• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Day 3 - Draft Day

Would not mind me some Jared Abbrederis at this point. I think Beau Allen is in play. Jackson Jeffcoat and James Gayle will likely draw interest here. Also would love Laurent Duvernay-Tardif.
Would love them to double up at WR and bring in Jared............

Gaines is still available? Wonder what his red flag was

He's projected a third or fourth round we need to give our new oline coach a bone.

Steelers actually taking some time for a change..lol

a OT seriously

Nice clip of Tomljn calling Shazier on Thurs. "You healthy? You didn't step off a curb and hurt yourself?" Lol.

he better be foster's apperient

All SEC, 51 starts.

might not be a bad pick, as any SEC team could beat most NFL teams *rolls eyes*

really though, might be a nice late find.

Johnson provides depth up and down the line.

Started all 13 games in '11 -- seven at center, four at LT, two at left guard. Started all 26 games at LT 2012-13, allowing just two sacks. Two-year captain.

Quick out of his stance. Natural bender with athletic, coordinated movement. Light on his feet and can work his hips. Keeps his hands inside and can pop and recoil. Shuffles, slides and mirrors. Gets to the second level with ease and can wheel around the edge as a puller. Durable, versatile 51-game starter -- has experience playing all across the line. Highly respected, passionate, no-nonsense vocal leader.

Johnson provides depth up and down the line.

Started all 13 games in '11 -- seven at center, four at LT, two at left guard. Started all 26 games at LT 2012-13, allowing just two sacks. Two-year captain.

Still never heard of him - LOL

But, he's a Steeler now and until he's gone - I'm behind the pick.