• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

When you're the odd man out on a discussion, you should rethink who the "loon" is.
šŸ˜‚ this ā€œdiscussionā€ is only occurring here. This forum and others like it are the odd men out. The rest of us live in a reality where every major medical association endorses the vaccine and they are readily available worldwide.

šŸ˜‚ this ā€œdiscussionā€ is only occurring here. This forum and others like it are the odd men out. The rest of us live in a reality where every major medical association endorses the vaccine and they are readily available worldwide.
No, it isn't. There are many more of us who understand the truth, that this isn't a vaccine at all. How do I know? They had to literally change the definition of "vaccine" to make this shitshow fit.

Of course, because itā€™s that simple, right? What youā€™re also saying is that you support supporting them through disability if it comes to that.
why? if the number of people disabled from riding motorcycles is as miniscule as the covid numbers you flog about, then its not a concern.
amirite?

or do you also support "supporting them through disability" for people who are also disabled in car, truck, train and airplane crashes?

Nice looking place. What do you think it would cost to construct these days?

I'm aiming to find out (starting dialogue with the owner). We all wondered. Hard to say, tbh. This one, I'd venture (minus property) is probably $100K given the size of the front porch, quality of wood. I could be off by $50-75K not sure.

Reactions: JMM
HTFG! The article (from the guy soliciting donations via X) even acknowledged it wasā€¦ say it with meā€¦ VERY RARE.

This is what Iā€™m talking about when I say you loons have your own reality.
Please show where I disavowed that conclusion.

HTFG! The article (from the guy soliciting donations via X) even acknowledged it wasā€¦ say it with meā€¦ VERY RARE.

This is what Iā€™m talking about when I say you loons have your own reality.

What is (Very Rare) x (5 Billion)?

Then calculate the above against the ~1,300 side effects.

If it's so VERY rare, why have Governments established vaccine relief funds to pay the victims of vaccine damage?

Yep, the major medical associations that likewise support gender therapy, hormone blockers, and cutting the breasts off of 14 year old girls.

All major medical associations are political associations.

why? if the number of people disabled from riding motorcycles is as miniscule as the covid numbers you flog about, then its not a concern.
amirite?

or do you also support "supporting them through disability" for people who are also disabled in car, truck, train and airplane crashes?
No, I understand the reasoning behind helmet laws.

What is (Very Rare) x (5 Billion)?
Very rare. Your struggle with denominators is well documented.
Then calculate the above against the ~1,300 side effects.

If it's so VERY rare, why have Governments established vaccine relief funds to pay the victims of vaccine damage?
Youā€™re answering your own question.

No, I understand the reasoning behind helmet laws.
so you want everyone to wear a helmet, regardless of method of transportation?

no, this isnt about motorcycles or helmets.

so you want everyone to wear a helmet, regardless of method of transportation?

no, this isnt about motorcycles or helmets.
OK, this should be goodā€¦

Why do some states have helmet laws? Why does the NFL, NHL, and MLB have them? So they can infringe upon players rights?

Very rare. Your struggle with denominators is well documented.

The absolute numbers of people injured is very large, given the denominator is so large. Very rare is subjective. When you have 1300+ side effects (documented) against a denominator of 5.6Billion vaccinated, the damage is massive.
Youā€™re answering your own question.

Again, if the side effects are 'so very rare' why have governments established vaccine relief funds to pay the victims of the vaccine?

Answer a direct question for once.

@Tim Steelersfan @Confluence @Steeltime @Troglodyte

BOMBSHELL NEWS

AstraZeneca just ADMITTED IN COURT that their covid injection can cause a severe blood clot side effect.

This is absolutely huge news.

They are now being sued in a class action lawsuit from victims that have suffered after being lied to by the "experts" about "safe and effective", with lawyers saying that the AstraZeneca injection is DEFECTIVE. It is in this lawsuit that AstraZeneca admitted that their covid injection "can, in very rare cases, cause TTS".

There we have it - The TRUTH is FINALLY beginning to come out after all these years!

What is TTS? It is short for Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome.

Those are very long and fancy words, but essentially what it means is that a person gets BOTH blood clots and low blood platelet counts.

Meaning that people can get both blood clots AND internal bleeding at the same time. The consequences. This admission from the pharmaceutical company means that victims could get a massive legal payout. The first lawsuit was started by Jamie Scott, a father of two who was left with a permanent brain injury after getting the AstraZeneca injection.

"We need an apology, fair compensation for our family and other families who have been affected. We have the truth on our side, and we are not going to give up" said Kate Scott, the wife of the victim. In total, 51 cases have now been lodged in Britain and victims and relatives are seeking damages worth Ā£100 million.

But the government has promised to pay for the pharmaceutical giant's legal bills. So if they lose, the government will step in and pay - Using tax payers money of course.

This is because of an indemnity deal that AstraZeneca made with the government during covid.

Meanwhile, just days ago, AstraZeneca reported revenue o over Ā£10 BILLION in the first quarter of 2024. Big Pharma is making Big Profit. In fact, this TTS is nothing new.

In Italy, several doctors and medical staff were under investigation by the public prosecutor after an 18 year old girl died after getting AstraZeneca. And the European Medicines Agency said already in April 2021 that blood clots combined with low blood platelets should be listed as a very rare side effect of the AstraZeneca injection. So this has been known for a long time.

The question is, why weren't people more informed about this?

As far as I can remember, the mainstream media has not done a very good job of informing people of these side effects.

The narrative was always that the it was SAFE and EFFECTIVE, yet they knew that they were not.

Please SHARE this everywhere - The truth is finally coming out. ONE MORE THING... Please consider becoming a paid subscriber to support my work. I'm working to EXPOSE the mainstream narrative and with your help I can do even more to bring you the REAL NEWS!

Unlike the mainstream media, Iā€™m completely independent which is why I need your support. Your support is highly appreciated and much needed - Thank you

Further.

AstraZeneca admits for first time its Covid vaccine CAN cause rare side effect in tense legal fight with victims of 'defective' jab

AstraZeneca has admitted in court for the first time that its Covid jab can cause a deadly blood clotting side effect.

The exceedingly rare reaction is at the heart of a multi million-pound class action by dozens of families who allege they, or their loved ones, were maimed or killed by the pharmaceutical titan's 'defective' vaccine. Lawyers representing the claimants believe some of the cases could be worth up to Ā£20m in compensation.

1714493933589.png

The new documents submitted to the court marks a change of language from the previous AstraZeneca submissions made last year, when it claimed that TSS couldn't be caused by its jab 'at a generic level'.

Official data shows at least 81 Brits have died from blood clot complications apparently linked to the AstraZeneca jab, according to figures collected by the UK's drug watchdog, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.

The absolute numbers of people injured is very large, given the denominator is so large. Very rare is subjective.
šŸ˜‚ So very rare is subjective, but very large is not? The world according to Dim.
When you have 1300+ side effects (documented) against a denominator of 5.6Billion vaccinated, the damage is massive.
Documented where?
Again, if the side effects are 'so very rare' why have governments established vaccine relief funds to pay the victims of the vaccine?

Answer a direct question for once.
I did. Youā€™re answering your own question. Because theyā€™re rare.

OK, this should be goodā€¦

Why do some states have helmet laws? Why does the NFL, NHL, and MLB have them? So they can infringe upon players rights?
I'm 100000% sure you want me to say that states have helmet laws because they are looking out for our greater good. However, I'll counter that by saying states have helmet laws to lessen the burden on fire/police/ambulatory services. You're aware that when there is a traffic accident that the closest fire department will send a truck out, correct? You know why this is, right?

Why do the NFL, NHL and MLB have helmet RULES? to lessen the impact on their insurance claims and liability of player injury. If these organizations really gave a good goddamn, do you think MLB would still be trotting out dudes in thin plastic/carbon fiber helmets when baseballs can get to 100+ mph? or that the NHL wouldn't MANDATE players wear full face helmets? of the NFL... well, they're constantly being bombarded with lawsuits for CTE.

I'm 100000% sure you want me to say that states have helmet laws because they are looking out for our greater good. However, I'll counter that by saying states have helmet laws to lessen the burden on fire/police/ambulatory services. You're aware that when there is a traffic accident that the closest fire department will send a truck out, correct? You know why this is, right?

Why do the NFL, NHL and MLB have helmet RULES? to lessen the impact on their insurance claims and liability of player injury.
And wouldnā€™t a state possibly want to lessen disability claims?

šŸ˜‚ So very rare is subjective, but very large is not? The world according to Dim.

Rare is subjective. We only know about what is reported re: adverse events. Whatever the 'very rare' number is, it's under reported. Fact. The # of people vaccinated is known.

Documented where?

The known side effects? Published by each of the pharmas. It's all documented.
The number of people vaccinated? A quick Google search is your friend.

You didn't. If vaccine injuries are so rare, why are there now separate Govt funded vaccine injury programs specifically for the Covid jab?

Youā€™re answering your own question. Because theyā€™re rare.

Define rare.

Rare is subjective. We only know about what is reported re: adverse events. Whatever the 'very rare' number is, it's under reported. Fact. The # of people vaccinated is known.

The known side effects? Published by each of the pharmas. It's all documented.
The number of people vaccinated? A quick Google search is your friend.

You didn't. If vaccine injuries are so rare, why are there now separate Govt funded vaccine injury programs specifically for the Covid jab?

Define rare.
Letā€™s just say a lot less rare than with Covid infection. Right?

Letā€™s just say a lot less rare than with Covid infection. Right?
Your demonstration of a factual basis for your statement is necessary.

Please show your work; since we know that will not happen, please show the work of others---with recent data--that allows your conclusion above.

And wouldnā€™t a state possibly want to lessen disability claims?
cool almost flex

but how often are states being sued by those who suffer disabilities from a motorcycle crash? is it "very few"? its likely extremely miniscule. people know the risks they take riding without a helmet - and its their own decision not to.

you're the reason hair curlers have stickers on them that warn of putting them inside your anus. your whole argument was dumb as ****, then got dumber and deep dived into stupid before losing chromosomes and coming up for air in the middle of retard swamp.