• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I don't think people will be so obedient this time around. It had better be some nasty **** that takes it up a notch.

Which they absolutely have in bioweapons labs.
According to Bill Gates, as he said with a smile (I am not kidding), the next round of "viruses" is going to "really get our attention." As he said it, a visible smile emerged on his face. I wonder why?

According to Bill Gates, as he said with a smile (I am not kidding), the next round of "viruses" is going to "really get our attention." As he said it, a visible smile emerged on his face. I wonder why?

I have yet to understand why the guy whose claim to fame and source of his massive wealth is a program that absolutely cannot stop computer viruses should have any say in addressing biological viruses.

Which one was the origin of an epidemic? You know, which one stablished a PRECEDENT?

TSF: This is an engineered virus.
Flogtard: Possibly. If it is, it’s an unprecedented origin.

Now you can continue to waffle on what you INTENDED to say to morph your original point all you want.

As you wrote it, it is easily interpreted to mean an "engineered" virus is of "unprecedented origin" - i.e., never before seen.

Walk it back.

OK and your point? Agreeing with Wray on a topic doesn't mean someone bends the knee to all they say.

Example: I sometimes agree with Bill Maher on points. I disagree with most of his points.

giphy.gif

I have yet to understand why the guy whose claim to fame and source of his massive wealth is a program that absolutely cannot stop computer viruses should have any say in addressing biological viruses.
I, FOR ONE, DO NOT THINK GATES OPINION IS RELATIVE AT ALL on the subject of viruses. I have zero idea why he's even quoted on such, other than he is in neck deep into elites' agenda, which includes depopulation. Gates is selling vaxs hardcore and his quote about reducing the planets' population by 15% with the use of vaxs speaks for itself. Why should vax be brought up under the subject of population control? It means using vaxs to murder people or render them unreproductive, do you know any vaccines with those stated purposes?

TSF: This is an engineered virus.
Flogtard: Possibly. If it is, it’s an unprecedented origin.

Now you can continue to waffle on what you INTENDED to say to morph your original point all you want.

As you wrote it, it is easily interpreted to mean an "engineered" virus is of "unprecedented origin" - i.e., never before seen.

Walk it back.
I thought we were talking about the origin of the Covid Pandemic. OH! That’s right, we were!

Lose an argument, change the argument.

I thought we were talking about the origin of the Covid Pandemic. OH! That’s right, we were!

Lose an argument, change the argument.

We were. An origin you refuse to acknowledge in spite of the overwhelming evidence. Because your religion tells you to believe it came from a pangolin.

Now if you want to walk back your consistent inability to write clearly, that's fine. But as written, you indicated an engineered virus had yet before been seen.

giphy.gif

Right
OK and your point? Agreeing with Wray on a topic doesn't mean someone bends the knee to all they say.

Example: I sometimes agree with Bill Maher on points. I disagree with most of his points.

giphy.gif
Right, you agree based on what you want to believe, not based on the evidence.

I say “I don’t know” because no qualified agency has expressed strong certainty in their conclusion. Deference.

Your unqualified opinion is that there’s “overwhelming evidence” in what you want to believe. Delusional arrogance.

Right

I say “I don’t know” because no qualified agency has expressed strong certainty in their conclusion. Deference.

Your unqualified opinion is that there’s “overwhelming evidence” in what you want to believe. Delusional arrogance.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
Dr. Flogstain, certified fast walker, dead dog dragger, ClotShot Chumpion, Nootristion expert, CranialAnal Doktur, advises everyone to indulge in a dozen chocolate iced donuts to combat raysiss and a bag of hostess powdered donuts to support Yookraine. Wash'em down with a soy-vanilla chai latte with sebenteen caramel swirl pumps and you're ALSO fighting kkklimate change and the WooFloo.

Right

It couldn't be more simple. The overwhelming evidence says it is manmade and was leaked. This isn't about believe. This is about following the science.

If you ever bothered to READ anything posted here that offended your little liberal feewings, you'd have read the research that says the structure of the virus CANNOT have been natural. We have posted numerous studies that show this. There's (according to those studies) no way the virus is natural.

Let's not mention the rest of the mountains of evidence provided - that you won't read.

To deny, at this point, the virus is manmade and lab-leaked quite nearly literally at this point makes you a flat earther.

We know you're an ideologue. We've witnessed it first hand for 650 pages. Maybe more (it's why the thread still lives, btw). So we are not surprised.

It couldn't be more simple. The overwhelming evidence says it is manmade and was leaked. This isn't about believe. This is about following the science.

If you ever bothered to READ anything posted here that offended your little liberal feewings, you'd have read the research that says the structure of the virus CANNOT have been natural. We have posted numerous studies that show this. There's (according to those studies) no way the virus is natural.

Let's not mention the rest of the mountains of evidence provided - that you won't read.

To deny, at this point, the virus is manmade and lab-leaked quite nearly literally at this point makes you a flat earther.

We know you're an ideologue. We've witnessed it first hand for 650 pages. Maybe more (it's why the thread still lives, btw). So we are not surprised.
Odd that nobody has been held accountable for ducking over the entire world. Maybe one of these days someone or a viable agency will dig deep enough to put the pieces together. Not holding my breath for that day but who knows.

Dr. Flogstain, accredited dead dog dragger, neighborhood walking champion, wilford brimley look-alike, scale tipper, beeps when he backs up be over here like...

No, evidence is science. There’s a lack of it in both theories. Hence the lack of certainty in the conclusions. It’s a best guess.
No, the genetic structure only doesn’t rule out a laboratory origin. Again, if what you’re saying is the case, why a lack of certainty in the conclusions?
Why did you provide articles that expressed limited certainty? You bunted when you could’ve hit a home run.
“I DONT KNOW” is denial? Lose an argument, change the argument.
No, I operate in reality, not delusion. I rub your face in that over and over and you know it.

No, evidence is science. There’s a lack of it in both theories. Hence the lack of certainty in the conclusions. It’s a best guess.

Providing the molecular structure of viruses and how the C19 virus mimicks a man-made virus is science. It's evidence.

Funny how you dismiss evidence when convenient, and accept opinions in others - 100% based on your ideology.

No, the genetic structure only doesn’t rule out a laboratory origin. Again, if what you’re saying is the case, why a lack of certainty in the conclusions?

This is where the word overwhelming comes in. The preponderance of evidence says this is a manmade virus. The bulk of it. The majority of it.

Why did you provide articles that expressed limited certainty? You bunted when you could’ve hit a home run.

Why have you provided NONE to the contrary?

Have you provided any article that says for 100% certainty the Covid Vaccines don't kill anyone? Yet you've spent 737 pages saying it's demonstrable fact the vaccines are 1000, four hundred twenty-9,437X safe.

“I DONT KNOW” is denial?

Bingo. Lester Holt, Rachel Madcow, PMSNBC have told you - as a good little Lefty soldier - "We must not ever admit the virus leaked from the lab, because we love China."

Like a good little sheep soldier, you follow suit.

By continually falling on "I don't know" you are simultaneously denying what happened.

giphy.gif

No, I operate in reality, not delusion. I rub your face in that over and over and you know it.

You operate in religion. You follow doctrine. You live on talking points and political positions.

The virus is manmade Floggy. It was leaked from the lab. And the vaccines are dangerous.

You think you're the lion in the main arena, but you're the one legged, bearded lady in the freak show tent. Your persistent denials and never-ending levels of ignorance are what make this thread GOLD and why people tune in. To ridicule you and witness the unbelievable.

Oh, this is gonna twist the obese marathon runner's panties. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🤡 Sweden then, Sweden now FTW.

‘Laissez-Faire’ Sweden Had the Lowest Mortality in Europe From 2020–2022, New Analysis Shows

Many more people in Sweden are alive today because Anders Tegnell understands the economic lesson of secondary consequences better than many economists.

For those who’ve forgotten, Sweden was excoriated by corporate media and US politicians for its lighter-touch Covid-19 strategy. Many were downright hostile to the Swedes for refusing to shutter schools, lock down businesses, and ramp up police to enforce mandates.

Here’s a sample of headlines:

• “Why the Swedish Model for Fighting COVID-19 Is a Disaster” (Time, October 2020).

• “The Inside Story of How Sweden Botched Its Coronavirus Response” (Foreign Policy, December 2020).

• “Sweden Stayed Open and More People Died of Covid-19, but the Real Reason May Be Something Darker” (Forbes, 2020).

• “Sweden Has Become the World’s Cautionary Tale” (New York Times, July 2020).

• “I Just Came Home to Sweden. I’m Horrified by the Coronavirus Response Here” (Slate, April 2020).

This is just a taste of the reactions against Sweden in 2020. By opting to allow its 10 million citizens to continue living relatively normal lives, Sweden was, in the words of The Guardian, leading not just Swedes but the entire world “to catastrophe.”

Even then-president Trump got in on the action of smacking Sweden around.

“Sweden is paying heavily for its decision not to lockdown,” the tweeter-in-chief warned.

Despite the foreboding rhetoric, the worst-case predictions for Sweden never materialized. In fact, they were not even close.

In March 2021, it was apparent that Sweden had a lower mortality rate than most European nations. The following year, Sweden boasted one of the lowest mortality rates in Europe.

By March 2023, Sweden had the lowest excess death rate in all of Europe, according to some data sets. And though some weren’t ready to admit that Sweden had the lowest excess mortality in all of Europe, even the New York Times, which had mocked Sweden’s pandemic strategy, conceded that the nation’s laissez-faire approach was hardly the disaster many had predicted.

More recently, Danish economist Bjørn Lomborg shared a statistical analysis based on government data from all European countries from January 2020 to August 2022. The study demonstrated that Sweden had the lowest cumulative age-standardized mortality rate in all of Europe in that period.

“Across Europe, Sweden saw [the] lowest total death during and after Covid,” Lomborg said on X (formerly Twitter).

https://x.com/BjornLomborg/status/1764733376450203858?s=20

1710513488758.png
1710513524288.png

One Economic Fallacy to Rule Them All​

Lomborg’s analysis provides yet more evidence that the Covid state was a disaster.

Some will say, How could we have known?

The harsh truth is that some of us did know. In March 2020, I warned that government “cures” for Covid-19 were likely to be worse than the disease itself. The following month, I argued that Sweden’s laissez-faire policy was likely to be a more effective policy than the hardline approach favored by other nations.

I wrote these things not because I’m a prophet, but because I’ve read a bit of history and understand basic economics.

History shows that collective responses during panics tend not to end well, and economist Antony Davies and political scientist James Harrigan explained why near the beginning of the pandemic.

“In times of crisis, people want someone to do something, and don’t want to hear about tradeoffs,” the authors noted. “This is the breeding ground for grand policies driven by the mantra, ‘if it saves just one life.’”

The thing is, tradeoffs are real. Indeed, economics is largely a study of them. When you choose one thing, you give up another; and we evaluate outcomes based on what we get versus what we gave up. We call this opportunity cost.

Throughout most of the pandemic, however, there were those who didn’t want to pay any attention to opportunity costs or the unintended consequences of government lockdowns—and they were legion.

This is the great economic fallacy Henry Hazlitt warned of decades ago.

Hazlitt, the author of Economics in One Lesson, claimed that overlooking the secondary consequences of policies accounted for “nine-tenths” of the economic fallacies in the world.

“[There is] a persistent tendency of men to see only the immediate effects of a given policy,” he wrote, “and to neglect to inquire what the long-run effects of that policy will be.”

This was the fatal flaw—quite literally—of the Covid state. Its engineers didn’t realize they were not saving lives, but trading lives (to borrow a turn of phrase from Harrigan and Davies).

Lockdowns weren’t scientific and proved ineffective at slowing the spread of Covid, but even if they had worked, they came with severe collateral damage: cancer screenings plummeted, drug use surged, learning was lost, and global poverty exploded. Depression and unemployment skyrocketed, businesses went bankrupt, and high inflation arrived. Babies were denied heart surgery because of travel restrictions, youth suicides increasedthe list goes on and on.

The dark truth is that lockdowns were not based on science and came with a rather unfortunate side effect: they killed people.

‘A Giant Experiment’​

The secondary consequences of lockdowns and other non-pharmacological interventions (NPIs) did irreparable harm to humans that will be experienced for decades to come.

In the words of New York magazine, lockdowns were “a giant experiment” that failed.

Sweden’s top infectious disease expert, Anders Tegnell, was one of the few people to understand that lockdowns would probably not work. And though Tegnell is not a professional economist, he seemed to understand the lesson of secondary consequences better than many economists.

“The effects of different strategies, lockdowns, and other measures, are much more complex than we understand today,” he told Reuters in 2020, when his strategy was under fire.

By understanding this basic economic principle and having the courage to stand by his convictions, Tegnell was able to avoid the pernicious effects of lockdowns, a policy that seduced so many central planners.

Today, many more people in Sweden are alive because of it.

All major medical associations!

No such thing as ‘long COVID,’ health agency says in shocking claim: ‘Unnecessary fear’​

Follow the science — right out the door.

The term “long COVID” should be tossed aside like a stack of expired N95 masks — that’s according to health experts in one country, who found that symptoms of those reportedly suffering a year on weren’t any different than your typical virus, such as the flu.

Government-backed medical researchers in Australia say it’s time to stop using the fear-inducing phrase, which became popular after high volumes of people testing positive for COVID-19 led to a surge in generally non-severe “virus fatigue symptoms” that would normally have gone unnoticed, South West News Service reported.

“We believe it is time to stop using terms like ‘Long COVID’,” said Dr. John Gerrard, Queensland’s Chief Health Officer, who oversaw the newly-released study.

This terminology can cause unnecessary fear, and in some cases, hyper-vigilance to longer symptoms that can impede recovery,” Gerrard warned.

More in the link....

All major medical associations!

No such thing as ‘long COVID,’ health agency says in shocking claim: ‘Unnecessary fear’​

Follow the science — right out the door.

The term “long COVID” should be tossed aside like a stack of expired N95 masks — that’s according to health experts in one country, who found that symptoms of those reportedly suffering a year on weren’t any different than your typical virus, such as the flu.

Government-backed medical researchers in Australia say it’s time to stop using the fear-inducing phrase, which became popular after high volumes of people testing positive for COVID-19 led to a surge in generally non-severe “virus fatigue symptoms” that would normally have gone unnoticed, South West News Service reported.

“We believe it is time to stop using terms like ‘Long COVID’,” said Dr. John Gerrard, Queensland’s Chief Health Officer, who oversaw the newly-released study.

This terminology can cause unnecessary fear, and in some cases, hyper-vigilance to longer symptoms that can impede recovery,” Gerrard warned.

More in the link....
Its the flu, bro

“I DONT KNOW” is denial? Lose an argument, change the argument.

Flog - two articles:

First - this article states that the virus is of natural origin:
"The conversation on COVID origins is very complex,” says Popescu. “I like to recognize that we are never going to get that level of evidence that people want. But overwhelmingly we do see from an epidemiological perspective, from genomic sampling and surveillance, and just from our knowledge of coronaviruses, and zoonotic diseases, that that's likely the origin of this."

Emphasis on epidemiological perspectives, genomic sampling, and understanding of zoonotic diseases supports considering natural zoonotic spillover as a source of the outbreak. Acknowledging challenges in pinpointing the exact moment or mechanism of transmission from animals to humans suggests accepting current evidence limits and steering the conversation towards implications for zoonotic disease prevention, lab safety, and future pandemic preparedness.
yet, as you read on, it spirals off into climate change and deforestation. Neither of which are occurring in Wuhan China, where the virus is orginated.

that questions the original article (Covid 19 was announced on January 4 and the article stating it was naturally occurring was released March 17).
From the moment the World Health Organization announced on January 4, 2020 that there was an outbreak of a pneumonia of unknown cause in Wuhan, China, there has been speculation, debate, finger pointing, and accusations regarding where SARS-CoV-2 came from.
On March 17, 2020, a commentary was published in Nature Medicine, "The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2" by a group of virologists, including Kristian Anderson, Robert Garry, and Edward Holmes., which came to the conclusion that "SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus."

timeline of the origin, suggests this was not a naturally occurring incidence and then corrected.
Correction, 4/11/23: A previous version of this article stated that the “proximal origin” article did not address the possibility of the virus emerging from serial passage. The article has been corrected to state that the “proximal origin” paper addresses the possibility of serial passage as less likely than the “much stronger and more parsimonious explanation” of a natural origin.

This article raises the idea that while Covid appears to be naturally occurring, it may not be:
points of the virus not being naturally occurring:
The first is simply the site of the outbreak. The city of Wuhan is, according to Ebright, “tens of kilometers from, and outside the flight range of, the nearest known horseshoe bat colonies.” Furthermore, the first cases of the coronavirus occurred in September when cold temperatures drive horseshoe bats into hibernation.

Second, the first outbreak occurred close to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where researchers studied bat coronaviruses, including the world’s closest relative to SARS-CoV-2. The laboratory searched for horseshoe bat colonies in caves in Yunnan province, and then brought those viruses back to Wuhan, where they were mass-produced, genetically manipulated and studied.

Third, Ebright says, some of the bat-SARS-related coronavirus projects at the Wuhan Institute were conducted at biosafety standards that would pose a potentially high risk of infection if laboratory staff were to come in contact with the virus.

An intermediary species could have been brought to Wuhan and infected a human at a wildlife market. The first cases of SARS-CoV-2 “were connected to not one but several markets where (people) sold wildlife or wildlife products,” said Robert Garry, a virologist at Tulane Medical School. In fact, two different genetic lineages of SARS-CoV-2 were circulating early — both linked to wildlife markets, he said.

It seems unlikely, Garry said, that two distinct strains of a new virus leaked from the Wuhan lab and made their way to two different places that sold animals susceptible to SARS-CoV-2.

However, it’s still not obvious that the pandemic began in a wildlife market. An early and massive outbreak of the coronavirus did occur at Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan, which was previously speculated to be the origin site of the pandemic. But a team of investigators from the World Health Organization sent to dig into the pandemic’s origins did not find any animals infected with the coronavirus at a market, and neither have Chinese researchers who have tested tens of thousands of specimens. This means that there’s no proof of animal-to-human transmission at Huanan or at other markets.

“To my knowledge, no one has reported finding the virus in a live animal (or a frozen body part of an animal) in even one market, whether in Wuhan, elsewhere in Hubei province, or south in Kunming city, or elsewhere in Yunnan province or anywhere else in China or outside China,” said Daniel Lucey, an infectious-disease specialist at Georgetown University.

Joel Wertheim, an evolutionary biologist at the University of California San Diego and proponent of the naturally-occurring theory, acknowledged that this theory leaves unanswered questions about the virus’ origins, such as the missing intermediary species and the route the virus took to Wuhan.

“But not having answers to difficult scientific questions shouldn’t force us to default to conspiracy theories,” he said. “It took scientists decades of research to find the chimpanzee host populations for the HIV/AIDS pandemic.”
the gain of function theory:
The closest known relative to SARS-CoV-2 is a bat coronavirus called RaTG13, which was discovered after miners cleaning bat guano in Yunnan Province developed pneumonia. RaTG13 was collected and sequenced by researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The genetic makeup of RaTG13 is 96% similar to that of the new coronavirus.

“While 96% sounds close, in evolutionary terms, it is quite distant, and it would take decades of evolution for the genome of RaTG13 to resemble that of SARS-CoV-2,” Garry told Health Feedback in March 2021. “The difference is about 1,200 bases or 400 amino acids. Gain-of-function research cannot close that gap. This would require a virus much closer than RaTG13, at least 99% similar or more likely 99.9% similar.”

Lab-leak-theory proponents have alleged that gain-of-function research was conducted on RaTG13 or one of eight SARS-like coronaviruses collected in Yunnan to create the new coronavirus at the Wuhan lab.

and while your stance is the science is settled, pay close attention to the very last sentence. also, remember, the lab-leak theory was scoffed at and immediately dismissed when it was first injected into any conversation.

In any event, none of this amounts to hard proof of either theory. Some scientists have argued that the lab-leak hypothesis deserves to be taken much more seriously than it was earlier in the pandemic, and that dismissals of it as a conspiracy theory were premature. Claims of complete certainty on either side remain unfounded.

Flog - two articles:

yet, as you read on, it spirals off into climate change and deforestation. Neither of which are occurring in Wuhan China, where the virus is orginated.

that questions the original article (Covid 19 was announced on January 4 and the article stating it was naturally occurring was released March 17).

timeline of the origin, suggests this was not a naturally occurring incidence and then corrected.

This article raises the idea that while Covid appears to be naturally occurring, it may not be:

and while your stance is the science is settled, pay close attention to the very last sentence. also, remember, the lab-leak theory was scoffed at and immediately dismissed when it was first injected into any conversation.
Fauci and friends funded the research in Wuhan, then claimed it was natural as a coverup. Occam's Razor, plus follow the money.

Flog - two articles:

Floggy be like
200w.gif