• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Anyone remember that Clive Wearing - the man with the seven second memory? That's gotta be Floggy. Holy crap, I never thought anybody (or anything) could go this long peddling the same old tired ****, especially after everything that's shed light on it.

The Energy Department says it was most likely the result of a lab leak, four other agencies believe it was the result of natural transmission and two others are undecided.

“Dat means lab leak is fact!” - DimSteelerfan

But thanks for acknowledging the WSJ is a reliable source unlike the social media nonsense you have shied away from.

Please, post the conclusive links from 4 other agencies verifying that Covid19 came from natural transmission.

The world (like the whole globe) now agrees that the virus is man-made. But please, go on.

Go on record or be like Dim. “I’m not saying, but someone else did, who knows?” Cowards.

He has.
We have.

Thousands of times.

Your lazy *** not reading doesn't equate us to not being on record. We are definitively on record. We have no need to re-post for your ignant *** over and over and over again. Hit...the...back...button.

You:

1000_F_588329326_kkMgAq4Kab1RmwJDypaYu7i8v4ExByMq.jpg

Please, post the conclusive links from 4 other agencies verifying that Covid19 came from natural transmission.

The world (like the whole globe) now agrees that the virus is man-made. But please, go on.
"earth is flat"
/Flog, Doktur, Dog-Dragger, FlatEarthWalker, Nutritionist, Sieens Expert, Pangolin Sighentiss

"earth is flat"
/Flog, Doktur, Dog-Dragger, FlatEarthWalker, Nutritionist, Sieens Expert, Pangolin Sighentiss

All while Dr. Flogstain - walking champion, world traveler, food connoisseur, Pangolin chef, noted Chinese scientist - has this theme song playing in the background:

😂 YOU posted the WSJ article, and you expect ME to post links backing up its claims? Go **** yourself! You should have read the entire article.

Again, if you don’t want your game of make believe interrupted, stop posting articles that back up reality.

He has.
We have.

Thousands of times.

Your lazy *** not reading doesn't equate us to not being on record. We are definitively on record. We have no need to re-post for your ignant *** over and over and over again. Hit...the...back...button.

You:

1000_F_588329326_kkMgAq4Kab1RmwJDypaYu7i8v4ExByMq.jpg
Except for the genocide thing.
Except for the 17 million dead thing.
Except for PsyOps thing.

And you expect me to stay up to date on everyone’s individual game of make believe?

then tell us, Flog, in your infinite goddamned wisdumb, why is it that we KNOW:

so, in that brief timeline, you can see that the virus originated INSIDE China but by the end of the timeline, we're told we cannot blame China.

Why?
@Troglodyte - you missed this. again.

wanna guess who brought up the "17 million people" thingy that Flog is constantly chirping about?

1709746491960.png

Your selective comprehension continues. How is saying “I DON’T KNOW” equivalent to swearing fealty?

You are that delusional, or just pathetically playing make believe.

Despite all of the mounting evidence to the contrary, your words still show you refuse to believe it is even possible the virus came from a lab, that it was man made.

Floggy: "I don't know where Covid originated" - translation: I refuse to admit it MIGHT be man made because Lester Holt told me so.
Floggy: "There is nothing miraculous about animals transmitting viruses." - translation: I still believe the Leftist ideology, and hope like hell, it came from an animal.

Obvious, on-the-face, continual denial...in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary.

@Steeltime already schooled you on the facts. Why don't you show us factual or highly circumstantial evidence that leads you to believe C19 was borne from an animal.

We will happily read the evidence you provide.

😂 YOU posted the WSJ article, and you expect ME to post links backing up its claims? Go **** yourself! You should have read the entire article.

Again, if you don’t want your game of make believe interrupted, stop posting articles that back up reality.

I did. The article said:

"In addition to the Energy Department, the F.B.I. has also concluded, with moderate confidence, that the virus first emerged accidentally from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a Chinese lab that worked on coronaviruses. Four other intelligence agencies and the National Intelligence Council have concluded, with low confidence, that the virus most likely emerged through natural transmission, the director of national intelligence’s office announced in October 2021."

I'm asking you to post those from 2021-2022.

It's not 2024. The overwhelming evidence (evidence and science evolves you know) indicates most highly probably the virus originated from the lab, not a pangolin.

Post those 4 sources the WSJ mentioned, and if you stand behind the animal transmission theory (the earth is flat), provide any notable evidence to support it.

1709782435228.png

And go on record. You want to protect the Chinese. We aren't sure why, but you can state it.

Except for the genocide thing.
Except for the 17 million dead thing.
Except for PsyOps thing.

And you expect me to stay up to date on everyone’s individual game of make believe?

You realize you're making claims I never claimed, right?

Now go back. Spend a week. Research and actually read (for once) what's been posted.

Decide otherwise or you’re wrong once again. Doh!

Yep. I posted an interview Tucker did with someone who made that claim. For people to view and decide and weigh the evidence he presented.

Go think about that.

Despite all of the mounting evidence to the contrary, your words still show you refuse to believe it is even possible the virus came from a lab, that it was man made.

Floggy: "I don't know where Covid originated" - translation: I refuse to admit it MIGHT be man made because Lester Holt told me so.
Floggy: "There is nothing miraculous about animals transmitting viruses." - translation: I still believe the Leftist ideology, and hope like hell, it came from an animal.

Obvious, on-the-face, continual denial...in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary.

@Steeltime already schooled you on the facts. Why don't you show us factual or highly circumstantial evidence that leads you to believe C19 was borne from an animal.

Post #329 and counting in this thread where Dr. Flogstain is asked a direct, inconvenient question and responds by simply ignoring the question.

A perfect example of your delusion. You read into (translate) what people are saying.
Another delusional translation. Leftist ideology? Are you ******* kidding me? It’s science.

From the idiots saying “it’s the flu”, now denying it could have a similar origin.

Yep. I posted an interview Tucker did with someone who made that claim. For people to view and decide and weigh the evidence he presented.

Go think about that.
You told us to decide, what did you decide. Who’s hungry for waffles?

The wrong questions are being asked. Let me try this........
Trog, what is your personal best 40 time?
4.6, consistently ran 4.7’s. I had my son time me once in my late 40’s/early 50’s and hoped I could still do under 5.0, heartbroken to learn it was a 5.6. How about you?

4.6, consistently ran 4.7’s. I had my son time me once in my late 40’s/early 50’s and hoped I could still do under 5.0, heartbroken to learn it was a 5.6. How about you?

Sure, Floggy.

You sure that wasn't the reading on the Richter scale when you tried to run?