• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crisis in Venezuela update

They voted for Hugo, worshipped Obama, sat back and did nothing while guns were banned

Let them dig their own way out

obama-chavez_1386798c.jpg

elections have been rigged for about more than a decade, you can forget about democratic ways to get out of these *******. Also Nuking us wouldn't be an option I would be happy with...

some states have electricity 12 hours a day, luckily, I can only work three or four days a week due to power shortage, protestors are still being beaten and tortured, happened to a friend of mine a couple of days ago, or are simply run over by a goddamned tank as in the picture above.

Still about 20% is the population that supports this narco-regimen and they are loyal for self interests, not for political beliefs so what holds those ************* still on power is the guns and money to keep the military bought. There are paramilitar groups, armed and with license to kill, police forces can't or won't do much about them, receiving orders from above.

**** it, I hate all that we have had to endure and I'm just hoping some day in the near future to get back the country where I grew up, to give the best possible future to my daughter

Well the coup attempt fizzled, so maybe things will get better

I don't really know the factions involved, but there's always rock throwing protesters against soldiers with guns

ss-161026-venezuela-protests-mn-06_4013ccea2822555ac795e29e38941e99.fit-2000w.jpg

190501172643-07-venezuela-crisis-0501-full-169.jpg

Well the coup attempt fizzled, so maybe things will get better

I don't really know the factions involved, but there's always rock throwing protesters against soldiers with guns

ss-161026-venezuela-protests-mn-06_4013ccea2822555ac795e29e38941e99.fit-2000w.jpg

190501172643-07-venezuela-crisis-0501-full-169.jpg

it's not a coupe, the current regime is illegally in power since febraury as the last exective elections were rigged and weren't recognized by the senate, the only lasting power voted by real elections.
We are trying to overturn an usurper and his criminal group

He's gonna try again tomorrow

Venezuela's Juan Guaido asks supporters to rally military

Opposition leader Juan Guaido will make a fresh bid on Saturday to rally Venezuela's armed forces behind him calling on his supporters to march to military bases and barracks. The protest call comes days after Guaido's failed bid to convince the armed forces to rise up against President Maduro.

"The call is to add and not to confront, to ask the military to be on the side of the constitution," he said on Twitter.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...upporters-rally-military-190504092147292.html

He's gonna try again tomorrow

Venezuela's Juan Guaido asks supporters to rally military

Opposition leader Juan Guaido will make a fresh bid on Saturday to rally Venezuela's armed forces behind him calling on his supporters to march to military bases and barracks. The protest call comes days after Guaido's failed bid to convince the armed forces to rise up against President Maduro.

"The call is to add and not to confront, to ask the military to be on the side of the constitution," he said on Twitter.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...upporters-rally-military-190504092147292.html

that's today

I don't do math

Would this be a good time for u to invade Cuba?

Keep your head down litos.