• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

4.6, consistently ran 4.7’s. I had my son time me once in my late 40’s/early 50’s and hoped I could still do under 5.0, heartbroken to learn it was a 5.6. How about you?
Are you sure?

So your takeaway is the guy survived 217 attempted murders?
No, you obtuse retard.
You posted an article that was previously posted because ........... reasons.
Please point out one of my posts that says taking the COVID shot will kill you or anyone who gets the COVID shot is committing suicide/being murdered.
I'm sure that will come right after your screenshot of the mysterious area of Appalachia where only Dollar Generals exist for food source within an hour drive.

So after tens of thousands of posts, your takeaway is never question anything and just accept whatever you're told but only if you agree with it?
I actually feel a deep sympathy for you and those like you.

You told us to decide, what did you decide. Who’s hungry for waffles?
i bet $100 on your fat *** chugging down some waffles anytime, any day, for any reason at all.
no shame. waffles are great.

fuckingfatassflog

steve-myall-fat-man-pic-ian-vogler-146264941.jpg

No, you obtuse retard.
You posted an article that was previously posted because ........... reasons.
Please point out one of my posts that says taking the COVID shot will kill you or anyone who gets the COVID shot is committing suicide/being murdered.
I'm sure that will come right after your screenshot of the mysterious area of Appalachia where only Dollar Generals exist for food source within an hour drive.

So after tens of thousands of posts, your takeaway is never question anything and just accept whatever you're told but only if you agree with it?
I actually feel a deep sympathy for you and those like you.
Again, it seems everyone has their own version of reality and as long as it fits the overall ideology, nobody (except me) questions anyone else’s anti-Covid vax claims or inuendo. You’ll excuse me for assuming that your silence signaled your acquiescence.

If you’re all the critical thinkers you claim to be, why are you never critical of the things I mistakenly assume you agree with?

Again, it seems everyone has their own version of reality and as long as it fits the overall ideology, nobody (except me) questions anyone else’s anti-Covid vax claims or inuendo. You’ll excuse me for assuming that your silence signaled your acquiescence.

If you’re all the critical thinkers you claim to be, why are you never critical of the things I mistakenly assume you agree with?
How in the F could someone determine what you assume, in order to agree or disagree with you, unless you put it in print?
I/We are to comment on EVERY single post in order to accommodate your flawed critical thinking?

How in the F could someone determine what you assume, in order to agree or disagree with you, unless you put it in print?
I/We are to comment on EVERY single post in order to accommodate your flawed critical thinking?
Not my thinking, the peanut gallery’s. Posters X, Y, and Z say the vaccine is killing people. You don’t comment but post other anti-Covid vax stuff. I assume you must agree with them and you wonder why.

Why do the anti-Covid vax posters only reveal that they disagree with each other after I assume otherwise?

Not my thinking, the peanut gallery’s. Posters X, Y, and Z say the vaccine is killing people. You don’t comment but post other anti-Covid vax stuff. I assume you must agree with them and you wonder why.

Why do the anti-Covid vax posters only reveal that they disagree with each other after I assume otherwise?
So if I don't comment, that automatically equates to me agreeing?
Got it. Now we get to see the hamster on the wheel in your head.
You go on assuming. You've been doing that, and have been rather good at it, since this post began.

I was the one who posted ( days before you, by the way ) about the man and the over 200 COVID shots.
Explain to me how this is me being anti-COVID shot?

Do I believe COVID has killed people? I do.
Do I believe the COVID shot has killed people? I do as well.
It's not as black and white dogmatic view as you like it to be.
I know everyone likes to "tribe up" and be a Playstation guy or an X-Box gal, or can only drink Coke or Pepsi and not the other.
That's not me. Never has been. Never will be.

It's comical to me that the step and fetchers, the lemmings and sheep, the blindly following orders people never independently question their side.
"That person's on my team, so they're right no matter what and I will defend them to support the team."
This is EVERYTHING that's wrong in the world.

This thread is so 2020 ago.

Lots more **** to be concerned about in 2024.
None of it has to do with covid.

Keep watching folks.
Who needs freedoms anyway,

So many sheep.
Keep getting the boosters Trog, if it makes you feel safe.
I think it is a tictok situation for you just based on all that is transpiring.
you made your choice,
I get it.

If you can't tell I aint drunk right now, so I find nothing you type amusing.

Last edited:
On to the next disease... probably show up in september. Just a guess,

Or maybe after the elections.

I don't think people will be so obedient this time around. It had better be some nasty **** that takes it up a notch.

Which they absolutely have in bioweapons labs.

Post #329 and counting in this thread where Dr. Flogstain is asked a direct, inconvenient question and responds by simply ignoring the question.

Par for the course. When presented with irrefutable facts, Flogtard just acts like the post was never put up here.

14 pages from now, he will ask for evidence, say "Post it!!!" - we will say hit the back button.

Wash.
Rinse.
Repeat.

A perfect example of your delusion. You read into (translate) what people are saying.

Another delusional translation. Leftist ideology? Are you ******* kidding me? It’s science.

There's not much interpreting what you said. "You don't know where Covid originated." The overwhelming evidence points to it coming from a lab. Your response is equivalent to saying you don't accept the evidence. Then saying it's not miraculous to see animal to human transmission is equivalent to you saying you believe that theory still holds water.

There's literally no other way to interpret your response.

No one in this thread...no one anywhere...denies that viruses can and do come from animals and infect mankind at times. Literally, no one.

This is an engineered virus. You want to continue to believe the earth is flat. That's your choice at this point. A choice that surprises no one here.

From the idiots saying “it’s the flu”, now denying it could have a similar origin.

Is it a respiratory virus, yes or no? Is the flu one as well?

It was once plausible that it could have had a similar origin. Evidence now shows...it was manmade. Keep up with the times son.

You told us to decide, what did you decide. Who’s hungry for waffles?

Here is what I know. The vaccine has killed/maimed far more people than we are told.

The Goverment and her agencies produce some stats that are ultra-conservative. People on the other end produce other evidence.

Here's another thing I know. The truth always lies in between.

I don't believe what we are told through MSM about vaccine injuries/deaths. I don't believe the extremes either. I believe the actual numbers are in between.

In-between is a scary number.

Sycophant

For whom?

There's not much interpreting what you said. "You don't know where Covid originated." The overwhelming evidence points to it coming from a lab. Your response is equivalent to saying you don't accept the evidence. Then saying it's not miraculous to see animal to human transmission is equivalent to you saying you believe that theory still holds water.
Overwhelming evidence? No there’s a lack of evidence which is why all of the agencies acknowledged reservation in their certainty. You believe what you want to believe instead of what is presented.
There's literally no other way to interpret your response.
There is. You literally can’t help yourself from playing make believe and reading into everything.
No one in this thread...no one anywhere...denies that viruses can and do come from animals and infect mankind at times. Literally, no one.
Right, just that it’s miraculous. Make believe interrupted.
This is an engineered virus. You want to continue to believe the earth is flat. That's your choice at this point. A choice that surprises no one here.
Possibly. If it is, it’s an unprecedented origin. Which theory is flat earth?
Is it a respiratory virus, yes or no? Is the flu one as well?
Yeah, doesn’t make it the flu. Science.