• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Stewey

Reaction score
OK, this should be good…

Why do some states have helmet laws? Why does the NFL, NHL, and MLB have them? So they can infringe upon players rights?
Yes maybe to some being forced to wear a helmet does infringe on their rights, but at least they'll find comfort knowing they won't suffer from adverse side effects.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
cool almost flex

but how often are states being sued by those who suffer disabilities from a motorcycle crash? is it "very few"? its likely extremely miniscule. people know the risks they take riding without a helmet - and its their own decision not to.

you're the reason hair curlers have stickers on them that warn of putting them inside your anus. your whole argument was dumb as ****, then got dumber and deep dived into stupid before losing chromosomes and coming up for air in the middle of retard swamp.

So while you haven’t suffered a motorcycle related head injury, you found out the hard way about not stuffing a hair curler in your anus. Jeesh!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So while you haven’t suffered a motorcycle related head injury, you found out the hard way about not stuffing a hair curler in your anus. Jeesh!
just when we start to believe your ignorance has dried up, someone pisses down the well.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Oh this is good.

Do explain how these two articles support your waffling positions.

Also, how these two articles do anything to minimize Astrazenca admitting publicly in court that their drug causes blood clots.

giphy.gif

And after you drop the pin on the map in Blow Duck, NC....define rare.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Oh this is good.

Do explain how these two articles support your waffling positions.

Also, how these two articles do anything to minimize Astrazenca admitting publicly in court that their drug causes blood clots.

giphy.gif

And after you drop the pin on the map in Blow Duck, NC....define rare.
If it weren’t for your mathematical and statistical illiteracy, I’d advise you to read the section discussing RISK RATIOS.

Do explain how the AstraZeneca story is “yuge news”. 😂

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
because it:
  • confirmed what we have been saying for 800+ pages
  • confirmed what you've attempted to spin, deflect and deny for 800+ pages

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
If it weren’t for your mathematical and statistical illiteracy, I’d advise you to read the section discussing RISK RATIOS.

Let me correct you, Estimated risk ratios. Key word, estimated.

What you fail to understand admit, is that these corrupt entities got filthy rich on a chemical compound that didn't STOP the transmission, effects, deaths, or hospitalizations and recommended that EVERYONE get the shot even though the High Risk demographic was the only one who truly benefited from the 70% efficiency of the vax. If you're so enamored with risk ratios, then why should children who were less than 1% vulnerable to contract the Wu-han virus get a shot with higher risk of pericarditis in that same demographic? could it be money? power? You're god damn right it is.

20860.jpeg

Troglodyte

Reaction score
because it:
😂 So the past 800 pages were about VERY RARE blood clotting side effects with the AstraZeneca vaccine specifically? It a wonder nobody changed the name of the thread.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
because it:
And in 2 bullet points, you've outlined the crux of the matter.

Flog doesn't give an inch, never responds to direct questions, and continues to follow the mantra from 2020.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

I'll ask you again (staying 'in-line' with the dialogue, something you can't consistently do)....define rare.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
And in 2 bullet points, you've outlined the crux of the matter.

Flog doesn't give an inch, never responds to direct questions, and continues to follow the mantra from 2020.
Almost the textbook example of "useful idiot".

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
😂 So the past 800 pages were about VERY RARE blood clotting side effects with the AstraZeneca vaccine specifically? It a wonder nobody changed the name of the thread.
oh goddammit, you flucking retard.

you know damn well what's happened for 800 pages.

game on the line... Coach Flog is down 1 point... needs someone clutch... so ze sends Big Ben to the line to ice the game

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Astrazeneca, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J all have been studied/documented to lead to blood clotting as a side effect. Google is your friend.

The NEWS is that one of them is now having to pay up for the damages caused.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Let me correct you, Estimated risk ratios. Key word, estimated.

What you fail to understand admit, is that these corrupt entities got filthy rich on a chemical compound that didn't STOP the transmission, effects, deaths, or hospitalizations and recommended that EVERYONE get the shot even though the High Risk demographic was the only one who truly benefited from the 70% efficiency of the vax. If you're so enamored with risk ratios, then why should children who were less than 1% vulnerable to contract the Wu-han virus get a shot with higher risk of pericarditis in that same demographic? could it be money? power? You're god damn right it is.

20860.jpeg
So the vaccines didn’t stop transmission, effects, deaths or hospitalizations but the high risk demographic truly benefited from them. You literally just stated that.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So the vaccines didn’t stop transmission, effects, deaths or hospitalizations but the high risk demographic truly benefited from them. You literally just stated that.
no, diply.... this is what he said:

What you fail to understand admit, is that these corrupt entities got filthy rich on a chemical compound that didn't STOP the transmission, effects, deaths, or hospitalizations and recommended that EVERYONE get the shot even though the High Risk demographic was the only one who truly benefited from the 70% efficiency of the vax.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Your definition of nobody is quite interesting.
Do you realize that this “huge” news story is that AstraZeneca admitted in court to a rare side effect that THEY listed (admitted) as a possible side effect when THEY released the vaccine?

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you realize that this “huge” news story is that AstraZeneca admitted in court to a rare side effect that THEY listed (admitted) as a possible side effect when THEY released the vaccine?
It is huge, only those who have something to lose politically or financially would disagree. Unfortunately that list is extremely long and includes almost all politicians, particularly an the left but on the right as well and almost every single person in the media. That is why it isn't being blasted out like it should. You have put politics and money ahead of actual scientific standards and safety practices. Period.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
It is huge, only those who have something to lose politically or financially would disagree. Unfortunately that list is extremely long and includes almost all politicians, particularly a the left but on the right as well and almost every single person in the media. That is why it isn't being blasted out like it should. You have put politics and money ahead of actual scientific standards and safety practices. Period.
No, just no. Scientific standards and safety practices? You watch TV for 15 minutes and you’re likely to hear “rare but serious side effects” used in a drug ad.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No, just no. Scientific standards and safety practices? You watch TV for 15 minutes and you’re likely to hear “rare but serious side effects” used in a drug ad.
but, why? i was told - on this very board, nonetheless - that "rare but serious side effects" are inconsequential when/if a drug provides YUGE promise and assistance to any demographic.