• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

????
What's the purpose of posting this?
Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. are bad things to be selling...........?
A cardiologist promoting good health is corporate greed.....?
Yeah, how dare this snake oil salesman try to get people to buy these essential substances your body needs to exist.
F him and GNC and drug stores and grocery stores and specialty pharmacies.
I posted it because someone asked why this group of people would spend their time putting together a bunch of bogus "studies" that supposedly show the vaccines kill people. The reason they do it is to market themselves and their products to people by scaring them about actual medicine. They seized on a politically hot topic that they knew could make them famous and drive traffic to their sites and Substacks.

Last edited:
????
What's the purpose of posting this?
Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. are bad things to be selling...........?
A cardiologist promoting good health is corporate greed.....?
Yeah, how dare this snake oil salesman try to get people to buy these essential substances your body needs to exist.
F him and GNC and drug stores and grocery stores and specialty pharmacies.

Well, when you are cancelled to the degree some of these people have been (wrongfully), you have to make a living (rightfully).

Jeez, I just read the new warning on the PfizerDerna vaxshot:

Warning. May cause dementia, wandering around a stage, mumbling incoherently, heart disease, heart attacks, dropping dead if you are a 25-year old athlete in peak health, uncontrollable sphincter tightening around those not wearing a cloth mask inside an N-95 mask, loose bowels, vomiting, tooth decay, fat globules, a debilitating desire to watch The View, leprosy, bleeding gums, bleeding heart, flatulence, and profound ugliness.

The great news is that (D)imbos won't notice a single change!

Well, when you are cancelled to the degree some of these people have been (wrongfully), you have to make a living (rightfully).
Rightly, by telling people that herbs and dandelion root can reverse the supposed deadly effects of the gene altering, cancer causing vaccine! For only $65/bottle!

Rightly, by telling people that herbs and dandelion root can reverse the supposed deadly effects of the gene altering, cancer causing vaccine! For only $65/bottle!
You know that at least 7 billion of the 8 billion people on thus planet rely on natural remedies because they cannot afford or do not have access to tge vaunted Western/American medical system and its medicines, right?

And that Americans spend way, way more on this healthcare than anyone else in the world, by far, with far worse results than most other people in the world, save those poor starving/slaves in shithole countries.

Traditional medicines relieve suffering at far less cost than pFucking pFarmaceuticals for the vast majority of humans.

But you know all this, so go back pissing on critics of pFucking pFizer.

You know that at least 7 billion of the 8 billion people on thus planet rely on natural remedies because they cannot afford or do not have access to tge vaunted Western/American medical system and its medicines, right?

And that Americans spend way, way more on this healthcare than anyone else in the world, by far, with far worse results than most other people in the world, save those poor starving/slaves in shithole countries.

Traditional medicines relieve suffering at far less cost than pFucking pFarmaceuticals for the vast majority of humans.

But you know all this, so go back pissing on critics of pFucking pFizer.
Yeah before modern medicine average life expectancy was in the 40s. You go ahead and tout your dandelion roots, I’ll stick with antibiotics, vaccines and state of the art cancer treatments. Let’s see who lives longer.

Yeah before modern medicine average life expectancy was in the 40s. You go ahead and tout your dandelion roots, I’ll stick with antibiotics, vaccines and state of the art cancer treatments. Let’s see who lives longer.
It's not an either/or choice. The holistic solution for most people is a combination of traditional wellness products/regimes with access to evolved western medical techniques and medicines as is necessary. Western diets, full of **** ingredients and over-processed foods the body cannot handle multiply negative health outcomes. The drug solution isn't working.

For example, almost no one needs statins daily, but **** studies of 5000 Norwegians (with North Sea diets) decades ago have led to hundreds of millions of people taking useless lipitor/creator to attempt to manipulate cholesterol levels that are only now becoming understood.

Over-reliance on antibiotics have left most medical professionals fearing superbugs, resistant to this type of treatment because doctors prescribe similar drug solutions for simple maladies that could be better served with traditional treatments.

If more people had better access to more tools for better health, at lesser burdens for state health care, why is that bad??

It's not an either/or choice. The holistic solution for most people is a combination of traditional wellness products/regimes with access to evolved western medical techniques and medicines as is necessary. Western diets, full of **** ingredients and over-processed foods the body cannot handle multiply negative health outcomes. The drug solution isn't working.

For example, almost no one needs statins daily, but **** studies of 5000 Norwegians (with North Sea diets) decades ago have led to hundreds of millions of people taking useless lipitor/creator to attempt to manipulate cholesterol levels that are only now becoming understood.

Over-reliance on antibiotics have left most medical professionals fearing superbugs, resistant to this type of treatment because doctors prescribe similar drug solutions for simple maladies that could be better served with traditional treatments.

If more people had better access to more tools for better health, at lesser burdens for state health care, why is that bad??
Preventative and naturopathic medicine play an important part in the overall health of an individual, without dismissing the advances of modern medicine.
Having practiced pharmacy for over 45 years I can attest that far too many relied on a chemical solution to their issues rather than taking control of their own health.

I would hold what I called brown bag interviews with patients to review everything that they were taking on a daily basis and evaluate their actual need. In most cases, unnecessary medications were stopped, many of them being used to treat a side effect of another medication. A snowball effect indeed.

A type II diabetic had and an A1C close to 9, a fasting blood sugar level > 160 mg/dL and about 150 pounds over weight. I arranged for him to work with a nutritionist, he lost the weight and adopted a better diet. His A1C dropped to 6, fasting sugars at 90, clinically no longer a diabetic, and no longer medicated.

Modern medicine, used responsibly, does make us a healthier society and expands our life expectancy, but it is certainly not the only solution.

No one is suggesting that better overall health shouldn’t be a goal. Most people know what they “should” do to reduce their risks of disease, unfortunately many of them aren’t willing to be active, eat healthy diets or keep their weight under control. Dozens of studies show statins reduce heart attacks, strokes and cardiac deaths. Overuse of antibiotics when they are not actually needed is a problem, “overreliance” is kind of an oxymoron. Should we just let people die of bacterial infections so we don’t “rely” on antibiotics? Sorry dandelion roots probably aren’t gonna cut it.

No one is suggesting that better overall health shouldn’t be a goal. Most people know what they “should” do to reduce their risks of disease, unfortunately many of them aren’t willing to be active, eat healthy diets or keep their weight under control. Dozens of studies show statins reduce heart attacks, strokes and cardiac deaths. Overuse of antibiotics when they are not actually needed is a problem, “overreliance” is kind of an oxymoron. Should we just let people die of bacterial infections so we don’t “rely” on antibiotics? Sorry dandelion roots probably aren’t gonna cut it.
I'm not quite sure what your point is here. Are you implying that all botanical medications are hogwash? They are the precursor's to modern medicine and in many cases still prove effective today. There's no question that antibiotics, when prescribed correctly, do save lives. It's also true that physicians are pressured by patients to prescribe them even when the diagnosis does not warrant them. We are a fat, lazy society, that wants instant gratification, influenced by TV commercials that say something taken out of a prescription vial will solve all of your problems. No, we should not let people die, but we should also not let societal pressures lead to over medicating, which is where we are at today.

I cannot come close to the experienced wisdom of Zona.

Well said!

For the record OFTB: I am zealous purger of all foul dandelions and dandelion parts, whenever I can.

Oil of Oregano is my goto for cold/flu prevention/lessening as my botanical preparation of choice. Tastes like ****, but works for me. Perhaps you can slide "oil of oregano" into your backhands.

I'm not quite sure what your point is here. Are you implying that all botanical medications are hogwash? They are the precursor's to modern medicine and in many cases still prove effective today. There's no question that antibiotics, when prescribed correctly, do save lives. It's also true that physicians are pressured by patients to prescribe them even when the diagnosis does not warrant them. We are a fat, lazy society, that wants instant gratification, influenced by TV commercials that say something taken out of a prescription vial will solve all of your problems. No, we should not let people die, but we should also not let societal pressures lead to over medicating, which is where we are at today.
I'm not saying there is no benefit to any natural supplement. I'm saying it's hogwash for someone to imply that their bottle of herbs and roots is going to aid in cleansing a person of the supposed gene-altering and cancer-causing effects of the vaccine. After they have falsely scared people into believing these effects actually exist.

As I said, I agree that overuse of antibiotics when they are not warranted is a problem. Bacterial infections are not usually something that most people can prevent by being healthy. Saying that " almost nobody needs to be on statins" is foolish when statins save lives. I guess death should just be the punishment for being fat? We shouldn't try to help people live longer even if they're incapable or unwilling of living a healthy lifestyle?

I cannot come close to the experienced wisdom of Zona.

Well said!

For the record OFTB: I am zealous purger of all foul dandelions and dandelion parts, whenever I can.

Oil of Oregano is my goto for cold/flu prevention/lessening as my botanical preparation of choice. Tastes like ****, but works for me. Perhaps you can slide "oil of oregano" into your backhands.
Take oil of oregano all you want, it's probably not going to harm you, but unless you have scientific data to prove it prevents/lessens colds flus you shouldn't be hawking it implying that it does.
Edit: as it turns out through a quick google search, oregano oil does have some antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that have been bourne out in some research. Many supplements have some proven benefits. Nowhere did I say "all supplements are useless". Just the ones being hawked to people on false pretenses. And there are plenty of those.

Last edited:

Speaking of, this makes me think of the Jardiance commercial. You know, that awful, cringy, singing and dancing commercial with the obese woman dancing and smiling about her once a day pill that helps her attack her Type-II Diabetes. Focus on the beginning of the dancing section where she is standing on the fountain and "hops" into her dance. OMG.

No current commercial angers me more than this one. They are overtly, in-your-face saying to obese peoplewith diabetes that they don't need to lose weight and live a healthier lifestlye. Nope, stay fat, but take our pill and make us rich while doing it. The commercial indirectly promotes unhealthy living by saying there is an easy fix to it.

Modern medicine, while amazing, also has some pretty nefarious sides to it - like this.

Similarly, you have all the people taking Ozempic simply to lose weight. Some estimate by 2025, 1/3 of Americans will be on Ozempic or similar just to keep weight down.

Will we look back in 30 years on drugs like these and find they were the cause of other massive human health issues we don't know about today? I don't know.

All natural remedies isn't the answer. An over-prescribed prescription society isn't either. To your point, it's in between with proper self-care.

Preventative and naturopathic medicine play an important part in the overall health of an individual, without dismissing the advances of modern medicine.
Having practiced pharmacy for over 45 years I can attest that far too many relied on a chemical solution to their issues rather than taking control of their own health.

I would hold what I called brown bag interviews with patients to review everything that they were taking on a daily basis and evaluate their actual need. In most cases, unnecessary medications were stopped, many of them being used to treat a side effect of another medication. A snowball effect indeed.

A type II diabetic had and an A1C close to 9, a fasting blood sugar level > 160 mg/dL and about 150 pounds over weight. I arranged for him to work with a nutritionist, he lost the weight and adopted a better diet. His A1C dropped to 6, fasting sugars at 90, clinically no longer a diabetic, and no longer medicated.

Modern medicine, used responsibly, does make us a healthier society and expands our life expectancy, but it is certainly not the only solution.

Damn, should have read your posts before posting mine. See above.

I know right, LOL! Like telling billions of people worldwide that if you wear a mask you'll prevent the spread of Covid, or if you take our vaccine, you won't get Covid.

Those silly doctors.

I'm not saying there is no benefit to any natural supplement. I'm saying it's hogwash for someone to imply that their bottle of herbs and roots is going to aid in cleansing a person of the supposed gene-altering and cancer-causing effects of the vaccine. After they have falsely scared people into believing these effects actually exist.

As I said, I agree that overuse of antibiotics when they are not warranted is a problem. Bacterial infections are not usually something that most people can prevent by being healthy. Saying that " almost nobody needs to be on statins" is foolish when statins save lives. I guess death should just be the punishment for being fat? We shouldn't try to help people live longer even if they're incapable or unwilling of living a healthy lifestyle?
No sarcasm or malice intended as I'm genuinely curious.
Can you please give me an example of this?
I am unaware of someone pushing supplements as a cleanse for getting a COVID shot.

I would need a lot more evidence that those involved in anti-vax research are doing it for personal gain. Owning a holistic supplement company isn't all that convincing.
I'm not saying it's not happening, it's certainly possible,

Take oil of oregano all you want, it's probably not going to harm you, but unless you have scientific data to prove it prevents/lessens colds flus you shouldn't be hawking it implying that it does.
Edit: as it turns out through a quick google search, oregano oil does have some antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that have been bourne out in some research. Many supplements have some proven benefits. Nowhere did I say "all supplements are useless". Just the ones being hawked to people on false pretenses. And there are plenty of those.
Just like Covid shots......it's the flu, bro.

Speaking of, this makes me think of the Jardiance commercial. You know, that awful, cringy, singing and dancing commercial with the obese woman dancing and smiling about her once a day pill that helps her attack her Type-II Diabetes. Focus on the beginning of the dancing section where she is standing on the fountain and "hops" into her dance. OMG.

No current commercial angers me more than this one. They are overtly, in-your-face saying to obese peoplewith diabetes that they don't need to lose weight and live a healthier lifestlye. Nope, stay fat, but take our pill and make us rich while doing it. The commercial indirectly promotes unhealthy living by saying there is an easy fix to it.

Modern medicine, while amazing, also has some pretty nefarious sides to it - like this.

Similarly, you have all the people taking Ozempic simply to lose weight. Some estimate by 2025, 1/3 of Americans will be on Ozempic or similar just to keep weight down.

Will we look back in 30 years on drugs like these and find they were the cause of other massive human health issues we don't know about today? I don't know.

All natural remedies isn't the answer. An over-prescribed prescription society isn't either. To your point, it's in between with proper self-care.

I can't stand that ******* commercial. Hate it with a passion.
I can sit through bad commercials, but that one makes me pick up the remote then flip back once it's over. Great invention that remote..
Aside from what you mentioned, it's also about the "fat is beautiful" movement. They've now got big fat ugly women in underwear and sanitary napkin commercials.
Make me puke why don't they.

Here's what I will agree with, statins when used appropriately will reduce the chance of stroke and heart attacks in those that are susceptible because of other measurable factors. A while back, and I'm not certain if this still holds true, they were the darlings of internal medicine, the silver bullet if you will, and pushed on almost everyone. On this point, I disagree. And you'll have to refresh my memory, did someone here claim that dandelion roots cure cancer? Again, I will take your side on this.

On the point of helping those that don't want to help themselves, I will say this. It was my professional responsibility to help everyone, and I did so while trying to educate them as to what they could do to enhance their health, all the while knowing that some would not put forth the effort. So at what point do I decide that my efforts to help are pointless?
It's like trying to reason with someone addicted to fentanyl or meth, they know it's not in their best interest health wise, but continue to use it anyway. Or people that continue to smoke while dragging around an oxygen tank while waiting for their bypass heart surgery. I always practiced with the philosophy that less is more, and that the answer isn't a quick fix in a bottle.

I would need a lot more evidence that those involved in anti-vax research are doing it for personal gain. Owning a holistic supplement company isn't all that convincing.
I'm not saying it's not happening, it's certainly possible,
I really do take issue with those that try to slight folks for questioning the mRNA products by calling them anti-vaxers.
I think that I can speak for everyone here that we are not against actual vaccines, you know, the ones that actually prevent and stop in their tracks communicable diseases.

Yes, that commercial bothers me a lot since it fails to point out that a lot of Type 2 diabetics - not all, mind you, but a vast percentage - can basically eliminate the disease with better diet and more exercise. Rather than taking a pill, get off your fat ***.

And I say this as someone who had the great fortune of getting Type 1 diabetes at age 7. I work out every day, have an incredibly controlled diet, weigh 165 lbs. with 13% body fat, and have an a1c of 5.9 and I am stuck with (get it?) injecting insulin 4-5x/day for the rest of my life, just as I have been doing for the past 55+ years.

Gee, I guess not being a tub of lard is asking too much, however.