!

Please, throw out some more red herrings. You were challenged to respond to the factual points brought forward by the article. Not to once again so weakly just attack the source.

If you want to start a thread comparing new media sites and the veracity of the content they provide, I'll happily join and tear down the Soros-driven media you worship.

But that is a separate topic.
Charles Manson claimed he was Jesus Christ. Do you have a problem with nobody bothering to refute that?

I do. Your 56M number reflects those that have gotten the bivalent booster over multiple years.

That trajectory, as posted previously, took a ******* nose dive this year. And by Nov 1, less than 5% of Americans were getting boosted prior to the scary scary scary dark winter.

Posting again hoping for once you'll read.

https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/covid-vaccine.36523/post-1082670

More than seven million Americans have received a dose of the newly released COVID-19 booster shot for 2023-24, according to federal authorities.

Six weeks after last year's bivalent COVID booster was made available, over 18 million people had received a dose by the middle of October 2022, according to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

And what’s reality?

The reality is that companies have already been sued successfully over fact checking being rubbish.Stating it was their opinion,not actually fact.Facebook was one of them. That's reality.

That's what happens when you censor people because of an agenda,a political agenda.

It's unfortunate that it's been allowed to go on for a good long while without being countered.

Charles Manson claimed he was Jesus Christ. Do you have a problem with nobody bothering to refute that?

Start a Charles Manson thread. We can discuss it HerringFlog.

Back to the topic....

Once again, further proof you need retarded tattoo'd to your forehead.

We have told you to "just wait" for over 2 years. And during that time period, countless "truths" you believed in were proven wrong. To not be factual. And justified our own suspicions.
“Truths” like Damar Hamlin and the Stanford soccer player? Shame on you. Unlike you, I haven’t deleted any of my posts.
Dozens of items we asked you to wait on - from the lab leak theory to natural immunity to ivermectin.

Keep waiting. Many more truths will emerge. For decades, we will be unraveling all of the falsehoods we were fed, breaking through the misinformation, and learning about the societal, medical, and economic repercussions of this disastrous 3 years.
Uh huh. Will the vaccine remain widely available and recommended? Yes, or No?

“Truths” like Damar Hamlin and the Stanford soccer player? Shame on you. Unlike you, I haven’t deleted any of my posts.

Truths like the ones listed that have been proven out. Another red herring. Keep waiting, more inconvenient truths will be borne out as time passes.

Once again, not at all the topic is it Squirrel?

You brought up "Just wait." I've demonstrated that the more we wait, the more we learn and the more misinformation we uncover. That's a fact.

Instead of saying "OK" you switch to whether or not the vaccines will be recommende. Weak. WEAK. It's not the topic. Stay on topic. I know it's REALLY REALLY hard to do.

The Topic: Just Wait. <---------------

Stay focused son.

The reality is that companies have already been sued successfully over fact checking being rubbish.Stating it was their opinion,not actually fact.Facebook was one of them. That's reality.
I’m aware, are you?
That's what happens when you censor people because of an agenda,a political agenda.

It's unfortunate that it's been allowed to go on for a good long while without being countered.
Censored? You realize the irony of you saying that?

I’m aware, are you?

Censored? You realize the irony of you saying that?

So under 60 days ago is problematic for your acceptance as a reference?

You routinely post 2-3 year old propaganda links about the covid shots as your "proof".

At best you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Hypocrite Flogtard

Hypocrite Flogtard,

How long were Vioxx and Cellebrex available and promoted by those same agencies?

Did you ever ask yourself "why"?

Truths like the ones listed that have been proven out. Another red herring. Keep waiting, more inconvenient truths will be borne out as time passes.
Truths of no relevance. Hospitals are requiring masks again proves what, exactly?
Once again, not at all the topic is it Squirrel?

You brought up "Just wait." I've demonstrated that the more we wait, the more we learn and the more misinformation we uncover. That's a fact.

Instead of saying "OK" you switch to whether or not the vaccines will be recommende. Weak. WEAK. It's not the topic. Stay on topic. I know it's REALLY REALLY hard to do.
If the vaccines are still widely available and recommended, what are we learning?

It’s far more likely you’ll be killed or injured in a car accident on your way to get vaccinated than it is you’ll have a serious adverse reaction to the vaccine. You could argue that cars should be eliminated and post story after story about serious traffic accidents as justification and it would be a more relevant argument. That’s how looney you are.

When it’s no longer accurate? YES!
Inaccurate facts aren’t problematic for you and Tim. Why?

Dipshit hypocrite, the first bivalent booster shots were available about 24 months ago.

Please send a link showing how many American suckered have gotten the original two shots, and each of the subsequent booster juicers.

This info should be easily found in public data purposed to fight a pandemic, right?

Please, the reason this thread continues is because you loons doubled down on your nonsense and now you’re trying to save face. Source of truth? You gotta be kidding. Religious cult Falun Gong’s Epoch Times vs every major medical organization. You resent me and the reality I use to refute your pathetic conspiracy. Tim has told me several times “just wait”. Nobody ever told anyone else to “just wait” when winning an argument.
You never disappoint.