• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

what he was saying is that any opposing voice or opinion may be silenced.
you counter by saying some organizations are growing larger.
your "point" proved his.
check. mate. dog. dragger.
What? They all recommend the vaccine.

BTW, dogs enjoy excercise. If you have one it must be fat and miserable.

I have now been called twice by the CDC to take a national immunity survey. First time I told the guy I didn’t want to participate (he said it was voluntary) and he started asking questions anyway so I hung up. They called about 10 minutes ago and I just didn’t answer. Apparently this is something they’ve been doing since 1994, and I’ll admit I had no idea they did such a thing until they called a week ago.

Uh, no. There are docs against the vaccines. The vast majority are not. I interact with several doctors and have heard them commiserate about patients who talk about what they’ve “learned” online. Tribal is arguing that those in the minority are right when your knowledge of the subject is limited.
See, this right here is my point.
I am NOT a doctor. I have never claimed to be. I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, either.
If ALL the doctors in the world ALL collectively said to get the COVID shot and only one dissented?
While I would be EXTREMELY leery of the one objection, I would still investigate it and do my due diligence.
But it's not. It's not merely one doctor.
I will concede more doctors do recommend the COVID shot vs those that don't.
You are 100% correct in that view.
But it comes down to my healthcare should be between me and my doctor, and the government shouldn't be able to interject itself into that conversation, correct?
My body, my choice, right?

You made the (idiotic) analogy. I was being nice in attempting to point it out.
You opened this conversation by pointing out ALL doctors in a health system ALL say the same thing the company tells them to and NEVER go against the company edict.
I tried to nicely point out to you how incorrect you are.
But hey, you're Pope Trog IV! You're infallible. You know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING.
You magically know conversations doctors have with their patients.
The amount of indignant callousness you espouse here daily is befuddling and maddening.

😂 Riiiight, doctors largely disagree with organizations they belong to and support with dues and they also go against their employer’s vaccine recommendations.

You’re this delusional. Enjoy your game of make believe, child.

Doctors often disagree with their medical associations. Nor do they all join or participate in them. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5760259/

Physicians also join these associations for protection (insurance and representation as an example). Like joining a Union. Millions are members. Large swaths of the members of the UAW for instance do NOT support the UAW's policies, but stay members for protections/benefits they provide.

Same for instance with the AMA.

Do you really believe the vast majority of doctors believe in cutting the breasts off of teenage girls or giving boys hormone blockers? If you do, you're more retarded than we give you credit for.

As has been mentioned in this thread time and time again, medical associations are just as political as Unions and other bodies.

You just believe all doctors are un-thinking sheep and follow the political guidance of these organizations.

They do not.

it’s recommended that pretty much everyone get the Covid vaccine.

And we all ask why. The data shows most everyone doesn't need the Covid vaccine. Certain groups do.

So why is it universally recommended? Two reasons. Politics. Money.

Uh, no. There are docs against the vaccines. The vast majority are not. I interact with several doctors and have heard them commiserate about patients who talk about what they’ve “learned” online. Tribal is arguing that those in the minority are right when your knowledge of the subject is limited.
Shortbus, you are clearly the most limited poster in this thread. You're obsequious gag-ho acceptance of your superiors' sales jizz demonstrates that you lack the discernment of folks with even average mental faculties.

You were identified as a shortbus window licker several hundred pages ago, and your sole contribution to this entire thread of enlightenment has been verious versions of "my boss said so!". Plus cut/paste from your master's emails directing your output as the bottom you are.

Go fix yer manbun. Ya got splooge in yer hair, again.

See, this right here is my point.
I am NOT a doctor. I have never claimed to be. I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, either.
If ALL the doctors in the world ALL collectively said to get the COVID shot and only one dissented?
While I would be EXTREMELY leery of the one objection, I would still investigate it and do my due diligence.
But it's not. It's not merely one doctor.
I will concede more doctors do recommend the COVID shot vs those that don't.
You are 100% correct in that view.
But it comes down to my healthcare should be between me and my doctor, and the government shouldn't be able to interject itself into that conversation, correct?
My body, my choice, right?
96%

The government doesn’t interject itself. Nobody was forced to get vaccinated.

You opened this conversation by pointing out ALL doctors in a health system ALL say the same thing the company tells them to and NEVER go against the company edict.
I tried to nicely point out to you how incorrect you are.
But hey, you're Pope Trog IV! You're infallible. You know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING.
You magically know conversations doctors have with their patients.
The amount of indignant callousness you espouse here daily is befuddling and maddening.
Strawman much?

Doctors often disagree with their medical associations. Nor do they all join or participate in them. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5760259/

Physicians also join these associations for protection (insurance and representation as an example). Like joining a Union. Millions are members. Large swaths of the members of the UAW for instance do NOT support the UAW's policies, but stay members for protections/benefits they provide.

Same for instance with the AMA.

Do you really believe the vast majority of doctors believe in cutting the breasts off of teenage girls or giving boys hormone blockers? If you do, you're more retarded than we give you credit for.
😂 I have no idea and it doesn’t concern me in the least. It concerns your tortured soul. Why?
As has been mentioned in this thread time and time again, medical associations are just as political as Unions and other bodies.

You just believe all doctors are un-thinking sheep and follow the political guidance of these organizations.

They do not.
It’s science for them. It’s political for you. The government recommended you do something so you refused out of spite. You are this retarded.

😂 I have no idea and it doesn’t concern me in the least. It concerns your tortured soul. Why?

It’s science for them. It’s political for you. The government recommended you do something so you refused out of spite. You are this retarded.
No, you're the retard.
The SCIENCE portion of doctors is the practicing and studying of medicine.
The AMA is a lobbyist group that has stakeholders and is used as a unifying voice of physicians in courts and legislative bodies across the US.
This taken directly from the ABOUT section of the AMA's own website.
Sooooooo..........POLITICAL.

Shortbus, you are clearly the most limited poster in this thread. You're obsequious gag-ho acceptance of your superiors' sales jizz demonstrates that you lack the discernment of folks with even average mental faculties.

You were identified as a shortbus window licker several hundred pages ago, and your sole contribution to this entire thread of enlightenment has been verious versions of "my boss said so!". Plus cut/paste from your master's emails directing your output as the bottom you are.

Go fix yer manbun. Ya got splooge in yer hair, again.
Short bus, window licker, man bun!

Talk about limited.

No, you're the retard.
The SCIENCE portion of doctors is the practicing and studying of medicine.
The AMA is a lobbyist group that has stakeholders and is used as a unifying voice of physicians in courts and legislative bodies across the US.
This taken directly from the ABOUT section of the AMA's own website.
Sooooooo..........POLITICAL.
This is the political issue many docs don’t like as it makes their job significantly more difficult. It will reduce costs as well as thier compensation. Consider yourself schooled, retard.

This is the political issue many docs don’t like as it makes their job significantly more difficult. It will reduce costs as well as thier compensation. Consider yourself schooled, retard.

I know you are but what am I?
Really, PeeWee?

Unlike you, I actually read what the opposing voice posted, rather than just say, "That's Wikipedia. Not a reliable source. Can be changed at any time by anyone. Not credible, so I'm not reading."
That said, there is not one single mention of the AMA. It's not cited. It isn't referenced. NOTHING.
So while we're in the midst of arguing the role of the AMA in our lives, you SQUIRREL deflect and start waxing about Population Health and SDOH?
Please don't embarrass yourself further.

I have forgotten more about SDOH than you'll ever know.
Use that cool little search bar and Brave yourself some info about SDOH.
My company will come up, repeatedly, as the gold standard blueprint for anchor institutes as well as winning several awards for our work in SDOH.

Looking forward to your next deflection.
Mesh in hernia surgery? Camp Lejeune drinking water? Malpractice insurance?

I know you are but what am I?
Really, PeeWee?

Unlike you, I actually read what the opposing voice posted, rather than just say, "That's Wikipedia. Not a reliable source. Can be changed at any time by anyone. Not credible, so I'm not reading."
That said, there is not one single mention of the AMA. It's not cited. It isn't referenced. NOTHING.
So while we're in the midst of arguing the role of the AMA in our lives, you SQUIRREL deflect and start waxing about Population Health and SDOH?
Please don't embarrass yourself further.

I have forgotten more about SDOH than you'll ever know.
Use that cool little search bar and Brave yourself some info about SDOH.
My company will come up, repeatedly, as the gold standard blueprint for anchor institutes as well as winning several awards for our work in SDOH.

Looking forward to your next deflection.
Mesh in hernia surgery? Camp Lejeune drinking water? Malpractice insurance?
So you know how physicians are compensated and how population health models change that?

What? They all recommend the vaccine.

BTW, dogs enjoy excercise. If you have one it must be fat and miserable.
they may recommend the vaccine as a whole organization. there could also be voices inside those same organizations who are leery of it. that is 100% entirely possible. you eavesdropping on doctors conversations doesnt make you any more of a professional on the subject than it does the dead dog you drag becoming animated again.

they may recommend the vaccine as a whole organization. there could also be voices inside those same organizations who are leery of it. that is 100% entirely possible. you eavesdropping on doctors conversations doesnt make you any more of a professional on the subject than it does the dead dog you drag becoming animated again.
Eavesdropping? It was a Teams meeting, they were well aware I was listening. I didn’t say it made me a professional on the subject, it did make me a witness to the same mockery I make of you conspiracy theorists.

You're this retarded. Your latest tactic the past few months is "all major medical associations say." I'm exposing just how lame your saying is while simultaneously proving our point - doctors do not all by and large follow the doctrines of the associations they belong to. The POLITICAL trans movement that the AMA and all of the others has taken on destroys your narrative.

It’s science for them. It’s political for you.

If it was science for them, they wouldn't be promoting gender-affirming health care.

giphy.gif

The government recommended you do something so you refused out of spite.

I refused after watching a year of their narrative of lies unfold. Only sheep listen to everything the Government says. Like obese, 10,000-mile walking, dog killing moron-sheep.

You are this retarded.

For the 49th time, stop stealing my lines. Develop some wit. Just one, clever, self-created retort? For once?

Matter of fact, dawg, here's a pencil
Go home, write some ****, make it suspenseful,
And don't come back until something dope hits you

--Eminem

Last edited:
Eavesdropping? It was a Teams meeting, they were well aware I was listening. I didn’t say it made me a professional on the subject, it did make me a witness to the same mockery I make of you conspiracy theorists.
Flog in there emptying the trash (dead dog in tow) and acting like he's in on some super top secret informational meeting.

I interact with several doctors and have heard them commiserate about patients who talk about what they’ve “learned” online.
"Excuse me, can you put your Diet Coke in the trash, please?" does not exactly mean you were involved in the meeting, dipshit. Nor does it mean you were to have heard - and discussed - what was being said in those meetings.

Flog in there emptying the trash (dead dog in tow) and acting like he's in on some super top secret informational meeting.

"Excuse me, can you put your Diet Coke in the trash, please?" does not exactly mean you were involved in the meeting, dipshit. Nor does it mean you were to have heard - and discussed - what was being said in those meetings.

giphy.gif