• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crazed school shooter, OMG, assault rifles! Media ready to GO CRAZY, MAN, GO CRAZY!!

I don't think being trans played a big role in this shooting. That's like saying being a young white male played a role in other shootings. If you want to stretch it most shooters are socially awkward and bullied. You could say audrey was an awkward kid and bullied for being trans, but many others are bullied who are not trans. If you believe trans people are mentally ill, does that mean no guns? Then what's next no guns for gays, lesbians, etc etc. I don't think that's a rabbit hole we should go down. Bottom line is anyone who wants to go shoot up kids or innocent people have a lot more mental issues than just wanting to be a man, woman, cat, or whatever.

A former teammate of Hale’s told a local news station that Hale reached out to her on Instagram just prior to the mass shooting, saying “something bad is about to happen” and “I don’t want to live. I’m so sorry. I’m not trying to upset you or get attention. I just need to die.

Then put a round in your head and be done with it. Why kill little kids. She was seeking attention. ******* *****.

I don't think being trans played a big role in this shooting. That's like saying being a young white male played a role in other shootings. If you want to stretch it most shooters are socially awkward and bullied. You could say audrey was an awkward kid and bullied for being trans, but many others are bullied who are not trans. If you believe trans people are mentally ill, does that mean no guns? Then what's next no guns for gays, lesbians, etc etc. I don't think that's a rabbit hole we should go down. Bottom line is anyone who wants to go shoot up kids or innocent people have a lot more mental issues than just wanting to be a man, woman, cat, or whatever.
Mental Illness played a large part and most here, including myself, believe that anyone who believes they are trans is mentally ill. believing that you're a woman doesn't make it so, even if you cut off your junk like a ******* lunatic and pretend to menstruate. These people need medical help.

I don't think being trans played a big role in this shooting. That's like saying being a young white male played a role in other shootings.

100% disagree. Vehemently. You're comparing a trans person to a young white male. I believe, as many do, that trans involves mental illness. It usually goes hand in hand. Contrarily, being white or Indian or black doesn't mean you have mental illness. You could. But a smaller % of "normal" people (define that as you will) suffer mental illness than those in the trans community.

If you want to stretch it most shooters are socially awkward and bullied.

Agreed

You could say audrey was an awkward kid and bullied for being trans

Guess work.

If you believe trans people are mentally ill, does that mean no guns?

If someone is mentally ill, no guns.

Then what's next no guns for gays, lesbians, etc etc.

They aren't labeled as mentally ill. Poor compare.

I don't think that's a rabbit hole we should go down. Bottom line is anyone who wants to go shoot up kids or innocent people have a lot more mental issues than just wanting to be a man, woman, cat, or whatever.

The Nashville police just confirmed the shooter was in fact being treated for mental illness.

Audrey Hale

2015: She/her

2023: He/Him

Mar 27 2023: Was/Were

Serious question. A guy on Twitter said "for real, did this person have balls or not?"

I still don't know if this was a biological female or a biological male. Until an hour ago, I've believed it was a biological male because I read an article saying "she" had switched pronouns recently to he/him.

Who knows for a fact what this person was biologically? Younger pictures clearly look like a female.

She has to wait until she’s out of school for ten years to go back and shoot the place up?
Growing up wasn’t always fun for me either but I was just happy to be gone from the place and not go back.

100% disagree. Vehemently. You're comparing a trans person to a young white male. I believe, as many do, that trans involves mental illness. It usually goes hand in hand. Contrarily, being white or Indian or black doesn't mean you have mental illness. You could. But a smaller % of "normal" people (define that as you will) suffer mental illness than those in the trans community.

Agreed

Guess work.

If someone is mentally ill, no guns.

They aren't labeled as mentally ill. Poor compare.

The Nashville police just confirmed the shooter was in fact being treated for mental illness.
Some people label gay / lesbian as mentally ill. I don't think being trans is labeled as mental illness either. I think there is a fine line there. People mutilate their bodies in many different ways are they all considered mentally ill? People have dozens of plastic surgeries, get tats all over their body, piercings everywhere etc etc. What about people who have eating disorders is that considered a mental illness? Body builders who can barely walk cause they just want more more more muscle. Then you have people who dress up as the furries, does that count as mentally ill? I just think saying if your trans your mentally ill and no guns is a bad precedent to set unless you are willing to open up a huge can of worms. People of all races, religions, sexes, etc etc do all kinds of evil stuff on a daily basis. You have mothers drowning their kids, people killing and mutilating bodies, the guy that stabbed the 4 college kids etc etc...... Just not a pleasant world sometimes

So, nothing has changed.

Some people label gay / lesbian as mentally ill. I don't think being trans is labeled as mental illness either. I think there is a fine line there. People mutilate their bodies in many different ways are they all considered mentally ill? People have dozens of plastic surgeries, get tats all over their body, piercings everywhere etc etc. What about people who have eating disorders is that considered a mental illness? Body builders who can barely walk cause they just want more more more muscle. Then you have people who dress up as the furries, does that count as mentally ill? I just think saying if your trans your mentally ill and no guns is a bad precedent to set unless you are willing to open up a huge can of worms. People of all races, religions, sexes, etc etc do all kinds of evil stuff on a daily basis. You have mothers drowning their kids, people killing and mutilating bodies, the guy that stabbed the 4 college kids etc etc...... Just not a pleasant world sometimes
I would suggest that being trans is a deep dive into self-injury disorder. Not something that is on the surface of this link, but you can easily see how it can get there.

You're equating trans people to all of those other groups.

I'm saying there is a difference. The trans population is mentally ill by and large. A huge % have documented mental illness. And are fed a ton of drugs too like hormone blockers, testosterone etc.

In 10 years when the radical Left normalizes pedophilia, will they also be just like every other fringe group and to say they are mentally ill will be a sin?

Audrey Hale

2015: She/her

2023: He/Him

Mar 27 2023: Was/Were

Serious question. A guy on Twitter said "for real, did this person have balls or not?"

I still don't know if this was a biological female or a biological male. Until an hour ago, I've believed it was a biological male because I read an article saying "she" had switched pronouns recently to he/him.

Who knows for a fact what this person was biologically? Younger pictures clearly look like a female.

It's a biological female pretending to be male.

I think it's time we opened up a can of worms.

Wow what a coincidence that many mentally ill shooters people who are trans.

Opens can of worms and throws that **** against the wall.

The normal people of society need to take over. How the hell do we keep on letting this fraction of society dictate anything. **** these people.

In the world of psychiatry neither trans nor homosexuality are considered mental health conditions. So you're right if you accept their conclusion.

But then enter "gender dysphoria". Thats when it becomes confusing.

I've seen it defined two ways.

The first way is that gender dysphoria are the effects suffered when the persons mind doesn't agree with the equipment that is between their legs.

Gender dysphoria is the feeling of discomfort or distress that might occur in people whose gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth or sex-related physical characteristics.
Relationship difficulties are common. Anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, substance misuse and other problems can occur.

The second way gender dysphoria is defined is as the condition itself...the feeling of have been assigned the wrong sex......not the effects as described above.
Even though it may not be a mental ailment, his link describes it as a "disease". So what the ****??

The causes of gender dysphoria are not fully clear.
Psychiatric and biological causes
It was traditionally thought to be a psychiatric condition meaning a mental ailment. Now there is evidence that the disease may not have origins in the brain alone.

As far as those that desire piercings and crazy tats, it has no correlation to transgender. Two very different things.

In the world of psychiatry neither trans nor homosexuality are considered mental health conditions. So you're right if you accept their conclusion.

But then enter "gender dysphoria". Thats when it becomes confusing.

I've seen it defined two ways.

The first way is that gender dysphoria are the effects suffered when the persons mind doesn't agree with the equipment that is between their legs.

Gender dysphoria is the feeling of discomfort or distress that might occur in people whose gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth or sex-related physical characteristics.
Relationship difficulties are common. Anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, substance misuse and other problems can occur.

The second way gender dysphoria is defined is as the condition itself...the feeling of have been assigned the wrong sex......not the effects as described above.
Even though it may not be a mental ailment, his link describes it as a "disease". So what the ****??

Psychiatric and biological causes
It was traditionally thought to be a psychiatric condition meaning a mental ailment. Now there is evidence that the disease may not have origins in the brain alone.

As far as those that desire piercings and crazy tats, it has no correlation to transgender. Two very different things.

The internet, giving these sick people legitimacy and a platform, and prescribing antidepressant drugs like candy has caused a lot of this.

Wasn't no gdamned gender dysphoria when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s....

transgender-evolution.jpg

JFC, up until about 4-5 years ago, “transgenderism” was a mental illness labeled as gender dysphoria. Then without reason, the AMA had it removed from listed mental disorders. People need to stop making excuses for this stuff and indulging the delusions of these people. They need help, not affirmation.

JFC, up until about 4-5 years ago, “transgenderism” was a mental illness labeled as gender dysphoria. Then without reason, the AMA had it removed from listed mental disorders. People need to stop making excuses for this stuff and indulging the delusions of these people. They need help, not affirmation.
Like I said, that's the Libs' M.O. Create new victim groups out of thin air, then convince them they need to vote for Democrats to protect their "civil rights".