• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

What government? Hint: It’s many of them.

I can only imagine how you would have felt had the U.S. and Canada taken New Zealand’s early approach. I’m sure they don’t regret it.

Government, government, government. Nope. The Government is your motivation. You didn’t like being told what to do so you want them to regret it. You and Dim are like Ralphie with his soap-poisoning blindness fantasy.

Nah, I just listened to qualified experts not manipulative opportunists on social media.

Again, I defer to the experts. You think they are conspiring against you.
Dance, dance little sister, dance.

What government? Hint: It’s many of them.

I can only imagine how you would have felt had the U.S. and Canada taken New Zealand’s early approach. I’m sure they don’t regret it.
I wonder how different this thread would be if America had taken the Swedish approach to COVID.
Or if the entire world took Sweden's approach.

😂 No, that’s how ******* crazy you are, there was nothing political about it.

What you did was LITERALLY the definition of politicization.

Wait, I thought you neither approved or disapproved. Once again, you argue something to the point of not even knowing what you’re arguing.

I didn't and don't. I make sure to point out when you are an idiot, which you do many times a day.

Point a in between, Dim. Blowing Rock is upscale and has grocery stores.

DROP THE PIN and prove your claim. That in Appalachia there is some place where you can drive an HOUR and only see a Dollar Store. Show us. You made the claim. Prove it.

Again, at least they have nearby options even if less convenient and affordable.

Once again, you demonstrate your idiocy. You are operating fully on assumptions, having no real-world experience. I grew up part of my life in Appalachia. In a small town. Two stop lights. With no major (just local) groceries. We had 3 cities though within 30 minutes drive in several directions, each with many major grocery outlets. We did most of our large shopping in those areas, not at 'home.'

I'm pretty confident (me assuming) that in most/all of Appalachia, a similar situation exists. One can get in a car and drive 30-40 minutes to get food and do shopping.

I've spent much time in many cities around the globe. Philly, New York City, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Charlotte, London, Zurich. Sometimes for days, sometimes for weeks, at times for months. I understand the urban life too.

It takes about 30 minutes to go down the elevator, walk/take public transportation to a store - to get your food.

One population drives 30 minutes. The other walks/commutes 30 minutes.

You keep trying to argue that Dollar Stores are having more of a negative impact on Appalachia than on urban centers. Despite documented evidence, you persist. And you continue to lose the debate.

Find another topic you might have a chance on competing.

😂 Like I’m going to follow your (or Dim’s) behest. There’s almost 300 Dollar Generals in WV. Show me a grocery store near every one of them.

You're the one making these claims of distance. No one else is. You back up your baseless claims.

What you did was LITERALLY the definition of politicization.
Nope. Everything is political to your chapped ***.
I didn't and don't. I make sure to point out when you are an idiot, which you do many times a day.

DROP THE PIN and prove your claim. That in Appalachia there is some place where you can drive an HOUR and only see a Dollar Store. Show us. You made the claim. Prove it.

Once again, you demonstrate your idiocy. You are operating fully on assumptions, having no real-world experience. I grew up part of my life in Appalachia. In a small town. Two stop lights. With no major (just local) groceries. We had 3 cities though within 30 minutes drive in several directions, each with many major grocery outlets. We did most of our large shopping in those areas, not at 'home.'
WHAT??? And all this time you were telling me to “drop the pin”. You just did.
I'm pretty confident (me assuming) that in most/all of Appalachia, a similar situation exists. One can get in a car and drive 30-40 minutes to get food and do shopping.
If they have a car and they don’t mind a hour of driving and using $12 bucks worth of gas, otherwise they’re hitting up the Dollar General down the street.
I've spent much time in many cities around the globe. Philly, New York City, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Charlotte, London, Zurich. Sometimes for days, sometimes for weeks, at times for months. I understand the urban life too.

It takes about 30 minutes to go down the elevator, walk/take public transportation to a store - to get your food.

One population drives 30 minutes. The other walks/commutes 30 minutes.
WHAT? What kind of slow *** elevators you been riding on? They live in a major city and they have to walk two miles to the closest store? How do you figure?
You keep trying to argue that Dollar Stores are having more of a negative impact on Appalachia than on urban centers. Despite documented evidence, you persist. And you continue to lose the debate.
See above.
Find another topic you might have a chance on competing.
Guess you won’t be responding to this, right?

Nope. Everything is political to your chapped ***.

Yeah, the pure definition of political is taking a problem (too many Dollar Stores) and calling out as an Appalachian/rural/Conservative problem while wholly ignoring the same problem absolutely destroys urban/blue/democratic run locales.

The pure definition of politicization.

WHAT??? And all this time you were telling me to “drop the pin”. You just did.

Further example of your retardation and inability to comprehend basic facts.

I stated
a) we had local mom/pop groceries.
b) I mentioned we had major groceries (many) within 30 minutes
c) I never mentioned Dollar Stores - cuz we didn't have them then.

YOU said you can drive ONE HOUR and ONLY see a Dollar Store. That's point to point. Not round trip.

We still wait for THE PIN. You are so damned sure of your bogus, lying claims, why - pages later - do you not post it?

giphy.gif

If they have a car and they don’t mind a hour of driving and using $12 bucks worth of gas, otherwise they’re hitting up the Dollar General down the street.

They have cars (another poor, uneducated assumption on your part).

Secondarily, the fact that you think people in Appalachia walk and "hit up the Dollar General down the street" again shows the incomprehensible level of stupidity you live with. It's Appalachia. There is no "down" the street. LMAO.

You are this retarded.

WHAT? What kind of slow *** elevators you been riding on? They live in a major city and they have to walk two miles to the closest store? How do you figure?

SMDH, you obfuscating fool. We are discussing time. Drive 30 minutes in rural areas to a grocery store or take 30 minutes in the city to walk to one. I'm arguing they are equitable. Took me 30 minutes to grocery shop in London easy. Leave the apartment, take the lift, walk 6 blocks or so.

You're argument fails. People in Fairmont WV and Blow Dick, NC can get to a grocery in equitable time some car-less person in poverty-stricken Philly can.

Guess you won’t be responding to this, right?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
YOU
JUST
CONFIRMED
IT

See above.

I confirmed groceries are accessible within a 30 minute drive.

You claimed you can drive ONE HOUR point to point without seeing anything BUT a Dollar General. Not a gas station, not a furniture store, not a tire joint, not a fast food restaurant.

DROP THE PIN and prove it.

giphy.gif

Your momma is so ugly.....she got kicked out of a Dollar General store for not having her mask on.

Only in Tennuhfuckingsee, cuz them's the only places with Dorrah Generuh stores!!! /Dr. Flogstain

Meanwhile, Flogstain's hometown

1709088614098.png

This thread is at 800 pages.
Depending whether I am drinking or not when I pop in, it is either entertaining or sickening.

Give me another hour, it will be entertaining. Drinking Maugaritas
That is when this stuff is entertaining.

Go Trog.
That uphill battle and all.

But whether drunk or not, you is THE dummy on this topic.
Prayin' it never bites you. BUt I would be concerned.

Any healthy individual that takes the jabs WILLINGLY, they arent too smart

PS. I only got to page 793 before I wanted to post again.

Last edited:
Only in Tennuhfuckingsee, cuz them's the only places with Dorrah Generuh stores!!! /Dr. Flogstain

Meanwhile, Flogstain's hometown

View attachment 12243
Philadelphia? I have never lived in, or called Philadelphia my home, Dim.

But thanks for stepping on a rake and proving my point. That’s nowhere near 300 dollar stores, in TOTAL, forget just Dollar Generals. AND… the Philadelphia Metro has 3.5X the population of WV. Nowhere near 1/6,200 people. Which you have never addressed. Why? Why so many dollar stores per capita in Appalachia?

Yeah, the pure definition of political is taking a problem (too many Dollar Stores) and calling out as an Appalachian/rural/Conservative problem while wholly ignoring the same problem absolutely destroys urban/blue/democratic run locales.

The pure definition of politicization.

Further example of your retardation and inability to comprehend basic facts.

I stated
a) we had local mom/pop groceries.
b) I mentioned we had major groceries (many) within 30 minutes
c) I never mentioned Dollar Stores - cuz we didn't have them then.

YOU said you can drive ONE HOUR and ONLY see a Dollar Store. That's point to point. Not round trip.

We still wait for THE PIN. You are so damned sure of your bogus, lying claims, why - pages later - do you not post it?

giphy.gif

They have cars (another poor, uneducated assumption on your part).

Secondarily, the fact that you think people in Appalachia walk and "hit up the Dollar General down the street" again shows the incomprehensible level of stupidity you live with. It's Appalachia. There is no "down" the street. LMAO.

You are this retarded.

SMDH, you obfuscating fool. We are discussing time. Drive 30 minutes in rural areas to a grocery store or take 30 minutes in the city to walk to one. I'm arguing they are equitable. Took me 30 minutes to grocery shop in London easy. Leave the apartment, take the lift, walk 6 blocks or so.

You're argument fails. People in Fairmont WV and Blow Dick, NC can get to a grocery in equitable time some car-less person in poverty-stricken Philly can.

giphy.gif
So somehow the Suburbs are the only place where a person can get to a grocery store in 10 minutes or less? All the grocery stores in major cities are somehow a half hour from everyone? 😂 You will quite literally try to argue anything!

So somehow the Suburbs are the only place where a person can get to a grocery store in 10 minutes or less? All the grocery stores in major cities are somehow a half hour from everyone? 😂 You will quite literally try to argue anything!
It is beyond words how inadequate your reading comprehension ability is.
I would say I was stunned that you're an adult professional in society, but us common folk with common sense saw this purple ribbon of participation society coming.
Reading your posts, most times, is like handing a ten dollar bill and thirty-five cents in change to the cashier at, let's say the Dollar Tree since they're the hot topic, Dollar Tree for six dollars worth of garbage, and getting that long confused blank stare back.
Like Mitch McConnell at a presser.
Just WOW.........

My God, you are still on the "Covid panic was worth it" diatribe. Unbelievable. Despite the plethora of evidence that lockdowns were unnecessary and ineffective for all but a small percentage of the population (the old, the obese ... hey, I might be understanding why you loved the lockdowns!), and seriously harmed students and destroyed businesses and caused a massive increase in the United States' national debt, and was moronic because once the Chinese flu was out you could not hide from it.

Oh, and the horrendous death rate in Sweden? They ranked 41st in per capita deaths, compared to their lockdown neighbor Finland, which ranked an amazingly amazing 56th!

Death Rates from Chinese Flu - No, Sweden Was Not "Devastated"

Wait ...

Dessert foods? Cheating on a diet? Killing old people?
and driving in circles. don't forget that.
all while walking his dog to an early grave. dog killer.

Jimmy tryna summon Ark!?