• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Danny Smith gushing over working with legit punter

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2024/06/11/steelers-danny-smith-cameron-johnston-pressley-harvin/
It was a real head-scratcher as to why the Steelers kept Harvin as long as they did but the past is the past and Johnston is going to be the difference maker on special teams this group has been lacking.

It was? A "real head scratcher?" No it wasn't, Harvin was "buddy buddy" with Shades, nothing to scratch head over. "Buddies"" last 3 seasons longer than they should, period. Thank God Kahn put an end to the "buddy" coaching style.

wait another thread created only to bash Tomlin

what a ******* shocker
The worst posters just regurgitate their crap over and over and over again. Cooch needs to go find something else to talk about. That horse is mutilated.

The worst posters just regurgitate their crap over and over and over again. Cooch needs to go find something else to talk about. That horse is mutilated.
Your hypocrisy is the thing that's been beaten to death. Cry, cry, cry about others criticizing Tomlin but then do the exact same thing. So tiresome.

Your hypocrisy is the thing that's been beaten to death. Cry, cry, cry about others criticizing Tomlin but then do the exact same thing. So tiresome.
Nope I was correct in my assessment. You are an exhausting negative twatwaffle.

Own it it is what you are. 😁

What’s your complaint with this punter? He’s much better than Harvin and hopefully we have a much more productive offense so he’s not overworked,
None, my complaint is with a head coach who kept a totally incompetent punter on the roster for 3 years for no reason other than he was buddies with him. And that's what we are putting up with?

None, my complaint is with a head coach who kept a totally incompetent punter on the roster for 3 years for no reason other than he was buddies with him. And that's what we are putting up with?
Got ya!

How big is his head? Is he fat? Those are my punter measurables.

How are you in the know that they are Buddies? Those weekly 1/1s?man Buddies are falling fast.

incorrect

plenty of posters criticize Tomlin without anyone complaining

it is just the fucktards who bring it into every ******* thread every ******* day

I felt at least part of the reason Harvin kept his job was his holds for Boz.
But you don't keep a substandard punter only because he can hold kicks, you give too much up in field positions the rest of the game. Then again, we ARE talking about Tomlin here, not the sharpest knife in the knife block.

I'd say more like Coolie said. He had a good preseason and you probably aren't switching mid because he is also holder for kicker kicking well.
https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/nfl/player-stats/punting

He was 2nd to very last place, I don't care how he's "holding for the K." That is HORRID. He avg. 43.8 on punts, 2nd to the very worst in the NFL. Thank God Kahn took control and "booted" fat boy off this team. Shades refused to. How many more shanks did we have to witness as Shades stayed "buddies" with the load?