• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And 99.9 % of the people in this thread know who you’re talking about.

IMG_0243.jpeg

How in the ever living hell do our two posts connect and how do they have an iota to do with the article you posted? :ROFLMAO: 🤡

View attachment 12441

giphy.gif
😂 “Our”? I replied to Stuporman’s post. I guess you’re a couple?

Firstly, it’s an excellent explanation of how you’re being manipulated. Touched a nerve, apparently. Secondly, MALHORTA.

You don’t know or care about the credibility of your sources, you just like what they’re saying and where it takes your imagination, child.

😂 “Our”? I replied to Stuporman’s post. I guess you’re a couple?

No dipshit, you replied to OUR posts. You quoted a post from me and one from Supe at the same time. Two posts that weren't interconnected in the least, nor linked to your inane article.

Firstly, it’s an excellent explanation of how you’re being manipulated. Touched a nerve, apparently. Secondly, MALHORTA.

You don’t know or care about the credibility of your sources, you just like what they’re saying and where it takes your imagination, child.

One, you didn't touch a nerve. I posted the facepalm GIF because it made me say (like any rational poster trying to figure out what dots you were trying to connect) what the **** is he on about now?

Two, you do realize how literally everything you just said is what you've been accused of for 800 pages by nearly every poster here, right?? Wit ain't never been your strong suit, but then again, you're chromosome-challenged so.

FIFY

Firstly, thousands of articles we've posted explain how Dr. Flogstain's being manipulated by the corrupt MSM. All touched a nerve, apparently. Secondly, MALHORTA.

FloggObese doesn't know or care about the credibility of his sources, he just likes what they’re saying and where it takes his imagination.

Two, you do realize how literally everything you just said is what you've been accused of for 800 pages by nearly every poster here, right?? Wit ain't never been your strong suit, but then again, you're chromosome-challenged so.
😂 My sources are the organizations that YOUR DOCTORS belong to, you idiot.

😂 My sources are the organizations that YOUR DOCTORS belong to, you idiot.

Those POLITICAL medical associations?
The corrupt MSM?
Karine Jean-Pierre?

The sources that told you if you take the shot you won't get Covid?
The sources that told you the vaccines had a 90%+ efficacy?
The sources that told you one-way aisles in a grocery store would protect you from Covid?
The sources that told you the virus came from a pangolin?
The sources that told you 6-feet of social distancing worked?
The sources that told you the vaccines are utterly safe?

You keep relying on your sources. They told you Nick Sandman berated an Indian American and that Kyle Rittenhouse committed murder.

You are the problem.

What??? If the Vaccines are utterly safe, why would you set aside hundreds of millions of $$ for vaccine injuries?

Trudeau sets aside $36 million for covid Vaccine injuries.

The Canadian Independent does great, grassroots investigative journalism.

In this article from yesterday, they pointed this out in the Government of Canada’s 2024 budget…

$36 million Canadian taxpayer dollars are being budgeted over the next two years for the Vaccine Injury Support Program that was initiated by the Public Health Agency of Canada alongside the rollout of COVID-19 shots. I confirmed that this table can be found on page 135 of the budget.

Why is so much money being allocated to this?

All I have ever heard from public health and government officials, legacy media, and many scientists and physicians, is that Canada’s vaccines are “safe”, period, full stop. I have heard this many thousands of times over the past few years. More recently, there have been growing murmurs that there might be extremely rare side-effects that tend to be transient.

So, why would a vaccine injury support program need infusion of $36 million dollars for what is essentially a non-issue?

With a federal election coming up in 2025, there has been a painstakingly long and drawn out series of political announcements about the budget. These are designed to make various Canadian demographics feel particularly valued.

Why didn’t massive investment into the Vaccine Injury Support Program make the cut for election-promoting messaging? Why the deafening silence from the extremely loud narrative pushers when it comes to this line item?

Here is what really concerns me…

The Vaccine Injury Support Program started on June 1, 2021.

By the end of 2022 (~1.5 years from its inception), $2.8 million was apparently paid out by the program…

One year later, the payouts had apparently accumulated to ~$11.2 million

Now, $19 million is budgeted for the next year.

So, let’s review...

$2.8 million was paid out in the first 1.5 years; the next year (2023) saw $8.4 million paid out; it is expected that $19 million will be needed for the next year.

$2.8 million to $8.4 million to $19 million.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS THAT WOULD WARRANT A MORE THAN EXPONENTIAL INCREASE IN FUNDING FOR VACCINE INJURIES?

As a vaccinologist I do not like where this is heading.
What the government has been saying and where they are putting their money aren’t aligning well. These kinds of issues can cause people to become vaccine hesitant.

All over the western world:

Drug safety agencies lied
Public Health officials lied
Government leaders lied
Medical Experts and organizations lied

about the safety and efficacy of the new Covid mRNA shots.

Now, as the depth of the tragic health issues begin to emerge, it will be interesting to see who first turns on pFizer and Moderna (both with former FDA commissioners as board members) for their testing frauds.

What??? If the Vaccines are utterly safe, why would you set aside hundreds of millions of $$ for vaccine injuries?

Trudeau sets aside $36 million for covid Vaccine injuries.

The Canadian Independent does great, grassroots investigative journalism.

In this article from yesterday, they pointed this out in the Government of Canada’s 2024 budget…

$36 million Canadian taxpayer dollars are being budgeted over the next two years for the Vaccine Injury Support Program that was initiated by the Public Health Agency of Canada alongside the rollout of COVID-19 shots. I confirmed that this table can be found on page 135 of the budget.

Why is so much money being allocated to this?

All I have ever heard from public health and government officials, legacy media, and many scientists and physicians, is that Canada’s vaccines are “safe”, period, full stop. I have heard this many thousands of times over the past few years. More recently, there have been growing murmurs that there might be extremely rare side-effects that tend to be transient.

So, why would a vaccine injury support program need infusion of $36 million dollars for what is essentially a non-issue?

With a federal election coming up in 2025, there has been a painstakingly long and drawn out series of political announcements about the budget. These are designed to make various Canadian demographics feel particularly valued.

Why didn’t massive investment into the Vaccine Injury Support Program make the cut for election-promoting messaging? Why the deafening silence from the extremely loud narrative pushers when it comes to this line item?

Here is what really concerns me…

The Vaccine Injury Support Program started on June 1, 2021.

By the end of 2022 (~1.5 years from its inception), $2.8 million was apparently paid out by the program…

One year later, the payouts had apparently accumulated to ~$11.2 million

Now, $19 million is budgeted for the next year.

So, let’s review...

$2.8 million was paid out in the first 1.5 years; the next year (2023) saw $8.4 million paid out; it is expected that $19 million will be needed for the next year.

$2.8 million to $8.4 million to $19 million.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS THAT WOULD WARRANT A MORE THAN EXPONENTIAL INCREASE IN FUNDING FOR VACCINE INJURIES?

As a vaccinologist I do not like where this is heading.
What the government has been saying and where they are putting their money aren’t aligning well. These kinds of issues can cause people to become vaccine hesitant.
"

I didn't realize this was 3 years old until after I posted it.
After the effort it took to post it, I've decided to let it stay, after all, this thread is at least that old.

But what if someone's significantly injured and can't work for a while, but eventually recovers months later? Would that qualify for help?

Murry Hellekson hopes so.

Prior to his COVID vaccination at a pharmacy near his home in Edson, Alta., he was a healthy 49-year old who did physical work at a local lumber mill. A couple of weeks later, he started to feel some numbness and tingling. His arms and legs lost strength.

WATCH | Recovering from GBS:

Matthew Dawe working to regain his strength after being diagnosed with Guillain-Barré Syndrome following his COVID-19 vaccination.
Alarmed, he made several trips to his local ER before he was referred to neurologists in Edmonton who finally diagnosed Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), a rare neurological condition where the body's immune system is triggered into attacking its nerves. Left untreated, it causes paralysis.

"I've never had anything like this before in my life," he said. Fearing he might not make it, he started phoning family members.

His wife Jennifer Donovan also had to take time off work to care for him.

"Watching your spouse go from tough guy, go-go-go all the time, to not even being able to walk. Everything goes through your mind," she said.

After five days in hospital, Hellekson returned home. But he could be off work for four to six months — just because he did the right thing, heeded the government's call and got vaccinated.

"I think the government should have your back," he said.

His hands and legs remain numb, and he has to walk with a cane. "Some people never recover from it fully," he said, but he remains hopeful he will.

15 cases so far​

Matthew Dawe, 40, was walking his dog in Calgary about ten days after receiving his AstraZeneca vaccine when his feet went numb. Within hours, he was in an ER, slowly losing function in different parts of his body.

Health-care workers didn't immediately recognize what was wrong — for a while, they even thought it could be COVID-19. But eventually he was diagnosed with GBS.

"You don't know where it's going to stop," Dawe said. He said he'd run a 5K only days before he found himself in hospital. He prayed his treatments would work before paralysis reached his lungs and he'd have to go on a ventilator.

His doctor, like Hellekson's, reported this vaccine side effect to Health Canada. While it remains rare, they're not alone: as of May 21, Health Canada's adverse events tracking system shows 15 cases of GBS on a list of several hundred other individuals who have reported serious side effects.

university-of-alberta-hospital.jpg

Hellekson was hospitalized for five days in May. Neurologists believe his sudden paralysis and nerve damage was triggered by his first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and reported it to Health Canada. (Jenn Donovan/Facebook)
The department told CBC News that seven of these cases have been linked to a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and eight to doses of AstraZeneca's.

Those POLITICAL medical associations?
The corrupt MSM?
Karine Jean-Pierre?

The sources that told you if you take the shot you won't get Covid?
The sources that told you the vaccines had a 90%+ efficacy?
The sources that told you one-way aisles in a grocery store would protect you from Covid?
The sources that told you the virus came from a pangolin?
The sources that told you 6-feet of social distancing worked?
The sources that told you the vaccines are utterly safe?

You keep relying on your sources. They told you Nick Sandman berated an Indian American and that Kyle Rittenhouse committed murder.

You are the problem.
😂 The next time you see your entrusted PCP, advise her of what you’ve learned on slaynews.com and how The Lancet, JAMA, and NEJM are a bunch of nonsense. After all, Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse!

😂 The next time you see your entrusted PCP, advise her of what you’ve learned on slaynews.com and how The Lancet, JAMA, and NEJM are a bunch of nonsense. After all, Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse!
Is your personal primary care physician still recommending boosters to everyone? (It's OK, no one expects an answer) Mine hasn't for close to two years now. As a matter of fact none of those that I worked with over the years, and still have contact with, are. That's because they realize the practice of medicine evolves and what seemed prudent 4 years ago, doesn't hold true today, and something, apparently, that you cannot come to grips with.

Is your personal primary care physician still recommending boosters to everyone? (It's OK, no one expects an answer) Mine hasn't for close to two years now. As a matter of fact none of those that I worked with over the years, and still have contact with, are. That's because they realize the practice of medicine evolves and what seemed prudent 4 years ago, doesn't hold true today, and something, apparently, that you cannot come to grips with.
Strange how everyone in this echo chamber has a physician that doesn’t recommend the vaccine but is employed by a health system that readily offers them. Come to grips with that.

As medical professionals here have tried to point out to you, doctors may belong to medical associations, but practice independently. They don't all follow the associations' dogma.

Medial associations are POLITICAL organizations. You refuse to admit this. You need no more evidence than this - most medial associations support cutting the breasts off of teenage girls, hacking up their bodies, and administering dangerous hormone therapies.

1713716995475.png

You're this retarded.

As medical professionals here have tried to point out to you, doctors may belong to medical associations, but practice independently. They don't all follow the associations' dogma.

Medial associations are POLITICAL organizations. You refuse to admit this. You need no more evidence than this - most medial associations support cutting the breasts off of teenage girls, hacking up their bodies, and administering dangerous hormone therapies.

View attachment 12446

You're this retarded.
😂 Riiiight, doctors largely disagree with organizations they belong to and support with dues and they also go against their employer’s vaccine recommendations.

You’re this delusional. Enjoy your game of make believe, child.

Strange how everyone in this echo chamber has a physician that doesn’t recommend the vaccine but is employed by a health system that readily offers them. Come to grips with that.
Notice that I said no longer recommends them, and not that they aren't available.

I'm trying to understand this particular thought of yours.
Full disclosure - I work for one of these health systems, and my PCP and I are both part of said health system.

Wouldn't recommending a medication/vaccination/treatment/etc. be per the individual patient's need?
Health maintenance is not one size fits all.
Since I am not a diabetic, my PCP would not recommend me getting insulin shots, even though our health system readily offers them.
Since I have not been diagnosed with cancer, my PCP would not recommend chemo treatment, even though our health readily offers them.
Isn't it possible that both my PCP doesn't recommend me personally getting the COVID shot AND our health system offers them to those patients seeking them and/or those patients whose particular PCP recommends they get the COVID shot due to comorbidities/pre-existing conditions/age/etc?
Can't both of these things be true simultaneously?

And that has nothing to do with the Covid vaccines. Other organizations like The American College of Physicians, American College of Surgeons and The American Acedemy of Family Physicians have all grown.
you're that willfully obtuse and dedicated to the Vid Vaccine that aint a Vaccine that you're unable to critically think about this.

that wasn't a question.

Full disclosure - I work for one of these health systems, and my PCP and I are both part of said health system.

Wouldn't recommending a medication/vaccination/treatment/etc. be per the individual patient's need?
Since I am not a diabetic, my PCP would not recommend me getting insulin shots, even though our health system readily offers them.
Since I have not been diagnosed with cancer, my PCP would not recommend chemo treatment, even though our health readily offers them.
Isn't it possible that both my PCP doesn't recommend me personally getting the COVID shot AND our health system offers them to those patients seeking them and/or those patients whose particular PCP recommends they get the COVID shot due to comorbidities/pre-existing conditions/age/etc?
Insulin and chemo therapy aren’t vaccines. Just like the flu vaccine, it’s recommended that pretty much everyone get the Covid vaccine.

😂 Riiiight, doctors largely disagree with organizations they belong to and support with dues and they also go against their employer’s vaccine recommendations.

You’re this delusional. Enjoy your game of make believe, child.
I think we've finally established where your logic fails you.
Apparently, you are tribal to the bitter end.
And while that's admirable from a loyalty standpoint, I gotta believe it must weigh on your conscience from time to time.
Could you imagine where we'd be today if NOBODY said anything inside the Catholic Church about the rampant pedophilia?
Or where we'd be today if Rosa Parks just got up and gave her seat to someone because they were white and she was black?
Or if Jimmy Hoffa and the teamsters didn't stand up to unfair working conditions and fight for better wages, better benefits, and time off?
You speak in absolutes as if dissent doesn't exist in associations/groups/parties/families.
I know hundreds of doctors.
Some are company men/women that go 100% with health system's overall vision.
And others DIS A GREE with the RECOMMENDATIONS of the health system.
This novel idea is not exclusive to my health system.
I interact with many different medical professionals from many different health systems countrywide.
I can assure you, we all "compare notes" and talk about the good initiatives as well as the idiotic initiatives.

you're that willfully obtuse and dedicated to the Vid Vaccine that aint a Vaccine that you're unable to critically think about this.

that wasn't a question.
Prove me wrong, I’ll wait.

Prove me wrong, I’ll wait.
what he was saying is that any opposing voice or opinion may be silenced.
you counter by saying some organizations are growing larger.
your "point" proved his.
check. mate. dog. dragger.

Nonsense!!!

I think we've finally established where your logic fails you.
Apparently, you are tribal to the bitter end.
And while that's admirable from a loyalty standpoint, I gotta believe it must weigh on your conscience from time to time.
Could you imagine where we'd be today if NOBODY said anything inside the Catholic Church about the rampant pedophilia?
Or where we'd be today if Rosa Parks just got up and gave her seat to someone because they were white and she was black?
Or if Jimmy Hoffa and the teamsters didn't stand up to unfair working conditions and fight for better wages, better benefits, and time off?
You speak in absolutes as if dissent doesn't exist in associations/groups/parties/families.
I know hundreds of doctors.
Some are company men/women that go 100% with health system's overall vision.
And others DIS A GREE with the RECOMMENDATIONS of the health system.
This novel idea is not exclusive to my health system.
I interact with many different medical professionals from many different health systems countrywide.
I can assure you, we all "compare notes" and talk about the good initiatives as well as the idiotic initiatives.
Uh, no. There are docs against the vaccines. The vast majority are not. I interact with several doctors and have heard them commiserate about patients who talk about what they’ve “learned” online. Tribal is arguing that those in the minority are right when your knowledge of the subject is limited.