• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas

Welcome to MY world!

Also note that the assailant who was killed was a trained former soldier who remained calm and used his military knowledge to execute his part of the plan. Perhaps Congress should start considering the necessity to disarm the military.

Stop right there wig...don't give them idiots any more stupid ideas, they come up with enough of them on their own.

TPxCi4m.gif

isLdSoi.jpg

Police union criticizes Obama shooting response, calls for hate crime investigation

“We’d like to see the president make one speech that speaks to everybody instead of one speech that speaks to black people as they grieve and one speech that speaks to police officers as they grieve,” said Jim Pasco, the executive director of the Fraternal Order of Police, which represents 330,000 officers. “We don’t need two presidents, we only need one. We need one who works to unify the United States.”

“The U.S. Department of Justice is always quick to insert itself into local investigations, sometimes before the preliminary reports are even in,” Chuck Canterbury, president of the Fraternal Order of Police, said in a statement. “Today we expect action just as swift — we want a federal investigation into those who were motivated by their hatred of police to commit mass murder in Dallas last night.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-u...s-for-hate-crime-investigation-154938936.html

White House Petition: Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//p...ize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

------------------------------

LOL — this one’s gonna go over really well...Obama is their leader

And they like to meet up at Barry's place for tea and crumpets...

Obama's racist disciples are still learning at the feet of the master agitator.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261943/blacklivesmatter-cult-returns-white-house-matthew-vadum
That cop-hating radical DeRay Mckesson and other leaders of the virulently racist Black Lives Matter movement were again welcomed to the White House last week is yet another reminder that President Obama approves of their in-your-face antics and violent activism.

Mckesson, who recently decided his expertise in fomenting civil unrest qualified him to run for mayor of Baltimore, is a frequent visitor to the Obama White House, according to official visitor logs. This poster child for civic dysfunction showed up in December at the White House Christmas party and felt comfortable enough to grab a selfie with Surgeon General Vivek Murthy.

Obama is the ayatollah of the Black Lives Matter cult, which is animated not only by anti-white racism but by a hatred of normal American values. Its members idolize convicted, unrepentant black militants and cop-killers Assata Shakur and Mumia Abu Jamal, and have declared "war" on law enforcement. While its members openly call for police officers to be assassinated, its leaders, wishing to seem more respectable before the TV cameras, downplay the insurrectionary rhetoric whenever a member kills a cop.

Alongside Attorney General Loretta Lynch and adviser Valerie Jarrett last week at an event marking Black History Month, Obama gushed about the gathered activists' supposed accomplishments. Radicals in attendance included: Al Sharpton; Rashad Robinson, executive director of Color of Change; Deshaunya Ware of University of Missouri group Concerned Student 1950; Sherrilyn Ifill, president of NAACP Legal Defense Fund; and various stakeholders in the racial grievance industry.

lk.jpg

Rudy Giuliani Just Blamed Black Lives Matter!

Talking with Brian Williams on MSNBC, Giuliani just said:

"There's a reason there's a target on police officers' backs; it's because of groups like Black Lives Matter."

Libs heads are spinning and there's no place to hide

the battle lines are being drawn

Loretta Lynch Gives Shout-Out to Black Lives Matter After #Dallas Murders: 'Do Not Be Discouraged'

Cm2gavRXgAAv6Ts.jpg

Inciter in chief

Sheriff Clarke on Dallas shootings: Obama ‘fuels this sort of anger’ towards cops

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke blasted President Obama’s rhetoric Friday in the wake of the shooting deaths of five law enforcement officers in Dallas.

Sheriff Clarke said Obama uses the bully pulpit after tragedies in ways that sow anger and resentment among the population.

“He’s usually popping off at the mouth before he’s been briefed or before he knows any of the facts like he did yesterday,” the sheriff said regarding Obama’s response to the two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota who were fatally shot by police officers.

“Without any foundation, he talked about racism and disparate treatment and people of color — all this nonsense,” the sheriff continued. “Like I said, he’s armed with powerful words and he uses those words irresponsibly. It fuels this sort of anger towards the American police officer."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/8/sheriff-david-clarke-on-dallas-shootings-obama-fue/

Man...wtf with Dallas? SRV called it The City of Hate in his biography.

Welcome to post racial America.
Wasn't he supposed to be the great unifier?

I just want to know where all this outrage was when the kid shot up the church?

You know what - please don't answer that - because it doesn't matter. Crime is crime. These actions will definitely be the spark to each of the presidential candidates this year - "terror inside of the boundaries of the United States of America".

It's unfortunate that we have to read the brash opinions that a message board allows; but, I've learned that no matter what happens - times are going to get worse.

It's gonna be a long hot summer...even if this isn't real

Dallas: 'Black Power group' claims responsibility for police killings, warns of more assassinations

"More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper" read a post on the Black Power Political Organisation Facebook

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177

Last edited:

You know what - please don't answer that - because it doesn't matter. Crime is crime. These actions will definitely be the spark to each of the presidential candidates this year - "terror inside of the boundaries of the United States of America".

It's unfortunate that we have to read the brash opinions that a message board allows; but, I've learned that no matter what happens - times are going to get worse.

I love ya bermy and respect your opinion, but there is a huge difference here as opposed to the shooting you mentioned. And that is this.....in the previous case the media, a handful of government officials and the President of the United States were not vocally giving their support to a political action group that spews racial divisiveness and encourages hate towards a particular ethnic group. That's the big thing I am having a very hard time wrapping my head around. Never seen anything like it in all my life. How did we get to the point where this is ok? Have we gone in a full circle regression after the Civil Rights Movement and everything that was achieved and gotten to the point where our Government is sending the message where hate against a group of people will be tolerated because of what their ancestors did? Not gonna lie, I'm scared of where we are headed and of the world my kids are going to have to grow up in.

Last edited:
the battle lines are being drawn

Loretta Lynch Gives Shout-Out to Black Lives Matter After #Dallas Murders: 'Do Not Be Discouraged'

Cm2gavRXgAAv6Ts.jpg

Of course. Whitey is always guilty and the Brotherman is always oppressed.
Some of these police shootings are bad shootings and the police should go to jail, I get that. Still though, I think that the police in some of these big cities like Chicago, Baltimore, now Dallas, should just walk off the job en masse and say "**** it, I can get a better and safer job in the suburbs. You don't want us around? Fine, y'all are on your own."

Reactions: MTC

it was ALL over the news and at every level of government. State and local governments passed laws/regulations to take down Confederate flags and/or confederate monuments. How much more outrage do you need?

I don't think there was one person here who defended that PoS.

where is your outrage over all the blacks killing blacks on the streets every day?

it only offends you when a cop does it?

both these recent cases appear to be times the cops royally ****** up. and they should be charged if the facts support it

I don't think anyone here was on the side of the idiot kid shot up the church. but that in no way justifies some racist black guy to open fire on police while they are protecting what was a peaceful protest.

it was ALL over the news and at every level of government. State and local governments passed laws/regulations to take down Confederate flags and/or confederate monuments. How much more outrage do you need?

I don't think there was one person here who defended that PoS.

Stop using facts when he is trying to use the race card.

Everyone is thinking small picture.

Think Big Picture. Think 3 to 5 years from now and 20 more of these "isolated incidents".

What would YOUR congressman or woman do?

What would YOUR congressman or woman do?

Get indicted

US Rep. Corrine Brown Indicted After Fraud Investigation

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown of Florida and her chief of staff pleaded not guilty Friday to multiple fraud charges and other federal offenses in a grand jury indictment unsealed after an investigation into what prosecutors call a phony charity turned into a personal slush fund.

Brown, a 69-year-old Democrat, and Chief of Staff Elias "Ronnie" Simmons, 50, entered pleas in Jacksonville federal court on charges of mail and wire fraud, conspiracy, obstruction and filing of false tax returns.

WireAP_8cf6ab0889214f00bc2ee798fdb58209_16x9_1600.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-rep-corrine-brown-indicted-fraud-investigation-40436088

Reactions: wig