• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Critical Race Theory - Discuss

Bingo! Just like every people/country/ race or whatever you want to term it have been conquered at some point in history. Nothing lasts forever. Just see the Romans, Genghis Khan or any other great conquer in history.

Far more whites have been enslaved historically than Africans. The Roman empire alone had far more slaves than were ever involved in the transatlantic trade.

The Cliff Notes version of this thread:

The right thinks it's racist to teach or discuss the racist parts of US history.

Seems to me it's racist not to.

The end.
Tibs you ignorant slut,

The issue is that CRT excludes all the good in western civilization and focuses on the bad while at the same time ignoring the roles of other cultures in the practice of slavery. Then there is the way it teaches that Caucasian people are all racists and bigots UNLESS they practice self flagellation and embrace leftist politics. CRT is derived from the Maoist cultural revolution and is nothing more than a leftist ploy to destroy western cultural values and demoralize western civilization so it can be destroyed and replaced by Marxism.

Tibs' reaction to erasing history is in line with the Left. When you look at US History and see that it was the Dems who held onto slavery while the Right freed the slaves, well, of course they want to erase it. How can they scream that the Right is raysiss when they were the slave owners?

Oh, if only those Republicans were still *these* Republicans. Sadly, the current @GOP has zero to do with the Republican Party of yesteryear. But of course, there are those dumb enough amongst us to continue drawing that parallel.

Oh, if only those Republicans were still *these* Republicans. Sadly, the current @GOP has zero to do with the Republican Party of yesteryear. But of course, there are those dumb enough amongst us to continue drawing that parallel.
You just say stuff. Make statements and back it up, or just sound like a 12 year old. This is exactly what they do.

Your choice.

Tiborat has no idea what critical race theory is, when it developed, who developed the idea, the central tenets to the philosophy, or the effect its teaching is having on young students. He is a useful idiot, a stupid parrot repeating whatever he is told by his betters, meaning every creature ever to walk the earth. He is simply repeating a blatant, proven lie because it worked with a focus group. I think we could start a thread, the leading lies told by the lying liars, such as:
  • Republicans are the party behind the "defund the police" movement.
  • Critical race theory is simply instruction on history that includes an honest look at slavery.
  • The Delta variant requires continued masking and isolation.
  • The Chinese flu originated 875 miles from Wuhan in bats, which spread to a pangolin, which wound up in a food market, which infected researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Changing Bat Viruses to Make Them Contagious to Humans.
  • Beijing Joe is sharp as a tack, still cognizant and on top of things.
  • Kamala Harris is capable.
  • There is no crisis at the southern border.
  • The border crisis is the fault of Donald Trump.
The bootlickers at Pravda knowingly nod and compliment Xiden on his ice cream selection and help propagate lies so obvious that every person with a functioning brain - i.e., non-liberals - sees the truth.

Tiborart you can keep telling that “southern strategy” lie but nobody is ever going to believe it.

Tiborart you can keep telling that “southern strategy” lie but nobody is ever going to believe it.

o1QWyvS.gif

So, slavery shouldn’t be taught in schools as a part of American history? We should simply remove that chapter altogether, teach our kids blacks came here along with the European settlers, in search of religious freedom? Teach then blacks were always treated with respect and an integral part of American political, cultural life?
Where is it not taught? It was taught in my school in podunk Western PA.

"Wuhan Institute of Changing Bat Viruses to Make Them Contagious to Humans."

Real belly laugh on that! 100% accurate too.

Sooooo....I'm 100% slovak. My (true) last name (not Ferguson) makes that very clear. Do I get an exemption or some sort of accommodation? The word slave was litterally named after my people. Millions more of my people were enslaved over the number of African blacks and twice as many killed. Oh, and most were taken from Eastern Europe by raiders from the Barbary Coast (Africa) and taken by Moors under Muslim rule. My people weren't fully freed until the end of the Ottoman Empire after World War I (more than 50 years after the emancipation...after which, both sides of my family came to the US (western PA). My grandparents worked for the coal company, lived in the company housing and purchased everything thru the company store exclusively. I remember having to drive to the coal tipple every weekend to load our Ford with coal to heat the houses in winter (including elderly neighbors). Cleaning the coal furnaces twice daily and watching the fires. No trash pickup, we burned it. I didn't see a color TV until my sophomore year of high school. No college for me...I got luggage for my graduation and one week to move out. So I'm priviledged and an oppressor? FYI....Slovaks look down on complaining about our history. We look to each individual to make their way in the world...no excuses. You're actually laughed at bringing this stuff up. I only say it because folks need to know and stop this whoa is me bullshit from these people.

Where is it not taught? It was taught in my school in podunk Western PA.
But that was taught in the context of you know, actual history. What Tiborat wants is for it to be taught outside of historical context focused through the lens of Marxist grievance theory and anti-white racism.

A black man talking true slavery history....get educated. Take the 10 minutes. It will open some eyes.

Sooooo....I'm 100% slovak. My (true) last name (not Ferguson) makes that very clear. Do I get an exemption or some sort of accommodation? The word slave was litterally named after my people. Millions more of my people were enslaved over the number of African blacks and twice as many killed. Oh, and most were taken from Eastern Europe by raiders from the Barbary Coast (Africa) and taken by Moors under Muslim rule. My people weren't fully freed until the end of the Ottoman Empire after World War I (more than 50 years after the emancipation...after which, both sides of my family came to the US (western PA). My grandparents worked for the coal company, lived in the company housing and purchased everything thru the company store exclusively. I remember having to drive to the coal tipple every weekend to load our Ford with coal to heat the houses in winter (including elderly neighbors). Cleaning the coal furnaces twice daily and watching the fires. No trash pickup, we burned it. I didn't see a color TV until my sophomore year of high school. No college for me...I got luggage for my graduation and one week to move out. So I'm priviledged and an oppressor? FYI....Slovaks look down on complaining about our history. We look to each individual to make their way in the world...no excuses. You're actually laughed at bringing this stuff up. I only say it because folks need to know and stop this whoa is me bullshit from these people.
I'm guessing many of us have similar stories. I'm Italian, Croatian early 20th century immigrants, with the balance being WVa coal miners that have been here hundreds of years, but hardly privileged. I am who I am today because these people busted their *** to make it in this country, without excuses.

You keep repeating this lie over and over and over but it simply isn't true. It is a total "whitewashing" of the Democratic party's history trying to shift blame to the other side just like Biden trying to say Republicans are the ones trying to defund the police. Tib's come to your senses and stop wallowing in your own party's filth and lies.

How it started: "CRT isn't being taught in public schools!"

How it's going: "If you oppose CRT, you're like a Grand Wizard!"

I remember when Robert Byrd was a KKK wizard, and a upstanding member of the Republican Party.

More people who have gone off the deep end. And they manufacture weapons. Just great. What the hell is going on?

Defense contractor trying to solidify their future contracts with the Biden Consigliere . Corporate gamesmanship 101.

gAwfzvg.png

Tibs you ignorant slut,

The issue is that CRT excludes all the good in western civilization and focuses on the bad while at the same time ignoring the roles of other cultures in the practice of slavery. Then there is the way it teaches that Caucasian people are all racists and bigots UNLESS they practice self flagellation and embrace leftist politics. CRT is derived from the Maoist cultural revolution and is nothing more than a leftist ploy to destroy western cultural values and demoralize western civilization so it can be destroyed and replaced by Marxism.
urkZ3Un.jpg