• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Here is what I know. The vaccine has killed/maimed far more people than we are told.
You are incapable of separating what you know from what you would like to believe. There’s 800+ pages of proof.
The Goverment and her agencies produce some stats that are ultra-conservative. People on the other end produce other evidence.
The other end? The far end? They do produce “evidence”, they don’t find it.
Here's another thing I know. The truth always lies in between.
Not really. That’s what people say when they don’t want to believe the truth.
I don't believe what we are told through MSM about vaccine injuries/deaths. I don't believe the extremes either. I believe the actual numbers are in between.
And is 17 million extreme?
In-between is a scary number.
8.5 million?

Overwhelming evidence? No there’s a lack of evidence which is why all of the agencies acknowledged reservation in their certainty. You believe what you want to believe instead of what is presented.

And you continue to rely on evidence from 2021. Since, the evidence has become overwhelming in favor of the virus being man-made and release from Wuhan.

There is. You literally can’t help yourself from playing make believe and reading into everything.

There really isn't. They are your words. You still believe Covid came from animal-to-man transmission.

Right, just that it’s miraculous. Make believe interrupted.

No one has said it is miraculous. Literally, no one. You are trying to indicate people have. Feel free to quote anyone who has said it is miraculous.

Possibly. If it is, it’s an unprecedented origin. Which theory is flat earth?

Unprecedented? Uneducated. For over 100 years man has engineered viruses, some of which have affected mankind.

"...it comes as no surprise that it is possible to generate infectious viruses by using synthesized DNA fragments. The first synthetic virus, poliovirus, was produced by Wimmer and colleagues and made us aware of the fact that we entered a new era of reverse genetics that allows for the generation of synthetic viruses without the need for a nucleic acid template [19]. This is instrumental to generate infectious viruses for which no isolates are available. The 1918 “Spanish” influenza virus is the first example of a “resurrected” virus that was constructed by only knowing the genome sequence . Also, more complex and larger RNA viruses, such as coronaviruses (up to 30 kb genome size), can be synthesized, as demonstrated by Denison and colleagues for a Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)-like virus—a virus that was sequenced from bat samples and represents the likely origin of the SARS coronavirus that caused an epidemic starting in China in 2002."

The cold isn't the flu. The cold isn't Covid. Covid isn't literally the flu.

The point - which you wouldn't get if someone used a nail gun to drive it through your skull - is that the Flu and Covid are now comparable respiratory viruses that the CDC has announced they are treating equitably.

You are incapable of separating what you know from what you would like to believe. There’s 800+ pages of proof.

As stated, I know that truth always lies between two poles. What we have been told isn't true. What the extremes are saying isn't true.

That you believe what Lester Holt tells you isn't surprising. I mean, we already know definitively that Covid deaths, as just one example, were over-inflated. You...refuse to agree.

The other end? The far end? They do produce “evidence”, they don’t find it.

Your refusal to accept that what the WHO, the CDC, etc have told you is not one "end" of the spectrum again isn't surprising. The "evidence" the end you swear loyalty to has been exposed as being false. Despite the evidence, you continue to believe it to be truth.

Not really. That’s what people say when they don’t want to believe the propagandaa.

FIFY

And is 17 million extreme?

As extreme as believing Covid actually killed 1.2M+ Americans, yes.

8.5 million?

You're guessing what the in-between number might be?

Let's hope it passes. Not hopeful, but one can hope.

Chip Roy unveils bill to let Americans sue COVID-19 vaccine makers over injury, negative effects

Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, is unveiling a new bill on Tuesday that would allow Americans to sue COVID-19 vaccine makers over adverse health effects allegedly caused by the shot.

The Let Injured Americans Be Legally Empowered (LIABLE) Act is aimed at wiping away COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers’ statutory protections, opening them up to civil lawsuits.

A summary of the bill obtained by Fox News Digital said, "The LIABLE Act will allow Americans who took vaccines that were misleadingly promoted and forced onto many Americans via federal mandates to pursue civil litigation for their injuries. These vaccines were given emergency use authorization unilaterally and did not go through the normal FDA approval process."

Let's hope it passes. Not hopeful, but one can hope.

Chip Roy unveils bill to let Americans sue COVID-19 vaccine makers over injury, negative effects

Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, is unveiling a new bill on Tuesday that would allow Americans to sue COVID-19 vaccine makers over adverse health effects allegedly caused by the shot.

The Let Injured Americans Be Legally Empowered (LIABLE) Act is aimed at wiping away COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers’ statutory protections, opening them up to civil lawsuits.

A summary of the bill obtained by Fox News Digital said, "The LIABLE Act will allow Americans who took vaccines that were misleadingly promoted and forced onto many Americans via federal mandates to pursue civil litigation for their injuries. These vaccines were given emergency use authorization unilaterally and did not go through the normal FDA approval process."
More grandstanding I'm afraid, too much money has exchanged hands for this bill to pass, although it should.

And you continue to rely on evidence from 2021. Since, the evidence has become overwhelming in favor of the virus being man-made and release from Wuhan.

There really isn't. They are your words. You still believe Covid came from animal-to-man transmission.

No one has said it is miraculous. Literally, no one. You are trying to indicate people have. Feel free to quote anyone who has said it is miraculous.

Unprecedented? Uneducated. For over 100 years man has engineered viruses, some of which have affected mankind.

"...it comes as no surprise that it is possible to generate infectious viruses by using synthesized DNA fragments. The first synthetic virus, poliovirus, was produced by Wimmer and colleagues and made us aware of the fact that we entered a new era of reverse genetics that allows for the generation of synthetic viruses without the need for a nucleic acid template [19]. This is instrumental to generate infectious viruses for which no isolates are available. The 1918 “Spanish” influenza virus is the first example of a “resurrected” virus that was constructed by only knowing the genome sequence . Also, more complex and larger RNA viruses, such as coronaviruses (up to 30 kb genome size), can be synthesized, as demonstrated by Denison and colleagues for a Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)-like virus—a virus that was sequenced from bat samples and represents the likely origin of the SARS coronavirus that caused an epidemic starting in China in 2002."

The cold isn't the flu. The cold isn't Covid. Covid isn't literally the flu.

The point - which you wouldn't get if someone used a nail gun to drive it through your skull - is that the Flu and Covid are now comparable respiratory viruses that the CDC has announced they are treating equitably.
😂 HOLY ****! No, neither the 1918 Flu Pandemic nor Polio originated in a lab! That’s a bad combination of naive, stupid and crazy, Dim.

😂 HOLY ****! No, neither the 1918 Flu Pandemic nor Polio originated in a lab! That’s a bad combination of naive, stupid and crazy, Dim.
This is proof positive that you neither read anything posted in its entirety nor do you possess any semblance of reading comprehension skills.

then tell us, Flog, in your infinite goddamned wisdumb, why is it that we KNOW:

so, in that brief timeline, you can see that the virus originated INSIDE China but by the end of the timeline, we're told we cannot blame China.

Why?

missed this again, @Troglodyte

This is proof positive that you neither read anything posted in its entirety nor do you possess any semblance of reading comprehension skills.
I can comprehend that we were discussing the ORIGINS of a PANDEMIC.

"sO yOu'rE sAyiNg PoLiO OriGiNaTeD iN a LaBb?"
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion and reading expert

"sO yOu'rE sAyiNg PoLiO OriGiNaTeD iN a LaBb?"
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion and reading expert
"LaBs iS mAnNeD bY hUmAnS aNd HuMaNs Is AmMiNaLs"
- Dr. Flogstain, dog dragger, nutrionist, Top Chef Critic, all around swollen Ze/Zer/Zey/Zem, polyamorphist, taximdermist, breathatologist, cranialanus expert

You are literally retarded. Blinded as well by your ideology. Read the NIH link.

Also, the referenced NIH information didn't say they originated in a lab Barney.

Go back, read. Edumacate yourself (there's no hope there).

I can comprehend that we were discussing the ORIGINS of a PANDEMIC.

Like the Covid19 pandemic that you still believe originated from a pangolin, because Rachel Madcow told you so.

You are literally retarded. Blinded as well by your ideology. Read the NIH link.
I did, it had absolutely nothing to do with the ORIGIN of the 1918 pandemic or the origin of the Polio endemic.
Also, the referenced NIH information didn't say they originated in a lab Barney.

Uh huh, and the point of posting the article? Like I SAID, it has never happened before, it UNPRECEDENTED.

Lose an argument, try to change the argument, make an *** of yourself. Seen it before.

Like the Covid19 pandemic that you still believe originated from a pangolin, because Rachel Madcow told you so.
😂 Lose an argument, change the argument. Completely lost on you is your sudden complete fealty to CHRISTOPHER WRAY and the FBI.

nah. Flog be tryna flirt with us.

I did, it had absolutely nothing to do with the ORIGIN of the 1918 pandemic or the origin of the Polio endemic.

Uh huh, and the point of posting the article? Like I SAID, it has never happened before, it UNPRECEDENTED.

Lose an argument, try to change the argument, make an *** of yourself. Seen it before.

Lab leaks of viruses, man-made or not, is definitively NOT unprecedented.

As I said, as others say, as we all agree - you are retarded.

😂 Lose an argument, change the argument.

You're the one changing parameters. You call what's happened with Covid19 unprecedented despite there being a laundry list of incidents you ignore.

Completely lost on you is your sudden complete fealty to CHRISTOPHER WRAY and the FBI.

This ought to be interesting. Do explain my new loyalties to Wray.

giphy.gif

speaking of changing the subject when one is losing, it's nigh time for Flog to assplain this:

1709746491960-png.12289