• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Generally, when people split up, they wind up ******* other people.
Unlike you, getting a birds eye view from the cuck chair at The Hampton Inn.
Nah, unlike you I’ve been able to keep my wife happy and my marriage from becoming a failure. 23 years.

Flog be think after be told that it be ok to show proof of a vaccine in order to feed they kid, but be told and then think its ludicrous to show an ID to vote.

Nah, unlike you I’ve been able to keep my wife happy and my marriage from becoming a failure. 23 years.
right, getting a birds eye view of the happy wife getting happier at The Hampton Inn from the cuck chair.

Proof????????

And your process of "keeping your wife happy" very likely involves her getting gang-banged by dudes who are actually able to achieve an erection, unlike the 5th booster club.

looks like the Coronavirus that eats brains has already infected Flog.

says the dude in the cuck chair shining a light on the bull's balls as they slam his wife's brownstar bringing her to an euphoric orgasm that CuckFlog will forever furiously jerk to.

"buLLsHiT! i CaN't GeT EeReKsH ... i MeAn, NuH-Uh!"
- Dr. Flogstain

😂 Sure, Tim. Your vagina must stink worse than Elise Stefanie’s. You think the FBI staged the January 6th violence just like they stage mass shootings, right?
Holy **** you're still posting in this thread? 🤣🤣🤣
I've been a member here since this message board was created and have witnessed some epic beatdowns, but this has to be the worst of all time. I mean most people not handicapped with a double digit IQ would've quietly moved on, but not you, you're super vaccine bro! Tell me, do you jerk off to your Fauci poster every night or only on weekends?

You think it must smell good?

I think you are this stupid - you called Stefanik Stefanie. You speak about topics you know little to nothing about.

The videos of the January 6th violence were created somehow, what’s your explanation if it wasn’t the ******* idiots incriminating themselves?

Thousands of hours of videos, amirite?

How many came from the security cameras inside and outside the Capitol?
Capitol police body cameras?

The vast majority came from those sources.

Doubt me? Go ask Liz Cheney. She'll confirm it. She produced the J6 Documentary.

Your details make it sound like you’re very familiar, suspicion level raised.

You suspect Supe tapped your wife???????

What happened to 23 years of "said" woman being married to your ignant ***?

Proof????????

And your process of "keeping your wife happy" very likely involves her getting gang-banged by dudes who are actually able to achieve an erection, unlike the 5th booster club.

Easy, easy, easy, easy....this is the guy THAT TOTALLY ACTUALLY UNDENIABLY CALLED INDIANA HEALTH and talked to their PR spokesperson and the head chef of the on-campus cafeteria.

You want proof??! Flogstain will TELL you he's happily married and thems tha fax!

says the dude in the cuck chair shining a light on the bull's balls as they slam his wife's brownstar bringing her to an euphoric orgasm that CuckFlog will forever furiously jerk to.
Dude. The details. It’s creepy.

Lemme guess. Your marriage dissolved because your kink wasn’t her kink but you were persistent. No way to treat a lady.

Dude. The details. It’s creepy.

Lemme guess. Your marriage dissolved because your kink wasn’t her kink but you were persistent. No way to treat a lady.
your wife doesnt want to be treated like a lady. that's why she makes you wear the gimp mask when she's getting a train ran on her.

What would we think about public health officials releasing an alert to the nation's doctors on myocarditis and mRNA shots in October of 2023 when the original was drafted in May of 2021?

Holy **** you're still posting in this thread? 🤣🤣🤣
I've been a member here since this message board was created and have witnessed some epic beatdowns, but this has to be the worst of all time. I mean most people not handicapped with a double digit IQ would've quietly moved on, but not you, you're super vaccine bro! Tell me, do you jerk off to your Fauci poster every night or only on weekends?
1705507984474.jpeg

What would we think about public health officials releasing an alert to the nation's doctors on myocarditis and mRNA shots in October of 2023 when the original was drafted in May of 2021?
they hadda edit it

But remember, the Covid we all know absolutely jumped from a pangolin to a human being...

Chinese lab crafts mutant COVID-19 strain with 100% kill rate in ‘humanized’ mice: ‘Surprisingly’ rapid death​

In a Wuhan-esque study, Chinese scientists are experimenting with a mutant COVID-19 strain that is 100% lethal to “humanized” mice.

The deadly virus — known as GX_P2V — attacked the brains of mice that were engineered to reflect genetic makeup similar to people, according to a study shared last week out of Beijing.

“This underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans and provides a unique model for understanding the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2-related viruses,” the authors wrote.

The deadly virus is a mutated version of GX/2017, a coronavirus cousin that was reportedly discovered in Malaysian pangolins in 2017 — three years before the pandemic. Pangolins, also called scaly anteaters, are mammals found in warm areas of the planet.

All the mice that were infected with the virus died within just eight days, which researchers noted was a “surprisingly” rapid death rate.

GX_P2V had infected the lungs, bones, eyes, tracheas and brains of the dead mice, the last of which was severe enough to ultimately cause the death of the animals.

In the days before their deaths, the mice had quickly lost weight, exhibited a hunched posture, and moved extremely sluggishly.

Most eerie of all, their eyes turned completely white the day before they died.

Although terrifying, the study is the first of its kind to report a 100% mortality rate in mice infected by the COVID-19-related virus — far surpassing previously reported results from another study, the researchers wrote.

More importantly, the results of the study do not indicate how it would affect human beings.

Francois Balloux, an epidemiology expert at University College London’s Genetics Institute, slammed the research as “terrible” and “scientifically totally pointless.”

“I can see nothing of vague interest that could be learned from force-infecting a weird breed of humanized mice with a random virus. Conversely, I could see how much stuff might go wrong,” the professor wrote on X.

“The preprint does not specify the biosafety level and biosafety precautions used for the research,” he continued.

“The absence of this information raises the concerning possibility that part or all of this research, like the research in Wuhan in 2016-2019 that likely caused the Covid-19 pandemic, recklessly was performed without the minimal biosafety containment and practices essential for research with potential pandemic pathogens.”

Rutgers University professor of chemistry and chemical biology Richard H. Ebright backed up Balloux’s concerns in a word: “concur.”

Dr. Gennadi Glinsky, a retired professor of medicine at Stanford, wrote: “This madness must be stopped before too late.”

46-year old Golden State Warrior Coach drops dead from heart attack

giphy.gif

But remember, the Covid we all know absolutely jumped from a pangolin to a human being...

Chinese lab crafts mutant COVID-19 strain with 100% kill rate in ‘humanized’ mice: ‘Surprisingly’ rapid death​

In a Wuhan-esque study, Chinese scientists are experimenting with a mutant COVID-19 strain that is 100% lethal to “humanized” mice.

The deadly virus — known as GX_P2V — attacked the brains of mice that were engineered to reflect genetic makeup similar to people, according to a study shared last week out of Beijing.

“This underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans and provides a unique model for understanding the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2-related viruses,” the authors wrote.

The deadly virus is a mutated version of GX/2017, a coronavirus cousin that was reportedly discovered in Malaysian pangolins in 2017 — three years before the pandemic. Pangolins, also called scaly anteaters, are mammals found in warm areas of the planet.

All the mice that were infected with the virus died within just eight days, which researchers noted was a “surprisingly” rapid death rate.

GX_P2V had infected the lungs, bones, eyes, tracheas and brains of the dead mice, the last of which was severe enough to ultimately cause the death of the animals.

In the days before their deaths, the mice had quickly lost weight, exhibited a hunched posture, and moved extremely sluggishly.

Most eerie of all, their eyes turned completely white the day before they died.

Although terrifying, the study is the first of its kind to report a 100% mortality rate in mice infected by the COVID-19-related virus — far surpassing previously reported results from another study, the researchers wrote.

More importantly, the results of the study do not indicate how it would affect human beings.

Francois Balloux, an epidemiology expert at University College London’s Genetics Institute, slammed the research as “terrible” and “scientifically totally pointless.”

“I can see nothing of vague interest that could be learned from force-infecting a weird breed of humanized mice with a random virus. Conversely, I could see how much stuff might go wrong,” the professor wrote on X.

“The preprint does not specify the biosafety level and biosafety precautions used for the research,” he continued.

“The absence of this information raises the concerning possibility that part or all of this research, like the research in Wuhan in 2016-2019 that likely caused the Covid-19 pandemic, recklessly was performed without the minimal biosafety containment and practices essential for research with potential pandemic pathogens.”

Rutgers University professor of chemistry and chemical biology Richard H. Ebright backed up Balloux’s concerns in a word: “concur.”

Dr. Gennadi Glinsky, a retired professor of medicine at Stanford, wrote: “This madness must be stopped before too late.”
All this concern and terror and some people claim that Covid is less deadly than the common cold and the reaction to it has been way overblown.

All this concern and terror and some people claim that Covid is less deadly than the common cold and the reaction to it has been way overblown.

You are this stupid. @Steeltime is right (as much as it pains me to keep saying this).

What you fail to grasp are logical things. Simple things. Things monkeys, rats, and meal worms can grasp...that escape you.

This isn't about "Covid." It's about another scientist-mutated strain of Covid (a derivation) that's been ENGINEERED to be infinitely more lethal.

Again (for the tenth one billionth fourteenth time) you miss the points - points you would miss if they were stapled to the end of spear shoved between your man-bun-tightened eyes....

(A) - ChiCom scientists are STILL engineering viruses aimed at killing the masses
(B) - This lends further proof to what's already known - the original, far less deadly Covid from 2020 was 'released' upon mankind by Flogstain's favoright nation, China from a lab.

We know you still believe it jumped from a pangolin to some shopper in a wet market - because your beloved, Dr. Anthony Fraudci, told you this could be true.

So (to do my best impersonation of Fleggo putting words in others' mouths), you support China continuing to engineer viruses aimed at killing you and your cuckold-loving wife and family?

Buh, buh, buh, buh Damar Hamlin!!! /Flogstain

Saw a news segment today by the head doc from the national cancer institute (whatever it's called)....about the reports that we will see the highest level of cancer diagnoses ever this year, up by like a whopping 200%.

I mean, even the Clinton News Network is covering it.

1705628641914.png

Two key points discussed (not referencing the CNN article):
- The largest rise in cancers were among those 50 and younger,
- and unseen upticks in the 30 and under age groups

The interviewer asked the Dr. do we know why? What's leading to this? His reply was "You're asking the right questions. We don't currently know the answers."

Whatttt??

The key points not discussed (as you can predict):
- The mass vaccination of 72% of the world's population
- The evidence being put forward by innumerable sources about the rise in rapid cancers or your normal every day cancer being 'attributed' to the vaccines

It literally could be due to anything - grapes, watching Fox News, climate change, toxic masculinity, being Christian - but no way could it at all be attributed to the all-new mRNA vaccine technology. Despite it's literal inventor saying...it will cause cancer.

Last edited: